Impulse buying

>Go to gun store, intending to buy some Korean 7.62
>Walk out of the store with an 7.7 Arisaka
>mfw I just bought a Sig P6 last week

Has anyone else bought a gun, or anything Jow Forums related, in the heat of the moment? I can't trust myself to just fingerfuck a gun anymore. My wallet can't handle it.

Attached: 1421018770474.jpg (657x879, 47K)

Must be nice to be able to do that, being in a free state
Be thankful you have the option

I just bought a DD MK18 upper out of the heat of passion and decided I'm gonna build a new AR pistolá. Fuck it, I got 12gs in savings anyway.

Attached: 1528774550634.jpg (520x519, 76K)

No, it's not nice. That's how I ended up with my Lee-Enfield, S&W 439, 5906 and two Yugo SKS' (one has been sold).

Having so many pawn shops and two really good gun shops in my area is a double edged sword.

Attached: 1520087823631.jpg (768x1024, 74K)

Sounds like your problem is lack of self control, friendo

Yes and no. I've bought a bunch of guns online because they were so fucking cheap I could immediately flip them for a profit. Otherwise, my "impulse buys" are usually me getting an idea in my head and then searching out one to buy without really thinking it through. Usually do this when I'm single, so since I broke up with my last girlfriend in September I've gone a little crazy:

>Benelli M2 Tactical
>Mini-14
>Mini-14
>Ruger elephant gun
>Browning high-wall in .45-70
>Stevens double shotgun
>Remington 1100 with multiple barrels
>Mini-14
>AA Uzi carbine the seller royally fucked me on
>AA Uzi carbine I'm currently waiting for

>>mfw I just bought a Sig P6 last week
My very first handgun, bought from J&G back in 2010. I love it. It's perfect.

Attached: IMG_1583.jpg (1024x768, 245K)

>displaying money and condoms like a melanin enriched individual.

Attached: E81A58F696C34DE080917480FF053D39.jpg (453x470, 24K)

You gotta beef homie?

I bought a colt ar 15 late last year after not having one for a while since I sold my first one a long time ago.

Here I am, just a couple months later, with a Brazilian Mauser, WASR-10, .308 ruger American, tacticool single shot 12 ga, .30 M1 carbine, and some more shit I’m forgetting. I can’t keep going to the gun store or I’m gonna be broke. “I just need a box of 7.62x39” I keep telling myself. Even still, I walk out of there, gun in hand. Every. Fucking. Time.

>buying just one box of 7.62x39
>paying the lgs premium

Why not save money and buy 1000 round cases? You know you’ll eventually shoot it.

Guns increase in value more reliably and at a faster pace than the stock market or real estate.

Just hold on to them like an investment portfolio and sell them for twice what you paid for them in like 5 years.

Meant to also say buy online.

I recently bought an M&PC 2.0 online for a steal and while I was at the FFL they asked if I wanted anything else and I jokingly said an SR-762, knowing that they're not made anymore and he actually had one still in stock so that's $1700 extra I dropped I wasn't expecting

Because if I buy online I don’t have the enjoyment of looking at other cool shit

Which I then end up buying

Really, needing “just one more box” is my excuse to go to the LGS, like an alcoholic saying “I’ll have just one beer”. It always leads to more.

Yeah. I once went into a store just to buy like 2 boxes of 5.56 for a range trip with my in-laws. I ended up leaving with an SKS and 2 boxes of tula instead. I had to buy overpriced 5.56 at the range when i went.

That's some nigger tier shit my guy. I don't disapprove but still.

>That's some nigger tier shit my guy. I don't disapprove but still.

Is this civilized enough for you?

Attached: DSC_1051.jpg (2300x1505, 894K)

Based Focault my man

sell me your 439
post pics

Yeah that's pretty aesthetic.
My problems been less with impulse buying new guns and more with convincing myself to buy every deal on ammo that I see. I was just gunna get 1000 rounds of AE 9mm off luckygunner but then there was a leo contract overrun box of 500 which I felt obligated to nab in addition to the 1000 and then I bought 250 rifled slugs and 250 buckshot shells for a shotgun I dont quite own yet. I haevnt even shot off all of my last crate.

should have got the international full-stock carbine version, desu.

The old school S&W's stay with me.

Attached: IMAG0310_BURST006.jpg (5376x3024, 3.62M)

good man
one with the wing sights like that is a treasure.

Bought a 1917 for 400 bucks just about a year ago

Get some self control Austin.

Ive bought an arisaka on impulse before

Unless you also threw in a good dick sucking on top of cash, you got a deal no one would pass up.

>even if you also threw in a good dick sucking on top of cash, you got a deal no one would pass up.
Ftfy