New Zealand's gun owners have voluntarily surrendered 37 firearms--of an estimated 1.2 million--since mosque shooting

>New Zealand's gun owners have voluntarily surrendered 37 firearms--of an estimated 1.2 million--since mosque shooting

Are the Kiwis about to have a revolution?

Attached: 1551900993908.jpg (1100x1147, 528K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fR6wWOpIy-s
abc.net.au/news/2019-03-18/christchurch-mosque-shootings-new-zealanders-buy-up-on-guns/10910440
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post a source nigga

If true, then lets hope they don't just bend over.
Nobody has to get shot necessarily, but they can't throw 1.2 million people into jail.

>descendants of red coats
>still loyal to a foreign monarchy
>have foreign monarchy printed on their own currency

I think they are closer to establishing sharia law and converting to islam than they are actually killing the real (((problems))) in the streets

Attached: new cuckland currency designed to pay tribute to the coffers of colonising nation.jpg (428x206, 39K)

>No signs of civil unrest or protests whatsoever
"Are the kiwis about to have a Revolution"

Attached: 1540449685655.png (936x772, 28K)

>they can't throw 1.2 million people into jail

Wont stop them from trying to find a way.

>they can't throw 1.2 million people into jail
they did it before. but the problem is century later you have australians building opera houses.

idk

Their PM seems like the kind of chick that's perfectly willing to sacrifice the lives of ten Officers just to secure a single firearm all while she hides in her government bunker eating caviar.

True but they could show up to take them when you’re not home

Cops are bound to get shot, it’s basically stealing your property when they go out and deem it illegal. But since she’s not the one going through that door first, she could care less if cops die. I’m sure other cops would simply refuse

Nothing will happen, kiwicunts will hand out their guns in a matter of two weeks from now, some will try to start a lawsuit which will go on for two years or longer and will fail.
End of story.

Their prime minister is spewing shit she knows nothing about, oh my goodness!!

Attached: 1551304441342.png (550x428, 280K)

Even of no one turns them in it stops sales and makes anyone caught with one a criminal.

This, look at the machine gun ban.
They didn’t go door to door taking everyone’s “modern assault weapons” they just banned the sale of them, thus disarming future generations

>Are the Kiwis about to have a revolution?
are you nuts? no they wont do shit.

Kiwis do not falter here you are one of the West's beacons of freedom. Do not let them take your guns! necisque libertas

This isn't an "american" style ban, this is a complete confiscation.

Straight to gulag.

So NZ Police is going door to door?

>she couldn't care less if cops die
FTFY

They'd literally have to have concentration camps for gun owners if even half the populace told them to F off.
That'd look really good on the news.

Kiwis are a bunch of fucking spineless compromising faggots.

And Americans are too.
Face it, no family man is going to blow away his local police officer when they start coming door to door. Two reasons
>1. They care too much about their life; they have a nice living, good job, and beautiful family. So why would they give that up?
>2. America loves their police too much. And majority of the gun owners are “muh thin blue line” type fags

Face it, our guns are going to get taken away. First they will ban the sale of them. Then the door to door confiscation will begin, and hardly anyone would fight back.

And the fact of the matter is, American gun owners are all bark and no bite

>implying you wouldn't just turn-em-in if the same shit passed here

different user but this came up in my news feed. it's a buy back, not that that matters.

"hardly anyone" is a shit ton of people out of 100million gun owners

there are other civil punishments

The only people who might actually shoot back are the Mentally Unstable, and maybe NEETS though this is debatable as they didn’t even have the confidence to play football in HS so how would they ever get the balls to shoot an officer of the law

how many people is that give me a number

Well the bitch in chief went so far to pander is it really any surprise?
The cunt is actually walking right into what the lad wanted to happen.

Considering the amount of PTSD “combat” veterans and other mentally unstable people (don’t see how they would have guns though as there’s things such as background checks and red flag laws) I would say around less than or equal to 1-5%

>projecting absurd revolution fantasies onto other countries, while tactically ignoring that over a dozen US states have red flag laws
Checks out

You also gotta remember too, they’re not going to go door to door confiscating funs, atleast not yet. They’re going to ban the sale of them to disarm future generations and then go around collecting what’s left

so 1 million to 5 million people are going to shoot at the police. Lets say they win 1% of the time thats 10000-50000 engagements lost by the police

Attached: 911 gun surrender.png (1040x628, 41K)

>ignores when it happens in reality, like Gary getting Willis'd and no cop casualties
>inb4 if you kill your enemies, they win

>Gary getting willis’d
I’m a bit of a dumbass, can you please explain what that means?

