Full Auto MP5

I've been heavily considering buying a full auto MP5. However the one i'm looking at is around 27k ish and it's been converted. In your opinion is it worth the money? I wouldn't call myself rich at all, however i can stretch enough to buy it. I'm just trying to make sure it's something i really want. So i'm asking the good people of Jow Forums if it's worth the money?

Attached: 2-MP5A2-3RB-LEFT-JULY-2016.jpg (1400x987, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunspot.com/listings/detail/433/hk-mp5a2-fleming-dyer-excellent/
jomashop.com/blancpain-watch-6664-3642-55b.html?utm_source=googleproduct&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=googleproductsearch?&pt_source=googleads&pt_medium=cpc&pt_campaign=(ROI) Shopping - Non-Sale Watches $10000 - 25000&gclid=CjwKCAjw4LfkBRBDEiwAc2DSlOwP-ihdFm8KAHktaS8Rs93PukULN5LEz138Mzhhy-ulRRHHC3ND2hoC0WMQAvD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

If you buy it for an investment maybe. You can get 10 -15 mp5 clones for that price that you can shoot though.

Do whatever the fuck you want nigger

Well, sure, yea. But i mean.. I still want peoples honest opinions.

Depends on who converted it and how....

Is it a registered receiver (double pushpin) gun?
Is it a registered sear? Registered trigger pack?
Some sear/pack guns were registered as "registered receiver" guns....where no modifications were made to the receiver, and now the sear/pack is permanently married to the host gun...they are the lowest rung of desirability.
Some sears require use of a retimed hammer, and require proprietary parts in your FCG
A little more info is needed

Here's the link.

gunspot.com/listings/detail/433/hk-mp5a2-fleming-dyer-excellent/

>gunspot.com/listings/detail/433/hk-mp5a2-fleming-dyer-excellent/
That's a good deal. It's not as versatile as a registered sear you can move between different HK hosts, but Fleming guns are GTG

>heavily considering
No you haven't.

That kind of money you should considering investing in stocks or your own skills and knowledge.

And not in a full auto 9mm machinepistol, you clueless retard.

What do you mean i haven't?

I mean this is fake and gay, you can't afford it and aren't buying it. In fact you probably don't own any guns.

Here's my current collection.

Faggot.

Attached: image0.jpg (451x601, 57K)

>scar
>deagle
>barrett
Literal cod kiddie that found a decent job.
Your money, do what you want. Hint: mp5s are fun and all, but they're like classic sports cars. Cool for what they were, but a Honda civic can outrun them.

Also. I was considering selling this watch i bought a long time ago. So i can afford the mp5.

I payed 26k for it a few years ago.

Attached: image0-1.jpg (451x601, 31K)

what time does dad come home, he might flip out knowing your in his shit

WTF?’
BUY A FULL AUTO SCORPIO FROM GOBLIN KING!
2K in euros, good deal!

Funny. However i'm just trying to prove i'm not some poor fag. I'm not rich either. But i'm not poor. lol

A bullet is a bullet.
Ask the poor Americans who got murdered by a Somalian WITH A 50 YEAR OLD MP43 during the whole “Black hawk down” shit.

is that a fisher price bat-watch?

jomashop.com/blancpain-watch-6664-3642-55b.html?utm_source=googleproduct&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=googleproductsearch?&pt_source=googleads&pt_medium=cpc&pt_campaign=(ROI) Shopping - Non-Sale Watches $10000 - 25000&gclid=CjwKCAjw4LfkBRBDEiwAc2DSlOwP-ihdFm8KAHktaS8Rs93PukULN5LEz138Mzhhy-ulRRHHC3ND2hoC0WMQAvD_BwE

>shit tier
>10k in guns

hahah, babies first post.

