I found a secret cave

I found secret cave few kilometers long, did not explore it all but tommorow im going with full gear.

Attached: 9.png (724x756, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r_qql5BosY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 11.png (921x762, 1.92M)

Attached: 1.png (580x774, 1.23M)

timestamp ivan

Attached: 5.png (1034x774, 2.24M)

Attached: 12.png (889x725, 1.77M)

Attached: 4.png (577x777, 1.19M)

Also WP with evidence of water damage? Ruuuun

Attached: 1550781280757.jpg (577x1280, 702K)

Attached: 6.png (1028x775, 2.17M)

btw i did not touch anything.

>old artillery shells
>slav garbage
>used shiv
Fucking A
This is a 10/10 cave

Location Bosnia near Sarajevo, i was in the woods did not know it's land mine infested woods. Tommorow im going back to explore rest of the cave my battery was low and my gf is scared as fuck. I did not check or approach that boxes, but as i see in the picture now i think i see ZOLJA. but i did not see that in person, because i was destracted by gf watching her evry moove. Sorry about my english still learning.

Attached: 2.png (1033x771, 1.93M)

Thank you OP, be careful in the woods!

make sure to bring some bolts

hahahaha, why do i need bolts, is that from STALKER game hahaha. to check radiation :D

You have been gifted this stash by God OP. Remember to remove kebab responsibly.

Tfw will never find old military loot boxes in oz. Although i know an area where there is apparently old bush ranger loot boxes. Haven't found shit

Yeah make sure to not to disturb that corroded UXO

>fucking ghost orbs in a war cave
>unexploded shells littered about the cave

I love these threads
Put me in the screenshot when someone finds a news article tomorrow about how some cave fucking detonates

tomorrow i will bring a big bag in case finding some AK's, God please let me find some AK's and ZOLJAS.... stay tuned till tomorrow, i just hope to see a yugoslav murd before it sees me.

Report this to police or military. Those shells are dangerous and could go off at the slightest disturbance. Contact a bomb squad to deal with this.

To prijaviti policiji ili vojsci. Te školjke su opasni i može eksplodirati pri najmanjoj smetnji. Obratite se bombaški odred se nositi s ovim.

>ghost orbs
user, I'm pretty sure that's just moisture on the camera

This
Also booby trapping was commonplace

this
and this

Bring a backpack, leave the girlfriend at home. Don't write about anything you take. Document the rest.

If you can source one, bring an oxygen meter. Never know what kind of gasses have built up in a cave like that, and it only takes one or two breaths of inert gases for you to get incapacitated and die.

Yes, a moisture logged projectile that survived decades of pressure changes, thunderstorms, potential ground tremors, rats shitting on it is just going to suddenly go off because a human in near by it.

see how many you can fit up your ass

>few kilometers long
How do you figure?
Looks like there is an end in this picture

no po po. After i loot and explore if i find nothing for my self i will report it, or i was thinking to pore gasoline all over the cave and ground and lit it from safe distance, i just want to see fire and distruction. Btw this woods are off limits because of landmines, so police and military wont go near. But i know evry corner of that woods, it is my safe haven no people around and if you know what are you dooing you will be safe. This is the landmine map of my country. feel free to visit :D

Attached: BIH landmine map.png (888x876, 1.84M)

haha honestly i dont know how long it is, but it is not natural cave it is man made, on that picture you can see the end, and at the right side you can see it continue further more. in the biggining of the cave there was like train tracks for mining equipment, i figure based on that.

>cave full of ordinance
>lighting it from a safe distance
Please put me in the screencap

Attached: giphy.gif (320x179, 1.7M)

>pore gasoline all over the cave
The fumes from gasoline in an enclosed space might cause you to faint, I wouldn't pour any in a cave
Also, pressure building up from the burning may force hot air, burning gas fumes, and still liquid gas back out of the mouth of the cave and start a forest fire
Shit idea desu

Make a thread if this one dies prijatel

Jow Forumsommando chemicals 2.0?

and it's two way cave, when we enter we did not go straith, we go left in first tunel .

Attached: cave.png (956x717, 23K)

please find some AKS

or better yet a BTR or BMP

That would be called 'entrance' and 'boxes'

If you find Owen Wilson pls take care of him until we get him back

Good chance of that.

Great Uncle worker BMP production line in cave during war.

Idea was to make cave bigger when enemy passed for surprise attack.

Was very efficient since I've never heard enemy survive this technique

about 50ish meters from enterence is this window, i did not check it, it is on my bucketlist for tommorow.

