Why does everyone here either completely love or completely hate Glocks?

Why does everyone here either completely love or completely hate Glocks?

Attached: glock.png (739x490, 108K)

Cause it's the fucking internet.

I don't hate nor love Glocks.
They're alright.

Because most of the retards on here think that guns are either magically perfect or actual dog shit in the shape of a gun.

Glocks are pretty good, some guns are better, some guns arent. Glock goes bang everytime, and is more accurate than you. /thread

I am completely ambivalent toward glocks. It's insufferable glock owners that everyone hates.

glocks are okay

Attached: 2018-06-19-01-19-44.jpg (2448x3264, 1.84M)

this is the glock I used to have to trigger gun snobs and glock fans.
shot that group with this glock

whos triggered

Attached: 2018-05-19-14-18-28.jpg (2448x3264, 1.64M)

Best shooting I ever did was with a Glock. Still worry about plastic guns.

What was the distance, fag ?

They're okay. I like DA/SA guns more and I think Glocks are pretty overpriced for what they are, but they aren't overpriced the way some gucci guns are. Nobody's wrong for liking them.

Success breeds jealousy

I don't own one though. I like the idea of glocks but ergonomically they just don't do it for me.

Attached: ye olden tymes glocke.jpg (800x600, 125K)

Cause they're the best.

I hated them until they became the new adult Lego sets. Now I can say fuck MD's retarded pistol laws, building #3 right now.

first generation glocks were fucking nasty

Because they’re mediocre pistols that have been blown way out of proportion capability wise. And the legion of fanboys and ex-cops that got force fed Glocks’s extremely well done marketing are still drinking that koolaid even now.

The XD is a better designed more robust example of the same concept. And generally cheaper too.

Because gocks are so bland and uninsteresting that the only people who even bother to talk about them have deep, intense feelings towards them.

I own a few, theyre allright.
I like thier finish and simple design. Im not a fan of the aggressive grip angle. I shoot extremely well with them is pretty avgage at 7-10 yards for me if im just dicking around.
I like the polymer frame and slide heavy design for OWB carry , especially for long periods.
The stock triggers are a little disappointing but as stated above , you can still shoot well with them.
I actually shoot very well with their stock sights (instead of bitching , i took the time to use them, and they work ok. I could compare it to learning barettas snowman sights. Except i still suck with snowman sights)
They have a great aftermarket supply. Theyve got a lot of videos on fucking with the trigger by some means or another of DIY gunsmithing. (I dont reccomend this if you dont have considerable experience)
There are morons that load +p and out of spec ammo into the gun and blow the damn thing up. (Then they blame the manufacturer)
There are known issues with the gen 4 grip pins walking out. There was an issue with the recoil spring that have been recalled and addressed.
I love thier mags they work great.

Hope this helps

Any real gunfag has a G19 or G17. If you dont appreciate them you are new guns. You will learn eventually.

S H I N Y B O I

I recently bought a gen 4 17 as my first handgun, I like it, but I'm definitely going to change out the stock sights and maybe the slide release too.
I don't get a lot of the hate for the stock triggers, I've never heard of the polymer cracking and the reset is great.
The slide serrations are adequate but I could see someone having issues with it if their hand was covered in dorito dust or cum or something.
The polymer shell magazines are just great, I don't get why they aren't the standard for handguns now.
The grip angle is weird, but I think it absorbs some recoil and as someone with larger hands I enjoy the thickness of the grip.
I spent some range time with a .45 ACP XD and I think I like it more, the shape/texturing of the grip is way better, trigger reset isn't as good as a Glock's but it's a bit more crisp and the magazine release is one of the best I've encountered.
I tried out an M&P 9 too and I guess I liked how the serrations looked but that was about it.

Attached: 69523.gif (500x375, 1022K)

It's an okay gun. I see kinda like the Hi-Point of non-shit-tier guns in that you can count on it to work when you need it and won't be upset if gets dragged through the mud and gets scratched up.
The only criticism I have is that the price is relatively high for what you get compared to some of its competition.

