Marines actually use to defend country from invaders

>Marines actually use to defend country from invaders
>Oh my God unacceptable
>It will make it harder to go jack off in the middle east and accomplish nothing

Why do they even exist? Just fold them into the Navy completely

Attached: muhreen.jpg (1253x817, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JIWwDW_OzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just shutter the entire DoD. Roll the money into depopulation, automation, and education.

>Defending our country is too much work, can't we just give it to them?
>Like, if we tried to fight them they might fight back or something

Throwing money at education 100% does not work

No one implied 'throwing' but you

Thrown or not, there's virtually zero correlation between education spending and output. You could slash the education budget 99% and get the same results.

That's what reality indicates happens when more money is dedicated to the current education system though. We spend more than the majority of other developed countries (per student) and yet they're continually getting worse. The system would have to be fundamentally reformed before any money can be spent on it with justification.

The entire system is rotten from within. Memes aside, I'm not even entirely sure what's wrong with our society but it's killing us slowly

Merge them with the Coast Guard.

the only reason the marines exist is because they refused to accept black people. when Truman demanded they integrate they demanded that they wouldn't let "niggers in unless the marines were ensured existence and funding for all times."

We would have paid all the nigs and pillpopping wastrels to leave already though.

>unplanned/unbudgeted deployment

Fucking hell, goes to show you how fucking pointless the last 18 years have been. "Structured, planned" deployments. No deployment should necessarily be planned like the Marine Corps is talking about it, like it's an annual vacation. That's kind of what happens in war, shit happens, people attack.

Because shooting unarmed non-combatants is detestable

There was a time...

Attached: U.S. Marines and the Assault of Fort Fisher.jpg (1631x1067, 587K)

eh.
the jews hyped mattis in the media because he promised to go to war with iran for them.

any officer above LT Col is basically bought and paid for by israel or they wouldnt be where they are.

Attached: disappointed.jpg (720x720, 180K)

They need to make education online, get rid of physical schools altogether, school shootings are no longer a problem, a parent is staying at home so the workforce is no longer over saturated, teen pregnancy is greatly reduced, the public education system has failed on so many counts that it needs to be completely revised. American schools are prison tier, just a place to lock your kids up while both parents work, instead of teaching it's brainwashed control, no one comes out more self-sufficient, they come out dependant on order structures and false senses of security through control

make every kid a shut-in and completely remove social interaction, great. what could possibly go wrong?

Send spics to guard border. New spics arrive in droves. USMC has "no explanation".

Why do you think we need the government to provide us with social interaction? They don't have a monopoly on it, humans are social creatures

unironically, not even joking, society has been going to shit ever since humanity killed god

You can't kill God, just worship a false one, now we're worshiping the dollar above both humanity and godliness

Defending Israel and her interests is the DoD's only priority.

this is the entire US armed forces pictured here
but the marines might as well be integrated into the IDF at this point

fucking jew loving faggots the lot of them

Attached: enrolled for a reason.jpg (856x549, 168K)

If the border situation is too dangerous for the marines, why is it ok for that danger to spill over into America?

Sounds interesting, what's that quote from? Seems pretty useful for a variety of things but I can't quite quote user in a debate

Exponential technological growth. I believe the current rate of change compared to previous generations is 200 something years of change in 1 year. Anyways it's in here. youtube.com/watch?v=3JIWwDW_OzA

I'm so sorry

>Cancel training in foreign countries
>putting the crayon eaters to work again
>Less hurricane recovery (which is rife with corruption and theft)
>No new housing allowances, How the fuck is that the feds job?

Pretty in line with his promises. And this bitch tries and play the 'combat readiness' card?

As always lad its the appointed higher ups who are jack shit.

Seriously, EVERY position should require the person working their way up from grunt.
No political yesman appointments or officers school shortcut bullshit.

Why should the marines exist if they aren't even capable of protecting a single boarder of this country? What the fuck is wrong with these retards?

I mean, I get the Amerimutt military is full of nigs and spics but defending the Border is literally the whole reason militaries were invented.

I mean, we basically are living in the only age where there are no heroes or saints to look up to and God or the gods is an afterthought, not to mention how rulers aren’t chosen by God, but replaced by the whims of the plebians. No other civilization or stage of Western civilization has done this till after WW2 (or at least implemented it on a vast societal level). The answer is so fucking clear how to fix this.

>muh posse commitatus

They shouldn't exist. They have a budget for feeding and housing their retards but are not equipped or funded to be worthwhile.

