Hold me Jow Forums

As of 3pm 21 March 2019 changes have been made by an Order in Council to ensure the immediate safety and peace of mind of New Zealand communities.

The Order in Council [Arms (Military Style Semi-automatic Firearms) Order 2019 (link is external)] will bring two additional groups of semi-automatic firearms within the definition of a Military Style Semi-automatic (MSSA) firearm:

a semi-automatic firearm that is capable of being used in combination with a detachable magazine (other than one designed to hold 0.22-inch or less rimfire cartridges) that is capable of holding more than 5 cartridges; and
a semi-automatic firearm that is a shotgun and is capable of being used in combination with a detachable magazine that is capable of holding more than 5 cartridges.

Attached: 1510687575940s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loc.gov/law/help/firearms-control/newzealand.php#f69
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your post wasn't too clear for those of us not familiar with NZ law so a little Google-fu revelas that New Zealand is basically banning all semi-auto centerfire rifles and shotguns with detachable magazines.

Can't say I'm surprised and I won't be surprised when Canada and other cuck nations follow suit a few months from now.

>Canada
>cuck nation
In most ways except gun policy we're less cucked than the US. Trudeau has no power while he's doing so bad in the polls. Also we've had our share of mass shootings and nothing happened.

I'm sorry Kiwis but I can't say I'm surprised. Keep your CNC machines and 3D printers close.

>in most ways except gun policy
and immigration policy and hate speech laws and taxes and...

Why the fuck has nobody made a rimfire 5.56 yet? Nobody wants unlimited mags in Canada?

Attached: 1547080900875.png (750x742, 738K)

Just wait till some fuckwit blows up a Mosque.

Here you go

Attached: A4070039-64B3-4644-B6A3-E3EDBBDB0E12.jpg (683x1024, 41K)

I'm fucking sick of this shithole country
Fuck NZ someone from the US adopt me

Do you have a phat ass?

Sorry bud, resist where you can, tyranny is all the rage now. Also never vote for women, ever.

Nah, won't be explosives. I'm betting on a false flag event involving a SKS with modified Tapco mags.

It's never a bombing these days, always shootings.

So ALL semi automatics except .22lr and guns like an SKS are being banned?

All semi automatics guns with detachable magazines that aren't .22lr can use mags over five rounds.

SKS ban is uncertain as the wording is ambiguous.

all semiautos that dont have internal fixed mags

>and immigration policy
The US population is 19% immigrants, compared to 22% in Canada, but you have an over 8x higher percentage of illegal immigrants. Sure, we're the cucked ones.
>taxes
Tax burden on workers is similar and slightly lower than the US.

Voting for women is what killed Canada as well

>we
>you
I'm Canadian, dumbass

Except when it's a truck of peace

So basically it's an AR and AK ban without specifically saying it's an AR/AK ban.

Yeah, but even those seem to be vastly outnumbered by the amount of shootings. Gotta say, mass murderers really need to mix their game up, they've got stale material, where's my mass chemical weapon attacks? Mass swording events? Fucking casuals, honestly.

So you need an E license for any AR or AK or long tube shotgun.
E license is may issue after police interview.

Not banned, but reclassified, which can be a defacto ban if you have the may issue clause in the license.
loc.gov/law/help/firearms-control/newzealand.php#f69

Are we expecting a slew of tragic boating accidents in NZ soon?

NZ situation frustration caused me to buy more ammo.

NZ police are gonna need a lot of scuba gear for the coming weeks and months

Nope, they are fully in agreement with what is happening and can not wait to queue up for the big turn in. NZ we hardly knew ye.

Where was Canada’s border with Mexico? I forgot.

Thy are moving in on E Cat as well. Anyone who thinks they are stopping at A Cat semis is dreaming,

As a kiwi firearms enthusiast, I'm genuinely struggling to hold back tears. Everything I've ever cared about is about to be destroyed, all because of an emotionally unstable tyrant and a probably false flag cunt from Australia.

Depends on local police.
Good ole boy network could upgrade licenses to E, or some could yank restricted licenses altogether if the local Department has totalitarian leanings
It was the same way here when NFA had local CLEO sign off.

I wonder if anyone's gonna make a bunch of fake/ramshackle garage guns and turn them in for profit.

>Gotta say, mass murderers really need to mix their game up, they've got stale material, where's my mass chemical weapon attacks? Mass swording events? Fucking casuals, honestly.

I know, right? Can't somebody PLEASE just drink a gallon of PCP and go berserker with a pair of Viking bearded axes for once?

My collection that I saved for has been cut in half

Fuck the law just keep getting guns

Any public protests planned?
So the shooter was correct in his description of NZ gun owners being a lost cause?

Only the Fudd pieces of shit who think throwing semi-automatic owners under the bus will save them are supporting it. "first they came for the semi-autos, but I didn't care because I didn't own one" as the saying goes. I'm going to enjoy laughing at those traitors as the police take away their bolt-actions.
Most gun stores are sold out of AR-15's due to panic buying, and 150mm PVC pipe sales have been big recently too, hmmm.

(USER HAS BEEN ADDED TO WATCHLIST FOR THIS POST)

Immigration is destroying your country. An immigrant kills a bunch of other immigrants over immigration, and you get punished.

Genuinely sorry kiwi bro, your collection will rise again triumphant.

I don’t know why so many leafs are so delusional when it comes to the state of their country