Can I import body armor from the USA if i'm from France?

Can I import body armor from the USA if i'm from France?

Attached: 1548872952218.png (1079x765, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/group/armour-plates-and-inserts/753
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is illegal to export certain types of military technology from the US, including body armor. Most websites that sell surplus will even specify that they do not ship controlled items like that internationally, which can be kind of odd when the item is in fact being shipped back to where it originated from.

Probably not from the USA, unless it's considered outdated prior gen. You'd also probably have to check your countries laws regarding them too.

I can never understand laws against body armor. Governments don’t want their citizens to be able to maybe survive a bullet?

make your own
but I'll be goddamned if Im telling some algerian how to make body armor so he can kill the sons of charles martel

then again if youre gonna kill jews instead mohammed I'll tell you what to do

Attached: body armor.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

They want them easily suppressed in the event they need to be put down, essentially.

No idea. In Sweden police dont care about it. They have even said they support law abiding citizens who buy it.

It's obvious if you understand why they want you disarmed

This
Also why gun laws
Also why all anti freedom laws
>oh anyon we just don’t want crazy people to have them
There are no insane people just people adjusted to insane realities

Attached: 9C17661F-7F39-471D-BBB6-B464FE304218.jpg (434x422, 156K)

I have seen people selling NIJ certificated body armor on ebay. Will I have problems if I buy it? they ship internationally and body armor isnt illegal here

Buy from Finland instead, dumb baguette
varusteleka.com/en/group/armour-plates-and-inserts/753

Shit that looks great and cheap. I'll buy from there pekka, gonna help Finland

Do they ship internationally?

Yes, Varusteleka is a great shop.

In the US some restricted items will get shipped. Then they catch/intercept the item at some point between the two places. They will open the box up, check items. They then insert a device with a wire about 1-3 hairs thick around the box interior. They then have you come sign for the item. Turns out they camp around your house, when you open the package, the wire is damaged and it sets off an alarm where they come arrest you for possession of a regulated item. Not sure how international works though

>Do they ship internationally?
They do. I'm also from France, ordered several times from them and they always delivered fast

I'm an Europoor, and I've bought tons of surplus armor from Ebay.
If they start bitching, just buy German.

Why would you need body armor in a gun free paradise like yours?

it's super easy to get guns legally in France and shitskins also have it easy getting guns from the Balkans

wtf i love nixon now.

Interpol.

>gun free paradise
It's actually pretty easy to buy legal gun

Probably not for long. EU might if the French government doesn't.

You can buy them legally here faggot. Look naturakkks

If you're fighting oppression, youre supposed to take them off the enemy military force. Weaken them, strengthens you. Don't look to a patron to aid the revolution.

Yeah I'm already looking into burying a few things

No, because of ITAR, it has become impossible to get pretty much everything out of the US. Not to mention most websites don't even ship worldwide.

You can buy body armor from France, Germany or Finland just fine

mass shooter wears body armor = harder for cops to kill them (even though in 95% of cases the mass shooter is ultimately apprehended or otherwise commits suicide anyway)
it's all about the mass shooters here

Probably not m. Under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), many things like scopes, gas masks, as night vision, and body armor cannot be exported without special permits. Sportsman's Guide and other catalogs here in the U.S. have a disclaimer saying this. American civilians can own these things since they have legitimate uses like self defense on hunting. I think they are mainly concerned that these items are not obtained by groups like ISIS. The export licenses from the State or Commerce Departments are hard to get. Your best bet would be to look in to surplus in your own country, but I do not know the situation in Europe.