Attached: provjeriti.png (971x725, 2.1M)

yes. do you not understand how the degradation/erosion of explosives works? you could literally breathe on it and there's a chance it could just up and fucking kill you. there's no telling

Mr. THANOS, I would go LEFT, there seems to be too much risk from the bombs on the right friend. Be careful :)

OP found the cave in Bosnia, he's likely kebab himself.

take care THANOS, i wish you luck and find some guns :D

Attached: 31CB9E4C-DAC6-4C5E-B935-35B96E68CD2E.jpg (500x360, 24K)

my plan is first to go left because of boxex and it is closer to exit. But if i go straight i meen right tunnel i will be light as a feather,

how americans say this is not my first rodeo, if you grow up in dangerous enviroment you gain some survival skills.

thank you bro, some rusty guns would be great on my wall.

BTW i was joking with gasoline and fire, i know i look stupid but i try not to be :P

Attached: 39.png (972x726, 1.65M)

see ya tomorrow i set the alarm for 6 in morning. i'm so hyped for tomorrow. feel like a kid on treasure hunt.

Godspeed.

Attached: 1477018162864.jpg (460x503, 27K)

Good luck OP!

good night op

hey im new here, i dont know what OP meens. help me out bro.

Original poster
Takodjer sretno,cuvaj se jer je mozda minirano

short for Original Poster (person who started the thread)

Be careful of the radioactive cannibals that inhabit these places bro!

Pazi se burazeru, što kaže ovaj vjerovatno je to minirano.

>I'm new here
>is a tripfag
Pick one faggot

Attached: 1522637452927.png (583x480, 281K)

thankx bro. good nigt

bez brige buraz, svaki korak je analiziran po 50 puta nije to za zajebancije, al znatizelja je jaca od mene, nista ne diram, i da nadjem nesto sto mi se svidi ili ako bude nekog zaostalog naoruzanja to cu probat da uzmem, ponjet cu konopac, pa cu to pazljivo zavezat i sa sigurne distance vuci ka sebi razradio sam taktiku vec samo da je primjenim u praksi :D

>being this new here

He's a namefag, not a tripfag.

Yes, that's exactly right.
Jesus Christ dude there is a fucking reason they call in professionals to handle UXO.

Attached: 1551313252899.jpg (450x337, 28K)

Bumping, will OP ever deliver or will he set it off?

My bad, meant the other one. Was only trying to haze the new fag

Važi, želim ti sreću, dako iskopaš nešto zanimljivo :D

>bucketlist
Lol what a very appropriate use of the term.

Well, this is going to end well. Someone start looking for the obituary.

>it's land mine infested woods
>Ancient bombs
>Cave STAL/K/ER stash
>Going loot hunting
Goddamn OP, you are a madman and fearless, you belong here. Good hunting fellow Jow Forumsommando and try not to die in there.
Also put me in the screencap please.

Attached: Tanya.png (631x713, 384K)

best of luck to you

HIT IT WITH A HAMMER
I heard there are candy inside!

That's gay. Hit it with a hammer, OP.

Damn, so close to

Shutup liberal

make sure to bring a lighter op!! old bombs produce fumes that sparkle in pretty colors when you light them!!!

>a fucking shiv

Only report it after you take the good shit

Doitdoitdoit

There's good shit in there if they bothered to make firing ports

Shutup newfag

Just put a couple open cans further in and splash some on the ground as you walk out.
Good luck OP, I hope you find some cool stuff and you don’t explode!

Newfags tend to have names until people roast them for it

> all that garbage and a shiv

If there was, it was looted a long time ago

> Caring what cunts on the internet think

lmao

Fuck off attention seeker

This one needs to be deactivated. Use a heavy hammer, and wack the pointed tip with all force.

Yes, and?

He also isn't a native english speaker. Cut him slack.

Do it faggot

Attached: 1547461893517.jpg (640x558, 88K)

Post news headline afterwards.

If you don't have an oxygen/air contaminate sensor on you, best bit of advice I can give to your foolhardy self is to talk to yourself on the reg while inside any confined spaces.

If you hear your voice start to change pitch (think helium squeak), bug the fuck out ASAP and get to fresh air.

Not a liberal. I dont want him blowing himself up

The shiv would of made the place a 10/10

I hope that he is okay

Attached: IMG-20190317-WA0036.jpg (720x1280, 156K)

I don't think he will be up for another 2 hours

So? I too hope he doesn't die in his sleep. That would be an anticlimactic and unworthy end for our Jow Forumsebab spelun/k/er.

Booby traps. You loose.

>namefagging without a tripcode is tripfagging

>slav stumbles into a haunted Srpska cave full of unexploded shells and wants to burn it with gasoline
youtu.be/r_qql5BosY8