Shit on Wehraboos thread

Let’s see how many are on this board and reminder that Germany had no chance of winning ww2

Attached: 82B6B6CF-F020-4FB8-8334-91F5F0EF60F0.jpg (2048x832, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uRf8WfuKkEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let’s play bingo while we are here

Attached: F085FE42-93F5-4C0D-9D5E-5A4481487150.png (1380x1600, 142K)

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the hate for wehraboos?
They seem to generally be fans of the clean Wehrmacht myth which means they really don't mean any harm, they just think German stuff looks cool.

>be shitty small backwards country
>still so threatening that 3 biggest countries in the world at the time talk up how dangerous you were and how they were fighting for muh freedoms and shit
Can anyone blame wehraboos when every other country insists on pretending the fight was anything but a curbstomp? You don't fight the three biggest economies in the world and win. WWII was about as heroic as intervening in the Bosnian War.

I don't get it either. What started with innocuous documentaries on the History channel about Tiger tanks sparked this bizarre kneejerk reaction that paints Allied equipment as indestructible and the peak of ingenuity, German equipment as useless over-engineered crap that breaks down every 200 meters, and a general denigration of anything Germany did as completely incompetent as they took on the world's largest superpowers for 5 years.

>pretending the fight was anything but a curbstomp
Absolutly this, germany and rhodesia both taken from us, i have faith that in the end Jesus will curbstomp the shmuks responsible with us, really looking foreward to it

Attached: 1551981139275.png (730x800, 158K)

On places that aren't this board, they have historically been annoying. On Jow Forums it's just a circlejerk

probably exactly because poes law invites clean wehrmacht assholes despite relatively innocent (in as much as thinking evil fascists look cool can be innocent) intentions

youtu.be/uRf8WfuKkEc

Check this out OP, you'll love it

And they would have won had the united states not materially supported the soviets and the UK. Have any of you seen how much material we sent to the commies? Truly sickening honestly

Because for decades terrible documentaries and fraudulent authors were shallow enthusiasts main sources for information. Most people wouldn't actually dig into better sources, they just looked at the popular ones. Now that the quality of information has improved and the narrative of German "tech supremacy" is over, its pretty much a backlash against years of trash.

Attached: 1530647828534.jpg (4057x2840, 1.39M)

>fascists
>evil
Neck yourself faggot

Again it doesn't really matter.
The people who believe in the clean Wehrmacht myth are not there to be Nazis, as they tend to blame the SS for everything.
This may be factually untrue but it shows that they do not intend any Nazi intent, they just like German stuff.

That seems kinda pointless.
I see more people bitching about Wehraboos than I see Wehraboos.
Practically any time I see WWII weaponry or vehicles discussed, all I see is people screaming about German stuff being shit and muh Wehraboos.
It's annoying.

>WWII was about as heroic as intervening in the Bosnian War

We got handed the opportunity to be the good guys, fighting a war against a literal axis of evil, and we decided to firebomb civillians and play butt buddies with Stalin. The peacekeeping operations in the Balkans were more heroic.

>balkans
>heroic
>taking the side of muslims over white christians
Yeah very 'heroic'

>Now that the quality of information has improved and the narrative of German "tech supremacy" is over, its pretty much a backlash against years of trash.

germans had an advantage in some areas, like rocketry and optics for gun sights
but due to all the worlds scientists being in allied countries and resource shortages killing any novel research, they were over all lower tech

US and UK cooperated a lot and allowed sharing of ideas and inventions
allies had superior casting facilities, factory management, FM radios, automotive developments, mass production techniques, radar, intelligence, and fire control

tactics wise, again the germans did make many advances, especially since they were the only country to have actively prepared for the war, such as their squad tactics revolving around a GPMG
they ultimately fell way behind in developing a true combined arms approach like the US did
for example, the US artillery branch was far superior in equipment, training, tactics, and ability to cooperate with the other branches to the germans
they worked flawlessly with aircraft and infantry to secure objectives in a manner germans never could

>I see more people bitching about Wehraboos than I see Wehraboos.
>It's annoying.