Attached: 1538368923888.png (640x405, 420K)

NOBODY will side with the incels.

Have fun

>this tired old bullshit
We know it's you, ShareBlue.

Yeah, but she doesn't have 12 million cops to throw at the problem.

What happens in reality is Micah Johnson, Eric Frein, Lovelle Mixon, etc., except a hundred thousand of them striking all at once.

But who does? The US only has about 1 million cops and 100K combat troops. And half of them are pro 2A.

There’s no reason to resist. New Zealnders understand this was a tragedy and will turn in their guns to ensure safety of their communities. Dissenting voices have already been arrested and NZ police will go after those who have seen the video. Anyone who does have reasons of fear is already a terrorist.

>People willing to hand in their weapons because maybe they just dont want them no more and could use the cash

ViOlEnT ReVoLuTiOn REEEEEEEEEE

Guys NZ doesn't have a nigger theifing problem so we dont need to shoot to kill. Just live in an area without many Maori state houses and you're right as rain.

Attached: 1552954279363.png (196x216, 54K)

>New Zealand's gun owners have voluntarily surrendered 37 firearms
What a bunch of cucks.
Fuck no

Attached: 6444834069413888.png.jpg (486x341, 42K)

Kek underrated

They'd fucking better.

Do have any idea how many people want to kill themselves each year, most of them family men?

>I would say around less than or equal to 1-5%
That's still more than enough to kill every last cop and national guard in the US 5 times over.

source

>posting this trash
>on this board of all places
Go home Shlomo

>37 firearms is a big deal

have you ever seen a gun buyback? half the guns involved in a buyback probably haven't seen use in over a decade.

Attached: hartford gun buyback.jpg (800x1067, 150K)

They're not in that kind of mood, user.

Attached: 1553221914573.jpg (1080x1508, 164K)

Holy cuck! youtube.com/watch?v=fR6wWOpIy-s

Attached: 1553220901009.png (653x598, 480K)

I'm sure that will end well.

Attached: 1553224271431.jpg (736x960, 99K)

white women are the fucking worst, look at all those fucking bird guns.

it'll NEVER happen. Anglos are and always have been far too tame for shit like that.

"Lost it in a fishing accident"

>had some shit bait

(you)

>37 weapons
probably bought back failed abortion 3D printer glocknades and bubba'd moist nuggers.

The media coverage of this is uh...

abc.net.au/news/2019-03-18/christchurch-mosque-shootings-new-zealanders-buy-up-on-guns/10910440

>"But why semi-automatic weapons? Nobody should have a semi-automatic weapon. It's just wrong."

someone mentioned that sks might be exempt from the ban, anyone got any more info or thoughts on that?

Attached: dwighttime.jpg (946x558, 80K)

>True but they could show up to take them when you’re not home
Very easy to accuse them of stealing something else when they are only supposed to take the gun. Especially if they don't have bodycams. After all, you're not home, and its only police officers there. They could cover for each other as accomplices so its easy to argue

This. Whenever it gets posted its guaranteed venom, but that's just because its so close to the damn bone for Jow Forums. Its easy to talk big anonymously about the how you'll start the revolution, but whenever something like bumpstocks or whatever get banned you dont hear a fucking squeak, because "t-theyll totally go full 1776 next time, honest!".

Doubt it, its blanket based on caliber. Anything semi and not .22 is an MSSA, unless I'm missing something crucial.

Semi-auto, can accept a detachable magazine over 5 rounds, and is not .22 or smaller rimfire.

SKS is not MSSA because fixed magazine.

Well you apparently have a muslim problem. Albeit somewhat less of one now but they'll bring in more to replace them soon.

meanwhile multiple people have either been killed or shot at police serving red flag orders, lmao

> mag attached to the buttstock
>no mag pouches on body armor

For what fucking purpose?

How much do you two make coming to Jow Forums and shilling a defeatist mindset? I could use a little extra money.

Well obviously the mags attached to her buttstock are there because she has no vest pockets.

[Because the last thread got shoah’d]
To the Jow Forumsommandos that were debating whether we should be focusing more on throwing sand in their gears with silly meme shit or more on submitting more believable ones to bait them into wasting time/resouces, we need to do both.
“Honestly it’s best to do both. Half of us should submit ridiculous meme bullshit and the other half should try to submit plausibly believable red herrings. To much of one or the other ultimately helps them begin to figure out patterns of which ones might be the legit ones (if there are any) and which ones are likely BS. If they get burnt out and frustrated from spending hours and hours filtering out the pepes and nigger dicks it then makes it easier for our wild goose chases to fly under their radar and dilute the real ones because they’re distracted and their perspective is being fucked with”

Actual fucking question.

