Where could i legally acquire human skulls...

Where could i legally acquire human skulls? I want to use some human skulls for decorations since i already have a few skulls of animal heads including a half head of a young deer head and some antlers and a horse skull in my storage unit. Also I'm planning on going to Devil's Den place for a couple of week camping vacation away from the town for a while so hopefully I may come across some animal skulls and I'm going to be taking my bolt action rifle and hunting knife for protection from other campers and people.

What are your favorite hobbies Jow Forums?

Attached: 1550301235972.jpg (960x679, 198K)

Just google “purchase skulls” or something, add “human” in if you’re feeling spicy. They’re not that much

real shit? will be pretty expensive and you'll be competing against some medical schools for good ones. my (lower tier) school just buys some "lower grade", cheaper Asian skulls to show students. since it sounds like you don't give a shit about the quality of them and just want a decoration, you can probably get some cheaper asian skulls for... I think a few hundred each? I don't remember the prices well

Thing is i don't want asian skulls, i want real skulls as in non asian normal human skulls. Also going to take my school packpack to collect some skulls or catch some vermins in the wild to add to my skull collection. What is the legality of firing a firearm at devil's den?

>Thing is i don't want asian skulls as in non asian normal human skulls

this is bait

How's that girl you were interested in, user? Give her any more unique handmade gifts recently?

Attached: 1548542733679.jpg (516x511, 112K)

>will be pretty expensive
google nigger, you can buy a full human skeleton for 200 bucks. cheaper per part.

LMAO I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WERE GOING TO SAY IT AS I WAS READING HAHAHAHA
ONE LOVE user, well done

Attached: FD92491C-A9F0-4F43-8CA8-A9BB128F5243.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Devils Den in AR? IDK I'd you can I wouldn't recommend it tho lots of hikers now that the weather is getting a bit better.

Online you dumb fuck, google that shit. SE asian skulls tend to be the cheapest.

No you can't

>packpack
Mexican detected

He said he wants HUMAN skulls man

Attached: BC54F0F5-A54E-4808-8F7B-D9917506658C.jpg (250x210, 5K)

Well he better shell out the money or invest in a shovel and find an abandoned cemetery.

Didn't go too well and she politely told me to leave her alone or she would have a restraining order on me so i said "okay at least i got to talk to you" and returned to my home and stared at her from my covered windows before she went back inside. It sucks but i will get over it soon hopefully.

Guess i will just carry either a revolver or a crossbow but I'm going to have a knife for protection.

Typo meant backpack but anyway.

I could go by my local pawnshop and get an old military trench shovel and go find some buried animals in the woods or something.

Jesus fuck it's you again

Attached: 1552708167618.jpg (267x274, 20K)

You sound like an edgelord faggot. But the answer is medical supply teaching section.

Someone doxx and report this retard before who shoots up a place

Attached: kumiko_fuck_you.jpg (360x360, 17K)

>he still hasn't been institutionalized
I, for one, am shocked. Show us some of your skulls

>Anime response
>doxx

You are such a faggot, it's not even funny. Why are you even on this board?

Even /x/ is mortified by this psychopath

Go to a big city and shoot some hobos.