Carrying a gun in light clothing

If I'm wearing basketball shorts or something and want to carry what is a good option?

Attached: HTB1Qit2JpXXXXbiXpXXq6xXFXXX8.jpg (800x800, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o2UqLfGMVxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've seen the close protection officers that accompany our politicians carry a small shoulder bag the size of an SLR camera case. I imagine there is a handgun and several magazines in there. They have the usual lightweight comms on their person with an acoustic tube. The not so close man gets very nervous when you get in between them and their protection subject at a rapid rate, especially if you do it with a vehicle...

J frame or LCR with or without holster. Any single stack 380, or pocket gun honestly. If you don’t want to have it in a pocket cause it’s annoying while you’re exercising get a belly band or the superior gentleman’s fanny pack.

I want basically a fanny pack that isnt directly over my groin because it looks better IMO

They probably have sub's or something in there and carry pistols on person.

I know it's kinda gay but you can where a glockstore style of "belly band" holster. Carry a gun butt naked

A fanny pack that doesn't look autistic and tactical, as long as you are aware of and accept the slower draw and inherent risk of off-body carry. Wear the pack in a way that makes it really hard for other people to access the buckle, even better if you can find one that attaches to a belt.

>inb4 infashionable
Get fit, a good looking person looks good in everything and vice versa.

A subcompact pistol in a pocket holster

Wear a fanny pack, dress half gay. Ultimate grey man if you live in the city.

If you live in either the suburbs or further out just carry in a bag instead

I figured there wouldnt be risk if I just never removed it. I know the speed difference though.

I'm also not fat, but not really in shape. I intend to start cycling once it gets a little warmer though.

Pockets in basketball shorts are bad.

I live rural. I dress like a hipster though if not in athletic clothes. All flanel shirts

>Basketball shorts
I carry the same way I do normally. You just don't run the belt through loops, just around your waist. Pull your basketball shorts up over it. Easy as pie.

I use a fanny pack. I have been asked a couple of times about it. I just tell them it's a colostomy bag....Cause when I open the bag the shit is going to fly.....seriously a fanny pack by voodoo or blackhawk works fine.

Tape it to your wrist

That sounds really uncomfortable and rubbing.

Belly band

/thread

play ball without carrying, have a buddy come by and protect you with his gun while you dunk on rude dudes

Attached: barami-hip-grip.jpg (620x189, 32K)

>I figured there wouldnt be risk if I just never removed it.
Good call on never removing it. You are still susceptible to thieves trying to unbuckle and steal it from you though, even if it's unlikely to happen.

Also, don't carry anything else in the bag. Anything else is both a snag hazard for the trigger and likely to slow the draw even more.

Basically this. I wear basketball shorts or track pants almost all the time when I'm not wearing at work. I either wear a belt under them and use that, or I tie the string in the pants waistband and hook the holster clip on the waistband. I use an Uncle Mike's holster because it softens the outline much more than anything else I've tried and because having almost any level of retention while carrying like this makes drawing impossible because you'll take the holster with your gun.

I carry a Beretta 92FS with a 20+1 round magazine and it isn't difficult to conceal at all like this with a hoodie. Without the extended magazine I can do it in a t-shirt.

Attached: 1534353331115.jpg (960x540, 78K)

Just open carry, homo. You scared of someone seeing your little dick too?

Attached: 1552617201594.png (300x300, 124K)

knowing my luck, the grip would fucking break

mission workshop makes great looking one.

I want compartments because I would want to carry wallet and keys in there too. Basketball shorts are insecure and I hate their pockets for anything. Even phone.

Then pocket carry you enormous faggot.

Attached: S&W 642.jpg (640x675, 93K)

>If I'm wearing basketball shorts

Then you should KYS

Fanny packs don't have to be worn directly over your groin. I use a small one that snuggly holds my LC2 with a pocket holster to keep it straight. I wear it slid to my side like a work pouch/tool belt. Fanny packs aren't tied to your pants either so you can slide it any way you want. Or be gay and wear it as a front sling bag.

i'm 155 lbs, jeesh.

Im not worried about my size just about being a mutilated cutfag like so many American guys.

>I want compartments because I would want to carry wallet and keys in there too.
As long as the gun is the only thing in its compartment. Last thing you want is a keys finding their way inside the trigger guard.

Do you work out in your jeans, retard? Gym carry is a thing

youtu.be/o2UqLfGMVxc

I know. I dont carry bare either. I always have a trigger guard cover of some sort.

P3AT or LCPII with a pocket clip. I've ran many miles with a P3AT clipped on the band of some gym shorts. Super quick and comfy.

Carrying it in a pocket holster will cause it to swing annoyingly. Other good options include a belly band, or something similar you can wear on your thigh maybe.

The voodoo bag has a velco "holster" that covers the trigger. The current bag I use is like a medic fanny pack. I was a first responder for many years so I still carry a knife and small flashlight and my wallet in the pack.

So what are you gonna do about it?

Attached: 1551681016376.jpg (1280x853, 347K)

Fleshtone pistolwear p1 holster with vertical setting. Ruger lcp 1 .
Basketball shorts. I go jog and use Rem oil wipes when i get back to the car
Comfy. Doenst bounce on me

I bring it up to everyone I know and change peoples minds. Ive considered leaving this shithole too but have never done it.

You dont have anything over the trigger?

I wouldn't mexican carry an LCPII unless it was condition 2 in which case I wouldn't carry. A handgun with a longer heavier double action trigger I'd consider, but even then I'm not comfortable. Up to you and how paranoid you are about a ND.

