Does new zealand have any gun companies? is there a really cool obscure new zealand gun nobody's ever heard of?

does new zealand have any gun companies? is there a really cool obscure new zealand gun nobody's ever heard of?

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-172728.png (1080x1920, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/ed/2018/08/27/640323347/the-school-shootings-that-werent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1,981 mass shootings
Okay, are they just pulling numbers out of their ass now?

Attached: Blast_Blocker.png (724x700, 395K)

they've been doing it for awhile. any shooting that involves more than one target (IE: a homicide-suicide or a domestic disturbance) is considered a 'mass shooting' now.

so chicago has literally 15 mass shootings per weekend, minimum. that's how they get the number so high.

every shooting where another person heard gunshots is a mass shooting, goyim

There are many spree shootings in the United States.

is one on a shopping spree if they buy more than two items?

Reminder that an Australian did this deliberately to provoke gun control. Please direct all your thanks to Australia for being such a responsible global citizen.

Most of those "mass shootings" are just packs of niggers or Mexicans shooting one another over gang bullshit.

Attached: Happy Gilmore reenactment.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

Especially since the FBI calls it a mass shooting if four or more people are injured/killed during the shooting. So some nog drive-by shooting that sprays a rival gang counts, and a murder-suicide that resulted in two extra people getting hurt by getting spooked by gunfire or trampled by a fleeing crowd also counts as a mass shooting. There's no requirement that the injuries are bullet wounds or even that the injuries are serious; getting grazed on the arm could make you part of the injury statistic.

anzac used to be cool.

>There's no requirement that the injuries are bullet wounds or even that the injuries are serious; getting grazed on the arm could make you part of the injury statistic.
Seriously? I knew about the 4+ threshold, but ffs. So I can trip and scrape a knee, but survive, and be counted among the victims?

Attached: 1522386363385.png (190x190, 10K)

npr.org/sections/ed/2018/08/27/640323347/the-school-shootings-that-werent
it gets even better, misrepresentation and weaponization of fake statistics has been on the rise

great axes

Whatever happened to statistics and science man... It's all so tiresome

Attached: IMG_20190125_124403_069.jpg (640x582, 54K)

I'm not aware of any but...
>Vox
Discarded.

Attached: P05dz.gif (320x181, 1.02M)

I will read them, Slate, Salon, HuffPo, and Mother Jones to inoculate myself against the brainwashing (I enjoy pain, apparently).
I always imagine their writers as some uppity, childless 37-year-old cool wine aunt. It's not good for my blood pressure.

Inshallah my brothers we have captured the New Zealand "leader", Jacinda Ardern, and she now wears the hijab in submission to ISLAM!

Inshallah my brothers the white man will not DARE to speak ill of the one true prophet Mohammed.

Seriously though, this is the west in 2019. Everything white men ever fought for? Yeah.

Attached: D1xivgJXQAABkif.jpg (704x1024, 63K)

ALHAMDULILAH my brothers we have even captured the MAYOR and she too wears the hijab for Islam.

Inshallah my brothers, we have already defeated the minds of the weak white "males" who have lost their way.

Attached: mayor.png (960x1128, 1.27M)

But if you kill your enemies they win.

We've had a fair few people have a crack at it over the years, no big companies though.

Attached: MadeNZ.jpg (1500x2000, 963K)

To my understanding, as long as that injury is "reported", it counts. That typically means you have documentation for treatment, but again, if a medic cleans you up and wraps some gauze around your leg for tripping, he has to document that, and it ends up in the statistics.

And currently the enemies are winning..

I don't understand How's Vox still in business?

Housewives and bugmen.

Holy fuck, I didn't realize they were getting that desperate.
>at range
>removing paper
>bubba crashes into the building with his truck and coincidentally runs over three people
>mass shootings +1

Attached: 1549946005213.png (622x434, 479K)

But they don't have any money.

Tells you all you need to know about islam. They won't even talk to our Western elected officials unless they bend their knee to them.

Attached: islam facts.jpg (1095x730, 174K)

Science and math became a cult and people took advantage of it to further their own goals.
I do not mean to imply math or the sciences are bad but a lot of people end up believing in numbers without understanding them.

