What condition do you carry?

A long time friend went off on me earlier claiming one in the chamber was completely unnecessary and extremely dangerous. I've carried IWB appendix for almost a decade, always one in the chamber. What does /k think?

Attached: IMG_20190318_133803949.jpg (2636x3226, 1.54M)

People who don't carry with a round chambered will autisiticly defend it

Condition 3, kids in the house so, I can't really carry condition 1. When i lived alone? One in the chamber all the way BB.

>I can't really carry condition 1
Even on your person or in the safe?

I don't have kids so it goes from the holster to the night stand back to the holster... Unless I fall asleep with my pants still on, then it's right where I left it.

Not him, but my kids are at an age where I can't have loaded guns around outside the safe, at all. And carrying would entail strict discipline of going down to the basement in the morning to get strapped, then coming home and going back down to the safe to pack it all away. In practice this led me to stop carrying altogether except when I'm out at night in the city. Right now I can't even defend my home without running down three stories and fumbling with a keypad.

This should hopefully change after I get a small handgun safe I can keep under the bed or in the bedside dresser.

Chambered with safety on and hammer up.
If I detect something I don't like I'll probably pull the hammer down, but I don't mind da.

Why does having kids have anything to do with what condition you carry on your person? Storing it bedside I understand, but that’s not carrying

When I head our I usually go condition 1.
I always have a giggle whenever I bend over because that video of that guy with the glock that shooting himself in the cock.
My HD is an FAL cond. 3. I doubt a 6 year old can chamber a round on that.

condition 1, decocked, da/sa

Beretta 92 - round in chamber, safety on

A compensator on ur carry gun? What a dork.

>Right now I can't even defend my home without running down three stories and fumbling with a keypad.
This is now an honesty thread about lack of readiness.
Right now I can't even defend my home without running upstairs to fumble in a wooden box full of shells to load into the mossberg on the far side of my bed :(

>What does /k think?

Get your friend pic for his gun, make him carry the gun with it and run scenarios where you charge at him with a fake knife, wrestle with him, have him at gunpoint then give him a quick window of opportunity as you look away very briefly but have an airsoft gun of your own to shoot him with.

Just like children, retards often cannot learn by reason and must be taught by the best teacher.

Pain

Attached: 505F365D-9F46-4BC4-AEE2-8A158AF96F77.jpg (800x533, 173K)

I forgot which exact room upstairs I have my AR in

Obviously compensating.
Duh.

carry my Jericho cocked and locked carry my G43 one in the pipe usually
got a kydex holster for both

Airsoft G19 to bring home the pain.

I keep a 5 shot .38 special revolver unloaded in its box on my bed's mantle
There's ammo underneath my bed in a drawer

seems pretty common that when one gets attacked, needs a gun to defend themselves, they are usually one hand to try to fend off the attacker, while using their strong hand to draw and shoot.

sounds like your kids are retarded. My twins would be RO queens about safety.

I always carry with one in the chamber. I also have a 3 1/2 lb connector and fall almost everyday.

Attached: kinderegg.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

Condition one, M&P shield 9mm.

LOCKED COCKED AND READY TO ROCK.

None of my cc guns have a manual safety though. Just my preference

FPBP. What is OP befriending queers?

Yes, I actually had my pistol out today fucking with it at my desk, but God only knows where my single little square box of ammo is. I’d be dead for sure

I carry my desert eagle in condition fabric

This

Your friend is a fucking retard, anything he ever tells you about firearms should be immediately discarded.

Yeah OP what’s the deal with homie, you have a Glock & a proper holster, everything’s fine safety wise. Does he even into guns?

Beretta cheetah, one in the chamber, hammer down, safety off, same for my pocket gun (beretta bobcat).

You are absolutely correct in how your carrying your weapon. Your friend is dumb, and likely a nogunz.

Round in chamber always. If you're drawing a gun, chances are they have a gun so you're hoping at that point you're out of holster and on target before they have the drop on you, last thing I want is to have to rack the slide. I carry a Glock 19, cross appendix IWB. I never holster/unholster, only time I unholster in pants is when it's clear practicing a draw. When I take it out of pants, I take the holster/gun together, generally with my finger on the front part of the trigger guard/holster ensuring the holster stays in place. Once again , for me personally I DO NOT reholster gun in my pants, the holster and gun are almost always together. Better for safety and better for peace of mind

I carry a revolver and don’t have to worry about chambering a round.

