It's a official, bears are the most disappointing animal

There's now an updated study of handgun effectiveness against bears. Now featuring confirmed kills with .22 pistols and a grizzly bear that was dropped with a Makarov.

ammoland.com/2019/03/pistols-or-handguns-used-to-defend-against-bear-attack-95-effective-63-cases/

Attached: crying bear.jpg (610x424, 170K)

>bullets kill shit
News at 11

Lmao bears confirmed for noguns fags

Bears BTFO.
Now test gorillas

How many people got ate and didnt report there story lmao, you lower 48 retards don't know shit about bears

Haha you're going to sold to leafs or Russians

Cops do it daily user

Considering the amount of people who insist nothing short of .44 magnum will reliably stop a bear, these things do actually need to be said.

>Russian cops have no problem dropping a grizzly bear with a Makarov
>Americans regularly get into arguments about common handgun calibers that are more powerful than 9x18mm Makarov as if making the wrong choice will put you at a serious disadvantage against a person
How did the caliber debate situation get as ridiculous as it is in American gun cultue?

>Bear's aren't invincible therefore they're shit

Do you ever wonder how it makes us blacks feel when we read shit like this? How can you compare us to gorillas man? I can’t browse any fucking board without being reminded

fpbp why does this thread continue

Our bears are obese and have aids, much more dangerous

Kek, you knew what you signed up for when you came here, nigger. Take the bants like everybody else.

Give me a hug, man.

It'll be all right. Just firebomb the South, Chicago, St. Louis, Newark....

>How can you compare us to gorillas man?
>A spokesperson for Google confirmed to Wired that the image categories “gorilla,” “chimp,” “chimpanzee,” and “monkey” remained blocked on Google Photos after Alciné’s tweet in 2015. “Image labeling technology is still early and unfortunately it’s nowhere near perfect,”

Attached: jacky_tweet_centered.png (800x424, 162K)

Join the club, doesn't matter your race, ethnicity, county of origin, etc. Someone is always going ot be taking the piss on you for something.

...nigger

Because these people never leave the glow of their computer screens user, so instead of hating themselves like everyone else, they hate anyone slightly different.

>implying anyone gives a shit about how you feel

What about his mom?

Have you tried not being black?

Attached: 1550687042259.jpg (640x561, 35K)

A timid 250lb black bear does not = a crazed 900 brown bear. When will retards understand this?

Quit being such a pussy

Jesus Christ my sides

this, black bears are just very fat dogs, brown bears are a completely different story

13%
50%

Do you know what facts are being referenced here?

said facts are profoundly false and inflated

>lower 48 retards

907 in the house, confirmed.

.22 kills were all black bears, they don't count

By the FBI? No. Sociologist try to find excuses, but that's it.

In fact, it should be closer to 6%, as it is mostly the male population, and adolescent or above.

Attached: 1543948413229.png (495x424, 99K)

Shut up nigger

Attached: 1543946187540.png (626x355, 11K)

Because yankee fudds are even dumber and more sperg than southern fudds.
Its ridiculous honestly.

I'm a hiker/camper. Speaking from experience which ONLY has to do with black bears:

I've seen several black bears in the wild. I've never seen a black bear's head in the wild. Why? Because they always run away as soon as they see me. Black bears are typically timid.

Therefore, if a black bear comes toward me, I'm going to assume it wants to hurt me, and I'm going to shoot it. All I have is a .38 revolver, but black bears aren't that big. I should probably get FMJ for the woods, though.

One no! Someone insulted X race on Jow Forums! That NEVER happens!

Men of any race commit 95% of the violent crimes. If you want to stop crime, get rid of the male population.

wouldn't the russian bears most likely have AIDS as well?

Attached: F2.medium.gif (648x632, 233K)

hahaha just scroll past niggaa just look a different way lmfao like just close the computer nigga damn

Attached: 1541725266246.jpg (264x191, 6K)

Dear afro descendent gentleman or lady: fuck you and all of your race.

>>Jow Forumseddit

Then leave, and get the fuck out of the west while your at it. We dont wanna be around you.

You don't have a right to white people.

Attached: 351808_5510949 (1).jpg (1238x2513, 985K)

Fuck niggers

Attached: 1548150316184.png (334x346, 120K)

Attached: 1548485041179.png (500x624, 228K)

I think it comes from some belief that you are only allowed to shoot once.

Well seeing as they're probably the one and only true apex predator in the wild I would say it's probably safe to assume bears are still very very very dangerous

post guns pol faggot

Real talk, this looks like BS.... how would you ever actually be able to accurately quantify homicide rates by race in a mixed race community?

I get homicide convictions, but that's a very different thing than actual rates.

Okay user, now YOU go into the woods with a .22 target pistol and go bag yourself a grizzly, no?

Fuck off Hawaii fag

Attached: 1553147463404.png (750x598, 996K)

This is a body count.

Behold the most compact bear killer

Attached: XtreamMeme9mm.png (801x602, 270K)

You can only kill it if it's far away. Close and you are fucked no matter what gun you have

Now imagine how I must feel as a jew. Suck it up and join in on the banter or get out.

