Bumpity Stockity

What say you, Jow Forums?

Attached: B098E32C-0D5E-4093-88A7-0BB388C6B5E5.jpg (1037x1390, 806K)

SHALL

NOT

BE

ALLOWED

INFRINGED

It's a fucking meme, and was banned as a means of throwing a scrap of meat to the gun-grabbers. That said, it is an unconstitutional ban and Trump deserves to be tarred and feathered and exiled to New Zealand with the rest of the cucks.

PENIS

Hippitty hopitty stay the fuck off my property.

We're just one mass shooting from a mag ban.

If Trump says they need to go then they need to go. That's all there is to it. If banning them will MAGA then it's fine by me. If you own one you should turn it in. When the final tally comes out it will make Trump look good knowing so many dangerous devices were taken off the streets.

>implying ATF apologists wont use this excuse to hide the fact that they actually wanted this in the first place

Same thing will happen at the national level that has happened in every state so far, you will get near zero compliance.

In a country where we can't even enforce human trafficking, by illegal drug cartels, what makes you think we have the manpower to enforce a nationwide gun stock confiscation order?

Shitty bait or prime boomer posting

>Squeaky toy sounds intensify

Attached: R-TheDonald.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

Everything Trump has said so far is just common sense. Bump stocks are dangerous devices that only serve one purpose, killing crowds of people. I also agree with Trump's proposal of raising the age for an AR15 to 21. I see no reason for an 18 year old to need one. I grew up and still live in a hunting community. Around here lots of boys go out at a young age and buy their hunting rifles. I'm fine with people under 21 having hunting rifles. But the AR15 isn't for hunting. And finally I agree with Trump continuing the ban on 3D printer guns. 3D guns were made for and designed for criminals to use. If you're a law abiding citizen just go out and buy a gun the right way. Everyone should be concerned by the thought of bad people hidden away in their houses making homemade untraceable guns. All of these policies are reasonable and don't infringe on the second amendment.

It's a big one.

Attached: 1493271007239.gif (360x270, 299K)

Based Murodoc posting

I can bump my mini 14 without a bump stock.

Everyone who bought one of these things new got a copy of the ATF letter explaining how they are definitely NOT machineguns.
Noone will ever be convicted for bump stock possession. Noone.

I've got 3 and I'm not only going to keep them, I'm going to start using them at local ranges. Fuck you, ATF glowniggers

Attached: accelerate.jpg (1005x1069, 55K)

You forgot "TO BE INFRINGED"

I want new manufactured machine guns re-legalized as much as anybody, but I don't give a shit about these stupid things and if you're willing to risk prison to keep/use them, you deserve to get waco'd.

>tfw fucking Pakistan is the country with the GOAT gun laws

>Bump stocks are dangerous devices that only serve one purpose, killing crowds of people.
They are training wheels for amusement and mag dumps. Bump firing is something all semi-auto weapons do. It serves no purpose for "killing crowds of people", if it did, it would so severely sacrifice weapon accuracy in doing so. The shooter in Vegas would have been light years more effective in what he did by simply using a good scope and picking off targets one-by-one.

> I also agree with Trump's proposal of raising the age for an AR15 to 21. I see no reason for an 18 year old to need one.

So would you also support raising the minimum military enlistment age to 21? Does it make sense to be sending 17-20 year olds on deployment in with Huges/NFA-regulated arms with that same logic?

>But the AR15 isn't for hunting.
It doesn't matter if that was the rifle's original intent or not. Bolt actions were also developed as weapons of war. What you use the rifle for is up to you. I can use an AR to hunt small game and control varmints and it may actually be more pragmatic than you average bolt action given follow-up shots to multiple fast-moving targets.

>3D guns were made for and designed for criminals to use.
Wrong again. You can make for your own personal use whatever you feel like. 3D printers are nothing more than a tool. There's a reason they were allowed under the GCA of '68.

>Everyone should be concerned by the thought of bad people hidden away in their houses making homemade untraceable guns.
No. Guns cannot be controlled for the simple fact that they exist and the knowledge to make more of them exists. If you're worried about criminals, then concealed carry has always been and always will be the answer (pic related)

>All of these policies are reasonable and don't infringe on the second amendment.
in·fringe /inˈfrinj/ : act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on.
Any weapon restricting law is unconstitutional as per 2A.

