Noguns, What weapons do you have?

You may not have a firearm but surely you have some kind of weapon.

Attached: 1553020263244.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

I'm working on making a spring crossbow. Most noguns make weapons or buy hatchets/knifes/swords/crossbows/bows and any variation of their combination.

A few knives and an axe. Working on getting my first pistol and my CCL when I turn 21.
Washington is probably gonna ban semi-autos before that though so fuck me.

ka-bar I got for my birthday ten years ago

Crosbow knife sword and axe

im hasguns but also have a shiv hidden around my house as well

When I was noguns, I had a mall ninja sword and a collection of edgy gas station knives. I'm glad I grew out of it.

thoughts and prayers

A wooden tee ball bat I've had since I was a kid. It's just short enough to reliably swing indoors. Also a couple rusty bayonets.

1 WW1 M1907 Bayonet
Wooden Samurai Sword
A Slab of Metal some Paki tried to pull off as a "Ninja Sword" My Uncle gave it to me so not mad (Handles nice)
A Lee Enfield thats had its bolt removed and trigger locked because Leaf
same for a .303 hunting rifle.
Short Bayonet for Lee Enfield

Can you unfuck the Enfield?

I have a 2nd-hand, slightly-used broomstick. In a dangerous life-or-death combat situation it can be broken in half to give me 2 splintery pointy sticks.

Not that user but the trigger is most likely filled with metal.
>leaf
You know you can buy firearms in canada, right?

>club that’s made out of newspaper and has a butterknife at the end of it, about 12 inches long total
>~18 inch long wood club
>hommade LED buckler

My mom is noguns, if she knew I was on this forum she would flip her shit. I can post pics of what I made if people want

I have a kukri and a couple knives. Planning on moving to an uncucked state in a few years, so I figured I might as well wait until I can get a real gun.

Yeah. In The summer I'll talk to my dad and see if he would be willing to work with me to getting a license and all. After that I'll work on fixing the 2 guns up. Enfields Surplus from the 50's, Its in great condition but I'd rather get a new gun just for shooting.

The Guns were my grand dads before he gave them to his kids, my dads one isn't even the most fucked one, my uncle got a Bubba'd up 1917. Action worked fine but it was chopped to shit.

Post pics

As promised. This is the newspaper club, the other two are in another room. Don’t want to move one to the other atm because I have guests over and don’t want to freak them out.

Attached: AAA03E53-BE49-4D5F-8FDF-A10FC9690DFC.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

spring-assisted knife and axes, working towards getting a licence in a hunting club to adquire rifles.

Attached: 3659cc0b1697d65b575a4add365e26d2b8bf1f100298d3a7b47a558cc34884b3.jpg (858x1166, 133K)

Here are the wood club (it’s wrapped in tape) and the buckler w/ led’s on to make it look cooler.

Attached: 8E42C93D-76CD-4226-8F22-A13F43183D34.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

Crossbows are so fucking underrated

My toungue is sharp enough to cut you.
I am very insulting you poo poo face.

Also, not sorry for bad english. If Esperanto was international language then idiots like me would be intelligible. Not my fault America big and France is stuck-up and wouldn’t let the League of Nations institute Esperanto as a common European language after WW1

>France is stuck-up and wouldn’t let the League of Nations institute Esperanto as a common European language after WW1
France is contrarian cunt about everything.

I have a slingshot and my fists
I did MMA so legally they are weapons
I have to restrain myself when I see a Nazi because I know I could kill him so easily

When I think of noguns, I think of the movie Andersonville, with the riot scene.

So the best weapons for noguns would probably be a hardwood club and a few Spartan tier spears

Jew detected

lol wtf a dollar store hammer would be more effective than that

Latina est melior, fatuus.

Attached: 1550372252662.gif (300x182, 1.82M)

For extended range, think the Last Samurai. A compound bow probably close to 40 lbs draw weight

MMA and the like
Most people freeze up when you come at them with some Asian bullshit

butterfly knife and a flip knife

I got an old rail-road spike driver sittin in my room

My dick and a pickaxe.

A mall ninja gladius

>Brit fag here
>Break barrel air rifle in .22
>semi auto air rifle in .177
>8mm blank pistol
>rambo knife
>axe

thoughts? :(

Attached: Mr._Krabs_without_His_Shell.jpg (300x288, 16K)

lotsa bayonets, A ontario 499 my step dad gave me, a korean M7, and (probably a chinese) AKM bayonet

Kek

a two foot long straight piece of cable

Attached: 91442_primary_225px.jpg (225x225, 4K)

I have a chinese folder and a chinese airsoft gun. Also have a pole with a homemade dixie flag on it
I might try making a spear between now and when i get a gun

A shitty cold steel machete, and a deactivated no4 mk1 with pigsticker.