Decade of major shooting every other week

>decade of major shooting every other week
>no major gun control laws passed

Why?

Attached: m08_39110746.jpg (1100x733, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

object.cato.org/pubs/pas/pa157.pdf
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The NRA

>half century of alcohol deaths every 15 minutes
>no new major alcohol laws passed

Why?

Attached: e251412c1f47688f53b41bd2ad615625.jpg (292x219, 11K)

what would that even look like?
fact is, many of us could compromise, if there was a reasonable, equitable solution that didn't ruin the good things we enjoy at the behest of the lads who scribbled the first laws

but we don't see reasonable offers made
I could discuss gun control with you, but it would become clear quickly that you labor under fundamental misunderstandings about the reality of conflict

Nobody wants it to be like this.

>50 years of obesity deaths on the rise
>someone dies of being fat every 1.7 minutes
>no new food control laws passed

>centuries of automobile related deaths
>still no major anti car laws passed

> the internet
> nobody could have predicted the rapid pace of lies
> every seven seconds, somebody see a meme supporting trump

>What is the prohibition?

prohibition was one of the worst things to happen.
Not only did it fail to slow the drinking, it gave all the booze money to criminals

More than 50 years ago, retard. Do you not know what "half" means?

This, if they could come up with a solution that could eliminate gun crime, but also did not take away anything from law abiding citizens, we would be behind it 100 percent. But that will never happen because the elimination of crime is not and has never been the goal of the ruling classes. They merely seek a monopoly on force. They hate the idea that their "lessers" can kill them as easily as they can kill us.

Everytime someone asks me why I protect my right to own guns I tell them that slaves can't own weapons.

Pretty much sums up all the ideas behind it for me.

>come up with a solution that could eliminate gun crime,
i've never even seen them try.
it's always about the tactical carbine:
> used it crime: no
> used to balance those who might abuse: yes

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Guns is more important to me than 99.9% of you idiots

Guns have their uses, most of you dont

>I've never even seen them try

I believe I addressed that with my second and third sentences.

im not arguing with you

What all of these based lads said

>This, if they could come up with a solution that could eliminate gun crime
Ban 13-30 year old black men from owning, possessing, or buying firearms.

move to chicago op, guns are banned there

Attached: op.jpg (635x391, 70K)

Effective but too redpilled and non-PC to ever be considered by the ruling class

I mean there was a shake up couple decades with laws and what not. “Unsafe at any speed”

Because of powerful gun lobby. They don't want to lose their money. It's capitalism.

move to chicago

a good example

I live in Russia, why should I move to Chicago?

>decade of major shitposting every fucking day
>no major op control laws passed
why?

it's safer

I don't think so. A few days ago the research was released, saying that we have less homicide rates than USA

Real reform would involve treating the societal ills which result in mass shootings, as opposed to trying to treat the symptom and in so doing ruining a fundamental right for everyone. The fact of the matter is that when your society is in order, people have no reason to become radicalized nutjobs. People who enjoy living won't throw it away.

However, fixing the economy, making healthcare readily available, and restoring the social safety net would lose too many special interests with too much lobbying power too much money. So they attack guns. And when they're gone, and the attacks continue but with different weapons, they'll attack those. And so on, and so forth, never attacking the root of the problem.

That's your take away from prohibition?

>every other week
Don't live in Baltimore. The rest of US are fine.

...I like this

The silent Holocaust

user, modern automobiles are so efficiently prohibited to the serfs that they barely ever even imagine the idea of owning one, and whenever they do they reflexively argue against it.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 5K)

tfw TASS stops reporting crime

A policy that increased Federal prison population by 560% and increased homicide rates from 6.0 to 10.0 per 100,000 in only a few years.

>object.cato.org/pubs/pas/pa157.pdf

Its not a gun problem, its a mental health problem. Gun control couldn't even be used as a bandaid for mass shootings; people that want to shoot the shit out of other people aren't exactly looking to follow the law.

Attached: 1480499639_markosetä.png (916x910, 47K)

>decade of major shooting every other week
>No laws passed restricting the rights of those with mental problems

Why?

Nill all kiggers

Are you retarded? Even the brokest most welfare-est nigger out there can go get a car from a dealer and add more debt to his crippling poverty. Literally EVERYONE has a car.