Attached: big-hype-blob.gif (441x331, 67K)

You've got to admit, the more cultish communities of your faith make historically easy targets.
Also the whole "extremely overrepresented among the wealthy"
and the whole "militant ethnostate with powerful and nearly out of control spy ring" thing that is Israel

But we made the deagle tho

Just bantz lad
Call him a wh*toid, remind him his race is dying out, and move on, no biggie

"militant ethnostate" has it's upsides
also the deagle is shit, 10mm best mm and if you need a retarded magnum round that's why god gave us .460 rowland

The deagle is a joke of a gun. What use does it have?

I love this, the fact that blacks are pushing to start calling white people something and none of it hurts us as bad as nigger hurts you. Haha what a fucking waste of a race lmao.

Exactly what i got, no bear livin thru 16 rds of 460 ft/lbs of energy extreme penetrator solid copper rounds

kek

Maybe stop being niggers? Didn't your dad teach you anything?

Attached: 1544412090803.jpg (936x615, 120K)

It's chambered in .50 African Eliminator, you figure it out.

user, 10mm is better for man sized targets, and a gun you can actually hold is better for anything larger

manlet detected

American gun owners just have so many more options available and a vested interest in justifying said choices.

Maybe you should go back to facebook you nigger faggot

This guy is new boot goofing.

how do you enjoy those yaoi hands

>he doesn't know that FBI crime statistics are public information
Oh my sweet summer child.

>14 rounds of 22 lr stop black bear while dog fights it. Includes 1 reload
Not exactly reliable

A man was shot in the back and killed from 200 yards by a 22LR
That does not mean it will "reliably" kill you, just that shit happens
The point of the heavier calibers is that the bullet will still reach vitals even in the case of sub optimal placement and that means a cartridge and projectile which can penetrate the thickest and hardest parts of a brown bear.
but really you just sound like a butt hurt 9mm fag so I'm sure you won't learn anything anyway

the dark lord has spoken

"GLIDE, Ore. — Aaron Wyckoff didn’t start to panic until his .45-caliber pistol quit firing, and the bear kept chewing on his arm.

So, he recalls, he tried to pull the bear’s jaws apart. Then he tried to roll down the ridge where he and the bear were wrestling. But the bear grabbed his calf, pulled him back and went for his groin.

Wyckoff said he countered by shoving his pistol and his hand into the bear’s mouth. But by then, the struggle in the Cascade Range in Southern Oregon attracted the attention of Wyckoff’s party, and other hunters rushed over.

Justin Norton fired a round from his .44-caliber pistol into the black bear’s stomach, to no avail. He approached the bear, put the gun behind its ear and fired again. It finally rolled away."

The question was never if pistols will kill it. It's if it'll actually stop it before it kills you, and how consistently it does it. This is really skewed in results since it's not going with bears determined to kill you. This is like if someone told you to throw rocks at it, it probably has a high success rate of making bears go away. Most people don't do that though.

A well placed .22lr is all it takes to down a bear. But not everyone has that skill or luck, so you begin playing the number and probability game. You want a cartridge with some more penetration power to squeeze whatever little advantage you can get from a non-instant biological stop shot. Then you run into the variable of a bear being right on top of you and you might only have 1-2 shots, so what cartridge can give you even more penetration power? Then you get into portability, if that isn’t a problem, everyone would be lugging around a proper longarm.

All these little things can basically get you a wide range of pistol calibers and most people settle into the middle of the spectrum. The same can be said about human self defense caliber arguments, but it’s not as shrouded in mystery because we have plenty of data regarding human-on-human shootings. Not that much data on human-bear shooting.

That crow is gonna get inhaled if that unit gets a few inches closer

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Man, I'm german.
Do you have any idea about the amount of shit both myself, my parents, grandparents, and great grandparents have gotten over the last 80 years because of this?
At this point, if anyone tries to throw that shit at me, I throw it right the fuck back at them, because it's the only way it'll stop.
Hiding is what my great grandparents did. Keeping quiet is what my grandparents did. My parents simply took the abuse. I'm standing up to it.

you gave sad
you should feel bad for posting ths px
plz die
your mom

Attached: IMG_20181016_125153384.jpg (2207x2519, 637K)

Good for you krautanon

>But the bear grabbed his calf, pulled him back and went for his groin.
OwO

That part made me shrivel.

Would it have been better to grab a knife in that situation?

Nothing like stabbing yourself directly in the penis.

throw him something to chew on so you can crawl away, not like doctors can't make a new penis

How are you this delusional. Blacks are extremely violent, this is a fact, this reality whether you like it or not. Deal with it. It's their genetics.

Stop being animals then.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

I get cumskin be shitposters here on the daily, just take the bants or get out

The next generation restarts the gas chambers ja?

> Most dissapointing animal
Coastal brownies have been known to kill people, bury them, and dig them up later as a form of meat seasoning. Pretty fucking metal if you ask me.

Fingers fucking crossed, but more likely we just nuke Germany, kill everyone currently there, wait 20 years for the dust to settle, then go back and rebuild our homeland.
NO IMMIGRINTS

Deal with the bantz dipshit

Take some fucking banter, dude.