It's part of human nature for empires to fall into the same traps every time, and it's part of the nature of a (very specific) variety of human to set the same traps every time.

"""""""""""human"""""""""""

>monarchists
thats a yikes from me

Attached: Monarchy.png (1804x2440, 1.18M)

ah yes, my perfect infallible brand of super luxury space monarchy will solve everything

So is this faggot going to get fired for trying to critique policy and orders issued to him?

> Parents need the government to teach them to play with kids
> Parents are too dumb to organize playdates, soccer teams and other social interaction events for kids
> Older kids can’t juat go to the park and shit by themselves

Nigger, you do realize that for most of human history, kids socialized more naturally and healthily in non-public school environments for literally all of human history barring the last 50 years than they do in prison schools now? Also, they managed to actually learn and think for themselves unlike the kids of today and do great things too, without retarded bureacrats being involved in any way (or in the least intrusive manner at the very most, mostly financial shit and what not). There’s a reason the NASA Space program isn’t what it used to be nowadays.

nah. Im traditionalist, but there must always be representatives with some power to curb any bad. Like the old British house of commons only with actual power

Private schools > Homeschool >>>> Public school

>There’s a reason the NASA Space program isn’t what it used to be nowadays.
i dunno, funding two heavy space transportation systems, multiple unmanned rovers, and a moon base. certainly more than every other space agency in the world.

Tbf, I don’t even mind democracy all that much. I just think we should at least have moral and religious leaders that aren’t cucks or retards and do their fucking job tbqh. There are aome men that can think for themselves but most prople are sheep and follow the herd. It’s best to have some sort of shepard tend to that herd

>trusting spics to prevent other spics from crossing illegally
Half their fucking manpower are dreamers or citizens whose parents are illegal. I live in Okinawa and it might as well be fucking El Paso.

They exist because a couple congressmen and senators were talked into establishing a requirement to keep a certain number of marines in the 1947 NSA. It was snuck in under Truman and DoD’s nose.

There is literally no reason for the usmc to exist as an organization. There’s nothing they do that the other branches can’t, their contribution in the pacific is overhyped but was actually pitiful, and of the 5 largest amphibious landings in history they participated in two.. the larger of which they played second fiddle to the army.

That's completely untrue. I don't even know where to start with that it's such a disgustingly insane idea. We don't even spend 1% as much on education as we do on the military, yet people complain when we're in the shitter of the education rankings. The most direct way to decrease poverty (and therefore crime) is to fund education.

Were in the shitter in international rankings because minorities drive down our average. Controlling for blacks alone puts us on par with Japan and Finland, and also brings the national average IQ up like 11 points.

No you stupid cunt.

"fund education" Is such a fucking vague saying its meaningless!
What parts need funded? How will that money be spent?
You can throw as much money as you can at a bad school and it will always be a bad school.
Its the same with teachers wages. Every third year the bitches cry for a raise and they always get it. Know what? 0 change in their performances. 0 change in the kids grades. The greedy harpys walk and shout around, basically holding your kids hostage for their raise.

What needs done, is the full abandonment of public schools and instead allow private schools in their place. Naturally, for the poor and needy credit could be granted to help put them in a school their parents could not afford. A government benefits from an educated populace after all, so not a misuse of money. And it would cost the taxpayer far, far less.

Attached: Beaver on Education.png (1896x1096, 995K)

For one, education is primarily funded by the states and as such the DOE shouldn't even really exist. And two, we already spend more per pupil than just about anyone. There's already enough money floating around it's just wasted/burned on bullshit. Notice a trend here? The DoD ain't exactly a well oiled machine either but they sure as hell don't need more money.

Didn't realize defense of a nations sovereign boarders falls under domestic policies. Guess we should disband the Coast Guard while we are at it.

>No (((political yesman appointments)))
check out this fucking nazi

enjoy not having a career
you gotta do what they want or you dont go anywhere

Attached: iraq, aipac.png (865x8453, 499K)

Troops are for fighting not standing with hands in pockets unarmed as targets for cartels to shoot at.
Faggot.

This is why I got out, what a fuckin former of our shadows of ourselves we’ve become

Attached: 01A87F4A-69CB-4834-90CB-C49D0BE09197.jpg (497x225, 18K)

In war you get unlimited budget, In peacetime that doesn't fly.

>reestablish prize courts
>return to issuing letters of marque and reprisal
>repeal all weapons laws
>auction off all military assets to domestic parties
>you now have the best-armed populace in the world, extra cash to fix financial problems, and national defense costs zero tax dollars while in fact generating a profit

>depopulation
Imagine actually believing this meme.

