As prime minister Jacinda Ardern considers banning semi-automatic rifles, some gun users are busy stockpiling

>As prime minister Jacinda Ardern considers banning semi-automatic rifles, some gun users are busy stockpiling
Based New Zealanders
theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/17/its-not-fair-to-blame-us-aisles-at-gun-city-are-busy-in-wake-of-christchurch-attack

Attached: gunbeard.jpg (640x480, 102K)

Based? They'll do nothing but try to hide them.

>Anthony says he uses his rifle for “sport”

Nice how the writer used quotations. Like wink-wink all us liberals know "sport" means plotting to overthrow the government and shooting up schools/churches.

>Rick, another customer at Gun City on Sunday afternoon, said he wanted modified semi-automatic rifles to be banned.
>“They are far too strong for hunters, they will rip any animal to shreds,” said Rick, who was dressed in a camoflage-style shirt, cap and sunglasses,

Fuck you Rick, you kiwifudd piece of shit. Yeah, last time I went deer hunting with my .223 after I shot only thing left of the deer was a gutpile and fine pink mist.

Rick was memeing dude.
Also shirt, hat and sunglasses all in camo? I am surprised he even visible enough for an interview

The night is always darkest before the dawn.

Attached: yeah_this.jpg (900x506, 83K)

It really means killing faggots like you.

FUCK YOU RICK YOU FUDD NIGGER

Attached: 1549973598159.jpg (463x310, 13K)

Considering the vast quantity of comments...

>Rick, another customer at Gun City on Sunday afternoon, said he wanted modified semi-automatic rifles to be banned. There was no reason for anyone to purchase them besides “looking cool”, said Rick, who hunts deer.
>“They are far too strong for hunters, they will rip any animal to shreds,” said Rick, who was dressed in a camoflage-style shirt, cap and sunglasses
And here we go with the Guardian making up quotes. Either that, Rick is a liar, or deer hunters in NZ really are absolutely retarded.
>t. have hunted rabbits with an AR
I'm tired of these lies about small-caliber semi-autos not also being able to feed you. Rick and the Guardian can go fuck themselves with their stupidity.

Also notice how they call people with guns "gun users" as if this is going to make people feel bad. lmao

new zealand is a lost cause just like every nation on earth but zogmerica and ukraine

Any kiwis on here? How fucked are you guys?

not kiwi but from what i've read they can kiss goodbye to semi autos and hi-cap mags
their PM is sayig that laws WILL change and that no one should own semi-autos
they are about to become second australia
RIP
i honestly thought they already had shit tier gun laws but apparently they were Czech republic tier and now best case scenario for them is straight pulls with mag capacity limit

Fucking thing sucks, you have my condolences kiwis.
>mfw this is sure to strengthen the push for stricter gun laws here in Canada as well.

Attached: 1519545947046.png (720x551, 453K)

There's no kiwis on here because the main ISPs have blocked Jow Forums and 4channel. I'm only posting because my work ISP isn't blocked.

Yeah a lot of panic buying here because Jacinda will go through with it if she has the chance. The hunters know it's full of shit.

as an eastern euro im racist and don't want non whites because I don't want some kebab or white guy going on rampage and degrading our laws to UK/Australia tier

Kek. Last time I shot a rabbit with my ar it killed, gutted, skinned, and cooked it

Rick is made up user...

Just so we're clear
>rick goes to gun shop right after shooting to buy guns because of fear of regulation
>shows up in camo
>talks to reporters
>says he only uses his gun for hunting
>says other guns are too powerful and should be banned
Seems legit

Heh

Attached: 1552853228888.png (1830x874, 257K)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

hunt with .50 BMG. does all three at once.

Rick either doesn't exist or he's an actual plant. Everything about him is just too far in line with what the average mouthbreathing urbanite thinks a hunter is.

No shit, he visited all sorts of places to try and see the world.

Breivik, Richard Spencer, and now this guy all support Israel.
>white nationalism is a Mossad plot

Attached: Colonel_Patriot_AI.jpg (292x387, 36K)

what a surprise its just a libtards reacts so have fun with no more semi autos new zealand

>((((see the world))))

>Australian travels all over the world including north korea, Pakistan and Israel.
>Decides China has the best political system and becomes an eco fascist
>Figures the best way to improve the world is murder a bunch of Muslims in new Zealand

Makes sense.

*thinking noises*

Attached: IMG_20190316_194227_266.jpg (640x766, 88K)

Is this the one they arrested and released? What is the scoop with the other 4? How come we know virtually nothing about them or the second mosque? This whole thing glows

Fucking commies man, they can't use their brain.