Its just a reversal of what it used to be. People going on about the Me-262 being this amazing thing that could've won the war, even though the engines barely worked and operating them in large numbers was an absolute nightmare. Claims that the Pz V was the best tank of the war, despite the fact it was simply a hot mess. Nothing really changes.

>We got handed the opportunity to be the good guys

You mean "had war declared on us"?

Yes. I do. Getting punched first by the bad guys quite literally hands you the opportunity to go in and be the big damn hero.

Also
>Its just a reversal of what it used to be. People going on about the Me-262 being this amazing thing that could've won the war, even though the engines barely worked and operating them in large numbers was an absolute nightmare. Claims that the Pz V was the best tank of the war, despite the fact it was simply a hot mess. Nothing really changes.

Nobody makes these shit claims anymore. Your one man crusade against a relic that dosen't really exist is pointless.

>Nobody makes these shit claims anymore.

That was the point I was trying to make, the conversation reversed.

ME-262 was a good aicraft. Tiger I was a good tank.
Germany lacked the logistical and industrial resources to field them in enough numbers to win.

Is this controversial or something?

>ME-262 was a good aicraft
this is extremely debatable, as it consumed more gas than a normal plane at a time when gas rationing was at its most severe
it also needed an extra long runway which made them extremely vulnerable to interdiction before taking off
their 30mm cannons were also quite shoddy, as they had extremely low muzzle velocity despite their impressive caliber

it looked good on paper, but it had shrotcomings and operational needs that were the last thing germany was in a position to provide

>Is this controversial or something?

More just wrong than anything. Germany wasn't hurting for more Tiger's, they needed for artillery more than anything else. The Me-262 was a good aircraft for intercepting bombers, but as more enter into service you add more engines to the stacks of those that need overhauling.

The Wehraboos that think "Everything German was best, they were true men, the Nazis should have won." deserve to be mocked and knocked down a few pegs.
Those who just like German stuff but look at it in a balanced way are dine. Those who parrot some myths because they don't know any better can be informed and discussions can be had.

The Me-262 was a big breakthrough, as evidenced by how both sides of the Luftwaffe wanted in on it. Fighter commanders saw a useful asset for countering waves of Allies bombers. The bomber guys saw a fast tactical strike plane that could start to claw back what was lost as the Ju-87 lost its edge.
The biggest problems were the engines having a short life span and the construction quality being a little dicey.

Every side of WW2 was pretty ineffective for their own reasons and the conflict was decided by economic output more than quality of weapons, soldiers, or even tactics so liking one shitheap over another for anything but personal preference reasons is retarded.

I used to dislike whers until commie apologists consumed this website

German wunderwepons supernatural engineering rapidly leads into "maybe they should have won". I dont' give a shit about the holocaust, it was Germans killing American GIs that made my blood boil in the history trilogy I was balls deep in, not the usual concentration camp stuff. The backlash against the wehraboo is the same as the backlash against the Weeb (samurai) or Spartans. It's pushed along by people acting as if the STG44, a jet fighter or Tiger alone can win a war. Which even eludes to. "They were good shit, they just couldn't field enough of them to win". The focus is on wunderwepons and not
>Logistical and industrial resources
being what would make the Germans win. Not to mention "If the Germans had enough oil and industrial resources to field wunderwepons like skittles they would have won" is like saying "If the Japanese had the industrial resources, output and oil that the United States had they would have won the Pacific".

No fucking shit.

>Consumed this website
Outside of /co/ nobody likes commies on Jow Forums.

Calling it a curbstomp is intentionally disrespecting the sheer amount of effort, material and sacrifice the allies put in to win the war

>anything Germany did as completely incompetent

Well, starting a war with 3 superpowers is not an excessively competent thing to do. It’s like the neighborhood tard climbing into a well so he can start a rock throwing fight with everybody who comes to the well.

Thats a great photo

Finding and sharing stuff like this is one of the reasons I still come back.

Attached: 1550547917412.jpg (1280x990, 279K)

Y r u so worked up about this.
You're saying that wehraboos lead to a slippery slope?
I've not seen that to be the case.
I'll add further, again, I see more people bitching about wehraboos than wehraboos, so they don't annoy me as much.

