Dicks to stop selling all firearms

Despite them losing basically all profits after ceasing to sell assault rifles, they take it even further and just stop selling guns all together.

Is this some sort of retarded ego/pride stunt? Does the retarded faggot who owns dicks know that hes going down with the ship thats going to bankrupt him?

Seriously what a fucking retard.

google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/03/12/business/dicks-sporting-goods-stock-gun-control.amp.html

Attached: CE35D19D-9183-46BB-92A5-E7CAE293F655.jpg (630x630, 133K)

who cares? it's clear they don't want our business, so buy your sporting goods elsewhere.

>is this some sort of ego/pride stunt?
Yes. When have you ever known a liberal to say "you know what? I was wrong."
Never. They always double down.

Im not saying we should buy from them you nigger. That ship sailed long ago

The way they look at it they're "sticking up" to conservatives/gun owners
Ironically my friend who's total soiboi, liberal to the bone, blue as the sky worked at a Dick's was let go last year because of "financial set backs"
>in other words "we cant afford you"

>after ceasing to sell assault rifles,
Did they ever, actually, sell 'assault rifles' are are you simply incapable of using the conventional nomenclature?
DICK's death could have foreseen by someone's pet rat named NostRatdamus. Even talking about them is more than they deserve.

Don't care. My LGS has a giant Constitution painted on the outside wall, and is big enough to require an admin department, which is staffed with hot GWGs.

Im more upset that REI stopped selling Vista Outdoor products because Savage Arms works under them. The gun industry and outdoor industry go hand in hand and doesnt need to be divided like this. Fuck Dicks for starting this shit.

Pre 2010 I believe they carried ARs, then they stopped. But last year (maybe the year before, I forgot), long after anyone cared about them not selling ARs, they released a statement reminding people that they don't sell ARs, and now they will no longer carry accessories for them (which I'm not sure that they ever did anyway), and also they won't sell guns to anyone under the age of 21.
And now they just don't sell guns anymore. This is definitely a publicity stunt, but also they probably just can't afford to either, I mean who in their right mind would ever go to Dick's for a hunting rifle?

Probably just a business decision.
They weren't selling enough to justify the overhead and floor space.
CEO figured it was a good opportunity to get the company free publicity and brownie points, so he piggybacked on a couple mass shootings.

>triggered libtard detected

Did you ever actually walk into dicks and check out their guns, or did you just suck dick in the back stock room? Faggot

Attached: 280A06A5-0659-4882-84BE-15C91B589B04.jpg (800x298, 60K)

Okay, so that means Field and Stream stores get more stuff. Dick’s owners REALLY want to virtue signal, they pull all the gun shit from F&S too.

But they won’t. No conviction, just profit. They think they can have their cake and eat it.

It makes total sense. I’m sure if you looked at their records any and all gun sales after the whole “hurrr we’re not selling those scary salt rifles!!!!” Were basically non existent.

It makes a lot of sense at this point to liquidate the merchandise they have and cease carrying anything firearm related. Granted they’re going to be more or less a glorified clothing store now but that’s their business.

When’s the going out of business sale?

>Last year, after 17 people were killed in a shooting in Parkland, Fla., Mr. Stack learned that the suspect, Nikolas Cruz, once bought a gun from Dick’s. That firearm was not used in the attack, but Mr. Stack realized it could have been.

This is the logic of gun grabbers

Fuck Dick’s! Their website said they had Mossberg 500 18.5” security barrels for sale, it my local store. I stop in on my break. They say they don’t carry them. I show Suzy McDumb Bitch, the website says they are in. She tells me tough titty. I ask if she can just check in the back, I’m on my fucking lunch break, trying to give them money. Cunt refused.

No shit, how do people even report on this without mentioning that Dicks stores frequently share a building, as in there's not even a wall between them, with Field & Stream, a store that sells guns and ammo and that nobody would go to if they didn't, not that many people go there anyway.

