BREAKING: New Zealand Bans All ‘Assault Weapons’ Immediately

What should the KIWIS do? What can we do to help?

Attached: banned.jpg (300x455, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/03/daniel-zimmerman/breaking-new-zealand-bans-all-assault-weapons-immediately/
loc.gov/law/help/firearms-control/newzealand.php#f69
apnews.com/9999bf8e19bb454eb1e7b29cfaf448a3
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213932
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/03/daniel-zimmerman/breaking-new-zealand-bans-all-assault-weapons-immediately/

Watch as they get decimated by the lawmakers who initiated the attack. One person made every nz law abiding citizen a criminal. Rip that country.

No fuck them, they voted for a female, they get cuckolded by a female. Amazing to see an entire 1st world nation go out with a whimper like this. Scary shit

whats hilarious is the politicians were made fully aware of the loophole that the terrorist used about a decade before it happened. they never attempted to really close it, they sat on their hands until some nutjob decided to use the loophole, and now they are banning semi autos. im noguns myself, but this place is a living shit meme.

Clickbait.
loc.gov/law/help/firearms-control/newzealand.php#f69

Reclassified to require an E license.

>What should the KIWIS do?
Stock up on KY.

> What can we do to help?
Literally nothing, other than take a lesson and prepare to surrender all our guns to the government at first demand.

Thanks, incels.

Fuck em. They wanted this.

Reclassified as interim action. Read the fucking articles. So they can pass legislation. They also did the council order before announcing it to prevent last second sales. They will confiscate. Not that it matters their people are willingly cucking themselves.

Tranny leader even said dont even apply for a class E and NZ will ban all ammo from bad calibers...
The scary shit is how they keep saying ban of meeeelitary style semi autos AND assault style rifles.
They will use this to ban all handguns too watch.
His shotgun fired 9 rounds in the hallway as he entered? In a tube fed magazine.
Ive seen the short 2.5 inch and Ive shot 2 inch blanks from a 12 ga.
But to fit 8 rounds in an 18 inch tube, it can only be blanks right Jow Forums?
As he enters there is no scratches on the doors, no wood splinters, drywall dust or evidence of any shotgun blasts with bird bb. oo buck or slugs.
So I ask you Jow Forums how do you get 8 rounds in a tube fed magazine on a 12 ga?

Attached: youre-gonna-burn.jpg (431x352, 60K)

Literally nobody to blame for this but you spergy incels. You rile fellow social outcasts up and set them loose.

The ban was going to happen sooner or later anyway, this just accelerated the process.

Then there is this. People who worship this loser. If he wanted to stop radical Islam he should have joined a pmc and done it the legal way.

Attached: 1553125403145.jpg (700x803, 160K)

Please New Zealand anons. Don’t give them shit

>thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/03/daniel-zimmerman/breaking-new-zealand-bans-all-assault-weapons-immediately/
>Ardern’s announcement comes less than a week after the killings, as all 50 bodies were formally identified and families were burying their buried.

that's some cold shit

Attached: 1550466967844.jpg (862x659, 223K)

oops it came from this one

apnews.com/9999bf8e19bb454eb1e7b29cfaf448a3

Attached: MagExtensions.jpg (695x390, 46K)

What loophole

Accelerationism is defeatism. It's admitting you've already lost the debates and legislative process and so you're going to quit that game and try to get to what you see as the end stage of fighting.
Plenty of individuals and groups across multiple countries were making progress. Slowly, but still progress. Now it's all gone and NZ is bringing the hammer down because of one fucktard, themselves being fucktards by giving the one exactly what he wanted. I expect other nations will try to follow NZ, including more calls for another AWB in the US.

I'm assuming it has something to do with a foreign citizen somehow legally buying multiple guns after only being in the country for months, when it's a process that can take much longer for citizens of New Zealand. I do not understand how he got those guns based on what I have heard about the process.

>Plenty of individuals and groups across multiple countries were making progress.
Which ones? Which profess? What good is that progress if it can all be undone in a single day by some feminist cunt and her gang of leftist faggots?

You are living in a fantasy world if you think gun owners outside of the US haven't already lost. The point of bearing arms is to be immune to swings in public perception. If you cuck at a moment's notice, it was already over.

You know what time it is

Attached: 611D0424-A275-489E-825F-C79E416E49D1.jpg (1238x1080, 630K)

I checked to see how reddit is reacting, and they’re fucking cheering. How the hell can an entire country be this cucked? Is there not a single based Kiwi with an ounce of testosterone in his body willing to go down swinging or at least riot? Their reaction to this is also terrifying, as it is clear this is what Leftists want for America. Am I the only one who would rather die than let someone strip me of my 2nd amendment rights?

