Go innawoods

>go innawoods
>dont see any skinwalkers to shoot
why live

Attached: laughs-this-sucks-man-3655573.png (500x479, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOk3ZbXtLgM
youtube.com/watch?v=Tm0V24IEHao
google.com/maps/place/36°07'56.6"N 109°19'57.6"W/@36.1323889,-109.3348554,939m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d36.1324009!4d-109.3326689
youtube.com/watch?v=ubz-3XYV7rg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just use your imagination.

look harder

>camp in park maintained grounds
>expect skinnwalkers

Dphave you ever deep innawoods-illegally-camped user?

This. Still no luck?
Get alot of water and psylocybin mushrooms.

the woods are exactly the same at night as they are during the day.

Nocturnal animals dont exist?

>get
Don't you mean grow?
While I don't store shit at my house I currently have 863 grams of shrooms from various harvests.

Youre the fucking man. I cant grow shit. i can barely keep a housplant alive. However, i have a very good, rigid, field guide ive compiled and i live in an area know for wild psylocibin (blue cap) mushrooms. Come august it's time to hunt.

Maybe ill save some spores and try my own.

Worth it, although at least for me personally it is a hobby/ charitable event. I grow through the year, and then when Dead&Co come to town I start to share.
I just like giving people the experience, I had a good trip sitter when I started off and I like to continue that tradition. I also generally give a bit to the dude who does thumb prints as a trade.

They don't exist during the day?

Try harder user. Skinwalkers are more places than you think. Don't take a gun though, you won't need it. It's just dead weight.

>t. skinwalker

>Just use your imagination.

Double tap a few meth heads and pretend they were skinwalkers.

They asleep. Not out making spooky sounds. Or in case of big cats (which are crepuscular) stalking you for food or out of boredom.

Retard

Sharing is for the best with shrooms for sure. Tripping alone is paranoia central. Shrooms also help people (but that's a can of worms)
>good trip sitter
Bless you for your charity. I'm an asshole. I abandoned this one girl who was having a bad trip because she was annoying and i ate way more mushrooms then she did. Don't worry she was in my house and safe and another white knight was willing to sit with her.
I dont even understand "bad trips" to tell you the truth. I've had what people would say is a "bad trip" (fucked up visuals, super intense body high) and i like it.

Go deep into the Montana forest at night, the farther away from a town you are the better the experience will be

youtube.com/watch?v=kOk3ZbXtLgM

So, I think everyone has differing views on hallucinogens as it is an intensely personal thing, but one of the things that will most definitively cause bad trips is if the person enters the high upset or uncomfortable.
When I am trip sitting I am stone cold sober 100% of the time, because I have enough experience that can self guide on my own time. My job is to guide them into the trip and keep them comfortable.
Generally, my routine when trip sitting is to talk to them for a little bit see how they are enjoying the show and get them into a more relaxed state. Once they are relaxed we will drink the tea, I just have regular tea,
they get the good stuff. Once they tea is drunk, I will usually talk with them for a little while and tell jokes just to keep them in a good state. Once lift off has been achieved most of my job is done, now I will generally
sit back and let them enjoy the music. I do monitor them and if some one is starting to have a bad trip I will sit down and act as a guide, but generally if you guide them in well they will be ok.
I generally see 1/200 people have a bad trip, and it generally not a nightmare, just not good.

skin walkers are navajo you need to go innadesert

You're supposed to do hallucinogens while out there, it alters your mind so that you aren't effected by the Skinwalkers perception blockers

This, AZ, and UT are the places you need to go. Up in those forests and deserts is cozy at night.

This as well, do peyote

I prefer to use a mix of salt and sage in my shells for skinwalkers.

Attached: sagesalt.jpg (720x1280, 151K)

I top it off with candle wax and birdshot.

Attached: shell.jpg (720x1280, 88K)

Nigger what?
That is wrong on all account, if you want to kill a skin walker you need to find its true name, there are other way's to deal with it but that is the easiest, especially with modern data.
Shooting them can slow them down and delay them but not kill them. If you are going to shoot them though go with slugs, that will slow them down the most.
Though, the real reason skin walkers are not as common as they used to be is that it just is not possible for them to survive anymore.
Since their true name is their weakness they generally stay as far away from population centers as possible.

I wish i had done shrooms in highschool when i had the chance. It sounds like an interesting time at least.
Maybe once im out of the service il start experimenting.

I mean, no one tests for shrooms, and even then it is only testable in blood and piss up to 24 hours really. Hair tests can go up to 90 days, but the major issue for that is that basically no one is testing hair for it on a regular basis as it is cost prohibitive.

