GunTube

What're some good YouTube channels for learning self defense and concealed carry skills, techniques, and tips? I'm tired of reviews, meme, and "look at me shoot" videos. Legal action and news is okay too.

Attached: 1504911644196.png (500x1028, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MiT0gDKkpAc
youtu.be/rdRfqub26eo
homeguntraining.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/sncontacts.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably ones from certified instructors.

Care to give any recommendations?

Paul Harrell

Attached: jqg55w9o23x01.png (390x202, 224K)

Go forth and do your own research.

american gun channels honestly suck.
focused almost entirely on consumption and buying guns with very little input regarding proper use or development of capability

burgers spend money for fun and never git gud

Nutnfancy

I don't recall specifying nationally of channels I want, although I doneed them to be spoken in english.

This is so true. I used to follow many of them and the only real gun channel I watch nowadays is Forgotten Weapons.

Couldnt be more wrong eurobitch. Inrangetv, regardless how you feel about them, promotes training and self betterment.

Attached: 1552474960670.jpg (468x375, 37K)

Varg Freeborn has a metric shitload of material online, for free. Don’t expect shooting technique or techniqe at all. He doesn’t share any of that outside of his classes (which are really good). His early life was spent in super violent areas and has tons of experience with lethal violence on the criminal level. He has gone through the legal system after a self defense situation that went wrong.

youtu.be/MiT0gDKkpAc
youtu.be/rdRfqub26eo

No, he isn’t the fucking Burzum guy since there’s always someone who cannot into google.

Attached: AB458008-6170-45C1-AE23-F911CA625E30.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

I kind of liked that comic until the lizard brothel part.

>lizard brothel
I need a source

Cont;

Craig Douglas teaches clinch fighting with knives and pistols, his classes are well recieved but he has a training block that is called Managing Unknown Contacts that centers around preparing for an encroaching threat preparing to victimize you.

homeguntraining.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/sncontacts.pdf

He has a multiple part video on Youtube discussing how to avoid being set up in an attack.

Trash Knight

1/474

>promotes
Doesn't matter, they don't actually offer any useful advice or teach the fundamentals of shooting.

I want to FUCK that draagon!

Jerry Miculek has some good fundamentals videos and Paul Harrell has some good videos on carrying for normal people, not retards pretending to be an elite operator on their trip the Wal-Mart.

Attached: miculek reloading.webm (640x360, 1.16M)

prepare for disappointment

You are telling me your first trip out with the permit was not to wal-mart to eat nachos at the snack bar?

>walmart
>not HEB with their master mexican lunch ladies absolutely disembowling enemy meat cylinders at the deli
Cringe

Attached: 1539578695496.jpg (1197x598, 77K)