Can this actually hold up if passed?

thesentinel.net/politics/missouri-bans-all-federal-gun-control-laws-in-23-10-vote/

Can this actually hold up if passed?

Attached: 9dcf342175586a444c31a81742c58afe4dd95b66a22222244201fd41fdd9404b.jpg (320x240, 19K)

Kansas tried something like this related to suppressors and a veteran is still fighting it in court

how many threads you fucking kids going to start on this?

All this pointless fighting would end if the federal govt were less cucked. States rights are a nice ideal in some ways but there is an issue in the Tenth Amendment: it allows a state to pass a law that violates the Bill of Rights. Proof? Every single state-level gun control law. I believe in the Tenth Amendment along with the rest of the Constitution and understand its importance both for preserving local culture and all that. But seriously why is it allowed when states can pass shit that violate YOUR rights. YOU are what the government serves and the states are part of that so why are they not subservient to you?

The only gun control laws should be federal-level and none of those should be allowed to violate the Constitution UNLESS it is amended and there should be some skynet-tier shit that nukes us all if we do.

Fuck the Feds.

It already passed house and senate a few years back but the governor vetoed it. The new governor has stated he will sign the bill as soom as it hits his desk and the bills are written effective immediately. The bill will pass in house and senate, governor Parson will sign the bill, and the NFA will be defacto repealed in MO. Congrats missouri bros, im moving in soon.

How are you motherfuckers not going nuts over this? In less than 2 months MO is going tk be the most based state in the union. Get your affairs in order, its time for an exodus

We've got room and no black people in Texas county

>lmao feds cant prosecute me because innastate
Baloney, and already handled by the feds the last several times it came up in AK, KS, and MT. According to the courts the feds can prosecute you for it on the basis of ((interstate commerce)).
>part of the law that says feds go to jail if they fucking try
Hasn't been tried yet, AK threatened too but never nutted up and actually arrested them when the time came. This is what im really interested in. Afterall, this isn't a matter of federal law superseding state law, which is a rather played out in terms of jurisprudence, but whether feds can be held accountable for violating state law in the course of their duty. Even if the feds try to say they have the right to it, unlike the former instance where they're nabbing a citizen in the middle of the night and trafficking him across state lines to be prosecuted in a federal court with the state whining at them afterwards, the feds would literally have to spring an agent from state custody or ask nicely and hope for the best. Quite the reversal of doitfaggot, where the wrong choices could have serious repercussions in terms of state cooperation with feds in general.

Until the faggot mods stop shoaing them
I'm fucking psyched, gotta clear a new range soon, perfect motivation

>Missouri

Looks like there are 50 states now.

Wishful thinking at best. Anyone who actually thinks this changes anything is in for a rude surprise when the ATF catches them.

That case is specifically about selling suppressors without having a manufacturer's license. The suppressors themselves are legal, it's selling them to other people that's the contested part.

As in no FFL, NFA etc?

We can hope. I was thinking that myself

PROTIP: state law does not invalidate federal law. the ATF will still nail your ass to the wall.

You're right. This is about a *state* saying they don't have to *enforce* federal firearms legislation. They are doing this because other states said they don't have to enforce federal immigration legislation, and are getting away with it.

The federal government still has jurisdiction over you. But that's not what this is about.

And then the state PD will nail the ATF to the wall.

keep dreaming

I don't think a local police would have any legal ground considering the state law would be directly contradicting the federal one.

Take it to Jow Forums then, faggot. Gun politics do not belong here.

Based and Abe simpsonpilled

we must all migrate with our arms to the based state, the one and true promised land, Missouri.