Jow Forumsamp Shithole: Let's have a fun thread

Was looking for some cheap, liveable land in the US as a base for a holiday, but was curious as to how Detroit's going.
Well, for $2k, we can finally have the dream.

There's been threads in the past about a bunch of Jow Forumsommandos loading into a truck, with their guns, pouring out in the middle of the night into a cheapshit piece of land, maybe something with a building that isn't totally burned out, and fortifying it.
Now, I'm curious about if we'd be able to actually pull it off, and what the logistics would be.
I think I've found a very specific block of land that could make shit 1000x easier than anything else imaginable.
(You can get more land for cheaper, but fuck me if this doesn't have some perks.)
I'll get to that in the next post

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 8.47.33 pm.png (452x404, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ooOELrGMn14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The block for sale is about 2.6ksquare feet, I believe it is the area selected in white in this picture.
While the pin for the address (10514) is on a small building, it is addressed 10500 and may not be available, but no-one's gonna argue adverse possession in Detroit.

This block is fantastic, because, as you can see on the left and right side, there are two massive brick buildings, able to be used for walls.
This would mean the necessary fencing to secure the area would be reduced, and, should we still encircle the whole area, our defences would be increased massively.

Basic operation would be move in at night, dump three container sized relocatable bases in the middle of the block, then erect fencing around the perimeter.
Dig some large holes so the three relocatable bases can be sunk into the ground slightly, with the excess dirt used to surround them to provide protection from nignog potshots.

Between the massive fuck-off brick wall running along the left side, the small domecile which could easily be fortified and integrated, and the brick building on the far right side able to provide additional cover should we extend that way, we could be tucked in snug as fuck!

But there's no point being stuck in the middle of niggervill with no food or supplies, but just you fucking wait...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 8.51.09 pm.png (499x397, 439K)

That building on the left?
It's an honest-to-god, still operating mini-mart.
Right next fucking door, endless food and supplies!

Absolute minimal movement to get food, water, everything we'd need

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 8.59.33 pm.png (1118x316, 701K)

>Ayo dis fukken fancy space car taking photos of my ass? Shieeet

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 8.43.19 pm.png (668x441, 510K)

It looks like the black version of Jow Forums's PMC is used for security for food deliveries, so we're in good hands

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 8.43.40 pm.png (698x345, 398K)

There's even a restaurant with strippers directly across the street.
Is there anything more Jow Forums could possible want?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 9.04.55 pm.png (518x397, 428K)

>52% male
>99.6% black
You're shit is gonna get stolen
There's a reason the property is 2k.

Just like S.T.A.L.K.E.R!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 9.09.39 pm.png (596x366, 51K)

Finally, best of all, the left-side concrete building is actually a massive, long abandoned hobby shop, giving us another place for supplies and an even larger level of protection!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 9.01.28 pm.png (686x475, 619K)

This whole fucking thread

youtu.be/ooOELrGMn14

So, in short, green would be entirely fenced in and defended, the black lines around its perimeter are reinforced fencing, the blue area is a solid building which has already been partially fortified, the orange area is portable barracks, kitchen, and storage, the black lines surrounding it are dirt mounds to stop us from being shot, purple area is a possible expansion zone, striped out red (next to purple) is currently maintained building, presumed to be structurally sound, the red building on the left is unoccupied and possible available for purchase or adverse possession, and is fortified as seen in , the yellow area next to it is a mini-mart with food delivered to it by armed guard (possible to get them to deliver some MRE's which we could pick up from the mini mart), and there are strippers and steak just over the road!

Who's willing to risk their life with me setting up a camp here?

Not if a bunch of guys from Jow Forums bring enough guns to start a small scale war!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 9.11.23 pm.jpg (667x334, 79K)

Come on, S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Detroit has been on Jow Forums's to-do list for years, and it's easier than slipping past England and overthrowing sealand, or commandeering the USS Iowa.
Each of those would be a logistical nightmare, in this case we'd have food right next door

>Detroit strippers
Have fun with the gonaherpasiphilaids.

I'd rather set up innawoods than somewhere you always have to be watching out for Tyrone and his merry band of crackheads. If you could buy out a few blocks and make them safe that'd be great but a small section like that wouldn't be worth it. The area I'd look at would be right next to I-94. The two blocks between Harding St & Montclair St just north of 94. Largely unoccupied grass fields with interstate access right in the middle of it. There's a two houses and a mechanic's shop that would need to be bought out alongside all the land which is probably dirt cheap. Both blocks could be walled and built into a small Jow Forumsommunity, as time goes on buy more and more and build a rep that this hood aint to be fucked with and right in the middle of enemy turf a bastion of guns, liberty, and Jow Forumsomraderie springs up.

Sounds like a great place, Imma look into it, see what's available

The reason it’s 2k is that there’s probably 100k in taxes owed on it that will be your responsibility once you buy it.

You are an absolute madlad for thinking about buying property in the heart of darkness
>Keep us updated, if it goes well enough I might lend my Nugget and autism to the cause

it's detroit, there is tons of complete tax forgiveness crap if you just buy the land and do something with it. The reason it's $2000 is because it's detroit and nobody actually wants to do something with it

if it goes well I'll donate ammo and a PSAK or two, as well as seeds so you can grow your own food n shit

We've tried this many times before.
It's literally never worked.
The one time it got past the donation phase, the fucking feds stepped in and stopped it.
Please stop making these fucking autistic threads. Do it yourself and let us know if/when you require reinforcement.

> Livable
> Picks Detroit
Kek, starting my day with a laugh. Thanks op

I don't need nuggets, I need meat on the ground.

I was curious if this has ever actually happened before, I never realised any had gotten past just wishful threads.
What were the details and why did the feds give a shit?

>Was looking for some cheap, liveable land in the US as a base for a holiday, but was curious as to how Detroit's going.
As in
>I wanted some cheap land in somewhere that wasn't a shithole, but thought for fun I'd check out what the prices are like in this absolute fucking shithole for comparison, and found this gem

The nugget comes with 160 pounds of autism and sexual frustration attached.
>Have an internet connection and enough tendies and I'll follow you into the depths of nigger land

If I had no job, was on neetbux, and nothing to live for except New Little Rhodesia in Detroit, then I’d gladly help purchase, build, and occupy said property. Too bad I do have a job, a life, and happiness where I am. Others can dream and make their dreams real though.

2.6k square feet is the size of a large home your land location is too small and too domestic. Try searching farther away from towns/cities. You'll how far less amenities for more opportunities.

Overall the reason why the property is so cheap is because the city will assrape you with property taxes on what the "value" the land at which is now what you bought it for.

So you'll be stuck paying taxes on a useless property with the taxes going up every year because anybody with the money gets the fuck out as soon as possible meaning less taxable base, so you get taxed more.

Try flint, the property next to mine just sold for 200$ And the niggers are better behaved because of all the lead in their systems.

Attached: flint-city-limit-sign-FCNYH6.jpg (1300x951, 184K)