New Zealand to Impose Sweeping Gun Ban After Mosque Killings

Are my New Zealand friends on Jow Forums nervous??? Do they have a lot of lakes there??

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 8.38.50 AM.png (2560x1006, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forms.police.govt.nz/forms/firearms-hand-in
twitter.com/eurorabbit/status/1108565360704409606
twitter.com/Qazi_Samee/status/1108381164203622401?s=19
9news.com.au/2019/03/18/14/49/christchurch-shooting-teen-shared-video-denied-bail
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont think theyre here anymore. I heard that their isps blocked a bunch of sites

This NZ went Defcuck 1

>my New Zealand friends on Jow Forums
Lad there aren't any of them any more. And even ones with VPN's are probably too spooked to be on here, lest footage of the shooting or anything related to it that doesn't tow the whitey bad, mudslimes good narrative is found in their browser cache.

Attached: guncontrolancient.jpg (971x504, 82K)

why is this shooting so special compared to others???

Because it was a white man shooting invaders, not the other way around.

Attached: media.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Because a big bad white man from the Cambodian blackjack forums killed the exotic people who must be protected at all costs.

Because the (((forces that be))) were waiting for this to push in the legislation. They always wanted to disarm the Populus, they just needed a way to convince them to agree.

It was livestreamed and the manifesto scares them

fuck nz cucks

also fuck niggers, jannies and doublefuck sandniggers

It's the single worst mass shooting in NZ history

It's too late to help the Kiwis, but hoe much will this embolden Grabbers here in the States?

The question no one seems to be able to answer is, why the FUCK were the muzzies in ChristChurch to begin with?
Why are they in every remote corner of every white nation, in increasing numbers?
Why?
Why should I feel sorry for them? I didn't feel sorry for the Scandinavian roasties who got culturally enriched and peacefully beheaded for hiking unprotected in Morocco, and they are my people.
How about we stay in our own nations and we won't have conflict.

Their cops are taking Islam awareness classes in the mosque that got shot up, Kiwi bikers are guarding it so the poor innocents can pray, and they're broadcasting the fucking call to prayer on their mass media. The Shire has surrendered to the orcs, hand and foot. So no. They're not nervous. They're eager to please.

Not much more than they already were, honestly. It'll fuel more anti-conservative sentiment than specific anti-gun sentiment. Shame about NZ, though.

>they're broadcasting the fucking call to prayer on their mass media.
You have got to be shitting me.

Attached: 1552703598205.png (635x457, 258K)

because you are white oppressor ofc

>Stay in our own nations

Because Australia and New Zealand were always white, right?

Yes, actually. They didn't exist as nations before we came. No infrastructure, no system of governance or law beyond local tribalistic shit.
Don't get me wrong, I support self determination for indigenous peoples, but handing the USA, Canada, Aus/NZ back in whole to the savages just isn't feasible.

you must be confused, this is 4channel

nah, the answer is to kill anyone who isnt yourself. only then can there be peace.

it is for their own safety, anybody believing people will peacefully live in harmony next to others that despise them and their values is fantasy, everyone with half brain already knows how it will end

peace is never an option

I'm almost certain they've blocked 4channel as well. I'll ask my kiwi friend and hope he's not too spooked of being thrown in prison for a decade because he checked his discord DMs.
We wouldn't need to have any such conflict if we didn't have constant mass migration into Western nations. But then again, this is almost certainly part of what (((they))) want.

Attached: modernity.png (716x714, 874K)

forms.police.govt.nz/forms/firearms-hand-in

Here's the surrender form, lads. Don't spam it.

and whatever you do DONT use a nz proxy to make it look legit

>The question no one seems to be able to answer is, why the FUCK were the muzzies in ChristChurch to begin with?
>Why are they in every remote corner of every white nation, in increasing numbers?
Yup, those are the 2, million dollar questions.

Or in more simple terms....There are 50 Muslim countries in the world. Why the fuck can't muslims (and it's not just them to be honest, africans as well) simply live in those countries and leave the rest alone?

We all know the answer, it's because they are incapable of creating a society which is both functional and prosperous on their own (Dubai? incredible amounts of slave labor and oil being extracted by foreign companies) while at the same time wanting a first world lifestyle, courtesy of western tax payers of course.

Kiwi here AMA

>they're broadcasting the fucking call to prayer on their mass media.
LINK????? This has to be a joke.

twitter.com/eurorabbit/status/1108565360704409606

Attached: nzcucks.png (638x673, 216K)

Oh NO NO NO NO NO
twitter.com/Qazi_Samee/status/1108381164203622401?s=19

Attached: 1553177835589.png (580x530, 423K)

This is literally exactly what he wanted. Use a shooting to impose new gun laws and make the whites feel like they're unwanted and 2nd-class citizens in their own homes.

How are people okay with this?

Of course the shitskins want to come to our countries, that goes without saying.
The REAL question/answer though is who is letting them in to our countries and who is constantly working to prevent us shutting the floodgates?
Who was overwhelmingly behind the Hart Cellar act of 1965, reforming immigration law in the USA to drastically change the origin of the people coming in, and by extension drastically change our demographics?
Who was behind the similar reforms in the other western nations in the same period of time?