Attached: 1489910252257.png (665x465, 115K)

>buying expensive stuff proves I'm not poor
Nouveau-riche are the worst.
If you ever intend to have an estate, invest that 26k into something that will actually appreciate better than guns

nothing wrong with a deagle for the cool factor, you cant say if you had 1500 to burn you wouldnt want a pimp ass tiger stripe desert eagle

Blancpain, its not a complete failure, but it s not a Patek either. How much would you loose flipping this soft dogshit watch now? 20, 30%?

8k in Barrett

3k for the scope and B.O.R.S

roughly 3.5k for the Scar 17s

$600 for the EoTech

$200 for the X-Products lower receiver

1.4k for the Deagle.

Not sure. Going to get it evaluated soon.

I'm thinking i can get maybe 19k for it.

Post safe.
Surely you protect your investments in a proper fireproof safe.
Surely.

yea no.

Yea no, what?

It's a nice gun, but get a sear instead. You're stuck with the MP5 with that RR and if you want to change it at all you're going to need a gunsmith. With a registered sear you can just swap the trigger pack between hosts and shoot everything from an HK21 to an MP5SD.

>nigger detected
No. I can think of better things to buy.

Not him but I put my collection in a stackon and carry valuable personal property insurance.

holy fuck what an autist

This.

Gunsafes are largely useless unless it's built into the home somehow.

Yikes

Attached: 0309191115.jpg (896x505, 66K)

jesus what job supplies you with the funds to get all of that

Literally any.

maybe.. but i wouldn't parade it to show some anonymous Japanese coin collectors imageboard im knowledgeable in said subject just because i sent a retarded amount of money on retarded shit i can even use properly...

owning shit doesn't make you anything

He’s been saving up his good boy points

I would disagree. Sure, any security measure can be overcome with enough time, effort, skill. But if you are playing the numbers. Your most likely situation is a dumb methhead burgler quickly ransacking your shit and GTFO of there. If you have a 400-600lb safe bolted to the floor it's a major deterrent. They want to be in and out, quickly and unnoticed. They most likely aren't going to spend the time trying to pick the thing, or force it open, or rip it out and load entire thing into a van.

Any job can support those guns if you cut costs elsewhere.
I'm poor as hell and even I own a $3k .308 AR.

>Your most likely situation is a dumb methhead burgler quickly ransacking your shit and GTFO of there.
Yea, and they aren't going to bother trying to pick the lock on a security cabinet and they aren't going to have pry tools.

>27k on a gun
No. Buy land and drill a well you retarded cuck.

>"I clearly didn't read your post" the reply

No shit, they COULD pick or try to pry. But are they going to spend the time to get it done. Don't act like everyone is an expert lockpicker. And most good firesafes will withstand any attacks by a crowbar.

I'm talking about high quality firesafes. Not the cheap 14Ga sheetmetal Stack-On cabinets. I agree, those are basically useless.

>trying to pry open a real safe with a prybar.
Lel. I know most criminals are low IQ, but they're not that dumb dude.

Is that it? Where is your concealed carry gun, the 22 plinksterino? My honest opinion, get a binary trigger and throw it on a 9mm AR. It is much cheaper basically same effect.

I got a 22 revolver laying around here somewhere... lost it a few months ago. In my house. just not sure where.

>In your opinion is it worth the money?
If you like it, sure. 9mm subguns are very fun, and the thing will most likely retain its value.
Judging by your collection though, I'd suggest looking at another though.

Success breeds jealousy.

Poorfag. Magnum automatics are a precious joy which caliberlets with combat tupperware couldn't hope to understand.

Attached: Desert Eagle, .50 Action Express, Case Hardened.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

ok well humor me. what else could you spend the money on? Are you close to saving up for it or are you just getting an idea?

At another what?

I have the money now in my bank. However, i'm considering selling this watch.

So it doesn't hurt my wallet as much.

Also. forgot to add..

I mean. i don't know what else i'd want? Some high end thermal scopes seem kinda cool. but, not cool enough to spend 8k on one. I guess could buy a full auto uzi. and save half that 27k?

