His handgun doesn't hold 21+1

>his handgun doesn't hold 21+1

Attached: cz p09 urban grey.jpg (3036x2024, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsrJE_wPaws
forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=298626
youtube.com/watch?v=ILltPQyskf0
youtube.com/watch?v=g_hofiu3oGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not a CZ though. So that's still a win.

>needs an extended baseplate to hold 20 rounds
O O F

Attached: Pistol shotgun.jpg (4032x1962, 3.97M)

>glorified 22 magnum

O
O
F

>1st angry poorfag responds in 45 seconds

Attached: blue hair catgirl.png (427x482, 136K)

do people really just go buy guns they see in video games?

Do people really just get angry about other people owning guns they can't afford themselves?

Attached: Forever incomplete.jpg (3831x2158, 3.91M)

Stop being poor

It carries 17+1, 19+1, or 33+1 respectively. And the best part is it’s not a junky CZ

Attached: C3D4E385-F140-4A66-B236-6017A62D138D.jpg (1200x1200, 57K)

>poor
just because I don't want the shit doesn't mean I couldn't buy it 10 times over
all you had to say was "yes, I am in fact a faggot, thanks for noticing senpai"

>reddit czoy meme
Ishiggydiggydoo, newfriends

Lmao ok poorfag

Or movies.

I have a S&W 29-2 because I like Dirty Harry, a PPK because James Bond, and a Mk23 because you know damned well why.

Our extended baseplate nets us 30+1, let's see if the poors can cope with that one.

>I just don't want one, nevermind the absolutely monumental asspain involved whenever I see one

The hurt is real. The meme made it to reddit like many originating here. I'm just now aware that that meme has spread there. Funny, how you know.

Don't forget infinitely stacking
youtube.com/watch?v=xsrJE_wPaws

Attached: Two handguns.jpg (2390x1536, 1.38M)

I’ve owned 3 cz’s, a PCR, a P-01, and a P10c. They were all junky and I sold all of them. They fed ammunition pretty reliably, but had other issues and quirks that annoyed the fuck out of me. The p10c went back to the factory for several issues. I’m not butthurt, I just think you have a junky gun.

>those comments

People really didn’t know fuck all about firearms even 7 years ago.

Man feels like glock mags come in every capacity now

Attached: DSC_0575-e1453410335942.jpg (500x397, 35K)

Attached: costanza.jpg (375x375, 49K)

>ft. hood shooting
>most casualties were one shot kill center mass
tried and tested.

Yes. I bought my first rifle (mosin) because of the end in mgs3, and I got into reloading because of new vegas.

What guns *aren't* in video games these days?

Yeah, people forget it's .22 mag at rifle velocities out of a pistol.

Attached: 9mm.gif (320x170, 2.99M)

Surely most duty calibers will stop with a COM hit? Isn't that the point of training to hit COM?

Sure, they might put someone down, but the 5.7 bullet was designed turn someone inside out with explosive expansion guaranteed with Hornady™ V-MAX bullets and their patented construction.

>but if other calibers will also drop with com what's the point that does the same or more damage but with way more capacity???

*for defense against squirrels, ground, gray, and tree. Leave the red squirrels alone.

Attached: Red-Squirrel.jpg (2197x1463, 440K)

>needing 22 shots to take someone down

kek

>I’m totally not a redditor guys!!!

Attached: 63DC5863-C8D3-49BF-AD22-27FAEEAD57B6.jpg (700x700, 127K)

this is you

Attached: 1532028048442.jpg (352x343, 26K)

only a scared little bitch need 22 rounds in the firearm.

Attached: 1549861147409.jpg (796x1200, 239K)

Is this the next bad guy from Stranger Things?

Only one of those was polymer, faggot. The PCR I sold because I needed the money at the time. The P-01 I bought because I wanted a DA/SA carry option and sort of liked my PCR when I had it. It had 2 failures to extract in 1000 rounds, and was ammunition sensitive. Then it started rusting. I bought into the NATO serialized meme. The P10c I bought purely because it was cheap as fuck and was supposed to be a Glock killer. After multiple double feeds, a wicked trigger bar burr, and getting sick of it rubbing my skin off IWB with its retardedly aggressive grip texture I sent it back to the factory and sold it for about what I paid for it since this was right when they came out.

The P09 is a great shooter, i've never felt the need to load it up to 21 however..

>but had other issues
Could you explain please? I want a P09

Larping don't listen to him..

The meme originated from Leddit and was brought here by the Leddit expat tripfags.

Attached: BackFromWhereYouCame.jpg (800x820, 149K)

cope

Black Ops made me really want a PM63. Where can I get one, and for what price?