>Germany had no chance of winning ww2
come on now, you could argue they only needed 1 thing: decent relations with the US

>posts Korean war pic in a WWII thread

The ME-262 possessed superior combat capabilities to any aircraft being fielded by the allies. It did extremely well in air combat against both bombers and fighters.

So one can certainly look at it and say "wow that is a really cool aircraft for its time, what an impressive piece of engineering" while also understanding that it was a logistical nightmare and ultimately did nothing to change the outcome.

The same can be said for the Tiger I.
I'm not even a weraboo, i just find the knee jerk EVERYTHING GERMANY DID WAS SHIT thing on Jow Forums to be rooted in some strange emotional ego thing going on with the people here when it comes to the second world war.

Guess what: I like the Sherman tank, because it was a fantastic weapon from a logistical and industrial standpoint. People can appreciate things for different reasons. Crazy huh?

Won? Doubtful. I could see them pushing the Soviets into the Urals, and then stalling. At which point, both sides would settle into a decades-long low intensity pissing match.

>The ME-262 possessed superior combat capabilities to any aircraft being fielded by the allies.

Except for the fact it couldn't turn, operate at high altitude reliably, was incredibly vulnerable at low altitudes, wasn't capable of throttle adjustments in combat, and could really only be flown effectively by Germany's shrinking core of experienced pilots.

The ME-262 was so deadly in air to air combat that the tactic of avoiding them at all costs and jumping them on landing or just bombing the base and destroying them on the ground became the official doctrine for dealing with them.

Again, theres something weird in your ego investment in things for you not to be able to admit this. Nobody is saying it was a perfect weapon and changed the war.

Its just butthurt vatniks and freeaboos not allowing anything to be liked on germany's side though i will say annoying History channel docs have inflated how good german stuff was but germany's biggest problem will always be their logistics and lack of resources

Everyone hating them doesn't stop them from shitting up the board with "Soviets could've gone it alone and won" or "the germans got curbstomped" or "the nazis were shit at everything wheraboos just play up their performance" ect.

How is that not a win for the nazis?

Failing at grand strategy doomed Axis from the start with no chance of victory. This is the opinion of every single historian on the planet. They did have some cool toys but that doesn't help when your enemies have x10 your manpower, industry, raw resources and logistics.

Eventually, this will become the consensus, just like there is a consensus about WW1 now, for the same reasons. Myths about WW2 were created by the unreliable accounts of farmboy soldiers who took part in it as well as Axis and Allied propaganda. Now that both of those are dead, the truth of numbers and statistics will reign eternal.

Germany was doomed the second it stepped into Poland. Because none of the elder world powers were going to let anyone challenge the state of things. So whatever it did after 1939, full might of the Allied war hammer would come down on it, for not knowing their place. They never had enough resources for their breakthroughs in Russia, and they sure as hell absolutely did not have resources for attrition warfare.

The best Germany could hope for was to delay the war long enough to become a nuclear wasteland. Their own nuclear program was completely fucked from the start.

Attached: vL9AZ.jpg (922x852, 92K)

>but due to all the worlds scientists being in allied countries and resource shortages killing any novel research, they were over all lower tech

Lol so because Einstein left none of the worlds scientists were left in Germany? I don't know if I've ever read a more retarded statement on the internet. Please enlighten me as to who these people are
Werner Von Braun
Adolf Friedrich Johann Butenandt
Arthur Rudolph
Carl Bosch
Ernst August Friedrich Ruska
Friedrich Bergius
Gerhard Domagk
Hermann Oberth
Hermann Staudinger
J. Hans D. Jensen
Karl Ziegler
Kurt Alder
Kurt Blome
Kurt H. Debus
Max Fucking Planck
Max von Laue
Otto Ambros
Otto Hahn
Philipp Lenard
Walther Bothe
Walter Dornberger
Werner Forssmann
Werner Fucking Heisenberg
Wolfgang Paul

In that list are some of the greatest scientists to have ever lived.