Attached: American solutions.jpg (1038x1591, 621K)

KANGZ

>The shooter in Vegas would have been light years more effective in what he did by simply using a good scope and picking off targets one-by-one.

While I agree with the rest of your statement I'm not so sure about this point. While mag-dumping into a crowd generally produces many wounds but few deaths, the vegas shooting, assuming it went down the way they say it did seems to be the exception to that rule simply because the distance, the noise of the concert, the size of the crowd and the amount of ammo fired all meshed together. I think he would have had a hard time getting the same body count with carefully aimed fire. It's not impossible of course but even if he had tried I doubt he could have managed. Plus there's the psychological strain of killing individual people unable to do you harm, far easier to just dump ammo into a faceless crowd.

You're replying to a troll but I'll play deviled avocados for a minute. Firing into a crowd doesn't require any real degree of accuracy to be devastating. You aren't using it for any tactical advantage. It's only useful for giggles or for indiscriminate slaughter. Now, I don't think there's any reason to ban it, because as you said you don't even need a stock to bump a gun. But it's definitely a "mass casualty" sort of thing.

Question:

Do you have to be able to prove that you destroyed a bump stock? Is this written down or outlined anywhere? It seems like you have the option of just destroying it or handing it in.

If the ATF asks someone if they have a bump stock at their home and the person just says no I smashed it up and threw it out, do they have to have photos of it or something? I mean it seems kind of stupid if they had to hang on to photos for the rest of their life to prove it right?

Can the ATF come after people if the people bought the bump stock with a credit card?

Good ?

Anybody?

INSPECTED

No, no, yes, no, yes, no

i 3D printed one and ended up seeling it for like 50 bucks since it was useless

i guess i could make more but don't really have any desire to

Pretty sure we're past the point of buying them online. Unless the guy selling it to you has two day shipping it probably won't make it in time to bury it. I wouldn't put it past ATF to start "getting in touch" with sellers on fuddbroker and Armslist

Nobody even knows I own one, why the fuck would I go out of my way to turn it in? When it's easier by miles to simply not comply than go way out of your way to get all the shit required to turn that fucking shit in, why the fuck would I even bother? What's the ATF going to do, come to my house and SWAT me over a fucking bump stock?
>Hey dood we know you have a bump stock
>Nope
>Oh, okay, bye
It really is that easy. And if they keep fucking pushing, fuck it. I'm already a felon. Might as well resist like the other felons in Baltimore. No one will miss me anyway.

Attached: 1502455327239.png (382x597, 237K)

>throwing a scrap of meat to the gun-grabbers
That's not how it works. If you think this will stop them from pushing for further restrictions you're beyond delusional, it's going to be the exact opposite.

The civil disobedience will be glorious. I half expect some jackass to show up to turn in a box full of belt loops or boards with a few nails in them in the style of these pipe shotguns if they try to do a "buyback" in the wrong place.

If they decide to try and use force on any real scale shit's going to hit the fan. If you live in a deep blue state and were open about having one on social media you might want to get some defenses built up lol.

Attached: k vs buyback.jpg (640x480, 86K)

If the dozens of people wacked in vegas and a school full of 5-6 year olds didn't do it, doubt it. Defeatist and dooms dayers are communist propaganda. Hundreds of millions of guns in America and they're gonna ban the tens of millions of mags compatible? They'd have a hard time outside of states that didn't start that shit several years ago before the AR boom really took off. Even then it's unenforceable, even in states with bans.

>implying either of those happened
Heh.

the school one never happened. the vegas one did happen but the shooter's intent was never disclosed so basically you can bet his wife is sitting pretty right now.

Fuck Drumpf.

I’m voting #YangGang for 2020 and using my UBI to support the gun industry

Point still stands dude. I'm not saying don't write representatives or go to Rally's, but fear mongering isn't a way to live on something that's as common as the AR and 30 round mags or similar

Go back

How do these fire though?

I shot one like a year before the Vegas Shooting and thought it was useless gimmick product.
Never wasted my money on them and I don't care about them.
>But bump stocks ban legistlation can be worded to mean more than just bump stocks!
I don't give a shit.
Bump stocks and bump firing are a fucking meme.

I'm not going to fight and die on the hill for bump stocks.

