Um

um

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-151439.png (1546x2048, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cghg-QyTP_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100% true

How new is this article? This shit came out in the fucking 80s

>grenades: this is what happens when you mix a rifle with a bomb

You're a century and a half late

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-181156_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 273K)

>a rifle and a gun
the humanity

I dropped National Interest from my feed because their articles make Buzzfeed articles look like Martin Luther's theses.
>AK-47 or M-16: Which is better?! (the answer might surprise you!)
>Top 5 best handguns (Glock made the list)
>A look at the Army's next big mega deadly big dick fucking deadly huge powerful fucking fuck you faggot rifle

Aids
This what happens when you mix OP and faggotry.

Has anybody fired a desert eagle that didn't malfunction every other round? I've shot at least 4 and every single one has been a fucking disaster.

Got these shitty articles on my Chrome browser recommendations

>Has anybody fired a desert eagle that didn't malfunction every other round?
no

It's weapons grade boomer fudd clickbait, I love to hateread it.

Same.

That web page is nearly usable on my phone due to all of the pop up video advertisements.
Have a good 4g signal and a new phone.

I own one and it works fine. It's one of the older Israeli models maybe that's why.

>benchmade: this is what happens when you mix cucks and knives

Same. It's an embarrassment to the firearms community

I had a new production one last year that I put about 100 rounds through (African Eliminator) before I sold it because it was just taking up space and not fun to shoot. Been thinking about buying a .357 to replace it but haven't got around to it.. I already have a Coonan for a silly oversized pistol chambered in that round so I might just go .44 Mag.

Stop limp wristing it faggot.

Now made in the USA

>Mixing a gun with another gun creates an absolute meme

Attached: 1537191349830.jpg (380x400, 42K)

Local texas bong here, literally leaning to add a deagle to my collection to expand my cartridges (.50AE)

any tips on what I should be looking for? (Finishes, manufacturer ect)
I have about 2k and seen them as cheap as 1600 but need to know what to look for in these big bois

Thanks lads

That makes sense. I hear IMI has good build quality.

Never change, Jow Forums

Buy basic black parkerizing, hard chrome or stainless.. don't waste cash on gold or tigerstrip or that distressed shit unless you just absolutely have to meme. You can find them for around 1400 occasionally when they're on sale, wholesale on a basic bitch black is around 1250ish.. I work for an ffl in DFW area btw.

I nevwr understood this meme. It's a gas powered action, so the slide should move no matter what as long as the piston is being pushed by gasses.

The Diggle isn't DI, right?

Guuuuys! We got an expert here!

Yes but if you let the gun fly back too quickly it is possible to catch the brass.
Honestly it's much less of an issue than the magazine, you absolutely can not teacup the magazine or put any pressure on it while shooting, that causes more malfunctions than anything.

Not an expert I just have access to a bunch of distributors and their price lists. Plus we sell a lot of Deagles.

Attached: 20190321_152257.jpg (3064x2368, 2.6M)

The national interest is dumb. They've put out like three articles "introducing" the AR pistol.

Same here as well. fuck you google. This shit is so laced with "and here's why that's a bad thing"

I. HATE. FUCKING. RAILS.
Why can’t I buy new production deagle without a fucking rail

*Slaps your ass*

Attached: BHMRDE50SR.jpg (550x550, 24K)

God Bless America

Google is probably owned by the same conglomerate that owns all businesses

>Why can’t I buy new production deagle without a fucking rail
youtube.com/watch?v=Cghg-QyTP_M

My nephew just bought a TiN gold .44 deagle. I don't know whether to envy him or pity him. I'm very conflicted but excited to shoot it.

The best part is all their articles on the F-35
>Here's why the F-35 will dominate the Su-57 and the J-20
>F-35 faces yet another setback on the road to adoption
>New tech upgrade makes the F-35 more potent than any fighter in history
>despite 2 decades and over $1 trillion spent, the F-35 still lags behind the competition.
>Air Force test pilots love the F-35
>Air Force test pilots petition Pentagon to replace F-35 with great-war-era fokkers, because even that would be a substantial improvement
>F-35 passes yet another milestone on the road to adoption
>Here's why the F-35 is no match for the Su-57 and J-20.
I get that different authors have different opinions, but at some point someone is right and someone is wrong.