Don't need it. Vox gets money from ad revenue IIRC

That image is too damn true. The media's martyr complex makes me wanna vomit.
>"BelEEEEEIVE US! We'll even make a Super Bowl ad to tell you to BELEEEEEEIVE US!"

You don't even have to be aware of the shooting, you can trip and scrape your knee 3 blocks away within an hour before or after the shooting and it counts.

I think my town had one of those "misrepresented" incidents
>CNN: School Shooting at Anontown Highschool! One dead, 3 wounded!
>reality: Guy who lived 900 yards from the school offed himself in the basement because he was 80 and had terminal lung cancer, paramedics tripped hauling him up the stairs and one blew out a knee
Because in my state, anything that happens within a 1km radius of the school counts as a school related incident. Somehow.

goddamn aussie shitpostin cunts

>any shooting that involves more than one target
Nope. That would easily include weekend gang violence and we can’t have that now can we.

Of course she wears a hijab, the fucking bitch.

There was one that happened a few blocks from my parents' house:
>last summer
>2 construction workers shot after an argument on a playground
>suspect jacked a car
>school was out, so obviously no kids or teachers hurt
Shekels to bagels, they counted it as a "school shooting".

Ventura County is south of me a bit and they haven't had a single one.

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-202348_Firefox.jpg (1440x2960, 701K)

Media is a tool for political power and cultural subversion. No one makes money in those business.

My state's internal statistics track any shooting involving a school-aged kid (which goes up to 25 and includes anybody in college regardless of age), regardless of where it happens or the circumstances around it, as a "school shooting".
>Jamal the 19yo gangbanger that dropped out at 16 gets blasted by Jayquon the 31 year old rival dealer at 3am on a Saturday 4 miles from the school? School shooting
>Baby Tay-Tay the 5yo preschooler accidentally eats a bullet when daddy morebooze NDs in the house? School shooting
>Jose the 29 year old roofer that's working on his post-HS-but-not-college welding certification in prison after getting picked up on his third weed possession gets shanked by Bubba the Gay Gorilla in the showers? School shooting. Even though it involved neither a school nor shooting.
>Cleetus the 18yo HS senior trips over a barbed wire fence and NDs his face off while dove hunting 35 miles outside city limits on the family farm? School shooting.
>Bobby Whiteboi the 14yo freshman happened to be vaguely present when 2 28yo nigs nog each other at 11pm Friday night?, gets scurred from the gunfire, and calls the cops? School shooting.
Fortunately, only my state recognizes any of these as valid, and I'm in a fairly red state, so at least the national grabbers aren't using them very often.

source on that?

>strong independent feminist
>until she goes to meet muslims and confirms to their standards

What a time to be alive

Can someone explain this hippy logic to me?

Does her expression look fake to anyone else?

If you were going to fight it you'd fight it and not care. If you are going to let it happen it would have happened eventually regardless. All this has done is brought the date forward to where demographics are the most favorable they're going to be going forward.

She’s a politician, I’d be shocked if she even had emotions

Clearly. Literally picture perfect forced deep contemplative sadness.

Possibly, it could mean that killing your enemies is bad optics for you. As NZ has shown.
All the same, hippies think pacifism is applicable to all circumstances, including imminent danger.

Friendly reminder that non-violence is a political weapon and can be met with lethal force if necessary

Didnt this woman just have a baby? She looks about 45 years old

Vox is a shitnetrag. They have zero credibility and are blatantly far left. They have a very low trust score on the news aggrigate sites. Also they are losing viewership and numbers they are a joke. The 14 commies that still read it unironically can't be persuaded, so they'll just be thrown from the chopper with the Vox staff.

>>Baby Tay-Tay the 5yo preschooler accidentally eats a bullet when daddy morebooze NDs in the house?
I giggled harder than I should have.

Attached: 1538107945276.gif (245x207, 2M)

Traitor to New Zealand. Cast her into the sea.

The part time drama instructor and full time cuck Justin Trudeau, won 578 Goodboy Virtue Points™ form his globalist handlers when he made that statement a few years ago. It was basically code for just taking it up the ass like he does every night from Brazilian T-girls. Trudeau should be hanged for his sedition.

Good Lord British stock is terrible. Good job NZ you elected a meme because she had an autismo kid at 40 and now you're losing your rights.