So how many AnusRavager-15s are there in civilian hands in America, anyway?

So how many AnusRavager-15s are there in civilian hands in America, anyway?

Attached: Shot-5.jpg (637x690, 181K)

Take the number of AKs in Afghanistan, and multiply it by twenty.

A fuck load

You mean armalite rifle?

>40899088
A tragic waste of dubs

Attached: 20181231_143118.jpg (387x566, 150K)

Something like 6 million were produced last year.

enough to make the government fuck off if need be

10 - 15 million according to NSSF estimates

Whatever number that you come up with does not include the 80% lowers made and sold without serial numbers or 4473's.

fuck off fbi nigger

Not enough.

Attached: jubilation.png (446x324, 129K)

at least 1

Too many. Luckily they’re mostly owned in multiples by white men so police can easily round them up and the whites for a more peaceful society.

This

Actually the number sits around one gorillion.

Lol. A former Mexican roomate had 3 and his cousins had more. Good luck.

>40899549
No (You)s for you

Attached: 1551309343981.jpg (941x960, 49K)

PSA's entire business model is "we dont really care about profits we just want to put as many guns out there as possible so they cant ban guns"

I own an AR, but if I were to but more than one I wouldn't really know what to do with it. I mean, if Electric Boogaloo kicks off I can only use one at a time, and it's easier just to carry extra mags than switch long guns.
Give 'em to your friends if SHTF, I suppose?

Do you not have two hands?

>Give 'em to your friends if SHTF, I suppose?
Or family, yes. I might not agree with mormons on a religious level, but part of their tenets are basically "prep for doomsday", and i'm assuming its one of the reasons why they have such big families. When SHTF, you have your own little platoon trained made up of your 6 wives and two dozen children, armed with ARs you built/bought yourself. Bonus points if you train them in squad tactics so you can split them up into fireteams

Yes, but I want to conserve ammo, and duel-wielding isn't gonna do that.

probably 10-15 million, if you include all semi-automatic self-loading rifles with capacity more than 10 or so.

Does that include .22lr beanshooters?

Nope. Doesn't include pump shotguns, which for most people is still the most effective "combat" weapon they own.

Over 9000

That number seems suspiciously exaggerated.

This meme died in 2011, user.

Home defence isnt really combat but if someone broke into my house my pump gun is absolutely my hd gun. Its a model 12 trench gun with the bayonet so id just slam fire a bunch of slugs into him and then stab his buddy. If theres anyone else they wont be sticking around long.

Sorry. A crab raves worth?

>68-75% of the country identify as white
yeah good luck

The estimated sold since the whole NICS thing came into being is 15 million.

>defence

Bong detected

Bought 30 80% polymer lowers for $400. Sold them for $20 to make lowers to friends. Around 20 people came and most with their AR kits they purchased from PSA, Midway and other places and we had a lower making party. Basically showed them how to use the tools, jig and press. What and how to do it and they did all the work themselves. A few others brought tools making putting together easier and showed how to put together the lowers once done. I've had smaller groups come back a few times, a few repeaters with their family or girlfriends. In the end I know about 65 or so people with AR-15s.

Attached: Roof koreans.jpg (600x400, 40K)

Or a leaf

Attached: oldgrendel-osama.jpg (600x839, 65K)

Worse. Am Canadian, sorry.

Careful, the atf was getting up in people for lending they're tooling

Sorry Mr. ATF, i lost my tools in a tragic boating accident.

With what fucking law?

Yeah heard those rumors as well. Not that worried as it would be a huge stretch to try to go after unless on a massive scale like talking 100s being made and felons being involved. Pretty sure my group wouldnt set off any concerned flags.

Attached: 1551797125391.gif (357x479, 252K)

>six million
>suspiciously exaggerated

Attached: don't laugh charizard.jpg (338x395, 45K)

The only accurate answer

of which there aren't a crazy amount of actually finished

Prove it

prove that there are

Different rifles for different purposes. DMR for open country, 10.5" pistol for doorkicking/home defense. Bipod-equipped heavy barrel and a coat-hanger for LMG equivalent.