> and resource shortages killing any novel research
Are you fucking high?
Germany in WW2 was defined by it's wasting of resources on novel research.
V2
Me262
Me163
Type XXI submarine
Type XVII submarine
Maus
Zielgerät 1229 or "Vampir" night vision
Karl-Gerät
Schwerer Gustav
Fritz X (first precision guided bomb)
Die Glocke, you can disagree on what it was or did, but Viktor Schauberger confirmed the project's existence at Nürnberg, along with the fact that it was classified by the Germans as "Kriegsentschiedung" or war deciding, a higher classification than their nuclear program had. Either way yet another novel program the Germans spent a lot of their strained resources on.

All of the things on that list were either ahead of their time or conventional tech that was super sized and made in one off productions for special purposes. Either way the statement that Germany didn't have novel research because of their lack of resources is easily wrong. If anything the German waste of resources on certain programs could be argued as one of the factors that hindered them.

>Viktor Schauberger confirmed the project's existence at Nürnberg
Correction
Jakob Sporrenberg, not Schauberger

Germany only attacked Russia because they saw what was done by the Russians in Poland. They miscalculated in thinking the world would see and be on their side. They didn't count on the fact the Jews declared war on them and nothing would stop the jews.

It's in germany you retard

>All of the things on that list were either ahead of their time or conventional tech that was super sized and made in one off productions for special purposes.

and yet they never invented a moving assembly line or the ability to cast metal in large or complex shapes
they also didnt receive FM radios or artillery spotter planes till 1944, and only in small numbers

so instead of
>Germany invaded russia because hitler was a fucking idiot
it's
>Germany invaded russia because they didn't count on jews tricking them despite a good portion of thier political ideology being tied to the teaching of "don't trust jews"
You understand how this makes them look even more retarded, right?

Yeah that spud gun velocity on the 30mm cannons sure was superior.

>thing me no like
>thing me like

OP for virgin meme kill lamo

I disagree with this conclusion wholeheartedly because historians are not perfect speculators. Certain changes in decisions could lead to political outcomes that would entirely affect the outcome. Plenty of historians are jumping on this bandwagon because it makes them seem like a higher academic but I'm sure the consensus after this wave of beliefs will be that the germans put themselves in an unfavorable position and certain events sealed their fate

please go back to pol

Attached: cc7.png (1584x864, 75K)

Germany has been exploited during both World Wars as a wrecking ball. Ultimately, deeds of Hitlerites led to the total destruction of nationalist ideology, which isn't exactly bad thing. Also, German delusion grandeur allowed USA to get filthy rich, while Europe has been rebuilding from total destruction.
The outcome would even worse, if Red Army made the first strike on Day M. Imagine Orwellian world with Eurasian and isolationist Angsoc empire on the other side of Atlantic.

But who was holding the chain of said ball?

Attached: ez3ggxxabz521.jpg (2080x3310, 1.9M)

I almost never see them, tbqh I still see more wheraboos then commiefags. You can hate both, right?

They weren’t evil nor fascists. I hate commies, and I don’t even think they’re evil. Quit being a retard

user, of all the flaws to select you chose that one? Playing war thunder gives you no idea of the actual capabilities of a plane. No one is saying that the me 262 was without flaws. No one in that comment chain is arguing that the 262 was worth the resources. All that was being said is that the me 262 when deloyed in combat was more effective/more advanced than what it went against, which is why the allies had to turn to the periods where they weren't in the air/were at low speeds to take them out.

>Am I the only one who doesn't understand the hate for wehraboos?
You are just too new to know how it was, they were probaly on par with vatniks nowaday. Could not shut up about their crap, were better than everyone else in their own mind and forced it into every discussion as well.
>They seem to generally be fans of the clean Wehrmacht myth which means they really don't mean any harm, they just think German stuff looks cool.
No, just no. They started of wrong with that on the very base and you wonder why it has gone so bad with them that they still get so much repulive reactions? Nobody in the right mind wants that kind of crap back, hence the aggression to it every time it starts bubbling up again. Everyone is just making sure that it stays dead at it is atm.

t. germanfag

PS: i kinda can understand how horrible it must be for russians to deal with their vatniks, they are just a different side of the same coin

It’s not a loss, but they’re going to have an eternal war on the Eastern Front. After they spend 30 or so years assimilating their gains and diplomatically settling the other belligerents out of the war, then they could maybe look at a renewed push to finish the Soviets.

