Red pill me on NRA

I thought about getting a membership with the NRA but heard they cucked our right. Is this true? I thought they were always fighting for them.

Attached: 80422B65-D728-4407-9858-53601D8D3FB7.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breachbangclear.com/sick-of-the-nra-then-read-this/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're good. Retarded soi boys like Yankee Marshal don't understand that things would be much worse without them.

They cucked out on bump stocks. And they're responsible for most gun control we already have (different group back then).
That said, they still live in Grabber's heads rent-free. So if you wanna spite the libs, go for it.

NRA gets plenty of boomer bucks, help out the GOA

no
they support banning full autos and bumpstocks
they also support background checks and exist more as a wing of the republican party than a 2A organization

want to spend your money to protect gun rights? give to the SAF and GOA instead

They're the only 2A organization with the relevant money and connections to actually win court battles. However, they're often retarded boomers.

breachbangclear.com/sick-of-the-nra-then-read-this/

Name 2 court cases each where GOA or SAF lawyers won a pro-2A decision

Case and point of yet another retarded soi.

Attached: 1549402974972.jpg (1024x979, 80K)

think long and hard about why anyone would post against joining the most powerful gun lobby in the country.

hey goa fags, name one, just one, piece of legislation they've influenced. yeah, thats what i thought.

there's a reason why the left considers the NRA worse than satan himself. join the fight.

Attached: IMG_20190310_182208.jpg (1125x1428, 132K)

it's 35 bucks for a yearly membership to the NRA. it's 20 bucks for a GOA membership.
you could give 85/yr to the GOA if you like their style and still keep on with the
NRA for 10 bucks a month all-in.
the NRA uses their member volume as power to convince people to not piss off x million americans.
as much as the GOA is better, the NRA is easily more effective in congress. one day that may change, but until then, they need people who can be vocal about hard-line defense of these things.

also consider that the fudd-riddled NRA of the 90s isn't the same one as today. they did cuck out on bump stocks, but have been poking and prodding at other NFA-related advanced such as supressors, while encouraging states to adopt constitutional carry laws.

I can't think of any gun owners' group besides the NRA that actually lobbies on Capitol Hill.

They are the largest fund organization of all time. Their influence is unmatched.
But it's a lot of "murican guns only" shot

>Their influence is unmatched.
the medical industry lobby is literally 100x larger
sorry if thats not what you meant.

addendum: doctors are the 3rd leading cause of death in USA behind cancer and heart disease.
was funny as hell when that was pointed out to the AMA when they came out with their support of an assault weapons ban.

It's nice that's GOA and SAF have better views but it doesn't matter because the only one that can do anything about it is the NRA. Giving your money to those other groups is fine, it's your prerogative, but they fail to actually accomplish anything with it

They're not perfect, but they're also the elephant in the room.

HOW are they the "elephant in the room" when they have so little influence? support your position, and cite your sources

>when they have so little influence?
Which group are you talking about? The NRA is the Boogeyman to grabbers.

I've been impressed with them. Things used to be an awful lot worse when every gun owner was a fudd.
Now AR-15 is popular rifle, women are into guns, the pressure from Sandy Hook was shrugged off. Giving in on bump stocks is a strategy to make the NRA seem reasonable in the eyes of the normie public which helps in the long run. When it comes to gun rights there are a hundred simultaneous battles going on at once. We've had losses on bump stocks and in many state laws. But we've also had wins with many state laws and federal laws and the Supreme Court seems to be finally ready to give us some wins in some NRA sponsored cases. (Supreme Court has been AWOL the past several years refusing to hear any gun case).

Boomer compromise monkeys.

>calls someone retarded
>uses a malapropism
Your both retarded.

Bump stocks are a dumb hill to die on, vs the inevitable attempts at semi-autos.

>Name 2 court cases each where GOA or SAF lawyers won a pro-2A decision
Doesn't exist.

First they came for the bump stocks, and I did not speak up because I was not a mall ninja...

so that answers your question, doesn't it? GOA has little influence.
YET, i guess. maybe if everyone that was an NRA member gave to GOA, too, they'd be more influential.
im all for whomever lobbies for 2a.

NRA had two options when the bumpstock ban was happening. Legislation was going to go through both houses and get signed by trump for 100% sure. They could staunchly oppose it like everything else or they could promote regulation via ATF which didn't cover any other devices besides bumpstocks (binary triggers, hell fire triggers, etc). This regulation was clearly undefendable in court so the NRA promoted the regulation, killed the bill banning all devices like bumpstocks, and then challenged the regulation in courts where it would be overturned.

If NRA explained this strategy it wouldnt work if NRA explained it to the plebs. The final part of the plan is going into effect now and the bumpstock ban will be over turned in 6 months or so.

Thank you NRA for being the hero we deserve but not the one we needed right now.

