What is a reasonable form of self defense against a gunman, in a nation where guns are de facto banned?

What is a reasonable form of self defense against a gunman, in a nation where guns are de facto banned?

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-21-02-10-32.png (1339x762, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

memepoliceman.com/list-of-mass-shootings-stopped-by-armed-civilians/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Exit bag. A mass shooter cant kill you if you're already dead.

Attached: hmmmmm.png (512x512, 26K)

Bayonet charge

Stand still so they can deliver a shot to your head so at least it's instantaneous.

I’ve been convinced that all redditors are leaf tier subhumans

Just tell your assailant that you do not want him to attack and kill you.

Pic semirelated.

Attached: 1550190092992.jpg (796x768, 63K)

Rush them.

This too.

Nobody ever said this life was easy.

Attached: First-Balkan-War-9b7b.jpg (800x1034, 232K)

Replace your politicians peacefully.
Move.
Accept slavery.
Revolution or death trying to replace the politicians.
FREE PEOPLE can own guns.
SLAVES CAN'T.
That should be the message.
Most people prefer being a House Slave.
Throw that in their faces repeatedly.
Make sure your fellow citizens swallow that load.

>you have the right to self defense, just not literally any tool for self defense, insofar as a boxcutter is considered a prohibited weapon if you state that you carry it for self defense

Attached: D2EEPc2WkAENM9A.jpg (788x614, 40K)

Throw something heavy as fuck at him (maybe a kid) and rush him while he's staggered.
Hide behind cover and blindfire pepper spray in his general area. Pepper spray sticks around and taints the air, once hes choked up try to get away.

that's tumblr but you're mostly correct either way

only problem with your statement is that 99% of Jow Forums is reddit tier

Attached: D2EEgg3W0AAeg4r.jpg (910x650, 66K)

>pepper spray
Prohibited weapon

>kids
Probably a prohibited weapon desu

Does Jow Forums know?

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-21-02-52-48.png (1361x301, 34K)

Idk user, I went their to find a flag for a project I was working on and it was far more faggy and hierarchical based on what can only be described as “being good in the minds of everybody else” everybody fucking agrees over the faggiest shit.

Yeet a fucking chair at the nigger and charge him.

cross bow with turkey hunting bolt tip

There isn't. You lay down and die like good goyim so your masters can grandstand on your not even cooled bodies about how less rights for people is a good thing.

A gun made or obtained illegally, followed by running away, disposing of the body, or accepting your prison sentence.

It's kind of a bullshit question.
If it's stopped before multiple people are killed then it wasn't a mass shooting, if afterwards it didn't prevent a mass shooting. That being said yes people defend themselves with ccw in public shootings.

Fuck off leftypol

Here's a bunch that nonetheless addresses the catch-22.

memepoliceman.com/list-of-mass-shootings-stopped-by-armed-civilians/

They banned the kids? This is really getting dire.

There's no way surgical tubing and metal are banned right? That's all you need to make a slingshot that can kill rabbits.
Hunting slingshots exist but those are probably banned.
If it can kill a rabbit it will wound a human.

Correct.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 2.11.28 AM.png (895x740, 532K)

The ability to protect yourself with a firearm against an attacker is not diminished by the lack of presented precedence of defense against a specific, rare occasion.

Simply put:
Even without evidence that defense has happened against a mass shooting event (and there very well could be) there is still plenty of evidence and instance of self defense in other situations outside of mass shooting events to warrant allowing firearms to be used in self defense.

Particularly, in the united state, self defense with a firearm is more prevalent than death from a firearm - seven times more prevalent, even by the absolute most conservative of estimates.

I love how these imply that Anglo mutt was Aryan. Some serious mental gymnastics going on there.

>It hurt itself in confusion

>an actual well written well sourced article that will forever be crippled by the website it was posted on
Shame

Truth stands on its own.
We don't second guess the benefits of breathing oxygen if Mussolini declares that air pollution is bad.

>What is a reasonable form of self defense against a gunman, in a nation where guns are de facto banned?
guys how do I do drugs in a nation that has banned cocaine?

I dont know man. go buy some coke off a drug dealer and dont post about it on facebook? all the dark skinned people in your country have firearms iilegally. you see their doors getting kicked in when they talk about killing the whites?

just get a gun you european faggot.

If you kill your enemies, they win- tier

>arguing with libtard at work
>he tells me less guns not more
>brainfart
>"hey man. How hard is it to get a tac nuke in call of duty?"
>hard man I got one
>"yeah. Think about how much easier it would be if no one was shooting at you"

>What is a reasonable form of self defense against a gunman, in a nation where guns are de facto banned?
A gun. Governments make laws. You have the right to ignore them. You might face legal consequences afterward, but you'll be alive to fight them.

If youre a western government and you want to take guns away from civs. Get one guy to shoot up a mosque and you have the support of the people. Scary shit.

glad you've joined the rest of us civilised men

How is it not obvious when individuals are the targets of gun crime they should have individual rights to guns so they can respond?

I applaud your faith in the common man, but I don't share it

It's hard to shoot someone without a gun

Guns are icky, user. Why would I ever choose to cary one? That's what the government steals my money to pay police for.