Like, what is your red line? That is, at what level are you literally stepping out of your door to shoot at agents of the state?

Like, I'm concerned that salami nature of these things (slice by slice) means that there won't be any grand revolution at all; just a dejected understanding that, in hindsight, our rights were lost a long time ago.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
They've already been infringed... thousands of times, across dozens of states, and the revolution hasn't started.

Attached: 1549798590425.png (620x347, 193K)

>September 9th
uhh, what?

Its just the truth, bud. Sometime you get just tired of the constant internet toughguy posturing that everyone deep down knows is a big shallow larp. Must be tedious being a kiwi and having all these burger posers telling you to start murdering people when they themselves would never lift a finger to fight the exact same thing at home.

>Alright guys we're up against a diehard with nothing to lose. He's armed to the teeth, probably paranoid so fortification and traps are possible, and his skill is unknown, so it's somewhere between somewhat competent to living aimbot. By the way civilian deaths and collateral damage is a no-no but only for us.
>Pay? Uh. What you're usually paid.

Attached: 1552965049837.jpg (927x927, 439K)

Mag pouches for a vest are piss cheap to get now a days

Start rounding up friends and family or attacking innocent civilians

NZ police have in the past habitually called in NZDF LAVs to assist in armed standoffs, to make up for the complete absence of their own armored vehicles. If they really want to make a point about disarmament they'll put a few 30mm rounds through a guys front window and the public will clap.

A few families in collateral damage, not a high price

Well shit let it happen would be a wake up call to everyone in the USA in what would happen if we give the gun grabbers anymore of our rights

>America loves their police too much.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHSAHAHAHAHAHA

It's just for the photo. They took their prettiest girl (who's probably either a secretary or the chief's fuck toy the rest of the time) and had her pose for 2 minutes.

I want to say that's bullshit but in my experience I know it to be true :/

>Implying my local police would take my guns
My police are great, they would rather defect than enforce a ban on whatever the fuck urbanite scum told them to. Hell, I personally know a police lieutenant that gave his son an AR for his 15th birthday.

Attached: 1552930669874.png (1024x690, 58K)

we aint family men user

>all bark
>no bite

Attached: 6ad.jpg (1041x1500, 93K)

I agree with your sentiment but you're seriously underestimating the number of people who would fight because you're assuming everyone has that much externally to live for. There are people who have nothing but liberty to live for, and they're not the ones tested for obvious reasons.. red flag laws are taking advantage of people with something to lose, cops aren't going to knock on many doors when they're knocking on those who have placed liberty above normality.

Nah, that's how their standard gear is. Every patrol car has a bushmaster locked in the trunk with a spare magazine fixed to the stock, and the whole force has just recently adopted plate carriers that go over top of their stabproofs. You're right that its a photoshoot, but that's how everyone really dresses; only police who wear body armor with pouches are AOS.

God damn you Tranny shills are being way too obvious nice try though

"I already gave them to you, officer"
"Oh shit looks like i forgot my treasured hi-point. shame to see er go"
>meanwhile, in the closet:
>[sound of 10 PSA AR15s sitting quietly, waiting, thirsting for benaer blood in the coming civil war between hispanic america and black+white america]

When the cop says "let us in" instead of "sold them? i believe it"

And if he ends it with "gringo" or "whi boi" he gets shot.

>NZ, not a proper free country
>we need to ban guns so this doesn't happen again

>the USA, a free country
>we need to ban gu-
>NOW HOLD ON A MINUTE
>reee you're costing lives
>What was his motive
>think of the children
>Why are guns a problem now when repeating arms have been available for over a hundred years
>uh, i'm pretty sure a nice black boy is getting shot right now
>Is it a matter of which guns are available, or is it a matter of which people have guns?
>stop, please, just disarm the populace, especially those who live within an hour of any major federal office
>I'm not finished. Are we sure this isn't a problem with culture? Maybe our problem is the first, not the second
>woah no free speech is a god given right it's in the constitution, muh human rights.

>The commonwealth:
>Americans. They are so backwards. Don't they know peasants don't deserve arms? Peasants are barely people. Only the nobiltiy can be trusted to be decent and cultured.

>this post
>those replies
Rampant illiteracy

>America loves their police too much

Attached: 10.gif (352x199, 1.79M)

I'm curious as to exactly how they'll define detachable magazine.

Kek.

Attached: 1553179565026.jpg (580x548, 21K)

>tfw no spouse and children
>friends would all understand
>have no real purpose and can die for liberty
The time to shine is soon!

>that's how everyone really dresses
It's the uniform to wear a hijab and a rose?