>don't see
That only means they got the drop on you and your surface mind never became aware of the bodily invasion.
user, you're a husk. A sock-puppet which still think itself sapient, oblivious to the eldritch hand within.
It waits.
It watches.
It bides.

Attached: 1390454318811.gif (500x495, 909K)

kek

>don’t see
But they see you user...

Hmm I never thought of it as guiding them into the trip. No wonder I had no patience. I thought of it as trying to correct a bad trip.
You make alot of sense.

Its okay, you really don't want to see one.

Attached: IWouldntWorryAboutIt.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

I guess the bigger issue is i dont know anybody anymore that can get me stuff.
I suppose i could always extract dmt myself, i was pretty good at chemistry back in the day.

Oh also, adding on to this, The few really dangerous skin walkers left are mainly around ancient navajo ruins. This is mainly due to their names being lost to history, a few of them have been offed over the years as they either got sloppy or lazy or just plain bored, the main way the old ones die is by slipping up and speaking in animal form, though that is not sure fire as all it does is revert them to human, they are mortal, but they still have power so you better mag dump them right away. White ash sage and silver can also apparently get them if you get their heart, but that is more than likely a mixing of werewolf lore and may not actually be true. While a decapitation may not kill them it is one hell of an inconvenience, though you are going up against something with super human reflexes so there is that.

these shells are just to fight off the spirit until I reach the cave that the shawman is at

Its fun. It can help you with some shit that is really bothering you. (I literally went from underperforming, bright, but shy, kid to fairly successful extrovert from some of things I worked out while on shrooms)
But that's not guaranteed. It's not habit forming because it's generally really intense.
It can last 8 hours though and it should be done with some other people in a location where you all can trip without much threat of outside interference.
You see cool things sometimes, sometimes scary things, but I've always been able to remember that I was tripping so it was just a spectacle to watch.

I've killed 2, they're very hard to see let alone kill. I'd post pictures but they don't show up in photographs. Keep trying and im sure you'll bag one, it may take a long while though. I've been hunting them for 14 years and I've seen less than I can count on my hands.

What is this from?

Attached: 1550613719741.jpg (1920x958, 384K)

Whooo boy, While dmt is fun I very much do not suggest trying it as your intro. Shrooms all the way for beginners. I would suggest finding a band that is a "tripper band" and going to them.
If dead and company hit your state you can probably get it there. There is always tor, though be careful with that and don't use your real name and address please. There are also forums out there that can hook you up, though that takes time to build a presence.
Yeah, that is a mistake a lot of sitters make, and it is not their fault, they are young and inexperienced. It only comes from experience and time, I am at where I am in my journey from decades of exposure and having good people guide me, I plan on continuing the tradition as long as I am still capable.

Nigger. I'd be psyched if I saw that.

One of the shorts by Oats Studios.
The masters of blueballing.

It's good that you are helping people have good experiences. Just don't forget to continue your journey, psychonaut.
Hallucinogens really helped me see things in their right proportion and gave me confidence in my own mental soundness.

At this point in my experience I have done just about everything, while I still dose the bigger part of it for me now is ensuring the next generation gets a solid foundation,
I have been blessed with good Friends and connections and while I still learn on trips it is more of the community aspect of it for me now, Though I was blessed to attend an actual peyote ceremony a few years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm0V24IEHao

>peyote ceremony a few years ago
What was that like? What's a peyote trip like? How did the ceremony aspect change it?
I haven't done anything hallucinogenic in years and when I could find peyote I didn't have anyone to trip with.

Go out into bumfuck nowhere BLM land and drive on the tiniest, shittiest, trail you find until it disappears and then keep driving. You need to be further out than nowhere

I dobt have any experience with drugs besides booze and cigs so il default to your experience.
Ive got like a 1.5 months off after this deployment so i might try to get my hands on something. Only hesitation is im not particularly happy with my life atm and dont want those bad vibes to ruin it.

First of all, Generally you will not get strong visuals from a ceremony as you dosage is going to be threshold, I did have minor visuals but they were the least important aspect of the entire ceremony. The thing about the ceremony is it is a cleansing ritual,
and while I did not have any major insights during it I did come out of it feeling cleansed and fresher, spiritually than I had in a long time. The ceremony is more about lifting spirits and hearts and healing thru positive energy than it is about hallucinating.

He's right about your mood going into it. If it's bad it'll be bad. If there's anything dark in your life you're going to face it and dissect it, you also might unearth dark things you never knew about,..but here's the thing, something about mushrooms gives you confidence and comforts you while you do it (if you aren't having a bad trip) you'll also bounce between doing that to enjoying the ride. Everyone has a different trip so maybe yours won't be like mine.

