What does Jow Forums think of 80% glocks?

What does Jow Forums think of 80% glocks?

Attached: 20190316_183258.jpg (3264x2448, 3.03M)

Another thread? JFC.

glocks are mediocre and all the fags trying to compensate with gucci are making the problem worse

Checked.

They're great because fuck a registry and minimum 7 day waiting period.

Attached: 1507735209412.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Also fuck Glock and those stupid ass molded finger grips on the front of the grip frame that literally don't fit anyone's hands. The P80 grip is better.

80% Glock, 20% Skill, 10% concentrated power of mill. 5% legal, 10% plans, and 100% reason to explode in your hands

Finished building one a month ago and haven't had any issues with it so far. finished it with a slide + slide parts kit from 80pbuilder on ebay and a stock Glock 19 gen 3 frame parts kit. not sure I have the sights 100% centered to zero but im waiting to buy a sight pusher tool. Only modifications ive done are an extended mag release and an extended slide release. Didn't file/sand/dremel down any of the metal bits like the rails or the trigger/disconnect bits, just been breaking it in by practicing at the range.

Attached: 1547092675600.jpg (4128x2322, 2.19M)

I like mine, grip angle is so much more natural. The ghost gun meme is overrated unless you pay a hobo to buy the frame and parts in cash then kill him with it once you're done.

Attached: 20190314_233828.jpg (2766x2268, 3.76M)

If you have the time, patience and don't want to be in a pseudo-registry, I'd say go for it.

Ebin post ruined by being a tripfaggot

They are helpful but it would be cool for there to be an 80% DA/SA.

There are 80% P226 and P229 frames but they’re expensive as hell to finish.

This. Also fuck licenses.

Attached: Ghost Glock 19.jpg (1974x1102, 511K)

Better than 79% glocks

I barely trust the stamped sheet metal shit embedded in factory glocks

I think they're a fun little project. Shame proper glock slides are so expensive, but you can get cheap knockoff slides that are JuStAsGoOd.

My next 80% project is a SS80 with G48 slide. Can't wait till someone starts making a G48 threaded barrel so I can put a comp on it as well.

Attached: glock_und_wesson.jpg (2048x1152, 740K)

this doesnt make any since, this seems like a atf honeypot

Attached: nike.jpg (600x1024, 45K)

Completely legal to build a firearm for yourself user. Experienced machinists have been doing it for decades.

built mine and the rails are misaligned despite them sending new ones so the slide is really hard to cycle, I'm pretty pissed

Attached: FB_IMG_1532278512193-615983.jpg (640x853, 70K)

Heil this post

In general, I really don't like Glocks, but I'm a huge supporter of having an untraceable weapon that nobody knows about, and the latter outweighs the former, so I think they're cool.

Woah, does that actually function? If so that’s awesome. I’m planning on building an 80% soon and that would look pretty cool

It does now, but some modification was necessary to get there. The rail fit is perfect, and the barrel/locking block fit is wrong, but close enough to function. (If you want this to be right, use an SD40VE slide and G23 barrel.) The FCG is rather different, especially the disconnect cam.
And once the modifications are done, the glock sear is still way farther back in the frame, so the sigma striker spring is compressed much more than intended -- even with a reduced-force striker spring, it has a staple-gun trigger pull. I could've improved this aspect some by shortening the sear tab on the glock trigger bar, or by using a modified Glock striker and spring assembly instead of a modified Sigma striker and spring assembly.

Attached: essential modifications.jpg (2048x1152, 871K)