I do wonder what would happen if a LEO shot up a place with police property. What would the rhetoric be?

I just can't wrap my head around this view of the world where they're essentially okay with being victimized.

If someone tried to do something to me or my family, they get a warning and told to cease immediately and run now, or they get to have a gunfight in which I'd win or die knowing I did everything I could.

White nationalist police officer kills fellow officers

By "police property" I mean agency-issued full fun firearms. As in a police officer goes and does a shooting. I wonder what the conversation would be like.

Want a gun? Talk to someone who deals hard drugs. It doesn't matter how banned guns are where you live, they'll have one and the ability to get more(or the guy above them will). If you can smuggle a large amount of drugs. You can smuggle a gun (P.S. Bombs work better for mass killings anyway, want to try banning powdered sugar and air?)

"Police brutality" "We need to lessen sentences for niggers so that they can be free to victimized law abiding blacks, whites, and Asians"

fuck off /his/ discord tranny

name one person whose death was stopped by a seatbelt

if they didn't die it doesn't count, obviously

What the hell do we have to do with it? Fuck off. Firearms rights are human rights.

>oy vey, look at how dangerous these deadly firerms are thank god civilians don't have access to these but we should pass a few more laws just in case

IM STILL MAD

>ддддддддддд
>they follow me everywhere I go

Sometimes I think we're fucked up. I went to reddit a few days ago and I just hated everything I saw. The lack of negativity, the lack of real criticism, the simplicity and wholsomeness of the humor, the heartwarming posts, and the memes are just silly bullshit.
All the things I hate are things that are just benign happy things. So are we just too bitter?
Obviously, fuck no.

What should he have done with it? What would the implications be if he did something else with it?

Christchurch. Technically.

Good ol catch 22

all the criticism is hidden in 0 upvoted posts deep in continued threads, that you have to manually pop out to see.
And usually it's just two people going at it. With one actually being logical. And the other having an appeal to the masses attitude.

Or nitrogen-based fertilizer?

a good guy with a gun

>Replace your politicians peacefully

Brainlet here, what's this?

Pull down your pants
Bend over

and fart your lungs all over that bastard

Attached: tumblr_mi2y2swcZw1rxyvj1o2_400.gif (330x186, 967K)

Some redditor found the starcraft 1 source code. He should have leaked it online to make starcraft open source. Instead he was a faggot and sent it back to bliz for goob boy points and a free trip to blizcon.
Still not as bad as the faggot with the xbox devrig. Xbox emulation is dead because of the actions of one faggot.

>Gun
GOAT tier option, but you took that off the table
>taser
if thats banned
>knoif from behind
if thats banned too
>cum sock
If that is somehow also banned
>Offer sodomy to the killer worst case scenario you can still say you didnt die a virgin

Attached: 1552806833970.jpg (799x1005, 513K)

You got a point there, bud

Attached: nodding.gif (320x240, 1.49M)

Man I cant believe they punished him for returning their source code.

Attached: 1552295004081.png (583x323, 130K)

A firearm. Pic related

Attached: images (2).jpg (500x334, 11K)

A poisonous fart followed by a spit and a curse.

Pocket sand

A gun.

The ONLY acceptable position for white men, in their eyes, is kneeling in prostrated submission, or dead and burned, both while your daughters are bred-full of Brown Muslim babies.

Anybody want to start an international service where old guns are dropped off in nogunz land with the purpose of evangelizing the 2nd?

Reddit would seethe

Running away.

That faggot is going around calling every racist/anti-Semitic post "leftypol", I wonder what sort of disinfo he feels he's accomplishing.

>you have the right to take medical action
>you do not, however, have the right to modern medical care to do so
Get medieval

Reddit is truly useless to the core. More than useless, pathologically harmful.

shoot, shovel, shut up

Who says he didn't make a personal copy for collecting purposes? I would, even if I wouldn't share it because it would be obvious who it came from.

>most mass shootings happen in gun free zones
>people abide gun free zones out of fear of punishment
>NaME One TImE a "CoNCeAlEd CarrY" StOPPEd a MAsS ShOotInG
I cannot believe how fucking stupid some people can be.

Attached: 1550518843717.png (800x740, 27K)

What're you going to mount the bayonet on? A stick? Then it would just be a spear.

Sweet Pokémon reference dude

there was a guy a year or two ago who shot an active shooter in a mall

Problem is, it's a literal nation of cucks, so everyone who received/found a gun would turn it in to the cops for good boy points.
Still kinda want to do it, though, just for the butthurt it would engender.

How would you do it? Mail to random addresses? Airdrop them all across the countryside? Launch them on weather balloons from international waters upwind?
Whatever you do, you gotta get a large collection of firearms and distribute them all at once, not as they come in -- any distribution method you use will get locked down one way or another in short order.
Or maybe that should be the point -- use one distribution method after another just long enough to get each one restricted, making the government look sillier and sillier. (But normie sheepfuckers won't see the silliness -- nation of cucks again, they'll unironically believe the line that your organization is terrrorists and the government is bravely protecting them from you.)