That sounds really good. I'd always heard peyote trips get really weird. The visuals are really secondary to hallucinogens for me I like the aspect of being forced outside of your stubborn old ways of thinking. I always wondered how the natives used them and what they experienced, thanks.

I did mushrooms for the 1st time while slightly drunk already and having never touched any other drug. It wasn't that jarring or intimidating. A dude I didn't know shared shroom tea with me and he was already drunk too. We roamed all over Los Angeles that night. Nothing bad happened and we are still really good friends. He became an artist who can actually sell his art and I'm a semester away from finishing my engineering degree.
Shrooms have a bad reputation.

OP, let's meet up and take 20 hits of acid in the middle of the woods at night

We can be each others skin walkers

Add white ash

That's some "apocalypse now" shit. I can easily see one user tied up like a pig and 4 other anons dancing around him with machetes.
Sounds cool but I'll pass.

I dont think ive got a negative few of shrooms or any other drug really. I just dont want to go in under bad terms you know. I have good and bad days so i figure the best thing would be too wait till i have 2 or 3 decent days in a row.
Dont want to trip while im contemplating suicide, that seems like a bad time.

It's because they don't exist, user. You can't shoot what doesn't exist. You have a nice tent, by the way.

>Dont want to trip while im contemplating suicide, that seems like a bad time.
Probably a good idea. It's good to do this shit with someone else. They can help pull you back in if you start feeling like things are getting dark.

Im not really sure where the apprehension is. Ive never tripped before so i cant really say but id like to think even if it got bad i could deal with it. I dont think any of my friends would be down and i wouldnt be comfortable doing it with strangers

I was hiking along and I saw this guy dressed in what looked like rags and stuff. He didn’t see me so I took a pic. Then I get home and get around to moving the pics to my PC and this was the pic.

Attached: D1AB6622-093E-4906-9C23-8BBCB3D8A858.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

Alright. You might be good. Friends just sort of act as external checks:
>"Are you seeing this too? Is this real?"
>Prevent you from going too deep into existential thoughts.
Generally I go and experience most of my trip alone and then come back to them when things start getting too weird for comfort (like a room with red drapes might actually seem like it's filled with blood if the sun is shining through them and you'll watch the flesh melt off your hand)

I doubt you'll "warp your mind" from shrooms I don't think that happens very often. That's an LSD thing. At worst it'll just be intense and you'll want off the ride but you'll have hours to go.

>skinwalkers
Why not go to skinwalker ranch?

Attached: screen-shot-2018-04-17-at-4-06-22-pm.png (958x506, 742K)

Because there a no skin walkers on skinwalker ranch, only sad white men who sell cheap videos.

Come on man, it'll be fun

Attached: Chad.jpg (560x431, 81K)

delet this pls

Attached: apu_uplate.jpg (1200x862, 57K)

Manolo Rueda of Adamantium Real Estate owns it now.

Come on man, Both Joe Rogan and Jesse Ventura have visited there, I respect the hustle and the effective marketing of their book, but there are no skin walkers there, that land is not even navajo.
If you want to get got by the skin walkers do some research and start going to abandoned navajo ruins during the night.

How did you kill them user?

>not even navajo
Well no, The ranch is surrounded by the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation, and bands of the Ute tribe lived in the region for centuries before the arrival of pioneers in the mid-1800s.

Its ute. It was cursed by the navajo after ute and navajo dispute.

>encouraging people to go into navajo ruins alone
I fucking got your number you skinwalker bastard

Attached: 1512426445501.jpg (350x454, 28K)

>buying white mans stories about "native american" lore
Laughs in code talker

I'm pretty sure this is sarcasm guys

>t. Skinwalker
Try harder Mr Spoopy

I mean, I am not so much encouraging it as saying that if they want to get raped by a skin walker it is not going to happen on a whitey bullshit spook tv show ranch.
I don't judge peoples fetishes, but If you really wan't it then skinwalker ranch is the wrong place to go looking.

>imblying
Are you ute on a rez right now? If navajo, where did your people reside a few hundred years ago?

>bullshit spook tv show ranch
How much is Adamantium paying you?

Though I will say that that if you are looking for a place to hike on Navajo land this is a good area.
google.com/maps/place/36°07'56.6"N 109°19'57.6"W/@36.1323889,-109.3348554,939m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d36.1324009!4d-109.3326689

Personally never been there myself of course, but I have heard there are skin walkers there.

Nothing they are the big gay
youtube.com/watch?v=ubz-3XYV7rg

>2013
>joe rogan
Tell me about Mr. Rueda. What is he doing there?

>Backpedaling after being found out

Building a private sex ranch, currently the only spoopy things going on there are leather puppies

>he's a skinwalker himself

They are just waiting for you to let your guard down.