Not that guy but if you call ARs "assault rifles" you are no better than the libs you claim to hate. Also please go back to cuckit, we don't want you here

Wow... This deadly weapon wasn't used to kill anyone BUT IT TOTALLY COULD HAVE BEEN. in other news, sky blue, grass green.

Keep crying faggot, your seething anger makes me want to cum.

Ill call it whatever the fuck I want. Notice how youre the only triggered faggot here that flew off the handle and had to throw a shitfit because your stupid ass couldnt handle it?

You sound like the liberal to me.

AR's are not "assault rifles," This is Jow Forums i expected better, holy shit.

11% of all gun and ammo sales go to the dept of the interior for the protection of public lands. Why are outdoor companies shooting themselves in the foot.

Dicks owns F&S. They also own Golf Galaxy, True Runner, and some faggot yoga store.

If you bought gun shit from a F&S you can return it at a Golf Galaxy. Which is hilarious.

They are though. Next to the AK, they are most commonly used to assault positions.

>ar - assault rifle 15
>ak - assault kalashnikov
>inb4 this thread now gets raided by 15 basedboy faggots throwing an absolute tyrade of hate because their inferior intellect cant handle someone calling an ar by its nickname
>inb4 im going to have to start spamming assault rifle threads to break in the faggots to diversity of language
You are no better than plebbit transplants

Attached: AC6D0CEB-F962-40BD-9F7F-B8C6DD3EF00F.png (500x522, 132K)

I worked there back when they bought Galyans
I hope the whole corp goes under

Because liberals can't stop shooting other liberals so they get upset at conservatives and start grabbing.

As if anyone would go to dicks to buy a gun anymore. Should have just stopped it all at once when they announced ending sales of the good stuff.

By that logic an M1903 is an assault rifle

Stop being retarded, they're only stopping the sale of firearms in 125 of their around 850 stores.

>NostRatdamus
that's breddy gud, not gonna lie

you should buy local anyway.

>replying to a dumb and baiting phoneposter
Don't do this to yourself, user. You've already given them what they want.

A long time ago, yea.

Never said I was buying from them you retarded nigger

He did and it made me cum

incel

>doesn't start with an A for assault rifle
Not an assault rifle senpai.

True but the desire most certainly is to move towards ceasing to sell firearms. Woke capitalists are testing the waters, fuck em either way.

Post your guns or get our you triggered bitch. It's all so tiresome dealing with underage no guns faggots like you

assault rifle is a has turned into a very vague term. it's supposed to refer to select fire long rifles.

My guns are better than yours faggot
Now prove you have guns.
>inb4 some gay ass glock
Lmao.

>get our

Go to school and learn english you stupid nigger

Attached: 537745DA-5E01-47C4-AD9E-94C7224AD8C1.jpg (1242x1656, 1.22M)

There's nothing "vague" about it unless you are the left media trying to mislead your sheep audience.

Growing up, literally every one of my friends cAlled ars and aks assault rifles you nigger.

Its a common term that vidya made in the 90s, and everybody used it, then the left demonized it. Fuck off already jesus christ are you retarded

>not getting an M1903 A3 for maximum AAAsault Rifle

Attached: M1903A3-courtesy-calguns.net_[1].jpg (1000x349, 111K)

I believe this may be an example of what I'm calling "polarized marketing"- you see, they want to corner the market on outdoors stuff for anti gun pansies. Apparently, some soibois go camping and such, and Dick's wants their money. So if they say "we're the outdoor gear store that doesn't sell guns," they're carving out that part of the market for themselves. Lots of companies engage in political marketing decisions these days, and I think this is what they are going for. However, the part where Field and Stream stores often share the building with them does undermine this business move a bit.
>imagine a world in which, instead of being apolitical and trying to cater to the largest market possible, companies attempt to carve out political consumer bases in a given market, and try to encourage brand loyalty, among other things, such that politically charged customers make a point of shopping at these stores more often
>but Dick's did it wrong and now they look retarded

>i expected better
That's where you messed up

ayo dis nigga shootin tul

I get muh guns at my LGS, Scheel's, and Academy anyway

Attached: CrossRoads Pawn Shop WBMF 640x360_1527002700643.jpg_5568229_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 113K)

>all of my retarded friends called semi automatic rifles the word for their selective fire equivalent because the jewish media told them to so they could ban "weapons of war"
>I swear I'm le 90's kid and not some cringey gen Z nigger faggot
Go back to plebbit and never come back

This, expect big discounts

>Dick's doesn't have any firearms.
>Rob them.

