Jow Forums Approved Games

Checked catalog, no recent threads.
Checked Archive, nothing in last 3 days

Post and talk about K related and approved games
I don't have the list from previous threads.

Also shilling my Division 2 (PC) Clan
Ks Kino Korp

Attached: division-2-year-one-content-trailer.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 151K)

>Jow Forums
>capitalizing Jow Forums
>ever

Naval Ops Commander.

Attached: 106926full.jpg (640x480, 41K)

>Monitoring this thread, getting a lil tired of loading Bad Company 2 just to play with the same old people online
DayZ console is slowly getting better but that's all I got
Havent even played more than a few hours of RDR2 since it came out but love it to death so far

Guys using a handgun dot on his vector c'mon man

>Division 2

You could be forgiven to not realizing The Division 1 was trash at release. But buying The Division 2 takes a special type of idiot.

This game easily.

I wish there was more alternative history scenarios involving either America or the commonwealth

Attached: 250px-Wargame_Red_Dragon_Boxart.jpg (250x352, 29K)

Ubisoft do not make Jow Forums approved games.
Go back to Jow Forums and take your KKK meme with you, you insufferable degenerate cunt.

How does Jow Forums rate Wildlands?

Make me.

ARMA III
Jagged Alliance
Far Cry 2
XCOM
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Best tactical barbie out there, but the guns are retarded. Stealth shots are 1 hit kills no matter placement, range, or caliber, but once the enemy knows you're there dudes can tank multiple .300 win at shots.

FarCry 1 and 2

Has anyone experienced STALKER anomaly?

No 4? Or Blood Dragon?

Escape From Tarkov

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 34K)

just 2, 1 didn't age well

2 will always be my favorite, deep down, but the others are good too

absolutely this

Attached: 1456362545159.jpg (537x720, 58K)

i personally love 1 because i can run it on my pos laptop and the gunplay + ragdolling makes it very fun for me

2 is pure Africa simulator

I would mind if they brought back some the older maps with European structures and environment.

Is this a sick joke?

Farcry 2 might be one of the best games ever.
>enemies would actually attempt to move their wounded buddies to cover and administer aid to them
>opening map doesn't pause game. Just like in real life
>forced to engage with the side quests because you need malaria pills
>every mission had multiple ways to completion
>Fires were extremely destructive and satisfying to watch
>sand box mode so you too can RP as a soldier fighting for the People's Army for the Liberation of the Dindu Republic

Fuck, I haven't played commander or warship gunner in years. Quick question about warship gunner though: Did Super-ship Trollslegur ever fire its main canon?

Attached: big_think.png (341x310, 116K)

>Jow Forums Approved Games
What the fuck is "Jow Forums" ??

If you want some ACTUALLY Jow Forums approved vidya, see pic related.

>shilling console AAA trash #5321
kys.

Attached: -k- approved Games.jpg (409x1023, 102K)

Metal Gear and Ace Combat for narrative driven. SWAT 4, Ground Branch, (and Ready or Not) for close encounter counter terror stuff. S.T.A.L.K.E.R for the ultimate slavic innawoods experience. Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis for the best milsim

Well there is the obvious, STALKER and such, insurgency feels really Jow Forums also, I haven't tried the new one though. Anyone have a solid free to play online FPS that is legit Jow Forums and free to play? I play apex legends and Planetside 2 most of the time for online shooters, and obviously insurgency, but if I wanted to play a legit Jow Forums shooter and not buy a game right now, is there a viable option? As fun as apex and ps2 are, they are a bit lacking of that gritty realism present in most Jow Forums approved games, I need something fresh.

Ya know what, I'm just glad that whoever decided to make this collage of shit, included mount and blade, and can realize as cool as guns are, Jow Forums is more than that.

Insurgency is the most Jow Forums game of recent years.
Sad more anons dont play it.
Slaying bots is so fucking fun with mods.

Attached: insurgency.jpg (2749x1547, 402K)

search for most of the PC games in this thread and type "gog free" at the end

I came here just to post this, haven't played Sandstorm yet but I hope it's as good.
>Sad more anons dont play it.
I always see at least 15 servers filled with 32 players, it's far from dead even with Insurgency: Sandstorm being released 3 months ago.

The Division 2 is actually very good.

