Section Commander

If you had 10 men in your command in a paramilitary group working as guerillas in a mountainous region like Bosnia or Switzerland what weapons would your section carry and yourself?

Support like mortar teams and radiomen will always be nearby but they are not under your command, your enemy would be equipped with most commonly Zastava M21. Be as descriptive as you can for the reasoning behind the weapon and the tactics you would employ.

Attached: _75099942_4504d976-39b9-44f6-9ba9-8aea8721dd8f.jpg (304x540, 33K)

M4s of course. I'm not a dipshit.

Attached: le6920.jpg (640x480, 51K)

You wouldn't incoporate some Machine guns like a m60 in your section also I agree with you for M4 being a great weapon.

Of course. The standard Gulf War era load out of an M249 per squad, 2 - M203s per squad and 2 - M60s per platoon.
Good question.
Pic related. I'm 2nd from the right.

Attached: Sand box.jpg (500x448, 206K)

I'd probably have 6 use AK104s and 2 use M78s all in 7.62x39. I'd then have once guy with a Super shorty Vz.58 (I know different mag) and then I'd have another guy with something like a m24.

Manlet of the group

Orion Flare gun
Marlboro Red 100s

pretty sweet

Correct, I was, I'm only 5'10"
I was surprised when they assigned me to wpns sqd. I replied, I'm a small guy, why weapons? No response other than go. I ended up thriving. I never burned the church down and in fact, I set some pretty great standards before I left.
All The Way!
Pic related, me on the left.

Attached: fun in the sun.jpg (1194x796, 177K)

everyone has knives
naked run at enemy
enemy very scare

20 inch ARs in the M16A style with variable Scopes. 1 designated marksman per squad with a 308 SCAR and 1 GPMG boi with an m240 Bravo. Every rifleman would carry one of those HK grenade launcher underslung or holstered. I'm putting an emphasis on marksmen and long barrels bc that seems important in potentially long range mountain warfare. Weight is an issue but whatever.

The section's load out would be m81 uniforms, PLCE style belt kit, Balaclavas and ECH Helmets with fabric scrim covers.
Then for weapons, everyone would carry Hi Powers as the standard side arm. All the M4A1s, SAWs, M27, M110 and GPMGs would have ACOGs.
For weapons I'd have 3 carrying M4A1s, 2 with SAWs,1 with a M27, 2 with M4A1s and M203s, 1 with a FN MAG and 1 with a M110.

They're more so geared towards reconnaissance than anything else.

Attached: ea44ef4c5aa947b39d1427c7fae3ee92_18.jpg (800x450, 53K)

8x 7.62x51 or similar round battle rifle with a barrel of over 500mm, so probably an FN FAL 50.00 . Or if there is anything similar to that but is lighter. The logic is that you need rifles that can engage at longer distances than standard assault rifle rounds because you will be wanting to do ambushes from hills against targets in valleys.

An Autorifle team with a 5.56mm gun, like a Minimi. 7.62x51mm machineguns are too heavy for them to be worth it to haul over hills and mountains like Bosnia, Switzerland or Afghanistan.

Also everybody gets some shitty single-shot LAT like a LAW or RPG-18 to fuck up the mobility of some lightly-armored vehicles and essentially bog down the other side in shitty places. Also creates a shit ton of chaos when the ambushees see explosions, even if they are too weak to pierce, they are bound to cause panic that will end in lack of organisation and concussions.

All of these are based.

It would be a force multiplier for sure, but is it worth the loss in mobility?

8 sidefolder AKs, 1 mp5, 1 PKM (mp5 guy carries more ammo and supports the gunner)

Everyone gets 249 paras (suppressed, vfg's and acogs) except me, I get a ppsh41 that actually has working drum mags and the same attachments as the 249s. And for sidearms 2 get gustavs, 2 get those American rpgs that weigh a fuckton less, 2 carry 320's, 2 have a barrett with a 20" barrel and suppressor. The others and me have glock 18's with like 3 or 4 of the stendo clips. They all carry like 4 or 5 nutsacks, and like 8 grenades.

I get that this isn't the point of this thread, but what boots are those? I want them.

Anything AK since the M21 is 5.56, with AKs you we would have more fire power.
Also typical guerrilla tactics.
Attack the enemy where he has to give up his defense line or his numbers are irrelevant like corridor paths.
Also having semtex isn't bad in such a situations.

AKs in 7.62 are the right answer, because we have a lot of data. We know they're excellent in mountainous terrain against 5.56 given the previous conflicts they've served in. 10 dudes is a tight crew, so you want as much shared as possible, but you need a bit more reach still, and sustained fire capability for fire and maneuver. So two, two man MG teams with pkms. I don't know if they're actually my first choice, but they're plentiful, and parts are cheap and easy. So 8 dudes with AKs, two of those are packing RPGs. 2 PKMs, two assistant gunners. You need to wield firepower and stay mobile. That's about as close as you can get. It's not exciting, but it's functional.

Attached: Iraq-ak-47.jpg (1024x680, 214K)

>your enemy would be equipped with most commonly Zastava M21

Just take M21's. Why bother shopping. From enemy, or from your sponsor. Also stash enemy's uniforms. Will come handy when been chased and need to cut the tail off quick.

Make sure everyone has the same calibre, probably 7.62 maybe have a bigger cal snipe. And for me, an M14 so I can have something to kiss at night.

10-m27 in 6.8spc2 with 40mm launchers,

>TYFYS
All the way user

If your enemy hides behind a small tree or light brush you're fucked. What are you gonna hunt, fucking rabbits? At least use AR10s.

Night vision.
Good coms and electronic ear pro.
Grenades and claymore mines.
Silencer ready .45 acp HK-USPs.
HK 416s with decent optics for 8; two with 40mm launchers.
One HK MG4.
One M110 or similar.

1 7.62mm gpmg - Fn mag 58
1 .338 sniper rifle - Barrett
Rest with 7.62mm carbines and 40mm gl - fn scar 17 or hk 417

How are aks more firepower than 5.56mm zastava m21 aka, dipshit?

>M249
ya'll died

Care to tell why such an specific question?

Attached: nonono.jpg (720x594, 57K)

>paramilitary group working as guerillas
>enemy would be equipped with most commonly Zastava M21

lightweight gucci AR-15s because they are light accurate, reliable and the enemy carries 556, and I'm supposed to use gorilla tactics.
we'd definitely wear gas masks and use mustard gas since I'm not sure what the objective is. but doesn't look like Bosnia could easily be burnt down so first go to will be chemical weapons.
we'd abuse the mortar support as much as possible as well.

Attached: 1523670425793.jpg (197x225, 19K)

I don't want to see the answer
I already have enough three lettererers on my ass due to the dildo incident of last year.

These posters don't know anything about why the US adopted .223 rem and why they keep struggling with guerillas.
.308 semiauto.

5 men carry AKM rifles + 2 GP25 on 5 Riflemen
2 Radiomen carry AKMS
1 designated marksman with SVD
2 Machinegunners with PKM