Attached: 1545747474132.jpg (1065x859, 76K)

What the fuck else do you buy for 7.62x39 faggot?

Im not paying more than 8 dollars for 20 rounds for slavshit

Born 1996 faggot, keep trying to compensate for your mental disability and look even more retarded, if thats even possible.

>children refer to them that way
>therefore they are
You sure you want this to be your rhetoric?

Even if the AR is a "weapon of war" (which it is, Eugene Stoner made it under military contract), it doesn't matter, because civilians have always had access to "weapons of war". Muskets, black powder revolvers, lever-actions, bolt-actions, etc. Were ALL designed for military use. In other words, "weapons of war".
Times and technology change; your rights do not. The 2nd Amendment is the only one treated as a 2nd-class amendment.

The shooting supplies were the only reason I ever went to that store, and only when "sales" brought their prices down to reasonable levels. Since they cucked, I haven't even bothered making the trip.

Attached: image.jpg (900x600, 83K)

>B-but my friends
Your friends are retarded. I grew up calling an AKM, an AK74, an RPK, etc. all an AK47 - doesnt mean it is that way, just means I was dumb and misinformed
[spoiler] children repeat what their parents say, who repeat what the media tells them [/spoiler]

>children refer to them this way
>children learned it from videogames and movies

Are you really saying children made videogames and movies of the 90s?

Youre so incomprehensibly retarded its not even worth my time to try and correct your stupid nigger ass anymore. Jesus christ go back to red it

Looks like im gonna have to repost it.

They are though. Next to the AK, they are most commonly used to assault positions.

>ar - assault rifle 15
>ak - assault kalashnikov
>inb4 this thread now gets raided by 15 basedboy faggots throwing an absolute tyrade of hate because their inferior intellect cant handle someone calling an ar by its nickname
>inb4 im going to have to start spamming assault rifle threads to break in the faggots to diversity of language

Its an assault rifle. Who the fuck cares what they call it. I can call your penis tiny too, and I bet you will still keep crying like the bitch you are

Oh no, please dont tell me a giant cock sucking woke corporation is going to lose all its business and support the rise of more local right wingers running local gun stores that openly support gun owning citizens and the 2A! Anything but that!

Good riddance, Dicks can burn.

Attached: gallery-1470855802-nrol49-patch-1.jpg (980x803, 98K)

>are you really saying children made videogames and movies?
Lmao and where exactly did I say that? Please, explain it for me as black and white as possible. You sure are reaching
>buckle up folks, this is gonna be good
Plot twist, even semiauto variants have been commonly referred to as assault rifles long before mainstream video games but you're too assblasted to see this and use it to benefit your argument

>Big business fucks itself over
>Smaller businesses can actually operate
Now if only the 99 cents store and walmart would die

Attached: 1546921782602.png (1024x708, 713K)

why are you so triggered over this?

Oh yeah I forgot this was bait, got my threads mixed up
Have a final (you)

Armalite rifle, avtomat kalashnikova

REMINDER: Do not engage with baiting retards.
If someone violates global rule 3, report them and move on.

Attached: 1513001540293.jpg (546x720, 59K)

It's an AnusRavager-15, and you know it.

Dicks sells A lot more to soccer moms and other kids sports team mothers than they do with firearms.

>AR means Assault Rifle
I fucking hate nu Jow Forums.
Nothing but noguns and Jow Forumstards.

Attached: aaaerwafwea.png (314x438, 227K)

I cant comprehend how a multimillion buisness owner can be so fucking stupid.

Assault*

Triggered retard

>I hate nu/k/
>he says, responding the oldest bait in the firearms community
Nigger, YOU are nu/k/.