>Your
ladies and gentlemen, we got 'em.

Attached: 25d.jpg (951x972, 104K)

ya gotta pick your battles, kid
>fight the good fight
a good fight is one you win

I hate the politics of the NRA but they're the only insitution able to hold the line on gun rights. They have more lobbying power than any other group in the US. The left is doing everything they can right now to divide gun owners on the NRA. If something like NZ happens in the US and there's no NRA expect gun rights to away. I see a lot of shills and useful idiots who are trying to splinter gun owners, don't fall into their trap.

trolling is a art

>trolling is a art
(Oh yeah-yeah yeah-yeah)
Yo momma is an fart
(Oh yeah-yeah yeah-yeah)

They are T-72 of gun organisations.
That means they are mostly shit, and havee fuckton of flaws, but they have the numbers, and hey, even poor tank that is there and in large numbers is infinitely better than no tank at all.

They make excellent rage magnets for the left

Attached: 1521951178594.jpg (1536x2048, 419K)

>the NRA has little influence
>cite your sources on our zimbabwean carpentry forum
Are you a paint sniffer?

I wonder who started this thread.

Attached: idiots3.png (618x412, 365K)

Nope. Absolutely fuck that fudd line of thinking. That's what got us to where we are today. Absolutely no "compromise" must be made, because an anti-gunners idea of compromise is to ask you for the whole cake, only take half, and come back later for the other half.

This is a retarded way of comparing them

You voted for a third party in 2016, didn't you faggot? Stay fucking mad. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Clinging onto idealistic make-believe bullshit gets us nowhere. Eat shit and die slow.

Those Woke Parkland Teens?

Attached: 1521948887556.jpg (906x1199, 222K)

>because an anti-gunners idea of compromise is to ask you for the whole cake, only take half, and come back later for the other half.

You saw this didn't you?

Attached: Gun Control Example.png (750x3200, 611K)

Alright Jow Forums which one are you?

Attached: 1521951745515.jpg (1536x2048, 634K)

apparently i didnt make it clear for the mouth breathing window lickers. NRA has influence. GOA doesn't. [yet?]
but thanks for participating!

I WISH the NRA had the influence the left thinks it does

Attached: 1522335583598.jpg (451x600, 89K)

>ywn cuddle with your raifu

in case you're still not getting it, you asked how the NRA is the elephant in the room and said they have little influence. attempting to shout "I'M NOT OWNED, I'M NOT OWNED" doesn't work for you after that

Support them because they're the only lobby with the financial power to do anything, but also support GoA in the hopes that someday they can stand up for our rights as well.

I voted for Trump, and he's a faggot too. Fuck you, stupid fudd fuck. I sent my dollars to GOA.

but see, thats the point. its not what you have, its what your enemy thinks you have
and nothing makes the left go apoplectic like the NRA even though THE NRA IS YOU AND ME
on the premise youre not a giant pussy but are a lifetime member
we live in their heads rent-free

Why don’t these people like, go fishing or something, instead of standing in a street with gay placards

How does one think like a left wing protestor?

the way i read the post, it said the GOA was the elephant in the room. thats why i responded the way i did. if im wrong, im wrong, and can accpet that. either way, SUPPORT YOUR 2A GUN LOBBY WHICHEVER ONE IT IS
anyone that says otherwise is trying to dissuade you from supporting people that lobby for your rights

you have to eat at least 50 liters of glue to vote blue

All the above

It's a protest, standing around with signs and chanting is generally how they go.

>How does one think like a left wing protestor?

1. Read Harry Potter
2. Come to exact opposite conclusions
3. ???
4. Protester

Attached: 1522337612599.jpg (1024x1024, 405K)

>Top right

Attached: 1552650797162.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

>Why don’t these people like, go fishing or something, instead of standing in a street with gay placards

Went seriatim on that one, sorry

The Women's March (who helped organize March for Our Lives) kinda sold the Woke Parkland Teens on doing this as a hip/cool/alternative thing to do as an F-you the NRA and The Donald

However, they did NOT give them professionally printed signs, preferring the teenargers speak with their own voice. As you can see, the results are hilarious

Attached: 1522337629714.jpg (1024x1024, 400K)

Has a protest accomplished anything since the 60s?

They don't even understand the story, which makes Harry Potter fans both insufferable and sad

Attached: 1522334922745.jpg (600x450, 66K)

>leftist statist unironically citing Animal Farm and 1984

Shiggy diggity do

Gen-Xer here

It worked to put a lot of attention on AIDS issues in the 1980s, less so for homelessness

Attached: 1521942793664.jpg (1029x1372, 343K)

No, I think everyone learned their lesson from caving in to those protests.