Attached: 1553113690465m.jpg (1024x853, 107K)

fpbp
Handgun with a gas system, fuck off, OP and noguns retard newfags

There are literally rifled matchlocks.

>comparing a percussion lock to a matchlock
lmao, I bet you think a flintlock is like a wheellock.

hot loads and stop bitchwristing it

Absolutely based and walkerpilled.

Attached: bvbS9HBxsCkbj3zhwK4yjVrqkGl.jpg (780x439, 54K)

>not an expert
>is literally an expert
Based but bluepilled

No stupid, Walker and Colt's entire concept was to replace six rifles with a revolver pistol.
Hence the fuckhuge 40 grain charge and conical bullet: a standard rifle load for the Jeff Davis rifles.
This fuckin place.

Get a case hardened desert eagle

what happens when you combine a gun with a gun

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear

seriously?

Attached: double gun.jpg (3897x2603, 2.19M)

Because I'm pretty sure the old MkI, VII and XIX desert eagles prior to having pic rails all had weaver rails for mounting scopes. Pretty sure you couldn't before. BUT, I do agree that the two rails are ugly. That said, I'm okay with the one on top because it means you have a good spot to mount your EOTech and Aimpoint T2 inline with eachother.
.44, hot loads, don't limpwrist, don't teacup.

Attached: IDW de nyah.jpg (2853x4096, 1.18M)

That image really bothers me

BRILLIANT!
What's next, mixing a gun and a spear or something? Ha!

you misspelled glock

Is there any possible combination of firearm + other weapon that hasn't been tried?

Attached: fire lance.jpg (1280x1280, 396K)

You misspelled Nambu

Why wasnt it fun to shoot?

Attached: 1524715054341.jpg (590x767, 127K)

.50 AFRICAN ELIMINATOR

Attached: 1546298284664.png (1270x2029, 737K)

Probably because the brass shell casings disoriented him as they flew past his face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made him sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave him a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, he was anxious and irritable.

Attached: wait-a-sec-are-you-trying-to-seek-justification-by-1129084.png (495x483, 232K)

>tfw no titanium subcompact 4+1 .50 AE

either .460 rowland or .45 Super in a 1911
mainly because you can use all the 1911 mags but also have the firepower

Older models springs were strong, mine will if you limpwrist or do not use overall hotter rounds. If you use factory ammo that is damn near lowest possible powder(insurance reasons) you will have a bad time. They sell new springs equipped for the less powerful ammo now
I load desert eagle specific rounds so that it's strong enough to consistently kick back. But if you consistently use this ammo in a revolver it will ruin it

How about a gun whip?

A gun and a rifle? What happens when you combine a knife and a rifle

this US MARINE called CUSTOMER SERVICE when his SNIPER RIFLE went down IN THE FIELD

Ooh, or perhaps a reloadable chainlink tannerite whip? Makes a small explosion on impact

Attached: explosivewhip.png (862x563, 105K)

> his sniper rifle went down in the field
> they shot his sniper rifle
WTH man

Attached: pistol whip.gif (500x385, 495K)

Betcha you're one of those Predestination faggots

>merge a rifle and a gun
Wouldn't that be a Five-Seven?

New deagles have built in muzzle brakes. They also have a custom store that’s not excessively expensive for what it is.

Can we lengthen the case and call that one the .50 African Eradicator? How about .50 African Emasculator?

Attached: chicken picnic intensifies.gif (680x570, 1.25M)

Same here

Not
>Merge a Rifle and a Handgun
Fucking
>Merge a rifle and a Gun
Should fucking be
>Grenades: This is what happens when you merge explosives with a bomb

A grenade.

