Commiefornian. Finally getting my first AR...

Commiefornian. Finally getting my first AR. Don’t want to build one so what’s the best I could get from Turner’s or a similar store?

Attached: 8F6E714C-EAE0-43AC-97EA-894BC9EDD261.png (1242x2208, 1.24M)

Are you by the new one that opened up by Modesto?

Also what is your budget?

Nah, nearest one to me is the Pasadena one. Not trying to spend over $1,500

With having to choose between featureless or bullet button, CA AR's have always left me disappointed. My Mini-14 is pretty mediocre but at least it's a complete gun.

Yeah, makes me sad desu. I have an M1A but I just want an AR at this point

Bullet button ain’t an option anymore

What even are the rules now.

Featureless and no pistol grip which translates into you having to put stupid fucking grip wrap on most of your guns or registering them as assault guns. Oh and the fucking kicker...if you register them as assumptions guns that doesn’t mean you can take off the bullet button, cause you can’t alter the forearm after you register it. Hence why I ended up saying “fuck that” to registering any of my guns and just bought grip wraps for them.

What the fuck man.
I feel so bad for a friend I haven't kept up with. Dude had like five bullet button AR builds that he poured his soul into.

There is a BB 2.0, but you must hinge the upper open to drop the magazine so it's a lot more intrusive to the actual mechanical operation of the weapon.

I strongly recommend keeping it featureless.

To all of my Calibros, what is your guys opinions on the CompMag AR-15?

Attached: AR-15CM2017-2.jpg (900x900, 138K)

Interesting, I did not know they created a new BB to get around current laws. Although if the option proves popular consider the loophole closed. I suspect the featureless loophole to get closed one day and soon after that they just ban all semi-autos like NZ

That BB 2.0 is fuckin retarded, I was at the range and some dude had a malfunction and they couldn’t clear the rifle with a round in battery and because it wasn’t seat all the way we couldn’t pop the upper to get the magazine out. It becomes increasingly obvious that people who don’t know shit about guns are being allowed to write legislation on them, it’s unsafe as shit and they should be actively disregarded and met with non compliance

Whoa how does this work?

Fuck Turners dude, its a shit tier store. I would buy online from PSA or Atlantic or Prepper and just paying the 79 dollar transfer fee instead ever entering a fucking Turners again.

Attached: camstik2.jpg (812x1016, 777K)

Mine broke because my friend was messing around with it but I like it. Its obviously not something you'd take to a gunfight but it's so easy to take off when you're by yourself.

It's basically a fixed 10 round mag that you load from the side. Then you release a spring and it pushes the rounds up into the magwell to be stripped into battery and fired

I can't find them on the Turner's website but the fightlite SCR is a great option if you want a "complete" rifle thats CA cumpliant. I'd buy a complete lower online if you can and find an upper you really like. Pic related is the OG model I got at Turner's back when I was still in high school with the shitty trigger. Imo it's the best featureless option. The compmag is the best fixed magazine option but noncompliance is also an option.

Attached: 20170313_161149.jpg (2988x5312, 2.04M)

I live in SGV, you're better off learning to build one yourself.

>saving pictures of literal inbred fags on your computer
Kys incel

Fuck off nigger ill save and post what I want.

I'd forgotten about the SCR. It's a great option.