Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread: No schizo posters edition

Attached: 1509238182621m.jpg (1024x900, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pOAuR_UdA-U
youtu.be/aTztWODdEyg
thepostmillennial.com/did-the-liberals-just-lose-a-vote-on-the-budget-if-so-the-government-might-just-have-lost-confidence/
ballisticmag.com/2018/05/11/long-range-shooting-rifle-calibers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ukrainians
>centered almost exactly where my ancestral family farm was
Got a chuckle out of me

spotted the Gay-lician

same desu

ukrops out

Turn on the HOC right now!

The LPC would have jsut lost a fucking non confidence vote but the speaker allowed people to vote that were not present.

why do people hate ukraines

Fuck off

Have you guys ever tried gunpowder mixed with cocaine? I love guns so much that I'm willing to try it.

Jesus

>tfw you will NEVER EVER be able to carry around a nice and concealed pistol around with you
>tfw you will NEVER EVER be allowed to carry a pistol with you as a sidearm when you are hunting in order to shoot small game, or maybe even large game

God this fucking sucks, I almost want to move to the US just so I can finally have some freedom.

Attached: outdoorhub-5-best-pocket-carry-handguns-2015-03-10_01-24-48.jpg (1199x706, 106K)

Brown Brown is great try it user

Just do it anyway. Who's going to know?

I like them perfectly fine.
I don't like the russophobic nationalists and their diaspora in this country, though.

It's pronounced with an H
you fucking Mongol

bizzare, nonsensical post
just carry bro

>he didnt try it 5 mins after watching lord of war
Lol fuckin fag

>I don't like the russophobic nationalists and their diaspora in this country, though.
>Russophobic
i dont think anyone here was saying anything bad about russia
as for being here, too bad I guess. I'm several generations removed and don't speak a lick of their slav gibberish, I'm not going anywhere.

t. tatar

Why did this general demonize "schizos" over night?
Somebody's angsty!

All of the actual Russian citizen Russians I know irl are great people who are fun to have a barbecue with. Non of the first-generation or immigrant Ukrainians I know have a problem with them either, its always the guys who are the most anglicized that have a problem with them

Canadian Golden Horde WHEN?
We can ride eternal on the endless prairie-steppes!

Attached: mp-102c.png (1284x856, 760K)

is that when a bunch of saskies ride around drunk/high as fuck in the back of their grandpas rusted beater shooting groundhogs?

youtu.be/pOAuR_UdA-U

because of the schizo tier conspiracy theory shit people kept posting
Schiz is the new autist in Jow Forumsanada

You're confused on multiple levels.
Also beta.

Anyone else unironically /volgaTatar/ here?

the retard talking about surveillance devices in his house and the forest and the RCMP executing Jow Forums anons, invoking Agenda 21 and satanic conspiracy theories is definitely what I would call sane and level headed discussion. Not in the slightest schizo shit

Seriously as a man on his d eath bed.

Do what the fuck you wanna do nigga

That's definitely jacked up but nonetheless you're arguing with with different randoms under the belief you're challenging some mysterious "schizo" menace.
Which itself is schizo behavior.

Both my mother and father are actually from [spoiler]Szlacta[/spoiler] families from far West Ukraine

I'm glad I already have my modern sporter, I've got two more in the 2nd run and I hope those get here before C71 has a chance of passing.

Got rid of my good goy tavor too so I now have cash for a nice pistol. I'm thinking of getting a Sig P226 but the options are insane, theres so many cheap and expensive ones on CGN. A guy I regularly shoot at the range with has one with the SRT and hes put almost 30000 rounds on that frame, and I shoot way better with it than my Glock.

Is the SRT necessary or can I go for one of those cheap/standard 226s on CGN (obviously not the non-railed surplus ones)

Missed one on that map, in Gimli Manitoba
>More Icelanders than Iceland. No, really. Look it up.

I literally just explained to the other guy why schizo was being invoked more than usual and you had to jump my ass, fuck outta here nigga

Ok schizo....

The eels wearing high heels in the hallway are telling me I'm perfectly sane, now fuck off

I'll be watching. :^)

Nice user I paid off mine aswell and I'm happy I got an even serial number under 300

Any of you guys out near London?
How is it?

FUCK YOU ALL NEWFOUNDLAND NUMBER ONE

Attached: 1552646935891.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

>[Newfie jokes intensify]

youtu.be/aTztWODdEyg
More corruption, Libs bullshitting their way out of what could have been them failing a vote of confidence in the HoC
Everything this government does is pure grease, pure corruption
They're going to get desperate and they're gonna come for guns to try and cover up their heaping piles of shit

thepostmillennial.com/did-the-liberals-just-lose-a-vote-on-the-budget-if-so-the-government-might-just-have-lost-confidence/

Sent off my RPAL application the beginning of the month. God I need it to get here quick to buy a bunch of stripped lowers before they're banned.

Post yfw you realize the government has become a far left despot
This isn't a joke guys, our fucking government has gone rogue

Attached: a68.png (520x678, 301K)

agree

Leafbros, what's a cool shooting thing to get into for a newbie? I.e. something more engaging than pumping same paper target full of led all day?

>inb4 mosque
legal sporting activities please

I'm really enjoying trap shooting (the clay kind, not the mentally damaged kind)

You realize Trudeau has been PM for a few years now, you know that when you vote a lefty in, the government will largely be lefty? Will you be surprised when/if a right leaning is voted in that the government will be replaced by right leaning people?