It's not, but I wear undershirts all the time. So that's probably a factor. Honestly, if you carry a gun, you should anyway. 20x comfy factor. Just buy the cheap chinkshit compression tank tops off Amazon. Best thing ever for carrying, and it costs pennies compared to buying vertx carry cool gear.

Very paranoid.

I'll look into it, the few times ive carried has been strong side iwb and I havent had an undershirt and it seemed fine.

Original LCP master race

I like true da guns, the lcp 2 has the precocked striker, makes me more uncomfortable.

If I see another 150~ dollar sale on the lcp 1 I might pick one up. Even though I was originally going to go revolver.

This person is wearing cargo shorts but it's not me because I don't own any guns.

Attached: DSCN9546.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

I really hope you aren't the same fag with that dump fucking trump glock

No, but I found this image searching the web. I don't own any firearms or unreasonably sharp objects.

Attached: IMG_3974.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

Kill yourself trump jewfag. Literally told all of you retards what would happen sucking that orange kikes dick and look I was right. You should trash that if you have any self respect left.

Get it? Triggered
Not my trigger BTW

Attached: DSCF9568 (Large).jpg (687x424, 127K)

Seecamp 32 or 380

Sounds like you just hate basketball shorts why wear them

I like light comfortable clothing I do not like having to carry stuff in them.

Basketball shorts plus fleece long johns is goat.

Stop dressing like a nigger/neet. If you're going to the gym, keep a small bag with a towel, water and your gatpiece close by. Seriously, grown men that wear athletic clothes all the time are mostly shitty people. If I'm wearing shit like that around the house and run to the gas station or to get my mail I toss a small pistol with a manual safety in my pocket and cinch my shit so it doesn't sag.

>keep your gun off your body where its easily stolen

And you call me a nigger

Why do you hate your testicles?

I am 150 and i wear thin dress shirts or pearl snaps. I conceal a fucking midframe.

The same iwb holster yku normally would use will still work, or there are companies that make little spring steel pocket clios like on a pocket knife for various small guns. Put one on an LCP and you can hide it anywhere you could a pocket knife. Problemo el solved

This interests me as well, though my main concern is carrying around the house without needing to change out of my pajamas on my days off. I figure I'd want something on the lighter side like an LCP to avoid impeding on my taking it easy, but I'd really prefer a revolver or some other manually operated pistol.

Attached: __houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_kozue_akari__a258216a1b1fb7cce58278eb66b73e65.jpg (800x1080, 218K)

look up some airweights and ultra airweights like the 442 642 360pd, dont know much about airweight semis though

I like them sans Hillary hole.

Same on the revolver but I think an lcp is also a good option. Or a spectrum. Heavy da only trigger for safety and compact and thin.

Is the spectrum any good

>basketball shorts
get out nigger

The smart carry is good but I dont like appendix

How the fuck are basketball shorts nigger? What do you wear when exercising? Cargo shorts?

I decided to actually look up the weight when loaded to compare them and it seems like the S&W 442 and 642 along with Ruger's LCR are only weigh an ounce or so more than the heavier pocket .380s like the Glock 42 and the 360PD only ends up being about an ounce heavier than the LCP. Those could actually work.

I'm still kind of curious if there are any extra smol options available, for those times when taking it easy while wearing something without a waistband and with smaller pockets.

>wearing clothes when exercising
lol.
Wait, do you not have your own weight cage in your garage or something? Do you go to a public gym?

I run and walk outside, cycle outside, etc. I dont lift weights currently

what's the most comfortable way to carry while running?

Anything IWB no matter position won't stay hidden for long. Not to mention it would feel like shit

Attached: 1511840013749.gif (700x827, 510K)

Comfy nylon belt wrapped around your torso attached to nothing with your gun strapped into it. Know that you have to alter your draw.

Inner thigh garter carry. Enjoy your gun smelling like nut sweat.

Fanny pack carry. Because even homosexual boomers can pop caps. You'll look like a retard and everyone will know what's in it though.

Bag/backpack carry. There are a variety of options. Don't leave your bag anywhere or it'll leave you.

>Comfy nylon belt wrapped around your torso attached to nothing with your gun strapped into it. Know that you have to alter your draw.

You'd be surprised how well this works. If you have lats larger than your waist you won't see much of a bulge because of how the shirt hangs. I guess this wouldn't work for fatties. But if your waist is smaller than your hips, wear the belt high like you're wearing old man pants. The gun doesn't move around as much as it would if it were on your hips. Your hips move a lot when you walk or run, your waist virtually doesn't move at all.

I dont think people will automatically think fanny pack is gun will they?

I wear shorts pretty much every day, and whenever I'm home and don't feel like wearing my chinos, I'll take one of those shorts and do exactly this, I can carry everything from a full sized revolver to a full sized pistol without any problems.

I do. All those hipsters carrying them "ironically" are really just the ultimate gray men armed to the teeth.

This entire reply is bait. That or this nigger is underage or a poorfag

I didnt realize fanny packs were a hipster thing now, I will feel better about wearing one then. I also am going to get sandals

Bump for fanny pack recommendations

Just put the holster on your parasol, princess

A I R L I G H T
.357 with a hip clip

Wrist problems are preventing me from lifting dickhead

>no cover on trigger guard

Hard no

>current year + 4
>not taping the gun to your hand and then wearing pic related over the top

NGMI

Attached: 81A51FAF-488C-4649-A593-3E1296DBB53B.jpg (2000x2000, 426K)