Don't worry, kommandos, Missouri will lead the charge!

Don't worry, kommandos, Missouri will lead the charge!

Attached: moban.png (1895x693, 2.11M)

I mean, I'm just a yuropoor, but that's based

Kansas and Alaska already have this. But still based.

Good. More states need to follow suit.

While I like muh gun laws, I'd rather not have bubbu who wants all people not white dead to have access to easy guns.

Kill yourself nigger lover.

Attached: 1531540738314.png (533x622, 26K)

shoot him with your gun retard

Based

This

Attached: fd9.jpg (920x722, 110K)

Not with that .22 in the picture.

I can't, you all always go on and on about carrying in condition 0, but then also go on about how if someones charging you at 30 feet you don't even have enough time to react. So what is it mother fucker. Carry my gun in condition 0 all the time with my raider shield in hand too?

The charge of hillbillies getting reamed up the ass by the ATF because they think this bill actually changes anything?

We had a half dozen threads that got deleted last night on this very topic, some very involved and informative. I wake up this morning and find I've been warned for daring to talk about politics on Jow Forums instead of Jow Forums. I may well get thumped for merely posting this.

Just sayin.'

so hes charging you with a gun? i think hes retarded enough that you can pull on him even if hes within 30ft.

The ones who decide who "bubba" is will decide that you can't have guns. Dumbass.

Situational awareness you dumb nigger, don't be caught in a position. Also it's 25 feet from holster

It will once enough states follow suit. Marijuana legalization is a similar situation.

It's Jow Forums related, fuckem.

It was changed to 30ft this year from holster.

the problem is that reps and dems sort of agree on marijuana legalization, funs are a different story

Unfortunately you're not wrong.

It's not a fucking redcross CPR cert, you can't just fucking "change it" you absolute retard

21 foot rule was changed to 25 and now 30 feet. deal tripfag.

Just like the DEA has been going after marijuana users in states that legalized it or how ICE went after officials in sanctuary cities/states? The commies will have to admit those laws are wrong or this law is just.

>It's Jow Forums related, fuckem.
Yeah I knew. I was here when Heller vs Chicago got its own sticky. Nevertheless.... I get up for a doctor's appointment bright and early and when I try to post something, I see this shit.

Attached: k jannies can go fuck themselves.png (803x545, 110K)

Yeah, well I'm a Californian. They're trying to turn this place into the most disarmed, progressive, pedophile wetback playground possible. Also, fuck all you misguided faggots who think I'm responsible for feinswine, bloomberg, brady, and reagan fucking up everything before I was even born.

Jannies can die in a fire
>4 no compensation

So its adapting to a fatter and slower America.

It's adapting to leaner quicker immigrants.

And you'll NEVER see them warn/ban someone for posting homo hookup and anime character threads. Why do you people keep posting on this board with clearly retarded mods and jannies who want to ban you for being straight and using bad words? There's obviously a high amount of people who have a problem with the way this board's run, yet all the other Jow Forumss are ghost towns. Stop being a cuckchanneler goober.

Attached: custardmouthedcrackedlockedohyes2.png (435x413, 164K)

Based fucking missouri holy shit.