pastebin.com/MHq7QmmD

Previous:

Attached: punished.jpg (675x900, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kommandopost.com/index.php/2019/03/19/crye-field-uniforms-2010s/
kommandopost.com/index.php/2017/10/21/crye-g2-combat-2010s/
youtube.com/watch?v=tFndOvt7MP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

einsatz, smug, and anyone else who was lost with no secondary contact post a burner

Attached: fultoninbound.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

Please proliferate further - drag willing faggots off to the furfag circlejerk app. It’s better if you’re all in one place for easy culling.

Attached: 06474CEC-DA8F-4CC9-9A76-1F763DBA0922.gif (360x240, 1.56M)

Boy this sure sucks good thing I will meet my hot petite blonde wife in the coming weeks and be successful in turning my Trad fantasy into reality

Attached: smirk(12).png (368x341, 5K)

IFAK or gtfo

Attached: CAD6D9A8-761C-490A-8B58-63FB9F8FFCCE.jpg (551x648, 380K)

the discord literally got banned for being a hate group against fags, furries, nonwhites and you are calling us out? hahahaha

i got got but got a contact on instagram gettin me back on hopefully

post a burner i gotchu

[email protected]

Send invite plz

[email protected]

who were you before? cyberlink?

Yeah.

I posted about my belt earlier today.

Frank lets talk more milling machines bro

[email protected]

sent

Attached: 1552760702711.png (956x650, 314K)

Attached: 20190321_011408-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 832K)

Attached: alt1-1.png (100x100, 7K)

Attached: 1544985824020.jpg (1512x2016, 1016K)

[email protected]

No your not invited back

Then why wasn't I straight banned?

kek shit always happens when i'm asleep
[email protected]
it's ya boi sick

Attached: smthinkumph.png (64x74, 3K)

discord did it for us

Attached: meirl2.png (689x891, 97K)

o o f

hello fellow hate group enthusiast, I too hate [minority]

Attached: I miss Post Malone and CDK.jpg (2268x2736, 3.87M)

You coming back? Also I have question about your NVGs

[email protected]

Attached: g.jpg (1560x1170, 196K)

Sorry, been busy with work, and my dad recently got a bunch of minor heart attacks, so been kinda busy irl. Shoot me a question, I'll try to answer before the day is over.

What the fuck happened?

No light, BUIS or sling. Try harder.

i'm working on it don't worry

Finally got around to it: the most extensive Crye Gen 2 Army vs Navy Custom comparison, answering the age-old airshitter question.

Quick rundown:
>Army velcro
>Navy buttons

Field: kommandopost.com/index.php/2019/03/19/crye-field-uniforms-2010s/
Combat: kommandopost.com/index.php/2017/10/21/crye-g2-combat-2010s/

Attached: cargo_pocket.jpg (3024x2400, 1.17M)

NZ shooting led to discord to do a halfassed pruning of Jow Forums servers, especially those who shared the video.

Post a burner email

why do you guys buy any of this shit?

Why do you buy guns?

Make a telegram you faggots
So far its only been you retards that got banned off discord. Here's hoping they ban the rest of us so i can stop using that god awful chat app

Attached: 1550954435395.gif (200x220, 161K)

Attached: why_we_fight.jpg (720x709, 159K)

A telegram would be nice yeah, at least that's not getting banned anytime soon.

there will be a telegram, skype, steamgroup, ect. it's being worked on.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1274x2150, 394K)

Hop to it then, post the link here and I'll spread the news on the other discords and my own little Jow Forums telegram

if you guys were in before just post a burner email in this thread and we can get you back with the group.

nice

>exist in an app literally invented by ponyfuckers, named after their tard-wrangler arch nemesis
>surprised when the ponyfuckong community reviles your containment-level spergery
>tangentially related to the only Laoatian Gumtree Cultivatong geocity site that keeps the New Zealand Authorities up at night
>surprised
If you’re going back take every mouth breathing retard you can with you

Attached: FA21103C-9EA5-4102-A297-A97E707932F0.jpg (1536x2048, 710K)

No u

>implying we existed solely in discord
>implying we were surprised

you literally are too retarded to pass the vetting in the discord and instead like all social retards you tripfag on an anonymous imageboard for attention. You larp as tho you aren't a fucking pog ass boot and you think people actually value your opinions. lmao join the other 21 vets and kill yourself today.

miss you, g. Sad to see those chatlogs go

Lost

as hilariously gay as it sounds, he'll live on in our hearts

They're memeing on gorilla hand man for having so much hair on his had. A wonder he can sew without his hand hair being sucked into the machine.