>merge a gun with a gun

Attached: sad and confused.jpg (1583x2476, 776K)

national interest does nothing but churn out retarded articles

TNI is the Patrician choice for gun and military news.

Attached: TNI.png (781x820, 783K)

Boof?

>This is what happens when you merge a truck and a vehicle

You're a brainlet

Attached: You.png (207x243, 7K)

What is this, Castlevania?

Thats some Ratchet and Clank shit user

>never popular in school
>always got pranked by chads even in college
>nine years later
>still no friends
>still no gf
>have a heart attack at 31
>realize you’re going to die alone and in pain
>remember right before you lose consciousness that you donated your body to science
>take comfort in the fact that you won’t be alone for long as you take your last breath
>days later your body has been shipped to BodyWorlds
>two chad employees get off their lunch break and open your box
>*slurps drink*
>”bro do you know what’d be fucking hilarious?”

Deagle brand Deagles are super picky about ammo and very sensitive to limp wristing. You probably either shot them all at a rental range that gave you the cheapest ammo they could get, or you have dainty little princess wrists. Load them up with hot ammo and they cycle fine. I've put a few hundred round through mine, and my only issues where two failures to return to battery when using el cheapo WWB, which I didn't expect to work at all.

Attached: IMG_20180314_210655.jpg (2922x2759, 1.82M)

If it was a dedicated anti-material pistol, say drastically increasing the bullet size in exchange for less gunpowder, and making the bullet a miniature HESH explosive, then it'd be alright

Attached: 2019-03-17 16.29.20000.jpg (3226x1568, 1.14M)

I really want a Desert Eagle for the memes, but also for fun. What's the best model?

Attached: dAnVqXy.jpg (750x562, 36K)

Attached: 2019-03-17 13.26.30000.jpg (3629x1764, 1.52M)

Depends what you want. A lot of people like the new smaller aluminium .357 models, but a smaller light Dessert Eagle just doesn't tickle my pickle personally. Neither does a full sized one in .357 either, and while .50 African Eliminator is super memetastic, not only is it expensive you are basically limited to 350gr hollowpoint loads, there just isn't any variety out there for bullets.

.44 on the other hand let me load up anything from silly fast 180 grain bullets up to whatever I can actually fit inside the magazine, hollow point, flat nose, FMJ, whatever. Plus hot .44 loads match the standard .50 AE stuff in energy.

And finish is total personal preference, they're all fine except for the gold plated model (actual gold plating, not TiN), because the coating is so thin and soft apparently even a stiff breeze will wear it off.

>thinking there are no loads other than 350gr hollowpoints in .500.
no imagination

>A rifle and a gun
Are there any examples of a rifled arquebus?

Attached: At this point they're just fucking with us, right?.png (228x293, 61K)

Bitch wrister

There are, but they're either hard to find, prohibitively expensive, or require handloading. Meanwhile I can go to my local sporting goods box store and pick up all sorts of fun .44 loads off the shelf for under $1/round. You gotta ease big bore neophytes in, otherwise they're gonna put one box through the gun, get bored and sell it.

this post necessitates the posting of your arm with at least 1 toe in the picture

underrated

I have a newer production Deagle brand Deagle and it’s never malfunctioned. Maybe you’re a bitch wrister.

Theyre retarded, it's putting a revolver cartridge into a semi auto so it can handle heavy loads, there's not many good rifles that shoot that small of a cartridge(for rifles), all it is is just medium/small sized cartridges
Ontop of that the .50 cal that the desert eagle shoots is completely different from .50 bmg
Dont take my word for it though cuz i used to think they were modeled after the 1911

Thanks. I want a .50 for memeround, unfortunately. I was more referring to MkVII or Mk XIX, etc. Although your info is very helpful.

I have a Mark 7 I bought new in 2000. It was finicky as fuck until I found both a commercial round that it liked and I was able to adjust my reloads to it's pickiness. The issue you are talking about is exactly that.

Stop posting and lurk 2 years before trying again