NEW ZEALAND TO BAN ALL SEMI-AUTOS

Where were you when the end began?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-47648549

Attached: 1551492106122.jpg (960x960, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Banning Semi-Autos will actually help prevent mass shootings. I think people should still be able to own semi-autos, but I also think they actually help to reduce mass casualty events. A sperg isn't going to have the guts to acquire an illegal firearm. It won't prevent organized crime or low level (more than three people) homicides though. Crowder my mind.

Attached: 1551903706971.gif (338x252, 2.78M)

RIP NZ bros

You suck on every nigger dick in a 10 mile radius

I don't like this newspeak
>MSSA
>Military Style Semi Automatics

The acronym makes the stupidity easier for most people to parrot without getting nailed down. We'll see more of this acronym. Some faggot worked really hard on finding a new way to say "assault weapon ban" that seems better.

It may help reduce shootings, but violent crime will stay the same. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. If guns are banned, people will find other ways to kill each other

>thinking people are actually going to hand them in
Since they can't be heirlooms anymore, I'd bury them, wait for cancer, and then kill a hundred pinkos.

What the fuck does "military style" even mean? In the context of this law, what's the difference between, say, a semiauto Ruger 10/22 and an AR-15?

Attached: 1521204260142.png (224x225, 4K)

Well, the difference is the 10/22 is a rimfire of .22 or smaller caliber, so it's not military-style.
.25 ACP = military-style
.17 WSM = not military-style
I don't know why this confuses you...

What caliber do you think 5.56 is?

One looks scarier than the other, basically, if the furniture is synthetic it's going to be "Military Style"

Wasn't there plenty of mass shooting events done in the past with non-self loading repeaters? Before they were very common I mean. This is ignoring thing like mass arson, that happens in Austrailia, or the very desperate mass stabbings in china and shit.

ALHAMDULILAH MY BROTHERS, THE WHITE WOMEN BETRAY THEM!

NOW IS THE TIME! INSHALLAH MY BROTHERS THE WEST SHALL BECOME A CALIPHATE FOR THE MUSLIM TO RULE.

In all seriousness Tarrant is a hero, we need MILLIONS more like him. Fuck the west. Fuck this Jew-owned slave world they've built.

Attached: literally the archetype of spiritual corruption and failure.png (1322x1102, 834K)

Thanks Jow Forums.

>New Zealand's police minister Stuart Nash said of the development: "I want to remind that it is a privilege and not a right to own a firearm in New Zealand."

Oof... kiwis BTFO

>a whole new meaning to the phrase
>flat top AR

Is there a firearms registry in NZ?

If not, good fucking luck.

>mass shooting deaths

Statistically insignificant double-digit deaths.

No, user. This is the beginning. The fire rises, brother.
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

She says she is banning assault rifles. An assault rifle is a rifle that has the ability to switch from semi to automatic with the press of a switch or button. Aren't these already prohibited in NZ?

>"New Zealand's police minister Stuart Nash said of the development: "I want to remind that it is a privilege and not a right to own a firearm in New Zealand."

You rage, you lose

Attached: goodbye.jpg (1000x1000, 229K)

Scuttlebutt is that the police are going to be going to their equivalent of FFL dealers to get sales records.

Quit being dense. We all know what they mean. Anything black and scary looking.

It's actually a funny bit of wordplay. MSSAs already required an E-cat licence in NZ, which you can only get if you have a proven need for one (such as being in a 3-gun shooting club or something). What they're actually cracking down on is the "sport" versions of these you can buy on A-cat licence.

It's not a total ban on all semi-autos. It's just virtue signalling to calm down the screeching libs who don't know that these things are already actually restricted here anyway. Because farmers are such a huge political lobby here they aren't daring to make actually huge changes to the existing laws.

wow, nz really taking it up ass for allah.....faggots

Likely was, but she doesn't know what she's talking about. People who make the laws rarely know what they're actually targeting with said laws. An "Assault rifle" to her means whatever she wants it to. Likely something synthetic, with a detachable magazine.

Christ, even reading this shit got my heart pumping. I know for absolute fucking sure if this ever happens in America that there's no way I'm not losing mine in a boating accident. There's no fucking way I'm going to let some pencil dick in Washington tell me to give up anything to the government or police.

>doing exactly what the shooter wanted
Good job.

Not rimfire?

>Banning Semi-Autos will actually help prevent mass shootings

Wouldn't that be Nice.

Attached: P7j5t-f_KOWd2TKWYLmdaDvGQ0zMfAcT4fBZsmnAeHU.png (960x720, 849K)

That's the difference. We're Americans, we have these rights and the government knows it cannot issue such a blanket ban on them. New Zealanders are not viewed as equal or superior to their politicians, they are subjects. There's also so many guns in the US that even a full ban would just result in a lot of people laughing at the idea.

Damn son, that's going to take a lot of man power.

I'd really hate to be a NZ gun owner right now. I doubt NZ gun owners would have the political capital to fight back or even elect a future PM that has the stomach to reverse any gun control measures passed.

"Assault rifle" doesn't really mean anything. It's pretty much just a term created by gun-grabbing politicians to gain leverage with "common sense" reformers
And before you ask, AR actually stands for armalite rifle

So basically, they reclassified a bunch of the A-cat stuff to E-cat. You can gift or sell your A-cat MSSAs to an E-cat (which I'm sure most shooters know). Then you can go get an E-cat, then get your guns back.

>it will help prevent mass shootings
Yeah, but not mass killings. One Muzzie and a truck on a crowded French street killed more people than one man with a gun in not one, but two crowded buildings. This is all to prevent people from resisting their government. That's it, nothing more.

>Not rimfire?

That sounds like a challenge.

>New Zealand banning Flash Suppressors

I'll just have to wear my sunglasses

Attached: a42.png (498x497, 324K)

Why not just ban Australians? Considering armed NZers have been doing.

No, assault rifle has the semi to auto feature. Assault weapon is the term which is made up. It is confusing and you can see even the PM got it incorrect

Its crazy how even reading about it as it unfolds gave me a sick feeling in my stomach. My empathy really feels for how bad they must feel right now. If this shit happened here it would be a hundred times worse, mixed with rage.

so basically new zealand is admitting that they are a tyranny and it is the duty of any true new zelander to kill those tyrants.

Yeah, exactly. I'm not trying to defend the Government doing this at all, but it's also very much not an Aussie-tier crackdown (yet).

There is a really huge hunting culture in NZ, being a heavily agricultural nation.

Calling all NZ gun owners aboard the HMS C O M E A N D T A K E I T, be sure to bring all firearms aboard our specially attached AR 15 storage lockers.

lmao

You know what to do Kiwi's.

Attached: 1522289214230.jpg (791x648, 70K)

Doesn’t matter, they weren’t shot.

>Banning Semi-Autos will actually help prevent mass shootings.
Great plan. Timothy McVeigh blew up the Oklahoma City during the assault weapons ban. 168 dead. 680 wounded. Didn't use a gun though.
If the focus was on mass murders instead of mass shootings then they wouldn't have an excuse to gun grab. At least in the USA more lives are saved by defensive use of firearms so I'd expect the end result to be more murders in NZ.

Attached: ok.jpg (2000x1000, 815K)