Meanwhile, the Soviets are going to be doing the exact same thing.

Good thing the vatnik trend is slowly dying off, at least it isn't 5 vatnik threads in the catalog all day. As a ruskie I can't wait till they fuck-off for good.

Attached: 42zsxjm78rex.gif (1064x734, 2.07M)

We all know how insufferable wehraboos are, but what about Willieboos? Are they just harmless autists?

It is our duty to keep vigil and prevent shills and boos of all kinds from arising and to try and make the discussions on this board more rational. Which is a lot to ask considering half the threads on here are shitposting, and not the fun kind. Still, where else are we going to go?

constantly screaming about muh wehraboos when they don't really exist anymore just kinda makes you guys look stupid and weird

>No, just no.
wut?

Agreed

Nice strawman.
The amount of screaming about wehraboos is pretty low and at the same time a good portion of anons know how this shit started, so dont be to suprised when they react to the same pattern trying to gain foothold again, while you are too biased or know to little about it. What you want to do next? Try communism again? Since everything before that wasnt real communism and everyone going against it is just overreacting?

>while you are too biased or know too little about it
wow, fookin' boogieman
those spooky wehraboos are everywhereee
and anyone who doesn't see them is one too!

If the war had dragged on any longer the Allies would have ended up with more Meteors, the later models (mkIV) of which were just as capable, and more importantly there would have been more of them and the logistics to support them properly. The Germans would have seen their technological edge diminished very quickly against an enemy who could much more afford the cost of jets.

If you aint actually planing to engage in any real arguement this leads to nothing. The problem existed and now people are making sure it aint coming back.

They're annoying.
Just like the vatniks.

>Getting punched first by the bad guys quite literally hands you the opportunity to go in and be the big damn hero.
That's literally what happened. Germany got uppity and started shit, the big three jumped their asses and now everyone involved is lauded as a hero.

>Can anyone blame wehraboos when every other country insists on pretending the fight was anything but a curbstomp?

> ~15 M I L L I O N allied casualties
>US almost goes bankrupt

>a curbstomp
you're a fucking idiot, user. WW2 literally changed the human genome from how many people were required to die in order to win it.

>the big three jumped their asses and now everyone involved is lauded as a hero.
In the short view of history. Yes. In the long view, I'm not so sure this will be the case.

Amerimutts have strayed so far from their white grandparents they get angry by seeing the only european army that fought for the freedom of Europe.

>In the short view of history. Yes. In the long view, I'm not so sure this will be the case.
Germany invaded every country they could on the basis of ethnic supremacy. They were anti-freedom statists who violated the NAP and got fucked as a result.

literally nobody outside your bizarre hipster subculture thinks, or will ever think, that Nazi Germany had it right.

>wehraboo cope, the post

I think it looks better with a little less contrast

Attached: 1553226099788.jpg (4057x2840, 3M)

classic korean architecture xD

>let me knee jerk and call you a whereboo because I'm too fucking retarded to see historical events are viewed differently as the ammount of time separating the historian from the event increases.
The war happened, nothing can change that. What will change is how we see it as more of the consequences of the Allies winning become apparent. These would be past 70s years of the current world order and the foundations of it becoming shaky because of the rise of China, collapse of the Soviet Union, population growth in India and Africa, and the absolute clusterfuck that is the West right now. Time marches on and doesn't care who we consider to be the bad or good guys.

>literally nobody outside your bizarre hipster subculture thinks, or will ever think, that Nazi Germany had it right
wew lad. That's a lot if implications you've got there. You got all of that out of a single line of text.

>They were anti-freedom statists who violated the NAP and got fucked as a result.
The only people who take the NAP seriously are also apart of bizarre hipster subcultures on the internet. You are a pot calling the kettle black.

I think commies are evil

>>let me knee jerk and call you a whereboo
He never called you a whereboo.

You are just fishing for (You)'s with strawman posts.

>He never called you a whereboo.
Its implied with the bizarre hipster subculture which is what whereboo is. Just like tankies, vatniks, weeaboos, and other such things.