Right, you just have to worry about getting your social security check.

round chambered, hammer back

Attached: 6A2FBFBB-1804-4F1E-AF66-CA059E0B6182.jpg (4032x3024, 3.14M)

This. Teach your kids some safety and discipline and raise them so they can inherit your guns after you're gone and not give them away to LE.

Your friends a fucking moron. If youre going to bother pulling a gun youre in a shit situation with iminent danger. Do you really want to take the time to rack the slidw? Fuck lm drunk and mad now

Only correct response.

>This is now an honesty thread about lack of readiness.
D: I have my 12ga in condition 3 with a trigger lock always on my bedside but if someone were to break into my house RIGHT NOW, my options are 2.8" blade or fumbling with my keys to unlock the 870, then pump to condition 1.

>keys to unlock the 870
By the time you get to the safe it will have been overcome with rust.

All of my guns are loaded with a round in the chamber and the safety on. Except the mosin, I’m not gonna use that safety.

With a good buzz

I'm new to carry, my license isn't through yet so I only carry in my car and put it in my glove box when I go inside anywhere but home. But I've been practicing nothing but carrying with a round in the chamber and my pistol doesn't have a safety.

He didn't even say what age his kids were. He could have a fucking threenager who says exactly what you want to here when you're there and pulls stupid shit when you walk away.

I have a coworker who leaves a loaded pistol in a drawer with his five and three year olds in the house, and it blows my mind. I don't care if he's beaten them enough to play Chopin, risk vs reward says you get a quick access safe for loaded weapons with the childrens.

>says you get a quick access safe for loaded weapons with the childrens.
Nah. Let God sort em out.

So you claim to have a decade of experience and evidence that carrying with a round loaded in the chamber isn't dangerous- and someone who you can verify is incorrect is causing you to question that?

I live with a roommate who has been my best friend for 14 years. I keep my Beretta loaded with 147gr 9mm hollowpoints and one in the chamber. Gun sits in my beside drawer with a second magazine.

My buddy then has his Mark 23 in a container under his bed, also with one in the chamber.

>his Mark 23 in a container

Attached: sealed-for-that-hk-freshness.jpg (640x853, 63K)

Lol. You're actually not far off.

Your coworker is legitimately retarded, apparently. This will end very bad.

>double jointed deformed thumb makes me want to hurl

No good at all

>hammer back
>revolver

You’re an idiot.

Look at that holster dumb dumb, it physically prevents the hammer's contact

Mayhem Syndicate Mk2 any good?

Do modern make revolvers not have a transfer bar? Am i misunderstanding that unless the trigger is pulled, the transfer bar will not allow the hammer to strike the firing pin?

>everyone's children are as dumb as my children

> Implying you even have kids

Hey, dipshit, it's not the dumb ones you have to worry about. It's the smart ones who get up to real trouble.

I was a posterchild for how you can sneak everything from playing with matches to sneaking into rooster fights to scoring blow under the radar as long as you dress nice, say 'please', 'thanks', and 'yes sir', and keep a fucking 4.0 all the way from 1st grade to graduation.

The dumb ones will just take whatever you say and never question it, never push boundaries, and never ever try it for themselves because dear ol' Dad might be full of shit on this one.

The only people that dont carry one in the chamber are jews. Jews in Israel.
Do you want to be like a jew?

Attached: 1553076749808.jpg (718x718, 49K)

>Jews in Israel.
And not even them after IWI launched that CZ ripoff back in the 90s.

Depending on kids age, they could be using him as a jungle gym a lot of the time, so I can understand during that part. Other than that, having kids made me carry 10x more if any thing.

>Look at that holster dumb dumb, it physically prevents the hammer's contact

It’s a dumb holster as well, thanks for pointing that out. If tard wants to carry a revolver in a tard fashion like it’s an 1851 Colt Navy in an equally tard holster, go for it. The holster has insufficient retention and I sincerely hope you ND trying to reholster a fucking thumbcocked revolver the day the holster collapses and gets caught on the trigger you dumb nigger
>carrying single action
>expects to have time in a gunfight to fucking manually thumbcock EACH round instead of learning how to shoot double action as if it’s any difficult

Attached: C1CB3F31-8A51-48B0-AEB7-1D30B4172043.png (4000x2250, 1009K)

Round chambered, uncocked, on fire.

It works great! I got it used on tacswap for dirt cheap, the new price is hype high still.

I have been known to keep the tinfoil on a little too tight for a little too long sometimes, but it won't stop me from carrying with one in the chamber.