Plus it doesn't hurt to have a few spares to arm friends, or for trade.

proofs?
ATF did put out a very concerning letter, but the focus of the letter was really machine shops offering you-push-the-button lower completion for profit. And the only enforcement actions I'm aware of were directed at such machine shops.

The letter is concerning because it doesn't draw clear lines, but I haven't seen anything to suggest ATF will come after you if you're not charging anything for the use of the machines. In fact I suspect they very much won't even if someone brings you to their attention, because that'd get their argument BTFO in court -- their whole argument revolves around stretching "engaged in the business" to cover renting machine time for manufacturing firearms, and if you're offering the tools for free, it sure doesn't meet the definition, which requires "the principal objective of livelihood or profit", see below. (And of course it's already well established that reselling 80% lowers isn't "engaging in" any of the FFL-required fields of business, because they aren't firearms.)

Specific definition for manufacturer:
>any person engaged in the business of manufacturing firearms or ammunition for purposes of sale or distribution
And "engaged in the business":
>as applied to a manufacturer of firearms, a person who devotes time, attention, and labor to manufacturing firearms as a regular course of trade or business with the principal objective of livelihood and profit through the sale or distribution of the firearms manufactured

You made the claim

Fuck the ATF they can suck my cock

There may be one day when the rule of law leaves this land and we are embroiled in war. If you fight along side me that day, I will give you a gun and one for every man you bring.
But today is not that day officer, and you will find no guns here because I haven't made them and I hope I never need to.

Attached: Lain.gif (758x866, 479K)

The AR-15 is analogous to the Roman Gladius in its important to our society. The AR-15 will be a symbol of America in 2,000 years like the Gladius is for Rome now. The AR-15 is the most popular rifle in America, period. Contrary to what libs will tell you, only the military has military rifles. AR-15 looks like a military rifle but it doesn't work like a military rifle. I own four of them.

The National Shooting Sports Foundation estimates there are roughly 5 million to 10 million AR-15 rifles owned in the United States, a small share of the roughly 300 million firearms owned by Americans.

>AR-15 looks like a military rifle but it doesn't work like a military rifle.
The word you're looking for is "parts commonality". The only different part between the M-16 and the AR-15 is the lower receiver and the seer. It's this brotherhood between the AR-15 and the M-16, between the citizenry and the military, which is the real symbol of the USA.

Attached: Freedom Rings.jpg (666x500, 45K)

around 20 mil

>AR-15 looks like a military rifle but it doesn't work like a military rifle
Let's be honest, the only difference is the ability to go full auto. They aren't exactly worlds apart.

Attached: 689df258404c5dca_large.jpg (1280x853, 81K)

'bout tree fiddy

lol, i was responding to your post buddy

You made that claim that most 80%s go unfinished. How could you know that?

because the majority are obviously held by the manufacturers and retailers, and it's reasonable to assume that the majority of people order them just to have them and a portion of them don't even have the tools or knowledge to finish it properly.

>that Air Force M16 aesthetic
Makes me turgid

every man woman child and grandma out in the country here has one

Theres some difference in the receiver, bolts a little different too

The bolt's exactly the same, you retard.

>because the majority are obviously held by the manufacturers and retailers
how is that obvious? where are you getting your production and sales data from? what makes you think that there are more on the retailers' shelves than in the customer base already?
do you forget to breathe sometimes?

you are proof that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. you dont know what you're talking about, but you think you do
the bolt is the same, but the bolt carrier is different, but nobody builds an AR15 with a semi-auto bolt carrier, and almost nobody owns a high shelf lower receiver, relative to how many lowers are out there in civilian ownership.
you have to go back

im also disappointed that nobody asked how i could tell that she's using an air force m16 instead of an army/marine corps rifle.

>mentioned something I thought was obscure
>hoping the unenlightened masses would ask me to share my precious knowledge, and worship me for my wealth of weapons trivia
>so disappointed when everybody who cared already knew what I was talking about
Fuck off with your hipster shit.

Because there's no FA, obviously.

>10.5" pistol for doorkicking/home defense
Oh man can't wait for the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>what is electronic earpro
Otherwise, yeah, but it's not like even a 20" is particularly quiet if you have to fire it indoors sans earpro.

More than I can count with my fingers.