>You are just fishing for (You)'s with strawman posts.
Nice strawman.

violated the NAP
bizarre hipster subculture

LMFAO

The dirty kikes and niggers who inhabited Jow Forums prior to 2015 got buttblasted whenever somebody tried to talk about the führer, SS and Wehrmacht and told anyone who did to fuck off. After 2015, we were able to post about the Wehrmacht and so on without much problem until people started cumming over the sherman oven.

Thanks for proving my point about you. Everyone can now make their own judgement about you and how you are just baiting for answers.

I Fucking hate this nigger faggot shit so goddamn much. You can't just string together this drivel and connect it to unrelated events nearly a century later
>Churchill you must cancel operation Dynamo and surrender to the Germans at once but also all of your colonies too and let them occupy all of central Europe... All of it
>By the King, FDR, why?
>Seventy years from now Germany might make poorly thought economics decisions
>By God, I'll have the surrender signed at once

Fucking retarded hail hortler faggotshit

>If only Napoleon was allowed to win the battle of Waterloo, we'd have colonized Mars!

Attached: 1551659346007.png (1570x1447, 3.24M)

Theres a large jidf presence on this board.

>Everyone can now make their own judgement about you
They can also make their own judgments about how you're a moron. Ever think about that one?

>can't just string togher drivel
>proceeds to string together drivel
>implying the collapse of the colonial system wasn't a direct result of the war
>implying the cold war wasn't a direct result of the war
>implying the u.n. and subsequent african aid efforts were not a result of the war
>implying the creation of israel and subsequent middle eastern dumpster fires that followed it weren't a result of the war
>implying u.s. foreign policy wasn't effected by the war
>u must like hitler if you make connections between major historical events
Confirmed retard.

Attached: 1511532327055.jpg (447x406, 53K)

>40947288
>They can also make their own judgments about how you're a moron. Ever think about that one?
Yes and it aint really a problem that they could.

>implying the collapse of the colonial system wasn't a direct result of the war
>implying the cold war wasn't a direct result of the war
>implying the u.n. and subsequent african aid efforts were not a result of the war
>implying the creation of israel and subsequent middle eastern dumpster fires that followed it weren't a result of the war
>implying u.s. foreign policy wasn't effected by the war

sounds like whoever started the war was a real piece of shit

>sounds like whoever started the war was a real piece of shit
Didn't imply otherwise my paint chip eating friend. Only that the war has long lasting implications which have a direct effect on what is going on today. Much of which is our own doing.

>clean wermacht

Attached: cleanwermacht.jpg (453x604, 49K)

Attached: 1460609079038.jpg (3696x2645, 2.41M)

>we might not regard the winners of WW2 as heroes forever, because some things are shitty today

thanks for your worthless contribution to the thread

What a twisted and weird little soul you have. I'd tell you to go to hell, but not even they would want it.

>west has been flooded with migrants who are not culturally compatible, causing strife among the populace
>us is spending itself into oblivion thanks to a corrupt legislature, a power hungry executive branch, and inept judicial branch
>huge swaths of the global populace are in a debt cycle they have no hope of escaping
>some things are shitty
Your contribution is actually worth less.

>if you see the nazis as bad but also see the consequences of subsequent decisions because of the war you're a twisted and weird soul
Sick burn dude. The moral positioning on an anonymous shitposting forum sure showed me.

Youre not alone, fren.
Lotta NPCs here who just love guns because its the last expression of virility theyre allowed to have in clown world.
Honk honk!

>have civil discuss about Kriegsmarine and Panzer in some threads
>reeeeeeee fucking wehraboo
They act like autistic and retarded kids

>civil discussion
>on Jow Forums(nel)
Pick one.

Me-262's typically eschewed fights with anything that had less than two engines, the fact it wasn't really used like any other fighter became pretty apparent. They could really only use the most opportunistic tactics as any maneuvers that might have slowed them down were discarded. Also not sure where you got the idea that they avoided combat with jets, considering most of Me-262s that sortied flew against bombing raids.

Idk what you want to say, they are enough thread on the board without floating shit around.