Attached: whocanitbe2.gif (452x523, 3K)

Fucking hell lads, this is how it goes

>make the whites feel like they're unwanted and 2nd-class citizens in their own homes.
The laws, policing, media and governments of our own nations beat him to the punch by several decades, I'm afraid.

Attached: mediashooter.jpg (960x960, 109K)

>using 4channel
/frames still works you moron

Yeah, I used to believe it was just to get more cheap workforce. Not anymore. Also believing that they are going to take your guns only because one crazy guy? They were just waiting for opportunity. Rational government wouldnt even think of disarming law obedient citizens because of some random criminal. Literally the opposite, it would allow the population to defend themselves, as it is clear that it took hour for police to even react.

But this has nothing to do with logic, there is simply just plan to disarm people so they cant defend themselves when government start taking their other rights.

But yeah, at least heroic jannies can warn and ban me for posting "muh politics" in "muh sensitive nz shooting thread."

Liberals and leftists (which has become pretty much the same thing since 1968, at least in the West)

And yes, almost all jews are either liberals or leftists but not every liberal or leftist is a jew.

This is where Jow Forums is retarded. They believe it's jews and jews only while it in fact goes beyond jews. Kick out every jew from a given country and you'd still have tons of non jewish liberals and leftists in your midst.

Attached: NZ turnin 1.jpg (1301x780, 118K)

/frames still works
Holy shit.

Attached: 43345353.jpg (278x425, 25K)

I’m not even full Jow Forums and it’s disgusting how blantantly anti-white governments have become

Says nothing about broadcasting the call to prayer on their mass medias.

Attached: NZ turnins.jpg (850x483, 124K)

Because it's the worst mass killing in NZ history and they're more than willing to hop on the "no guns" bandwagon to be an example against the US

Check out the Culture of Critique by Kevin B Macdonald, if you can get your hands on it(Amazon cucked and banned it within the last week or so) There are also 2 previous books in his trilogy.
There is a certain group that works to further its own ethnic interests, while discouraging Europeans from pursuing theirs. Part of these interests includes not being a sole minority in a majority of Europeans. It is much easier, safer and more preferable to be one of a plethora of majority-minority groups. This is why we see our governments and media apparatuses constantly push more and more nonwhite immigration to white countries, because this group controls a disproportionate influence on these institutions.

>we will call you
This is PRIME scammer territory. Call with spoofed cop number, tell person to arrive at (address) or what may look like or make you think its a police station. Or call them, dress up like cop, arrive at that persons house, take guns, you have guns to either black market or commit crimes with.

Seems like a well thought out plan

I never implied muh all jews are gommies and all gommies are jews.
However its a very tenuous argument to make that without jews we would be in the same situation we are now.
Also the left/right dichotomy is not the full story, at all. There are plenty of "right wing" people, both jew and gentile, who push mass migration for the benefit to big business.

>look! Subliminal messaging!
I'm sorry there arent many stock photos of niggers grabbing their dads gun. Maybe if they actually stuck around then we'd have some.

Libgen.io has it.

Because this one is actually highly likely to be emulated; the guy was a madman, but the targets he chose resonated with large swaths of he population. Shooting up a school is insane, shooting up immigrants will make people stealth cheer for you.

New Zealand is already far gone
9news.com.au/2019/03/18/14/49/christchurch-shooting-teen-shared-video-denied-bail
>Error: You were warned. You must first view this warning to post again.
> Regarding the NZ gun ban: If you want to talk about politics, go to Jow Forums.
the absolute state of this board

>Also believing that they are going to take your guns only because one crazy guy?
He's not crazy. That's the problem.

Shoot more muzzies

>However its a very tenuous argument to make that without jews we would be in the same situation we are now.
Jews for the most part "supercharged" things which already existed before. Look up stuff like telescopic philantrophy, since when it existed and where it comes from.

Furthermore, technically speaking all of these things existed PRIOR to the existence of communism (never mind that communist countries have always been far more nationalistic than anglo-liberal countries have). This is another thing Jow Forums won't tell you.

The problem is liberalism. Really that simple.

Oh and btw...here's another question Jow Forums can never answer...Why did so many, so fucking many of the jews move to America, specifically America, when they fled Europe? Why didn't they move to say India. Or why not to China. Or Argentina or Canada or any other spacious country. Why did they so disproportionately move to America? And why did they achieve such incredible power in a matter of mere decades in America and America only. Jews had power elsewhere of course but NEVER to the degree they have in America and NEVER so quickly.

Why? Why is that? I know the reason but it's a reason Americans hate to hear, hence Jow Forums playing stupid.

Kiwi here, I will tell you why this is different.

Not only did it blow port arthur out of the water but it was a MASSIVE failure for our Police and Intelligence services to not catch this guy before he carried this out.

I also work in a petrol station, when people come in they all agree that what he did was beyond fucking awful be that they "can see where he's coming from". That frightens the fuck out of people.

I know,
Same warning.

Attached: coc.png (298x314, 60K)