You literally can’t make this stuff up

Why are Fudd’s like this?
How do these people actually exist...

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/17/its-not-fair-to-blame-us-aisles-at-gun-city-are-busy-in-wake-of-christchurch-attack

Attached: 84E6F17A-5790-4957-8D5C-233EF12F97DF.jpg (750x1098, 413K)

Who remembers when Columbine happened during an AWB?

Literally no one?
People don't care. They'd rather destroy their own liberties and protections against the government and corporations and "spite the right".

Here is why you need that fancy assault rifle that accepts thirty round magazines.

Attached: thirty rounds enough.jpg (1200x847, 164K)

>using reddit tier arguments will magically make liberals agree with me!
you're either retarded or don't know that you're dealing with slippery niggers- they'll change their minds or arguments to try to invalidate your concerns

>Shartian
How improved would the modern world be if we guillotined most journalists and the upper echelon corporate class?

Two shotguns, a 9mm Carbine + 9mm pistol.

Shooters spent more time fucking around and blowing shit up for lulz than actually killing people, still killed 13 people.

Even if you strip all but the most basic guns, if someone is pissed enough, they're going to rack up a kill count.

But hey, banning guns, that'll fix the issue. Oh, for sure.

Attached: 6cff20b4e5f6f039295b0cd974caa97a96912285e4b1981b0c2eaaa16a838d7d.png (700x1080, 68K)

>upper echelon corporate class?

You mean leftie intelligentsia.

Yep.
Some people think they will never be the victim of a mob attack.
They will be in the mob doing the attacking.
They don't want resistance.
Individual Right to Life and Self Defense is anathema to a collectivist.
Saved picture to my propaganda stash.
Thanks for posting.
Will use for meme material.

Them too but was thinking more Soros/Koch types and their lackeys. Hit the source of the divisions.

Just say jews you faggot.

Not like the right would ever use their guns to fight for their rights anyways. Your guns will continue to be taken from you by piecemeal, in America.

Yes, some people are "Fuck you, I've got mine." they don't know about these weapons (as evidenced by the all-too-common "That'll blow a durr in half!") and they don't care to learn because they have already accepted those guns will get banned and that does not affect their lifestyle.
So once all those they regard as military-LARPers, mall ninjas, crazy youngsters, etc. are gone, and the politicians still want more bans, suddenly their hunting rifles are being called sniper rifles because of the full-sized rifle rounds, magazines, and scopes. Then they start to care and then it is too late.

Sorry to break it to you, but there are 34 of them there. You'd probably need at least 60 rounds to kill all of them. Let's say 100 just to be safe.

There will always be traitors.

Attached: cicero versus traitors.jpg (1200x1600, 1.02M)

>fuzzy black and white photo of a defunct white supremacist group
Sure is "Democrats are the REAL racists!" in here right now.

Attached: 353ACBA4-7651-4BE9-B030-B550BD650712.png (1524x1520, 1.99M)

>1.2m firearms

Attached: 1540756851859.png (500x483, 247K)

They exist because the Greatest Generation did a shit job at raising them so everything has to go their way now or else they bitch and complain.

Attached: fourty-nine.png (870x1305, 1.88M)

Guns don't make gun owners violent, Fudds do.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (400x224, 3.62M)

Friendly reminder Cho used a 9mm and a .22 and racked up a sizable count. Banning semi auto rifles does nothing they know that. They won’t stop until we’re binning knives.

posting images of the chimpouts just lets the other side pull the race card. posting klan burnings forces them to acknowledge that they are not the black man's friends.

>How do these people actually exist...
Most likely they don't and the journalist made this up

If I start screaming about Jews I can't use the class arguement to incite the liberal intelligentsia to wipe them out before disposing of the liberal intelligentsia. It'll be the only useful thing they've done with their lives. They'll be heros of the revolution, for a bit at least.

>be me
>be black
>make this exact same point to anti-gun whites
>"but but"

*laughs in 80 kills from mass stabbing*

>Why are Fudd’s like this?
who knows but at least you are using the term fudd correctlyy
>How do these people actually exist...
How do you know the person in the article was not a figment of a journalists imagination that just needed an extra 50 words to finish the article

How do I redpill fellow person's of color of why arming themselves from the potential civil war is essential?

>How do you know the person in the article was not a figment of a journalists imagination that just needed an extra 50 words to finish the article

The burden on proof is always on the reader.

I think half these quotes from "customers" only identified by a first name are just made up by the "reporter". I put reporter in quotes since they're really more essayists when this shit is done.
The quotes are always the same.
"Rip animals to shreds"
"Too powerful"
Etc
Hunters generally know how rifle rounds work.

>
this is literally the same exact argument as "WE GOTTA PUNCH THE NAZIS MORTY" which is funny because i can guarantee you at least 50% of posters here are moderately racist

This is the best post. The media at this point exists to create their own truth, everyone should know this by now.

so what are you saying here? that this is a good argument or not.

>you should be able to defend yourself
>go punch people who disagree with you
Yep it’s exactly the same

I live in SC and our fudds love ARs

22 LR will turn a deer inside out and splatter a water buffalo at 9000 yards. Ah do all mah huntin' at the grocery store, yessirreebob.

It seems to me that most people of color live in this bubble that they will always be alright and that the "racists" are so far away and will never touch them, a cousin of mine thinks I'm an alarmist because I'm always telling her of survivalism but things are only getting worse and poc's are just telling themselves that they don't need to arm themselves

You're misusing the term "Fudd". Fudds, by definition, don't care about gun rights, so long as nobody touches their durr rifles. Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd Amendment, but..." is a fudd.

Yup. Are and always have been, and I suspect always will be. Bigotry of low expectations, lefties want black people as revolutionary pets, nothing more.

they really went. The trend has been in the opposite direction. It would take a federal law and a friendly federal judiciary to do that. Currently the judiciary is moving toward the right

Of course they are. It's always been that way. Doesn't mean people won't listen and repeat that same garbage because they saw it on The Official News Network so you know it has to be true