I just can't get over the ejection ports on the wrong side and brass flying in your face

Ready or Not is gonna tank. You can already tell from all the bugs you could find in their promotional trailer and how they're charging $120 for preorders for a game that doesn't even have a working alpha out yet.

But I'm curious about Ground Branch. It's early access, but it's priced more reasonably and it seems like the devs are making progress and talking to the community. Is it any fun and does it run decently?

/thread

Shit, I forgot all about that.

>tfw I got a free copy of it when I bought my ATI card.

It's not bad, and I am not going to complain about ''''free'''' either. I have a lot of problems with the way things work in it, but again, free... So, I guess I'll play it.

It doesn’t get talked about a lot in these threads but Battlestations Pacific is one of my favorite games.

Attached: C77AF263-C396-43DD-A34A-39D537EA3945.jpg (1280x800, 183K)

I will buy a whole PS2 again just to play this game again

Attached: Black PS2.jpg (265x374, 17K)

there really isn't any other Jow Forums game besides this
it's unfortunate that it's an outlier instead of the standard

get on custom servers with coop, unlimited fun guaranted

Also: this.

Attached: 0ed83b54790ad3108d023f52494528fdd3987b56.jpg (936x639, 171K)

I hope stalker 2 ends up being god tier and not a rushed bugged release

I want to play tarkov but the fucking devs need to double down on the optimization. My cpu gets hot as balls and the memory leaks mean you can't play extended sessions without slowdown. Plus I always get stuttering and a jumpy frame rate. My computer is only 2 years old.

I've tried coop a bit and I don't like how the bots work, they stay on the obvious camp spots and have a 3 second reaction span which makes it feel too easy, they play as bad as a team of new, shitty players.

I log on from time to time to throw flashbangs in front of my team mates and throw incendiaries in front of objectives and lay on the trigger with the m249 right next to someone
I'm not very well liked

>CTRL+F
>No Conflict: Desert Storm
>No Delta Force
>No Rainbow 3

Attached: maldini.gif (141x211, 10K)

Just because it’s free doesn’t mean it’s good.

I never said it was. I said it's
>not bad

If you’re an xbone fag this is backwards compatibile

this is the ONLY Jow Forums game in recent years.

stalker is the only thing that comes close. maybe arma. maybe.

It's fun, but not worth the 20 dollars. Only about 30 people have been playing these days according to steam charts. It's a shame because it's the ultimate dress up game

Attached: 20170324121604_1.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

you're gay if you dont realize that kingdom come deliverance is the most Jow Forums game

Attached: 21600.jpg (590x336, 37K)

>sequel never because Ubisoft owns Massive and forced them to make Division 1 & 2
>we'll never get to skull fuck the Soviets outta Europe while ass-fucking the Chinks in the Pacific

Bannon did nothing wrong

Attached: WiC_Callsign_Bannon.png (140x140, 43K)

Breddy guuud. Been enjoying larping as a oper8r dude and rhodieboo fantasy. Guns are kinda retarded, same caliber somehow magically changes damage, loudness, and range across different guns but ok for fun Larpy times

fucking this, in game in you can get a ruger lcp in .380 and as you stated in stealth it will one shot any enemy even the heavy enemies. the gun will even one shot guys in the chest while they are shooting at you from a distance. one time i killed two heavies with one shot because i was stealth mode and they happened to be lined up. next time i play ill try shooting down a helicopter with it

Attached: lol.jpg (3264x2448, 1.98M)

You missed the obvious shill bait of his "clan" being KKK.

Attached: x.png (584x431, 357K)

it is pretty Jow Forums

i loved it when the dark knight challenged you along the roadside and smacked the absolute shit out of you for a while

Are there bots? And what if I wait for a sale?

Boring as fuck

Only reason im not playing the shit out of this game is im waiting for open world. But Ive only herd it mentioned.

This

Div2 is great. As is current div1 game. It's almost like they fixed the game and made it better. Prick

bump

it's barely a videogame

Different guy who also has Ground Branch. Yes there are bots. I've put about 15 hours into the game by myself vs bots 'cause they're been pretty barebones and there are only a couple maps. Although I think there either just was or will soon be an AI update that makes them a little bit more interesting.

But yeah, like the other guy said, it's probably not worth the $20 in its current state. I personally don't regret buying it 'cause I was really wanting something like a modern old-school R6 (fuck Siege), but it's really barebones, and the updates are slooooooooow. I think there're only a couple guys working on the game in their free time or something.