I don't really care about the czoy meme. I just think they're generally overrated. I've had trouble with every brand out there. Even HK with my VP9. It wasn't huge, it had a trigger bar burr that made the trigger suck and the whole undersprung recoil spring debacle. But it still irked me. They had the gun back to me in a week and the trigger smoothed out nicely but shit like that irritates me. I've shot some VP9 rental guns that couldn't make it through a magazine without a couple malfunctions. Granted they're dirty old used range guns, but I did not experience that with any of the other old dirty used range guns. They're still horribly undersprung and don't function well dirty. I'm not gonna get all autistic and talk about every gun I think is janky but CZ's in my experience have sucked. I really think it's more of a cult thing to like them than it is that they actually make good firearms. Sort of the way Sig's reputation has allowed the company to sell completely fucked off handguns on their previous reputation. I have no doubt that early CZ's were great and deserved their reputation. Early Remington's were great. There's only a couple manufacturers I trust for my defensive firearm these days. Shit is being outsourced to third world countries, nobody gives a fuck about quality control.

I've never seen a Ruger or Taurus in a video game, ever.

The Raging Bull is categorized as a handgun in the Rainbow Six universe. The Raging Bull appears in both Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2.

Ruger Mini-14 in PUBG.

Any more examples?

He's an idiot. Don't listen.

nothing like a 3 lbs 9mm

that's a minge mask made by anklepants.
also nice dubs

I think when you consistently have problems across multiple platforms it's probably something you're doing wrong

Chiappa
Pedersoli
Rand
Perazzi
Henry
JC Higgins
Hopkins & Allen
Dickinson
Navy Arms
Hi Point

>poor

are CZ guns not usually cheap? I thought CZ guns where just cheaper berettas

Attached: 15646465.jpg (1024x577, 66K)

CZs range from mid-range basic-but-good pistols to high-end competition grade. Value scales really closely to price.They have better selection of affordable steel frame pistols than most manufacturers. They also do nice aluminum framed ones, and have been moving into polymer. Their current catalog is limited to 9mm, .40 S&W, and .45 ACP. They made some nice .380s and 9mm Maks back in the day, but none in current production. For some reason they've never made a large frame 10mm, which is odd considering their focus on rock solid all-steel guns.

30+ rounds. Don't ever talk to me again.

Attached: f9c58f17b8c1d29fdff530b123e30f8a.jpg (482x508, 18K)

It's like you want to be raped by 23 niggers or something.

It literally wasnt. It was a meme here for a long time that cz owners were hipsters. Then later once the term söyboy became popular, it became clear that hipsters and numales were very similar, thus transitioning cz owners from hipsters to söys. Reddit was never involved. How mad are you that cz's are unreliable junk? That they havent been adopted by police and military units like the big names? That the literal Czech spec ops use glocks instead of their native pistols? Stay mad czoyboy pussy

Too much damage to the meat, I've tried

We're still waiting...

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (3072x2304, 1.14M)

D-do you not?

Lol, how long have you been here that you think CZ's and hipsters were always associated on this board? Fuck man, is 2014 really that long ago?

>2 failures to extract in 1000 rds
>No fucking sense in owning this absolute hunk of shit any more, better call everyone on my favorite anime image board basedboys in between visits to /d/!

Attached: 1550554837215.jpg (326x326, 24K)

I never called anyone soiboi for owning one as I've owned them myself. But 2 failures to extract in 1000 rounds is a big yikes from me. I fed it nothing but 124gr NATO ball which was what the pistol was designed for. The chambers on CZ pistols aren't throated nearly enough. The tolerances are machined too tightly, and the quality control isn't there.

Reliability:
The reliability requirements for the P-01 pistol are 99.8%, that’s a .2% failure rate.
This equals 20 stoppages in 10,000 rounds or 500 “Mean Rounds Between Failure” (MRBF)
During testing, the average number of stoppages was only 7 per 15,000 rounds fired, this is a .05% failure rate, a MRBF rate of 2142 rounds! Over 4 time the minimum acceptable requirement.
The U.S. Army MRBF requirement is 495 rounds for 9mm pistols with 115 grain Ball ammunition.

500 rounds without a stoppage may be cool for you, but it's not for me, and they exaggerated the reliability into the 2200 round range without a stoppage. I've never had a stoppage with a properly maintained Glock. I've got 750 rounds through my Gen 5 17 without cleaning it and have had no failures. I'd imagine I could reach 2500-5000 rounds without a failure before I had to clean it.

Not only that, but the P-01 won't feed all 9mm ammunition reliably. The chamber is throated only for 115gr and 124gr. If you try to shoot 135 critical duty or 147gr HST or anything that isn't fucking range ball or NATO ball good luck. I didn't include the 50% failure rate I had on 135gr critical duty cartridges that got stuck in the chamber throat and didn't chamber.

I'm done talking to faggots about things they know nothing about. If you actually shoot your guns and put effort into figuring out if they're reliable beyond shooting a 50 round box of range ammo and talking shit on a mongolian basket weaving forum you might learn something.

Give new meaning to "skull fucking"

And if you think for an instant I’m making this shit up read forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=298626 and countless other threads about it. I’m not a liar, you’re a dumbass.

What the Fuck does a CZ have to do with Berettas. Taurus is the company that makes cheap Berettas. The CZ-75 is a timeless design, and they've had a lot of success with updated guns more recently.

Pic related, it's just an awesome fucking weapon and I want to do nasty things with it in the dark.