Sorry, lapse of thought. Another handgun I mean, you have a Desert Eagle, but you don't have anything smaller.
Beretta is coming out with an extra nice version of the 92FS, the 92X, which has all the bells and whistles to make it a great competition pistol, including a frame mounted safety. Maybe a gun like that would be interesting to you.

Attached: Beretta 92X.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

>Success breeds jealousy.
Envy. The word you want is envy.

Why don't you get a MKE Zenith mp5 that is fully automatic for 1.7k? Yes it is turkshit, but it also isn't dropping 27k on a fucking weapon. Jesus Christ put that money into a savings account at least, user.

Also, they are build with preban HK action 3 internals.

Probably because he isn't a Type 07 SOT

>Being this booty blasted online

You're a fucking moron if you think we can tell you what you want.

MP5s seem extremely overpriced if you're getting into MGs as opposed to being a devoted HK collector. A MAC with a Large upper will be less than half the price and more versatile. Or if you want that '70s aesthetic you can get an FA Uzi for around $12K last time I checked.

I can't see dropping a quarter of a year's salary on a range toy. You'd get more time to enjoy that money if you spend it on a sports car or a stereo or something.

Why would you buy two things that lose 99% of their value in 12 seconds?

Lots of finance experts on Jow Forums today. Fuck me the dude wants a gun and you faggots are saying no.

That being said, they are well made and price is fair for what it is, i suggest a sear more for reasons mentioned above.

I have one sear and it was expensive af but moving it around is nice.

With HK having other options like a g3 or g36 clone m21 etc etc if you can drop for the sear can get a few toys all that go full giggle then.

Good luck user either path and do post if you get it even tho its gonna be a wait.

>I can only buy things that have a decent return on investment or resale value

Is this really how you live your life?

One that pays money in exchange for work? I barely make anything but I have about $8K in guns because I can manage a budget.

>Paid 26k, sell for 19k in 5 years
>To buy 27k with an even more nebulous future value

Missing your life's calling on the stock market, friendo

ive fired a shit load of fullauto guns between civilian friends, rentals, being in the military, and working with local police a long time ago, they are fun as fuck but not really worth the price unless your investing or just really autistic or rich. its cool, but my man, you could buy 5-6 mp5 clones every flavor, a full auto AR lower, a barret w/nightforce atacr, and ammo and gas to drive to the range, shit you might even be able to buy some night vision and a few cans still.

its not worth it.

Well obviously I wouldn't buy anything new. Stereo stuff holds its value once it's on the secondary market. I paid $1500 for a set of speakers and 8 years later I sold them for $2000.

are you serious? how old are you user? im 26 and clear over 80k in central rural usa, and im only makin 80 because i got scammed on my contract and i dont have a lot of experience yet.

What else is in your collection? If those are just your fun guns that's cool, but if some meme guns are the extent of your arsenal and your next purchase will be a machine gun, that seems like poor judgement. Instead of a $25K HK, I'd be looking at a $10K in high-end practical guns and then maybe $15K on a machine gun.

He's one of those anons whose job seeking has been limited to filling out electronic applications for retail jobs, and then complains that boomers keep him from finding work.

It's a heavy, stamped metal sub gun. If you want one of those you can go cheaper and remain full auto.

All these butthurt poorfags itt responding lmao. Buy it OP. Theyre fun

>everyone on Jow Forums in their 20s makes over twice the US average for people in their 40s

I am continually impressed. After 15 years of browsing, I'm never surprised.

And I suppose you'll tell me there's enough openings in your field and area for everyone, that nobody in your field is unemployed, therefore you can't understand what everyone's problem is not predicting this situation 5+ years ago?

Here come the lazy millennial whines, right on cue.