Lost as in ylyl

This is amazing and autistic at the same time.

Ah, good man.

U
>y-you’re not even kewl enuff for our secret club P-p-pogue! W-we even have a whole section to f-f-filter people who aren’t kewl enough.
You sure showed me. If only there were filters on places other than...wait

bro, you decided you couldn't coexist with any of the 200+ people in the discord and wrote them all off because like two people with experience as legitimate as yours disagreed with you about a tourniquet. I don't really think you're in any position to talk shit.

I’ve never used dischord, I’m heterosexual.

This.

Can't find any info in the pastebin on Rothco. Anyone know if their plate carriers are a shit?

Attached: rothco_lightweight.jpg (1500x1500, 657K)

Away, baitposter. Good rule of thumb: anyone who makes “like brand, but...” is garbage. Rothco is garbage. FoxTac is garbage. Almost anything the vendor sold outside of your BCT graduation is garbage.

this guy supports trump and all but he is a ZOG enabling RINO in the making

hol up, didnt just the discord get b&'d, or did people associated with it as well get bootyblasted?

[email protected]

The pastebin is a white list
Good chance anything not in it is shit

sent you a link

Need some input guys. I can't decide what plate carrier I want. I like the spiritus lv119 and the mayflower APC, but not sure which to go with, or if I should get something different.

Making good progress user.

Send invite its Limpiados

post burner please

[email protected]

Is the new discord got takbeard in it?

[email protected]

huh

he's the only way to fill the chub quota

which bunner is you?
or

Figure out which one you want most and buy it. If you don't like it, sell/trade it. Velocity/Mayflower is always quality and comfy. /input

Attached: 65sd4gf6sd4gf6s5df4s6d5f4.jpg (1696x1446, 1.08M)

No, no one can find him.. he went dark.

For the sake of my mental health, I have decided to resign from the Jow Forums community (specifically this one), for starters I have Asperger syndrome, and have low tolerance for torment, thus making me not well adapted to the shitposting and hatred that is inflicted towards me, and I have tried, but yet I am still excessively harassed and bullied by a good deal of /gq/ members, I may share vidya games and gear enthusiasm in common but for 1.) hardly anyone has ever played games with me here and on one of two occasions I got kicked out of the session thanks to Bobbywiththetools69, and if I express my interest in Condor, I will be gatekeeped for being a nogear, not to mention how much it just drags me down, as I said I'm not well adapted to the "shitposting" so it genuinely messes with my head and causes stress, all the "poorfag" hatred and excessive torment makes me feel incredibly unwelcome, it also seems the fellow "poorfags" of this server are either self hating or have also resigned, around when I first joined, as opposed to my experience on a local /gq/ server, I felt more welcome and accepted, I even went through all the trouble of getting my mother to sign a permission slip and taking a test, yet it feels like a hostile environment, no matter how hard I try to roll with the punches.

Attached: furries.jpg (1024x975, 251K)

Got a burner to drop now that takbeard is gone?

Got a burner to drop now that takbeard is gone?

Doors anyone make combat pants similar to crye but in woodland, that isn't cheap junk?

I'm Bonebag, the [email protected]

Does*

You can get cryes in woodland, the marsoc contract ones were, they just cost like 500 bucks.

sent you an email

nigger

[email protected]

what was your name on the discord?

Are new members not allowed in your secret club?

New people are why we got shut down.

That's blatantly false

no I was only trying to cross off names from the mia list

come on give me a chance.
what are these secret gear meadins anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=tFndOvt7MP8

Yeah... Even if I were rich I wouldn't post 500 dollars for a pair of pants to larp in. Guess I'm just out of luck.

Beyonds are cheaper and Drifires sometimes drop in price second hand.

d a b

Attached: 1507705146110280.jpg (1080x810, 118K)

Alright, I'll check them out, thanks user.

I didn't see you specified Crye style pants, both of those have internal pads and are more of a "field" type combat pant.