Attached: image_20170502_153037_1493753507091.jpg (747x1328, 126K)

Based experienced poster. Most of these retards don't actually train and couldn't shoot a half decent group to save their lives. Cz reliability is a joke and they would fail military trials whereas pistols such as glock and beretta dont. I have also had the same experience with a friend's cz, it was picky and the feed ramp/chamber seemed to be causing it as you noted.

To compare, my glock has never jammed. And I decided to test it once by just not cleaning it and seeing how long I could go before it jammed; I gave up around 1k cause it just never did. So to go from that to the cz and notice how picky it was it was a huge turnoff. I'm not a glock only guy either, I'm a fan of the beretta 92 series, hk's, etc. But cz's lack of reliability (ime) and lack of adoption by military and police is a big problem.

The worst is when brainlets talk about muh accuracy; the accuracy limit for a glock or any modern pistol for that matter is the user not the barrel. It would shoot ragged holes all day if you do your part.

Don't let your limited experience get the best of you. While you're right that the Glock design is great, and not picky, there are many CZ guns that are incredibly reliable as well. The full sized CZ-75 is one of them. I've never had a failure in either my Glock 19 or my CZ-75 Tactical. One of my friends did manage to limp wrist the Glock once.

javascript:quote('40894941')
You've never had a failure because you've exclusively run 115gr ball through it. Let me know when you start testing hollowpoints and heavier grain ammunition. How bad would your life suck if you ran nothing but 115gr ball through your carry gun then decided to load it with 135gr critical duty without testing it and had a 50% failure rate? Pretty bad. CZ doesn't tell you this, but they explicitly throat their bores to CIP and not SAAMI spec. They'll offer to bore the throat out for free if you call them about it but it's all bullshit. Buy a Glock. Learn to shoot it. It'll eat anything you feed it. Stop being contrarian.

Same price but worse than a Beretta.

Berettas are pretty cheap these days. You can pick up a 92 or M9 new in box for around $500. You might experience reliability issues due to ingress because the design is inherently open to debris but I would carry a Beretta any day over a CZ at this point.

Most of Max Payne 3's arsenal was Taurus, which makes sense given it's set in Brazil.

Colt open to-

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-125154.jpg (1920x1080, 464K)

>He can't aim

It's about as long as a gun that would hold 20 rounds so I'd assume it holds around that much. Good luck clearing malfunctions with that skinny ass slide soiboi.

Videogames and movies are literally how gun companies advertise.

Kek, makes me think about how the SCAR was absolute OP in MW2 while the ACR was a shit, tavor was better, they literally fell in place. M4 and M16 were entry level, and they even include extremely expensive meme guns to complete the simulation

Mini-14 in PUBG
Ruger Mk II in MGS4

This

>ACR was a shit

How could you have played MW2 and it known the ACR is quite literally the best gun in the game

>it known
Not known* based phoneposting at it again

I would want one for that exact reason, also because it’s a hammer fired polymer gun.

I dunno bro, if it was good I'll concede but I used SCAR with my HS team in search and destroy and had a 3.0 k/d ratio after 3rd prestige

>his gun doesnt hold 35+1

Attached: FABAB1EB-F76A-4ACE-B7F0-D1BE16693B02.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

>his can can't feed reliably
nice

If czoy meme is reddit then reddit memes better than Jow Forums

The stick works perfectly, what are you on about? Have never actually had an issue with that mag.

What if you get jumped by 22 niggers ?

>Cz reliability is a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=ILltPQyskf0
youtube.com/watch?v=g_hofiu3oGM
>same test
>same ammo
>same shooters
>same place
>same type of handgun (polymer frame, striker fired, compact 9mm)

>CZ P-10 C: 6200 rounds until first malfunction
>Glock 19: 2590 rounds until first malfunction

>inb4 anecdotal evidence
So is yours, except this one is an actual documented test under the same conditions.

You have to go back

Since we're talking CZ guns, does anyone know of some good OWB holster makers? Trying to get something to carry my SP-01 with

This
Own a S&W heavy barrel model 10 because I like gritty cop movies from the 70s and 80s
PPK because I like Bond
Uzi build because of Terminator

damn. Impressive!

Mine carries 33+1.

My Beretta 92fs holds 20+1 with a little nub sticking out about that size

>people still fall for the 'cz is a meme' meme

oof

Attached: You irl.jpg (620x809, 53K)

I do. Die hard was the reason I bought a MP5 and a M9. Also cause I'm a dumb ass too

He's a larping faggot. He doesn't have shit

Nice

Angry? Who's angry? We're laughing at you wasteful niggers. It's the gat version of blinged out rims; anyone who cares enough and makes more than minimum wage could set aside some money every check for a few months and buy one. It's not the exclusive talisman you seem to think it is. You want something exclusive, get a tastefully engraved drilling or double rifle.

Attached: Ivan 5 7.png (1233x247, 28K)

Shooting unarmed and unarmored people in a crowd isn't much of a test.

A modified mark 2 was in a couple of the old Hitman games and the reboot. One of the old ones had the raging bull too.

>another angry poorfag

Anyone else remember when the hipsters were all CCing Warsaw Pact milsurp?

Attached: KOMOLOFF-Makarov-Pistol-Laser-Grip-and-Shooting-Police-Baton-3.jpg (660x360, 94K)