Zastava thread

ZASTAVA THREAD

Post you favourite jew-oslav ak rippoffs

Attached: m05_e2_0 (1).png (720x231, 95K)

When are they gonna open up their US factory? I want muh Serb AKs.

Wait do people hate zastava?

What?

Is Ukraine flash hider stupid or no?

Attached: BA12964D-2BE8-4C3E-8AF5-FDF87C5EF162.jpg (4032x3024, 2.92M)

Don't get me wrong, Zastava is great, Commieslavia wasn't

Brilliantly disgusting

Wow that is terrible

Never, we're poorfags, and arming civilians with mili-grade weaponry is kind of against their hisforical agenda

>4-piece on a full-length AK, particularly one known to be overgassed as fuck like the NPAP
Literally retarded. They're fucking gas boosters for short-barreled AKs to ensure they function reliably in full-auto. You're doing nothing with that fucker but ensuring it prematurely beats itself to death.

Attached: PickupNew2.jpg (4032x2268, 3.15M)

The Serbs are notorious for arming literally whoever.

Literally every mass shooting terror attack in Europe is done with Zastava AKs.

Attached: Naw.gif (281x295, 2.97M)

so what you're saying is Zastava AK's are battle proven?

Attached: 1550493535861.jpg (600x576, 40K)

Are you a fucking idiot?

To the Nth degree, they even had a civil war where they obviously used their AKs a lot.

Im sensing some antiserbetic language here...

They also armed the iraqis so every ak in iraq is a zastava pattern domestically produced. They are also duming rifles into yemen. Basically serbia is based gunsalesman

>every Aj in iraq
You forget the shitton of ex-NVA mpi’s the Germans sold Saddam after reunification. The Iraqis and Finns were the largest two buyers of EG’s old small arms

that's not a krinkov

Attached: vueqm2lsnn4.jpg (600x400, 57K)

I have an M88A (baby Tokarev) by Zastava. It's pretty garbage desu.

What's a good price on an OPAP these days? Preferably one that hasn't been shot out or messed with. Also, will Zastava bring in new manufacture OPAPs? Does anyone have a catalog of what their new products are?

No OPAP-equivalents that I've seen from any of the promo material.
They're leaning REAL heavy into the M92, ZPAP (NPAP/1mm M70B1) and their DMRs like the M76.

I honestly think the only reason the OPAP exists at all is that they had a situation similar to Cugir with the WASR 10/63: access to a lot of surplus parts and enough demand to warrant using them up. Many later OPAPs were shipping with NPAP furniture and sights rather than the flipup sights and surplus furniture of the earlier guns.

I honestly do not think we're ever gonna see a new-production OPAP equivalent again unless something changes on Zastava's end.

The Serbs have only one God, and it's called money

At least Jews have a higher purpose of fucking over the gentiles, while Serbs would literally sell their own mother for the newest BMW

Anyone who did business with them will know I'm right

Attached: 9e084a3454f3b6aa8f410fbd800066f9.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Get over the war, man.

Who even cares about the war anymore

I'm talking about right now

they are a business that sells a product to who ever is buying, that's the function of a business, not le based

What are you willing to pay me?

Attached: IMG_20170319_161218839-2624x1476.jpg (2624x1476, 1.06M)