This isn't about left wing or right wing dude. The government is completely rogue. They are unaccountable to anyone; this is despotism. We are living under a despot, the HoC is compromised, the judiciary is compromised, the whole federal government is COMPLETELY FUCKING ROGUE

Is there some complexity to it, or is it literally just shooting a moving plate at same speed and angle?
I'm easily bored, also a life long vidya gamer.

Now we have the retard that complains about reddit spacing and now a fag that accuses everyone about being shizo

Shooting flying disks with a shotgun

Next season of CanaGen: attack of the reddit spacing schizos

If you want complexity take up hand loading and long range shooting.

How long would you say is long range? I assume I'd need to find an outdoor range for that, right? I don't think they have any around here. But they did have couple of trap shooting places, so I may try those first.
Tbh I was hoping to try stuff more like they do on youtube with handgun/carbine shooting and moving, different target with obstacles and stuff. That looks interesting, but idk if one needs to be in some special club for that.

No joke, for most people, 300+ yards is long range. The real big boys push out past 600 yards but most people can't shoot that well even at 300.

lol ok calm down there buddy

I mean if people stopped plebbit spacing or derailing multiple threads with cryptic nonsense pertaining to made up fucking dates there really wouldn't be much to complain about fren

Obviously you don't care because you're on the LPC shill payroll, this is a literal happening

Holy fuck you're just doing it now?

Melville, Yorkton, Wynyard? Any other of those inbred sheep shagger towns???

Velcro mitts so they can't get away
Good times

*psst*

Attached: Drapeau_des_Patriotes_(avec_Patriote).jpg (800x480, 122K)

Every thread is somehow worse than the previous one lel

So that would be using .308 or 6.5 creedmoor? Bolt action?

what are we China or Israel or something? the libs aren't smart enough to set up shitposters for their crashing and burning party.

Hes not wrong boy

ballisticmag.com/2018/05/11/long-range-shooting-rifle-calibers/
You have lots of options out there for precision and long range shooting, I'm by no means an expert. I'm thinking of building a 6.5 creed bolt rifle to get into it myself

Finding an area to really stretch your legs is the hard part. At the master level shooting you're looking at 1600yds. The furthers arget at this range is 250yds, a walk in the park for most rifles.

Attached: IMG_0075.jpg (720x540, 474K)

Got an invite to this general from a Jow Forums thread lol

Greetings fellow goyims, should I get a Benelli M4 or continue saving for a mortgage? I already have 4 rifles, 1 in 5.56, 1 in .22, and 2 in 7.62x39.

Cool please read the Pastebin and lurk before posting

No wonder the threads have been this fucking terrible lately

I have my PAL and RPAL and already own a few firearms

How'd you get 2 PALs?

Noice glad to see a newfren has both instead of being an Rpalet

A posession and acquisition and a restricted posession and acquisition

>concealed carry
>concealed
Do the horse cops have xray vision?

Attention k/anadians, New Zealand has moved to ban semi autos. This can happen here very easily as well, but what can we do you might ask. We could fight bu that is a reactive measure and a last resort.

What I propose we do is increase our numbers. There are over 2 million gun owners in Canada if we can convince just one person we know to get their license we will have doubled our numbers. We have strength in numbers. Spread this idea because it could save us all. All you have to do is find one person, one measily person yout know to get thier license. It can be anyone mom, dad, gf, cousin, friend it doesn't matter.

If you want to fight back this is the best way the anti gunners can't stop is from doing this and more people with a steak in this game will swing elections we need to act now.

It won't happen here. Not for the next 4 years at least. Lib government is in too much hot water right now with the budget and SNC to push controversial gun bans. As much of a cuck as Scheer is (vote PPC you faggots) he won't touch guns

Whats the difference between a .243 and a .308 in terms of recoil?

Is it like the difference between a 20 gauge and a 12 gauge?

LMAO at flyovers being so obsessed with city folk that they can’t even make a map without crying about them.

Restricted is a condition of your PAL.

>implying that's wrong
I'm born and raised in Montreal and it's absolutely true

Whatever you know what I mean

.243 and .308 are both short action calibers, so .243 is going to naturally kick a little less because of a smaller bullet in whats usually the same size and weight gun.

20ga is a smaller shell, but it can be loaded almost as heavy and hot as a 12ga, and 20ga guns are often smaller and lighter which leads to them having almost as much or more felt recoil.

Yeah that's good so we have 4 years to bolster our numbers. Why take a chance in 4 years.

OKay. so 308 is justa little more kick than 243? I have very little experience with rifles, I just wanna make sure I have a size thats gonna feel nice that I can sit down and put a hundred rounds through and not feel sore after

Get a .223 because less recoil and much cheaper to fire. Hundreds of rounds in the bigger stuff hurts the wallet before it hurts the shoulder.

Maybe airsoft if more your speed, big guy.

Attached: soybeys.png (1191x340, 82K)

Let's see yours, user.

Don't be a daft cunt.
Even if you have trouble initially, you'll get used to bigger recoil pretty quickly. My range trips usually skim about 250-300 rounds of the top of the pile, most of which is .308, plus too much .22lr to even count.

.308 isn't bad, like at all.

Depends on the gun and how you're shooting it.
Try shooting a Savage Axis from prone.

>want belts and other doodads for MG34
>don't get excited it's just a TNW non restricted
>look around
>can't find much
>marstar has it

ugh I don't want to buy from there but where else should I go for that sort of shit

Buy it from tnw and have Chad tech import it duh

Just curious why everyone hates marstar. I dont have any experience with them but they seem to have some weird stuff. Although they do the typical nonsense of having most of the shit on the site out of stock it seems

You think it's worth going through import trouble for a couple belts, starter tabs, and little shit like that?