Attached: A7CD82B6-522D-4742-B3B8-94B186E39518.png (2048x1536, 295K)

Fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1512426445501.jpg (350x454, 28K)

The fire has been burning. He is mearly one drop of rain in a large storm

lushsux is literally just an instagram faggot who does graffiti of any internet meme

good lord I could not post any brainlet image that would suffice to describe these absolute fucking retarded faggots

Attached: 1543852516461.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

>look at Twitter responses
>they’re all cheering for calling responsible citizens who own guns criminals
I’m seriously confused why?

Attached: 55B40146-AA2F-4558-812F-95EA940E03C3.gif (480x270, 2.64M)

based NZ

It generally takes a lot of deaths to change a law. Sometimes a lot of deaths doesn't even do the job, if you have powerful lobbyists (see US)

From what I've read, they were supposed to have a doctor's examination and get statements from people who would say they could be trusted with a gun. Somehow the shooter did all of that despite not even being a citizen and only being in the country for three months. It doesn't add up unless you accept someone fucked up in doing their job (which is usually what investigations reveal after a mass shooting but that's too hard to fix so "just ban guns and nobody will get them when they're not supposed to :^)" )

It's definitely an uphill battle and one that will only get worse before people say they've had enough. Probably starting with a few individuals who get killed but over time more and more people are inspired. I doubt you would see an armed mass marching through the streets. Still, this act helped nothing. Not only a ban on guns but also many things online and if you say you're against restricting rights then you're lumped in as siding with the shooter.

NZ doesn't care about guns. They care more about not getting shot.

Personally I'd rather live in a country with no guns than one where one muppet can go and kill a bunch of civilians easily. Its a pretty easy choice.

People who sperg "muh second amendment" are the ones who are cucked (by the NRA).

Attached: 5E68BA8F-1C5C-4EDF-9041-9D96D9810D3D.jpg (600x463, 47K)

Don’t fall for this pathetic bait. No one who browses Jow Forums actually sincerely holds this opinion.

>Still, this act helped nothing.
That was the point. Make things worse so the change is actually noticeable, not a slow, generational decline where nobody gives a flying fuck.

> if you say you're against restricting rights then you're lumped in as siding with the shooter.
So exactly like before the shooting?

This right here.

Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny.

Attached: 1515327041057.png (1077x899, 1.95M)

Kiwis will get the government they deserve.

Jow Forums triggered as usual. It must be almost impossible to believe that there are mindsets that aren't hive mind US.

That post wasn't bait, it was the truth about NZ. we really don't care about guns. Guns are cool, but safety and peace come before that. Plus we can still have bolt action rifles for hunting, pistols if we get a pistol license, and pretty much any gun we really want if we really want to cosplay military - just get a collectors license.

>yfw going to pray that blood gets spilled on the grabber side when it all starts
Please don't give in kiwis

Attached: 169002D6-B154-49EC-92A9-DB1E4F44D21F.png (600x600, 17K)

Press S to spit on grave, you don't even fight back and were ready to hand them over as soon as people started going "muh feels".

>opinion I can't comprehend is bait
suit yourself

>W-We don't care about the ability to defend ourselves, our f-families, and to keep total tyranny at bay.
>H-Honest.

Attached: Dammit.jpg (216x233, 9K)

this loophole

Attached: email to ron mark.png (1553x699, 121K)

Fine, you aren't baiting, but you are a faggot. Go to reddit as this screenshot shows , they suit your sensibilities just perfectly.

>Guns are cool, but safety and peace come before that.

Imagine how much more safe and peaceful your country would have been if those Muslims had had guns. They could have defended themselves instead of being slaughtered like pigs.

Can someone edit it so the GOP and NRA are saying "I wish a nigga would"?

Stop baiting. I’ll give up a (you) just to hope you leave.

Gee, who could have possibly seen this coming?

Given the NRA's position on the completely politically unnecessary bump stock ban, a nigga did and they kept on wishing.

No, the second there was a semi-auto ban their member rates would go up

Aguila makes 1.75" shells.

But what about the "Ability to defend yourself"

>bolt action rifles are still legal

Not for long, didn’t you hear, they’re “armor piercing sniper rifles” now.

Attached: 46612D3E-EF6A-4E2A-B27B-92748CF6A8F0.png (2048x1536, 1.76M)

The NFA, when it was passed, created a de-facto auto ban at the time by making it prohibitively expensive. Nobody did shit. Did anyone act after the GCA in 68? Reagan's machine gun ban? Clinton's AWB?

