What is the best firearm to suicide?

I'm just curious... what is the best firearm to commit suicide? If I would kill myself I would shoot at my head, so I think that the best firearm is the one that can perforate the skull and come out of it, while cause the most damages inside the brain. Honest advice? Tell me brand, model, size of the bullets... I'm just wondering lol

Attached: Tank.jpg (550x413, 63K)

Yes

Your mum LOL

Any 12g shotgun with slugs

i once read about a dude in germany who shot himself with a .22, he just put water in his mouth and shot himself through the chin. basically vaporized his head. i imagine that's the safest way to go with every caliber, there's always the not so small chance of you hitting the wrong part or no part of your brain at all and either living on as a vegetable or dying from blood loss over hours or days.

eh but don't kill yourself user.

Brown Bess Flintlock Musket outside Chuck Shumers house.

suck start the 37mm cannon of a Japanese Type 95 Ha-Go light tank

this

Attached: 1553011135848.png (800x598, 577K)

>he just put water in his mouth and shot himself through the chin. basically vaporized his head
Wait how does this work

Attached: 1524895265874.jpg (198x223, 45K)

Motorboat boobs until you achieve death

seems like a very bad idea

Attached: 1552431500507.png (448x539, 141K)

It doesn't, user is a faggot

Is dis fo reel?

shotgun to the head has the highest legality rate of all suicide methods

>legality
*lethality
google chrome is convinced that lethality is not a word

prove me wrong faggot

well i'm no rocket scientist but i always just accepted that it's something someting pressure boom

To be fair, when even bongs and nips can get their hands on a shotgun then a high legality rate works too

Shockwaves transmit force through liquid environments much better than through air. It's the same reason why if you detonated a bomb in a swimming pool while you were swimming, you would McFucking die, no matter what part of the pool you were in.

thank you professor

not a fire arm use a rope.

Attached: pz8wKAJ_d.jpg (640x823, 88K)

my father died that way and he looked way more peaceful than i expected, except the tongue thing. i looked it up and it's actually a much quicker death than i thought

ksg yourself.

Use nitrogen or helium gas. 100% painless

Doesn’t work anymore, hasn’t for decades I’m so sick of this meme. They spike helium with oxygen to prevent this

how invested are you in the whole topic? and why?

This, please don’t ruin it for the rest of us, OP

Attached: D55C3298-C7E4-424F-947B-C26B82C50E78.jpg (655x600, 100K)

>that can perforate the skull and come out of it, while cause the most damages inside the brain

You'll want a bullet that doesn't come out. also, something that mushrooms as fuck or that breaks into smaller parts. It may be a meme bullet, but that "radically invasive projectile" might do the job.

Attached: rip.jpg (800x450, 58K)

I live in Europe ahahah stay calm

any retard that can read a box knows this, I’m not OP btw just used to stock balloon equipment on the party isle of a store I used to work at :)

Does this shit even feed into a fucking chamber? It looks like trying to load a thimble full of nails.