Thats still gen z

Well whatever the fuck it is.
This gay forum and all the faggots on it complain and shill endlessly against every single generation.
There is no please you or anyone here.

Not him, but no it's not. Fuckin' millenials are 1980-1997. Zoomers are '98 onward.
>t. Born 1992

They also stopped selling anything to do with hunting. No camo, no tree stands, nothing.

They are done.

Are you talking about how they were called automatic guns back in pre 50s days
>hey guys come buy the browning auto 5

>chillins refer to them this way, so therefore they are

So what youre saying is that because movies, vidya, and millions of other people call them assault rifles, they arent?

>assblasted
Oh right, im the assblasted one yet youre the one crying like a bitch and (you)ing me on every chance

The millennial cutoff is '95. Everyone after that is a fucking faggot.
No, we just all think that you and your retarded friends are why the voting age should be raised to 30. Don't you have some gay high school walkout to participate in, kiddo? Or maybe some tide pods to eat. We sure do appreciate that fucking laundry detergent is behind a locked glass cabinet when we go to the store because a bunch of retards decided to start eating them. You fags are as terrible as our boomer parents with the shit you ruin.

>i hate boomers
>i like millenials
>I hate everything else

Jesus christ, what the fuck are you then you stupid faggot? FUck millenials too

Its not my fault the generations retarded. Its probably all the plastic and TV

>so you're saying because movies, vidya and millions of people say it, they arent?
No, I'm saying they are not because they are not.
You obviously dont remember the 90s when EVERYTHING was an Uzi. Everybody called any small, black gun with a protruding magazine an Uzi - guns like the TEC9 which were infamous at the time started to be rewritten as Uzis - and it was in everything from TV to movies to video games to goddamn news reporters falsely identifying firearms (whether intentionally or not)
So what's your point? "If the majority of people say one thing then it must be true"? That's somehow an even weaker rhetoric

Youre regurgitated human waste reverse vored by inbred idiots

>There is no please you or anyone here.
Welcome to 4chinz

>it's not my fault I'm retarded, stop being mean to faggots
No, fuck you. You and most of your retarded generation should have been aborted, and not just because you cunts are taking a steaming dump on our gun rights. No, you ruin everything else you touch as well. Go do the fork in a wall socket challenge and do us all a favor.

So you didn't even read the article then? Dicks is removing firearms from 125 of its 750 stores because they sell poorly. This isn't a crusade and you're an idiot.

>are you simply incapable of using the conventional nomenclature?
Troll thread user.. Made to divide.

Attached: idiots3.png (618x412, 365K)

Im on your side you stupid nigger. Youre probably one of us too

An uzi is a specific weapon. An assault rifle by MEANING OF DEFINITION is a rifle that is used to assault.

>IE Ar or AK

GET Served faggot

as·sault ri·fle
noun
noun: assault rifle; plural noun: assault rifles

a rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use.

Nah

We get it. You don’t like guns and are here to just start drama.

>supporting walmart tier corporate faggots for outdoor goods instead of your small local outfitters.

I shiggy diggy

You mean Dick's wasn't just a store for bored housewives to buy Under Armor clothes for their fitness LARP?

It's kind of a witch hunt mentality. They think they'll solve gun crime by not selling guns, but they don't realize there's more than one way a psychopath can get one.

Just ask those ISIS guys who attacked a bunch of people in Bangladesh.

>bargain basement AR covered in bargain basement everything
>slavshit
I don't know what I expected but I'm still disappointed

You really don't know what that word means, nor do you understand their pain. Life is not all about you.

>No timestamp
>Bargin bin shit
Why would you like about having such shit guns?

>$8/box for Tula
>$0.40/rd
I don't know where you buy your ammo but they are robbing you blind

I live on a military base and all of the "camping" gear at my local outfitters is milsurp thats heavy as shit and I already have multiples of from years of Army aquisition

>tfw no Assault Rapegun 1-5

Phoneposters deserve to be hanged.