Membership in the NRA is irrelevant. The 2nd Amendment is for shooting politicians who infringe on rights. Relying on the Supreme Court and lobby groups is not a very safe bet in the long run.

It's all a bit depressing seeing how easily manipulated the average normie retard is.

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213932

>OH MY GAWD IT’S BLACK AND SCARY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 34D29E26-79E6-494E-ABC1-8665FFBF9D5E.jpg (620x397, 18K)

You can only ban guns from people unwilling to make them. And it's not difficult to make them. You're just kneecapping people's right to self preservation you stupid fucks

pic related

Attached: 1552519653255.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

Who the fuck needs armor piercing ammo to shoot at an unknown armor target?

the same thing we all need to do. same as the USA, UK, sweden, germany, france, italy, norway, canada, australia, etc. etc. need to do.
kill every single fucking jew and free mason in their borders and publicly execute the politicians they bought off to betray their nation.

Attached: civil war 4.jpg (500x500, 54K)

The AWB was one of the most important events for gun culture in the United States. It was the point where we started realizing what the feds were taking from us. Before the AWB expired, most gun owners were statists that thought gun control was reasonable. After the AWB, people started realizing how retarded we've been by letting the state take away our rights. It's where you really start seeing people aggressively fighting gun control and pushing for rights in their own states. The AWB was our last chance to wake up before we ended up like NZ and we are not going to throw that away again.

*unarmored

Sorry, OP. But you're sounding like an anti-Semite right now.

>free mason
What?

It's not a democratic thing to do is all I'm saying.

It's kind of a foreign concept to some of you motherfuckers but regardless of your politics, one thing is true; the people get the government and laws that they want.

My fellow countrymen don't want guns. They don't want free speech. They are currently hashtagging yaaaaas queen slay in response to the leader of the nation donning a foreign religious garment.

What I am saying is that these normies do not value the same things that we value. In NZ we are not just a minority, we are a super minority. The terrorist said that the boomer gun owners in NZ would give up their guns, and he was right.

In light of this, anyone telling kiwi gun owners to "fight back" simply doesn't understand the situation. This is not a case of authoritarianism by a government against the people. This is a government that has a mandate from the majority. It is the will of the population.

What they don't understand or care about is the steady decline into dystopia with ever reduced individual freedoms that will come over the coming decades and centuries.

Any kiwis that truly give a fuck about their freedom of speech, right to self defense, right to firearms in general etc need to move the fuck overseas because baby this country lost the fight for those freedoms a long time ago.

Attached: 1547013332803.jpg (800x1067, 97K)

Tyranny of the masses, indeed.

it is quite ominous

What demoralizes a population to this extent? Where are all the right wing people in the country? Imagine if a future American population was made up solely of blue check mark Californians. Can this process be prevented or reversed or is America fucked 50 years from now?

go back

Attached: 1553136352371.jpg (746x784, 202K)

Yet Switzerland and the Czech Republic have far laxer gun laws than Poo Peeland with a fraction of thr homicide rate. Really makes you think.

Attached: 1478650019089.jpg (1341x3636, 473K)

Attached: 1548226807749.png (464x498, 204K)

It's all that retarded faggot's fault, fuck him and his stupid chaos acceleration LARP manifesto, he gets to sit comfy in jail while we all suffer, what did he think was going to happen we overthrow the government and suffer and fall into being a war torn third world nation like Serbia or Bosnia?

Attached: 1516412536727.gif (162x162, 100K)

like said, you have guns so the majority can't impose it's will on you. If the 1% that think this is bullshit start killing cops that try to take their guns, the rest of the public is going to have a million times harder battle to take them.

yeah totally safe not like they would've had 40 separate terrorist attacks if the sandniggers were armed

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
-100 dollar bill man

Attached: 1549956124082.jpg (720x405, 21K)

You have to continually fight the steady drip of propaganda with our own messages of Freedom.
Disarmament leads to slavery.
Once they have your guns, the rulers don't need your vote.
Peaceful Protest only works when violence is the other alternative and is a credible threat.

its a zionist secret society set up to buy off the top 1% of a country and build a one world government headquartered in israel which they also made out of thin air populated by a mulatto slave race of 85 IQ monkeys that vote away rights and want more welfare and open borders.

look into it.
oh and they also want to rebuild the temple of solomon.
expect all of this to happen in your lifetime buddy. they are sick of waiting.

