We're doomed; depressing Jow Forums thread

The tacti tards and fudds are constantly fighting, the biggest "gun rights group" in the US is corrupt as fuck, all gun owners in the US HATE other gun owners whose politics aren't 101% the same, and the general public is afraid of us.

Let's face it, with multiple states already lost (CA, WA, NY, etc.) were one shooting away from losing it all, unless there's an enormous change in gun culture or the way its viewed.

Post depressing Jow Forums stuff.

Attached: sergei.jpg (384x480, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/15/north-carolina-county-declares-gun-sanctuary-status/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, traps are gay.

No, really, they are. Sorry to tell you.

This is now a POSITIVE Jow Forums thread.

Fuck ya'll yankees, this is just your karma. The gods hate you and you are being judged and disarmed for the revolution. This was meant to be, selah.

It's against my state's constitution to register any gun whatsoever. Dixie rise up boys! God is judging the enemy in His time. The universe is on our side.

Attached: country-girl-can-survive.jpg (640x640, 128K)

Burn in hell secesh

Attached: 8DC4C58C-452D-4EE8-895D-A49AFB2F947D.jpg (600x600, 62K)

>the biggest "gun rights group" in the US is corrupt as fuck
weak and predictable

We're getting the last laugh, you proto-commies

I think people are getting wiser too. The spread of information might seem volatile to some, but it's because we don't realize that we are most easily united based on personality and cause.

Gun rights can survive, but it's done through medieval type chivalry (like the Knights of yore), and not solely brute force alone. It's absolutely necessary that we stand up for ourselves, but we can never conquer the Huns if we become the Hun ourselves.

Attached: Tumblr_mldnfwTw911rf2rr6o1_500.jpg (414x750, 81K)

civil war 2 is never going to happen, gun will be all but impossible to get in a few generations and have a stigma so strong that no one would want one anyway

>unironically thinking that a sharia type theocracy state is in any way or form alligned with the goals of the US constitution
why don't you swear allegiance to the british crown while you're at it you inbreed mongoloid?

There might still be hope in some parts of the world because there will be at least one country that won't drink the kool-aid.

Attached: 1546455592204.png (355x386, 115K)

We're one 90 year old half-dead jewess heartbeat away from 2nd amendment security for a generation and you homosexuals wanna blackpill

Conservatives LOVE LOSING so fucking bad. It gets you off to nobly get crushed beneath a boot heel. I just don't get it
Imagine telling somebody in 2013 what things were like now, and how we're all doomed forever. He would slap your block off

You're experiencing the beginning of the transition into a Latin American nation. Spoiler, it gets much much worse.

Attached: 1546919641876.png (3000x6500, 2.85M)

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/15/north-carolina-county-declares-gun-sanctuary-status/

Not all is lost yet.

>duterte posting
at least he isn't going to touch our guns
at least

>gun will be impossible to get
>stigma will be strong
stfu yankee subhuman. The exact OPPOSITE is happening in my part of the country. You will be disarmed as was meant to be, and conquering you after you tear each other apart will be so easy it will almost feel bad. Almost.

this is nothing. after 2020, Dems will never lose another election since minorities will be the majority.
it's all downhill from here. Best option will be a CW2 ending in a balkanization.

You masochist queers say this EVERY YEAR. They've been saying this longer than I've been alive. Why does your dick get hard at the thought of losing. Why are you such a coward?

this

>I met one asshole so everyone is that way!

Kys

Sanctuary counties are where it's at, boys. Sheriffs have arrest powers vs both feds and state police.

Imagine thinking a successful AWB is more likely *now,* when everyone has "assault weapons," vs when nobody did. Congrats on watching so much propaganda that you managed to demoralize yourself.

My sheriff defies the state and county governments to hand illegals over to ICE and urge everyone to get a CCW. But sure I'm fucked, he'll be kicking in my door

Fuck that shit I'm fighting back.

This shit is gonna be funny as fuck, the idea was brilliant.

Attached: 1488254705378.jpg (635x720, 93K)

You don't seem to get it. The United States was founded on the principles of upholding the liberty and rights of the individual citizen. We fought a war of independence for that concept, and that is engraved into our political and cultural memory.

When politicians attempt to violate those rights, we are obligated to resist. Every time a government official attempts to steal away just a little more, actual Americans instinctively look to their weapons.

Attached: 1537409064414.jpg (225x225, 14K)