Attached: 1551742751342.jpg (680x680, 32K)

If the NRA overturns the bump stock ban I'll join them for life but I doubt it'll happen. I thought the GOA sued and got something across that stopped bump stock owners from having to turn their stocks in until the courts reach a new verdict.

>we grew up on star wars we're gonna fight back
You mean the movies about an ARMED rebellion where billions died?
I get the Harry Potter angles to an extent but they gotta stop siting fictional worlds that appear to be all sunshine and rainbows in terms of themes but the means are nothing but the opposite.

Attached: 47b.jpg (665x574, 29K)

>All I know are references to fictional popular media, lol disarm yourself!
Wow, how can the Constitution even complete.

>grew up on Star Wars
So did I except I always sided with the good guys (the Empire, who did you think I meant?)

GOA is quite literally ((their)) plot to weaken the NRA. NRA was just too powerful so to weaken it, ((they)) decided to splinter it by creating another gun org that collects the money, that would have gone to the NRA, and wasting it on nothing.

It's a devious plot and many patriots have fallen for it.

Attached: 1551980532545.png (2000x2000, 215K)

Imagine thinking everything is (((them))). If anything you are one of (((them)))

Indeed!

Attached: 1521949603925.png (388x388, 335K)

Attached: 1521953975630 (1).jpg (1080x1080, 201K)

>the point

>her head

The Constitution is hard!

Attached: 1521939718789.png (1198x741, 1.42M)

Not exactly a brain trust

Trying to dump the ones that mention the NRA by name

Attached: 1521948426248.jpg (1024x768, 248K)

>19th century weapons

Bitch keep your hands off my Martini-Henry

But it is ((them)). Name a single US media source that's now owned by them. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Attached: 1534170645455.jpg (1113x1000, 169K)

Reminder the left and its zerg rush doesn't care which Pro-2A group you belong to.

Attached: 1526752742805.jpg (720x720, 93K)

Is this (((them)))?

Attached: 1521940459872.jpg (900x1200, 239K)

>I'd rather have a wand
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
Every single goddamn time I see that image I just die a little more inside. These fucking idiots will be the death of us all, I swear. These are the sort of idiot who bring up Idiocracy as some sort of backstop argument without fucking realizing they're pretty much trying to fit the triangle into that square hole. Again.
A FUCKING WAND ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
YEAH, I'D RATHER HAVE A WAND TOO BECAUSE I COULD LITERALLY RULE THE WORLD WITH ONE!

Attached: antigunHPfans.jpg (640x360, 68K)

Don’t forget these are the same people who think they can create a utopia on earth through legislation despite 10 000 years of evidence to the contrary

Then there are the smarter liberals

Attached: 1538186710132.jpg (576x768, 107K)

This kid actually made a good poster. If he wrote it, and not Miss Merchant next to him.

Attached: Happy Marvin.png (209x258, 73K)

You know damn well it was miss merchant next to him and the only reason he's there is because he was promised McDonalds after.

This is what a protest sign looks like without help

Attached: 1521951394392.jpg (2048x1536, 433K)

>Is this true?
They take money, and that's all they do. They get more money when sheeple are more scared that guvt is gonna take their boomsticks away. Given that, why would they be compelled to actually protect peoples rights and 2A?

>using Rick the 11/10-libertarian gun owner in your example

Yeh, nah

How about SpongeBob?

Attached: 1521942872961.jpg (1125x1174, 1.07M)

They're the product of their brainwashing. READ at what Bloomberg is saying. They're going after our kids with all the media and school curriculum. They're teaching our kids that guns must be banned. So why would it surprise you that all these kids are holding anti-gun posters?

Attached: 1541092511153.jpg (662x1857, 187K)

Does anyone have that screen cap of the reddit post that breaks down how extremely low your odds of getting shot as a white per person who doesn't live in the city?

I remember when this protest sign used to be ironic

Attached: 1521956131218.jpg (1429x2000, 287K)

Thanks asshole. Now that it's treatable we have a large black and homosexual population.

You stopped God's wrath

I don't get that sign.
Man the left can't fucking meme even if their life depend on it.

Attached: NPC.png (1200x1200, 110K)

The Chum Bucket doesn't have any metal pipes on top of it in real life. Shit poster

Attached: 1541290526460.jpg (649x648, 55K)

This probably took like 12 hours

>Holocaust Class
What?

Attached: 1551898395746.jpg (936x858, 63K)

Just stop.

>>Holocaust Class
>What?
It's very real. Holocaust classes are a thing in the US. It's basically an indoctrination class... so that the slaves don't turn on their masters.

>no arguments, just butthurt
Oy vey!

The nra is fighting for the gun companies, they're shills pretending to be on your side

The NRA are the ones the left constantly attacks, I never see them go after the GOA. The NRA is far from perfect, but the leftists fucking hate it and that's why I give them my money.

Attached: NRA.png (1000x967, 448K)