What gun is this?

What gun is this?

Attached: 1.jpg (904x600, 51K)

An AK obviously.

m16a4

Attached: 2.jpg (904x600, 42K)

United States Rifle, Caliber .30-06, Model 1903.

No fool! It's Japanese Norinco Type-95. I know that bullpoop shape anywhere!

I hate this place and its retard denizens.
That is a french FAMAS.

PPSH. Heck of a shotgun.

Wrong, it's actually a MAS.

Attached: 3.jpg (904x600, 54K)

Are you retarded? The famas has a shoulder thing that goes up. It's clearly an m16

It's called SPES13 dumbass

AK-16, chambered in 44 mm.

Are you blind? It's made in California. It says SF right there, for San Francisco.

I'm french and that's definitely not one
That's some spanish stuff

REKT

Attached: 1553043408460.png (750x562, 610K)

It’s fucking Portuguese retard

halo 2 pew pew gun

Portuguese retard here

that ain't me

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-232454_1.jpg (720x462, 58K)

Sniper rifle

looks like a mac10 to me OP

A a-10 warthog gatling gun.

Everyone else in the thread is retarded. Its a Rhodesian FN FAL chambered in 7.62 REAL FUCKIN NATO.

Goddamnit.
Call someone out for pretending to be the bosnian that blew himself up and I forget to take off his name.

It's a Famas, better known as
Full
Auto
Mass
African
Slayer.

maybe r/guns would be more your speed

The Assult Rifle 15, a deadlier civilian version of the Machinegun 16 used in Vietnam; putting the bullet clip in the back makes the ammo travel down the barrel faster, causing greater injury, while the two handles in front are used by the shooter to keep the gun steady, allowing them to more easily shoot targets

Jokes on you. Deagle brand Deagle manufactured by Magijew Industries.

Google says its either a machine or a table depending on whether you enlarge the picture prior to searching. Maybe its a machine table.

desert eagle, most powerful handgun in the world

Nah it's an RPD

It is clearly an antique musket, specifically used in the liberation Sao Paulo from the Portuguese by Emperor Pedro II. This particular weapon is famous for the unusual black-matte finish.
You fucking moron.

>african
>slayer

Attached: deathkek.jpg (128x128, 8K)

maybe stop sucking nigger dick?

Is that a FAMAS?

so 90% of Jow Forums can't even name a FAMAS (battle rifle of the French Army). wow underage noobs, gtfo my board

Are you fucking retarded? It’s clearly a Springfield Model 1873 Trapdoor.

Dumb newfag this is a FAMAS

Attached: 1550813667803.jpg (815x578, 55K)

what the fuck is so funny to you you underage noguns zoomer retard

fiero with a body kit

I feel like this was a social experiment, testing how many retarded responses OP could get by asking a simple, easy to answer question

Attached: whoajack.png (403x448, 53K)

VHS

you're fucking blind, asshole. it's clearly some iranian g3

It was an experiment to test how many people are new to Jow Forums.

Guys, I was in France last week and kept asking Gendarmerie dudes with rifle "Est-ce une FAMAS?"

Long story short, I have a concussion and can't fly back home for another two weeks.

IWI Uzi Carbine
Shalom gentiles

That's a Glawk Fowty Problem Solvuh

Kek

556'er. Usually combined with "pineapples"

I know right? It’s clearly a Kubelwagen.

M60e3

You honestly expected a straight answer from us?

Attached: 170513_ntl_john_mcafee_1239.jpg (1600x900, 538K)

The bipod strongly suggest M2 Browning

Hudson 9

glock

Why won’t manufacturers make a semi auto FAMAS for the civilian market? I’m sick of AR shit and want some diversity in the semi auto market.

Attached: 797CBCD7-45CF-43F0-B3CA-797780A32243.jpg (1181x1742, 203K)

50BMG Desert Eagle

>Why won’t manufacturers make a semi auto FAMAS for the civilian market?
no one will buy it because its not very good

If Taurus and Century Arms can stay in business selling shit it shouldnt be too hard to do with a FAMAS clone.

If im not mistaken, and i have a phD in guns, thats a Barret AR47 chambered in 5.7x28. Its capable of shooting 10000 57 caliber(5.7, bigger than 50 caliber) bullets a second, and can take your entire arm off even if the bullet wizzes past you. Not even sure why this death machine was made. And all those addons too, i mean a bipod lets them shoot with 0 recoil, and see how the magazine is behind the pistol grip? They can just drop it and load a new hi capacity clip in less than a second. Combo'd with the 10k shots per second, and 1 second reload, if each hi capacity magazine is 30 rounds(30 too many), they can shoot 900 rounds a minute. But get this, they can get a belt of clipped ammo to feed directly into the gun, and never have to reload. Me and my second wife's adopted african son are literally shaking right now, please just change the constitution already

It was a creativity test to see how many different posts one basement dweller could think of

appears to be a (BRAND NEW) NORINCO SKS TAPCO STOCK L@@K!!

(You)
And it found one

Bro, do you fucking think life is a video game?

If u dont like it then leave u stupid nigger

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Lots of fucking newfags outing themselves lately.

You guys are all idiots. Obviously OP's pic is a leak of the new top secret Glock brand rifle chambered in 5.56x51.

Pair this up with the twin Colts, and you'll really be talkin my language.

Man, I'd give my left but for a porcelain assault rifle, time to start saving those pay checks.

lmao nice try idiot, thats a spas-47

Of course! A Gatlin gun! Everyone knows that! Look at the hand crank an mutiple barrels!

Glock 19 they are very common

Because it doesn't exist anymore. Closed its door at least a decade ago.

Carbine

kek

>Ctrl+f: Carcano
>0 results
Cmon guys!

Attached: IMG_4102.png (489x445, 375K)

Holy shit I want this