Eliminate the public education system entirely. Private schools are much better, especially for the poor.

Then shoot back you stupid nigger. No wonder marines have a reputation for being idiots.

100%
Actual inner city teacher here. Money isnt the problem, we have brand new ipads for all students and a brand new computer lab every 5 years.
The culture of the students is the problem, the black students dont give a shit about education and their parents are the same. The mexicans are similar at least their parents show up to meetings (though none of them can speak English) The muslim refugees dont care about the country and dont speak any english and out of the few whites I have most are severely autistic. The Asians are the best (god bless them)

Im a social studies teacher not a fucking miracle worker.

Attached: I-PREP-CLASS-6.jpg (640x480, 46K)

>people surprised career military officers know what to say if they want to get good goy points and get promoted

listen man. If I lived in pakistan and was an officer I'd talk all day about invading india.
because pakistan is run by paki's.
here we are run by jews.
so they all say what the jews want to hear.

nothing surprising here.

Attached: jewish-banker-rabbi.jpg.w560h315.jpg (560x315, 51K)

>enrolled
this was drawn by somebody who literally has no idea how the armed forces work

they know how the army works
jews send the goyim to die for them so they dont have to spill their own precious blood

Attached: 1930.jpg (768x432, 78K)

It's not all officers. It's all officers who plan on breaking past the O5/20 year retirement mark.

Then there's a second barrier at one star.

>It's not all officers. It's all officers who plan on breaking past the O5/20 year retirement mark.
well yeah.
but thats like saying
>its not all the politicians
>just the federal and state politicians that belong to either party that make any decisions that have any weight behind them
yeah your local sherrif and mayor might be good people. but your senator definitely fucking isnt.

Yeah, let's keep using the same prison model we've been using, where the kids develop their own idiot culture based upon peer pressure and reacting like stupid animals to everything. Let's keep with that, having these child-prisons run by smug adults with the mental development of bossy teens sure is great for the next generation's mental health in the long run.

Attached: Ball Drop.jpg (2500x2500, 631K)

Breaking news: US soldiers are welfare whore warriors for ZOG

Wow
Who knew that an increasing non white student population would do worse and that lowering standards is bad

Sadly im already well aware.. nice image to save and share though.

Attached: Jewish Representation.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

Most people 40 years ago

Attached: Teaching Blacks.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

How long did DeVos let you hump her dusty cunt in exchange for this retarded fucking trash?

Only underachievers and retards become teachers because it's a terrible fucking job that pays nothing. Being a teacher should be a well paid prestigious job that our best and brightest most motivated people are competing for. That's the first step to improving education.

I would say you glow, but no CIA/ATF shill would conceive of a US without the DOD. The mere idea that one of us peasants would argue for depopulation is hilarious, counter-intuitive to say the least

>US military is for attacking Arabs in the middle east for Israeli benefit, not for defending the US border from invasion

The sky is blue, water is wet, etc. Join your state NG or CG; fuck ZOG.

I wonder if they've been deploying engineers or what that its impacting FMTPs. Because the Marines have been supporting border security for years now.

To be fair the whole point of the Marines is that they are NOT the U.S. Army so they can be more easily deployed overseas without declaration of war/congressional approve.

Using them at the border is not really the point of them.

However, literally defending Americas borders is supposed to be the fucking job of our Armed Forces so this faggot needs to pound sand.

Silly goyim, the US military only exists to protect Israel’s borders.
>implying invading a foreign country en masse doesn’t make you combatants

do you think we have officers in the US military that will actually defect or help us once we start removing bagel?

Attached: blacks court.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

Holy shit this is so true

jews

Attached: 312874539.jpg (200x415, 14K)

this
its an open secret among them they brag about when they are among themselves

Attached: jew takeover.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

You prefer the current ruling class who has no sense of noblesse oblige and is primarily motivated by personal profit?