17 yards off hand using non dominant eye because im cross dominant :(

It's the volvo of guns, you either appreciate what they are or don't like them.

>Bought a Glock
>Shot the Glock
>Didn’t like Glock
>Sold the Glock

No need to be hyperbolic and put others down to defend how I spend my money. I just prefer SIGs to Glocks.

glocks are the most reliable pistols ever made. I'm not a big glock nut but that is a fact. they just have no style and are ugly as sin. plastic guns are stupid

Low quality bait
Actually this but really it’s because those people that have dedicated themselves to shooting Glocks realize they have very specific advantages over other pistols. The problem is that they take a lot of time and effort to learn to shoot really well. Most Glock owners either barely shoot, or shoot so much that they don’t have time to shoot anything else. The ones that barely shoot, hate them.

Trust me. Stick with glock. Learn to shoot it as well as you can. Don’t make the same mistake I did and try out 10 different carry guns before finally going back to Glock.

>completely love or completely hate Glocks
Because some completely love or hate them. It's a vicious cycle.

Are you sure you dont mean 17ft or 7 yards.

You either own one(or more) or you're sucking on sour grapes

I have a Glock 19 because it was affordable, durable, and goes bang every time. It's like owning a tractor. It just works, but it's not too exciting.

I shoot on-target with ever gun but glocks. The grip geometry makes me hit left but I'm dead center with other handguns. Ergos just dont agree with me.

glock is just the basic bitch gun. not good nor bad. Jow Forums in general takes things to the extremes.

Get off the internet fudd

Because of glocktards. There are plenty of other options in regards to handguns, including polymer striker fired guns, but glocktards don't seem to comprehend that fact. Or that some people prefer the ergonomics or aesthetics of another gun. So they shit up the internet with their dunning kruger bullshit about how all the alternatives are terrible because reasons. If it weren't for glocktards, I'd consider glocks a "meh" category firearm. But because of glocktards, I dislike them.

handloads off hand 17 yards.

It’s like a Honda Civic or a GSXR

Everyone has one, and most use theirs normally without having to be faggots about it. However, there is a very loud minority that has to mod the everloving fuck out of it because they can’t stand to be part of the norm

I handload every bullet I shoot unless shooting for fun. this way I know what I did wrong and it wasn't on the gun or ammo. As you can see my shooting is slightly to the left. I haven't been able to figure out what it is exactly. Is it my trigger pull or my grip? Maybe I am still flinching a little? not sure what it is and its bothering the shit out of me.

However I will not have this problem if I shoot with my dominant eye

What did you paint it with?

Polymer based can coat thing I don't remember.
But it actually grips more when my hands get sweaty
sorry m8

No worries. I like it. The sheen looks better than the matte finish you usually get with cerakote/duracoat

No, you have the reason people hate glocks backwards. And you probably own a glock.

I found it

Attached: 4e55aeb7-3c60-429c-84e9-be844db3cd8a_1.99907dd95bf50f6136f7d3844d9a3f98.jpg (1789x5338, 1.27M)

Nice m80, thank you

Yep. Light coats. Don't need full coverage for each coat.

buff with 0000 steel wool.
can buy at walmart confirmed
do not let gun solvents get on it if you can.
also gives better texture than the actual polymer or cerakote

also dont spray too close keep a decent distance when you do it for a nice even coat.
tape off grip zone and places you dont want paint to get on

T. Magazine interchangeability

You should be an Olympic shooter then user. You're amazing.

Attached: 1437529619747.gif (248x193, 699K)

why does this OP faggot making a thread that we have every goddamn week?

Attached: 1f2d35e433d5857e0facb63ec02d90f6.jpg (1242x1188, 125K)

I like glock but absolutely fucking despise their fanbase.

glock fanfags have blinders on and lack objectivity
the glock is now mediocre. literally middle of the road. not great, but not bad. everyone else caught up but glock didn't advance themselves. for whatever that is worth.

The vast majority of modern pistols are just as reliable and accurate as any others. Ergonomics and pointability(?) Are the most important things to me