Nuclear Terrorism

>As-salamu alaykum, this is the Taliban speaking. We have acquired ten briefcase nuclear devices which we have the means of delivering to your imperialist cities filled with Infidels via our global network of faithful Islamic soldier cells and sleeper agents, inshallah. You have bombed our cities enough, now it is our turn. We demand that you withdraw your colonialist crusader forces from Afganistan immediately and perhaps Allah will show you mercy. Allahu Akbar.

Say that North Korea helped them out secretly like they did Iran to fuck over America. North Korea will deny and you can’t attack them anyways since they also have nukes.

>what do?

Attached: C4E39071-4413-44C7-95E8-044E3C204D9F.jpg (574x800, 48K)

Crack open a beer and watch. Unless they hit Shasta Dam, I give zero fucks.

>you can’t attack them anyways since they also have nukes
why does this mean I can't attack them?

You are crazy if you think North Korea can’t get a single btr with a nuke strapped in it into Seoul. Not to mention you probably can’t shoot down all the nuclear missiles they launch at South Korea at such a short range. Also Kim can act confused on how they managed to steal enriched Uranium from him or just say he dindu nuffin and this is a western hit job conspiracy like Iraq.

Attached: 88A62E41-45FF-450F-99A8-F24DEBC6CDA2.jpg (900x600, 95K)

Why would the Taliban be blowing up western cities. Do you even know what the Taliban is?

Most of the Taliban don't even know about 9/11

is it time

Attached: fd23bba6ffbfd6d81cc16c4f209428b9.png (536x475, 710K)

>stop occupying our country and bombing our cities or else we will bomb your cities

That simple. No terrorism for the sake of terrorism.

Realistically? Probably cuck.

>o-okay Mr. Taliban you can have Afghanistan j-just please don’t hurt us

Maybe condemn them in public with strongly worded letters and sanction Taliban occupied Afganistan.

>can't shoot them all down
>some retarded method of delivery like a btr
if nukes are getting set off then North Korea is getting short launched by a few tridents so fast they won't know what hit them considering they have no early warning if they are playing the sit and wait game. your scenario fail's to understand reality

There is a reason why America hasn’t tried to pre-emptively strike them in real life.

I live 500 yards from the entrance to the Holland Tunnel, I'm fucked.

Kys

>When you blow up North Korea and literally nothing changes.

>Taliban
At least pick a group that would actually do this, like al Qaeda or Islamic State

>There is a reason why America hasn’t tried to pre-emptively strike them in real life.
the reason is we have no cause and it would be a waste of weapons and place us in as precarious place internationally and militarily
>When you blow up North Korea and literally nothing changes.
well they wouldn't be giving nukes to terrorists in your scenario anymore that's for sure

Pre-emptively nuking North Korea due to an alleged transgression that is difficult to prove after having a history of lying like in Iraq War 2 or the Gulf of Tonkin incident will also put you in a very difficult position politically and internationally.

>We have acquired ten briefcase nuclear devices which we have the means of delivering to your imperialist cities filled with Infidels via our global network of faithful Islamic soldier cells and sleeper agents, inshallah. You have bombed our cities enough, now it is our turn. We demand that you withdraw your colonialist crusader forces from Afganistan immediately and perhaps Allah will show you mercy.

Can I give you directions to the center of 10 insufferable shitlib cities instead?

Attached: 1543185342613.jpg (499x274, 33K)

>Pre-emptively nuking North Korea due to an alleged transgression that is difficult to prove after having a history of lying like in Iraq War 2 or the Gulf of Tonkin incident will also put you in a very difficult position politically and internationally.
A false dichotomy evidence of North Korean interference wouldn't be difficult to prove North Korea would have great difficulty covertly transporting a nuclear weapon to terrorists without tipping off someone in 5 eyes very little comes from the country. As long as some form of justification exists a 150 warhead solution would be reasonable considering American citizens just got nuked. No one of importance had the guts to question us until half a decade after 9/11.

>radiation spreads into China and South Korea
>you just nuked China’s ally due to an allegation that China probably doesn’t believe
>using nukes first at all

Yep, America is fucked. Expect the EU to distance themselves if not turn on America.

>china
>nuclear relevant
>with 250 warheads and a counter value doctrine
yea nah. they move a muscle they enjoy 400 years of military irrelevance from a 700 warhead counter force strike

>millions of gun grabber city slicker libtards die
>white Sharia installed in America
>thots put in their place
>traditionalism restored

Sounds pretty based.