>IT'S NOT 1965 ANY MORE GRANDPA
>NO ONE WILL HIRE YOU WITHOUT 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND TEN DEGREES
>THE ONLY JOBS AROUND HERE ARE 40 HOURS A WEEK AND I'M NOT GONNA BE A PATHETIC WAGE SLAVE

This. I've got an engineering degree and work in a rapidly expanding industry. Solid C+ student, my only strength is just working hard and putting more effort into networking. I don't get paid shit, and neither does the supermajority of my graduating class. Our wages are practically frozen to older entry-level without jumping companies 3+ times.

It do be like that.

>right on cue
It's like a guy with a winning scratch-off ticket bragging in a Gambling Addicts Anonymous meeting

No shit it gets replies

> I'M NOT GONNA BE A PATHETIC WAGE SLAVE
I literally worked two jobs 50-60 hours/week for years, and I still can't afford the rent within 1-hours of my hometown

If I'm spending 27 thousand dollars on something yes that's how I live my life what the fuck are you talking about

So you're working hard but you're not very smart. That's just some peoples' lot in life. Otherwise, get qualifications in something that pays better and start in that field.

If user is willing to drop a fat 27k on a single weapon but doesn't have the bargain bin license, the ONLY explanation is that user is medically retarded.

>jomashop

Ha ha ha! Have fun with your unlicensed knock off trash.

>Jow Forums
Your taste in boards suck, but your taste in guns rocks. Genuine HK's don't lose their value and the forecoming attitudes towards guns is only going to move it up. Buy it if not for the investment.

Wait a couple years and join US Space Force, you dingus. You have a rare opportunity to help lead the first groups of orbital satellite droptroops.

>you cant afford it!
>gets BTFO'd
>w-w-well y-youre just a richfag with bad taste!
The absolute anal devastation and backpedaling this nigger just pulled is second to none.

>Otherwise, get qualifications in something that pays better and start in that field.
That was literally my second job, now my dayjob

>So you're working hard but you're not very smart.
I have a degree in STEM, several years experience, won a scholarship, paid off my remaining loans early, buckled down and worked two jobs while I had the stamina, lived with my parents and cut all unnecessary expenses after a period of living in my car, learned to feed myself for under 100$ per month (vegetarian meal prep), bike to work, and my most expensive hobby is shooting 22LR. I have always been an infamous skin-flint among friends.

"Smart" is moving away from coastal cities to become a mechanic working on bubba's diesel truck. I make enough for a comfortable living anywhere else. If you think west-coast gun laws are prohibitive, you should try the living expenses.

Attached: 1.png (822x662, 169K)

>doesn't own something
>comments on owning that thing
jUs As GuD

Buy a PSA MP5 and drop a binary trigger into it. Spend the rest of prostitutes.

JELLY.

I'm 25, and I just got fucking nepotism'd into my job I just took as a system admin with literally no experience for 55k entry, 60k after 6 months. Gonna get trained on the job by the guy that offered it to me. 80k would give me stupid gun money.

Attached: 1452984930744.jpg (440x540, 94K)

I don’t buy poorly designed Israeli trash.

>PSA MP5
oh god no

I mean, I probably wouldn't if it involved any stretching at all but that's just me. I love guns and all, but I also like eating and paying my bills.

Get PTR's instead.

You know they don't just give those to you because you ask for them, right?
You would need to actually start up a business venture doing that.

27k is a lot of money for a gun that is all honesty isn’t really necessary. Im not trying to say you don’t need a full auto, but I don’t see the need for a full auto Mp5 considering you’re probably not gonna pull a NZ. I’m not an expert on full auto modifications, but I think that you can get a better deal than that, or go with a different gun.

You could have soo much more for the $$$, I mean if you can afford this I imagine you already have a healthy collection, but that amount of cash could buy alot of just as capable guns/auto's for a fraction of the cost!!!! Dont forget if you have an auto you go through EASILY 10x the amount of ammo. So you will need to store 10k ish rounds of 9mm.

HAHAHA poor piece of shit is butthurt. Kill yourself faggot

Aye, I meant to say PTR MP5

0/10 bait