>all these buttblasted teenagers bitching about Israel
I fucking hate Israel as much as most of the people here. But overdosing on Jow Forums and seeing DA JOOZ in every single thing is dumb.
>(a)The Marine Corps shall be organized, trained, and equipped to provide fleet marine forces of combined arms, together with supporting air components, for service with the fleet in the seizure or defense of advanced naval bases and for the conduct of such land operations as may be essential to the prosecution of a naval campaign. In addition, the Marine Corps shall provide detachments and organizations for service on armed vessels of the Navy, shall provide security detachments for the protection of naval property at naval stations and bases, and shall perform such other duties as the President may direct. However, these additional duties may not detract from or interfere with the operations for which the Marine Corps is primarily organized.
>(b) The Marine Corps shall develop... phases of amphibious operations that pertain to the tactics, technique, and equipment used by landing forces.
>(c) The Marine Corps is responsible, in accordance with integrated joint mobilization plans, for the expansion of peacetime components of the Marine Corps to meet the needs of war.
All you experts in military policy explain to me how sending Marines to the border accomplishes their purpose. What the fuck would they do? How many border crossings happen over the ocean, because that's where the Marines would belong. Yes, the most basic job of a military is to defend a nation's borders and that's been the case for millenia, but that's not the job of the Marines. Neller is speaking as the Commandant, not as Chairman of the JCS. Deep down you all know that none of Trumps major promises like the wall and huge crackdowns on illegals aren't going to happen. He's going to dangle them in front of you in hopes they'll get him re-elected. He's also the biggest puppet of the Jews, Jared Kushner is his master.

Attached: 170522-trump-western-wall-jerusalem-njs-935a_6c489d16c7dc40fce264e80bd18527c0.fit-760w.jpg (760x507, 49K)

I feel so bad for ex-girlfriend's sister who was like a sister to me.
She enlisted in the Marine Corps to see action like the old USMC legends of old, but with the current political and global climate it's not likely to happen.
Especially upsetting when I talk to Marines that just got out and they're just so relieved to be done with it.

Attached: 080515.jpg (1819x2000, 453K)

You have no idea how shitty this would be, other than the obvious social issues all the online learning ahit kids do is soul crushing and leads them to pay even less attention than they do to teachers. I've seen it for hand and it's a sure fire way to make a bunch of socially inept, uneducated cheaters

>Marines actually use to defend country from invaders
that's illegal
>Why do they even exist?
Naval Infantry

See
>Marine Corps...hall perform such other duties as the President may direct. However, these additional duties may not detract from or interfere with the operations for which the Marine Corps is primarily organized.
Get the army to do this shit. Waste of money, what are they supposed to do? Mow down every single beaner they see? I know that's what we'd all want to see but you're becoming delusional from going on this website too much.

>Get the army to do this shit.
that's illegal lawlet

>DA JOOZ
I agree with this totally aryan american citizen fellow white people
da jooz are something we should celebrate and care for you fucking incels

Attached: jewish sketch of suspect still unidentified.png (452x467, 8K)

FUCKIN BASED. FUCK Neller for not supporting our absolutely BASED President. MAGA!

Attached: kushner-and-trump-ap-img.jpg (1440x907, 65K)

>explain to me how sending Marines to the border accomplishes their purpose
instead of fighting endless wars for israel in the middle east they could actually enforce the one function of a nation which is to maintain borders?

you know. like israel has.
imagine if the marines were like the IDF just pushing mexicans around for fun and protecting us from them.

Attached: enrolled.jpg (717x640, 127K)

>trump is based
trump is what isis was to the sunnis. a steam pressure release valve for the dumb to channel their efforts into while still serving israel with no real change.

get a clue faggot.

Attached: advising trump on policy making.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

>send the United States Spic Corp to the border
Yeah that'll go well.

hey at least the marines wont need interpreters this time

That's not their fucking job, the Marines are moving away from the middle east and shifting their focus back to amphibious operations, the whole reason why they exist. Sending them to another desert to sit around and blast Mexicans isn't accomplishing that. Grow up

>our absolutely BASED President. MAGA!
the most por-israel president in memory

>the workforce is ... over saturated
Lol wut?

Better than pregnant gangbangers and drop outs, private schools will bridge the gap, so we can move away from being dependent on the nanny state. You can make online learning interactive, it's shit because the real money is in bureaucracy, but you can still have webcams, online chat, local study groups, private schools, we just don't need an inept department of education babysitting children and raising them in place of a legitimate family structure, acting like there's no better, safer, and more cost effective solution than busing kids into a giant building and feeding them prison food is ridiculous

Except the Marines are the whitest branch. When I MEF is based in San Diego, it's going to seem like there's a ton of spics

What the fuck is with smoothbrains and their USMC obsession? Send the marines to do this! Send the marines to do that! Send the marines to fix my sink! Send the marines to help my daughter learn to read! Is it a side effect of USMC recruitment ads being aimed at subhumans?

>They need to make education online, get rid of physical schools altogether
this is the stupidest fucking idea I've ever heard, congrats retard

Clearly, this is the fault of the ZOG