How you going to counter force their submarines? Also I’m sure some of their mobile nuke launch vehicles will also get their missiles off. Counter value is great at preventing you from striking their shit in the first place because they hold all of your big cities hostage.

Hey fellas! Hold on and I will give you my list of cities. Jew York and Gay Angeles are first of course? What else Jow Forums?

Oh no the EU doesn't like us? Oh no! kek

>How you going to counter force their submarines?
with the Virginians and seawolfs currently tracking them not hard to track 3 submarines
>Also I’m sure some of their mobile nuke launch vehicles will also get their missiles off
china is only estimate rn to have about 6 mobile launchers but it has been an area ofd investment. however the US has invested massively in detection by satellite and sensors of these launchers since the Russians started using this method in the late 70's
> Counter value is great at preventing you from striking their shit in the first place because they hold all of your big cities hostage.
Counter value means nothing if you have already taken mass casualty and are willing to take more in the pursuit of destroying your ability to take a perceived quantity more. Y

You as many other through history seem to underestimate the resolve and capability of the United States

Imagine

Attached: 5bb4dceeb6b4c5efb0bde7f0689fc3cb.jpg (500x214, 17K)

I concede to this but I think America is quite casualty adverse. Look at the chimp out after the relatively minor 9/11. Say 4 big U.S. cities are hit with nuclear weapons after the counter force. Pretty damn good for a nuclear war. How will the families of those people react when America struck first?

trickling casualties for a cause that over time can become politically untenable do wear on the American consciousness. This thersis comes largely from vietnam.

However it fails to understand that American reaction to fast paced mass casualty such as 9/11 or the USS Maine or Pearl Harbor isn't fear or weakening instead it is Anger. Massive amounts of anger and aggression at any cost. If anything the United States temperament is very attuned to the nature of nuclear war.

I think the key aspect is how much blame Americans put on North Korea. If a terrorist nukes New York with a North Korean bomb and most citizens see it that way then America is merely retaliating. Public perception on who started it will matter. You have changed my mind a lot on this matter though.

If a nuke goes off in new york and our intelligence agencies saay it was NK I doubt there will be many of import stating
>it's time we take a few months till we have the full story and make a measured and careful decision.

within 24 hours of 9/11 the CIA already started operation jaw breaker

>terrorist nukes Los Angeles
>go on Jow Forums
>this is a cia-nigger/mossad false flag to invade Iran and North Korea for (((them))) and the (((banks)))

duck and cover user

I just have to hope its low yield and the detonation is on the East side of Manhattan. Brick building should help.

Worst possible thing they could do is attack us openly. Our military and allies would shit fire on every man woman and child in the sandbox.

>Look at the chimp out after the relatively minor 9/11
That is an incredibly poor example. The American reaction to 9/11 was invasion, military escalation, anger, and if anything renewed patriotism and unity, at least for a time.
Is right. We're casualty averse when it's us going into foreign countries. When we're attacked in our own country we tend to go in quite the opposite direction.

To be fair Jow Forums's reaction to LA getting nuked would probably be to break out the nice champagne

Kek. WIth America in disarray our "continental" allies will jump straight up Russia and China's asses. English Commonwealth may continue to side with us.

You're going to nuke niggers and Muslims? Have at it.

>Taliban occupied Afganistan
Lmao that’s like saying the confederate occupied south. A force of and by the local populace de facto cannot be occupiers, but we sure are

Attached: 8ECCD03B-7167-480C-94FE-59569E212D75.jpg (1088x1600, 253K)

i believe that post detonation they would be able to determine where the uranium used in that device came from.

Attached: 1542239835840.gif (468x392, 1.95M)

wet dreams

True Lies is top 90s action Jow Forumsino.

Attached: 1544322012610.gif (270x270, 972K)

>afghanistan is one homogenous hivemind
Woof

>There is a reason why America hasn’t tried to pre-emptively strike them in real life.
No casus belli and it would destabilize the region. If they sponsored a nuclear attack on the US they'd be glass, and nobody would really be too upset about it. Nuclear retaliation for nuclear attack is an accepted right of a nation state, its half the reason why people stockpile the things.
Lol. we'd call china 2 minutes ahead of time and tell them what we were doing, they can either sit things out or both our countries turn into nuclear hellfire. They don't care enough for NK to commit sudoku, and if they were willing to do so just to end america then they'd have done it already. NK is an increasingly unstable and less useful idiotic stooge of a country by the day as far as the chinks are concerned, they'd be pissed but not enough to step up.

Dear Taliban,
Please use them on DC, New York, Chicago, and San Francisco. We promise not to retaliate. In fact, we'll be grateful.
Sincerely,
Real Americans