Attached: free masons king solomons mines.jpg (960x960, 141K)

instead of shooting up a mosque shoot up synagogues? that would solve half your problems right there if youre thorough about it.

Attached: (((replacement))).png (1191x1042, 184K)

>powerful lobbyists (see US)

You know that the anti gunners have way more lobbyists than the NRA and other pro 2A groups right? You know that these anti gun groups get funded by corporations and rich faggots and the NRA receives the majority of its funding from its members right? You know that you're a faggot right?

Well we are first and foremost a British colony. This means we share the Brit subservience for a higher authority, be it government or Crown. We also haven't had to live under any real dictatorship, we haven't had to learn things the hard way. We've been very fortunate to live in a time where the US military umbrella keeps any potential foes well out of sight. We've lived in a time of unprecedented peace and prosperity both.

Now add in the fact that the media and universities have taken an ever increasing anti-freedom pro-censorship, pro-government bias in the last 30 years, and what do you have?

A generation raised in the good times, taught that freedom isn't essential to these good times, taught that guns are bad and serve no purpose other than entertainment and killing, taught that limitations on free speech will never be used against them, etc.

Now you can point the finger at whomever you want for these factors I've listed that culminate in what we see today. Some blame the Jews, some blame the globalists, some blame the Illuminati, some blame the left wing as a whole, some blame reptiles from space, some think its a natural decay or evolution of society.

As for me, I'd rather not comment. Don't want to go to prison now do I?

I'd rather not throw my life away for the rights of others who want to abolish said rights. There is literally nothing to be gained by Kiwis going full shall not be infringed mode. If that fight is to be fought it must be fought in the US. Even then I suspect demography will be the undoing of any populations that refuse to give up their rights.

Attached: 1546915533786.png (339x387, 195K)

Just to add to my thoughts, the question of where the right wing is is based on an assumption that our right wing has any relation to your right wing when it comes to personal freedoms. There is no pro-freedom party in New Zealand, save perhaps the 'libertarian' act party who have 1/2 of their website in Chinese.

The center left and center right who collect the vast majority of electoral votes each election are seldom in disagreement on anything. They both fully endorse foreign donations to their parties, mass migration and denounce American style constitutional freedoms. The right wing that you are looking for does not exist here, we are a very progressive nation you see. I somehow doubt it ever did exist.

No retard, we don't live in a fantasy pre-written linniar story, there's no such thing as destiny, things aren't black and white.
When you believe your past shapes your future and you can't change it you give up on life, I know I sound like the end of metal gear solid 1 but it's true, sure there's a potential even a high one things turn out one way but that doesn't mean we need to push to get the suffering over with when it doesn't have to be that way. Locked up thinking like that is what gets guns banned in the first place, people think if it happens once it will always keep happening the same way more and more.

Why not just put them in the crawl space or attic in a safe retard. Who is going to search that deep in your house?

4u

Attached: 1653184931-Benjamin-Franklin-They-who-would-give-up-an-essential-liberty-for-temporary-security-dese (600x315, 235K)

Not really, that's why acceleration is fucking retarded. The right will be crushed and the normies will cheer.

I like this quote but didn't someone else write it and it's misquoted to everyone ever

can't wait to see what "fair compensation" ends up getting handed out

>get funded by corporations and rich faggots
theres a simpler way to say this
you just gotta get over your fear of using the j word

Attached: armed goyim 2.jpg (1113x1000, 169K)

You could not be more wrong. The Jews are our friends and Israeli is awesome.

Attached: CRSKEI8.jpg (620x936, 114K)

I believe acceleration-ism is a desperate strategy created in response to demographic outlooks across the west. Certain groups vote very much upon racial and age lines. Certain groups have more kids than others. The obvious implication being that certain political groups will in turn get stronger and weaker over time.

In the face of ever diminishing strength and an ever growing opposition, the sooner any conflict (be it violent or purely ballot box) occurs, the better. It's like the frog in the boiling water.

>no confiscations like Jow Forums promised
>only future bans with amnesty and buybacks to current owners

proof this is legit?

listen NZ and AUS
you guys are islands. its time for your revolution while you guys are still 75% white.
because the jews and masons are dedicated to seeing that number go down. once you are >50% its game over.

kill all the redcoats and hang the (((loyalists))) while you still can. because if you sit back and do nothing its already over.
>these faggots have a foreign monarchy pictured on their currency still
yeah curl up and die you fucking inbred island crown loving faggots

Attached: (((demographics))).jpg (550x581, 58K)

Except one was a duel citizen and got his legal gun license in 2017?