Attached: 1504774743361.jpg (1440x810, 76K)

>world war II German submachine gun
>a gsg mp40
fucking lugenpresse

Shell goes in pipe barrel. You then insert the barrel into a second tube which it fits into. In the end of the second tube is a nail fixed to an end cap. When you slam the barrel back into the second tube the nail hits the primer and fires the gun. Then you pull the barrel out, pull the shell, and do it again.

>I grew up and still live in a hunting community
>AR15 isn't for hunting
I'm calling bullshit on you. Where'd you grow up? .223 Rem is a hunting round adapted from the cartridge used in Remington's Model 722.

What you subversives are really trying to say is that "nobody needs a semi-auto for hunting" but you won't say it outright, because you want to make it sound like it's only one particular model of semi-auto.
Nevermind that the purpose of the 2a is not to protect your right to hunt. My state's constitution (predating the US constitution) makes this clear. You are a degenerate fudd.

The sad thing is there are actually people who believe this shit

Not him (but you Jow Forumsids all call me a fudd all the time) and you don't need a semi auto to hunt game. I've yet to see this follow up shot meme work out, I guess it's nice for waterfowl but I can get three off out of a pump in enough time. Just need to practice at the trap field.
You do need it to hunt a standing army, permanent courts, and unelected bueraucrats (can't spell French words for shit) though, so have at her. Make machine guns in your buddy's garage, build explosives, buy body armor. Why should I care what you do?

Attached: 1553054325538.jpg (800x600, 252K)

>Ban automatic weapons by banning the parts that made them automatic.
>Someone creates a replacement aftermarket part that makes weapons automatic (only in a retarded way).

Who was the autist that thought that those PARTS were not going to be banned?

But guys

What if the government just generated a warrants for the owner’s arrest? Then, they could just pull you over on the road because they recognize our license plate or meet you at work. Then they could get a search warrant for your home and guns when you’re not there? Surely the police know better than to just go to someone’s home when they are there...

So.. you get charged with a felony. Which jeapordizes your career. You get pulled over on the road. Police then go to your home

Attached: D7A8A4A0-2D01-4A7E-9DCB-B1611A322C02.png (680x521, 115K)

.>not going to fight and die on the hill for bump stocks
wew, the NRA has there own defence force

Attached: evenmaxcaulfieldshowsdisdainforyourexistence.png (410x536, 320K)

If President Trump were to say guns should be outright banned because they are dangerous, what would you say?

>retard who doesnt know the definition of automatic

I'd want that clown's fucking scalp more than I already do

>nobody knows
Except all the agents monitoring Jow Forums who read your post

Wait
Can you really just strap a pipe to a block of wood and sell it at a buyback?
Do they actually buy it?

I’m not voting for him again desu. It’s sad to say, but I think he’s more dangerous for gun rights than Biden

They have fallen for it a couple times, but no promises.

>Biden appointing pro 2a judges
You're a fucking idiot. I'm from DE, I know Biden and I would never dream of voting for him or his dead faggot son

I’d rather have someone who tells you up front “be warned, i’m going to fuck you”. Instead of someone that says “i’m Your FRIEND. I will do amazing and tremendous things for you” but then fucks you in the ass

Sometimes, depends on the people running it. People running these things may well not know these things exist and do actually work then assume you're just being an ass with "fake" guns even though they'll actually fire a shotgun shell.

I enjoy hunting rabbits with .223. No, it doesn't destroy the meat, even with FMJ (you can buy .223 in softpoint if you really want). Leaves a 9mm sized hole in the hide. It's a nice caliber because you can also down a coyote and get some larger game too. Although not optimal for bear/elk/etc. But in the wilderness, you realize that you're not going to "need" to hunt larger game for much of the time, because storage, preservation, and transportation are obstacles. .223 is an alright hunting caliber though.
I don't "need" more than 1 shot per kill, but when you spend time innawoods practicing survival, it's nice to be able to transport your ammo in detachable mags. It's very efficient and a nice minimalist way of doing things, as opposed to lugging loose ammo around.

Further, semi-auto.223 is also good for target practice/enhancing your precision (for when you do hunt).
I haven't decided yet whether or not I would take only an AR15 or PTR91 innawoods, but I am certain I would take a semi-auto, since it's better for more purposes, and nobody really needs a bolt action either (you survive with just a couple good knives and trapping knowledge).

Nobody "needs" to be an untermensch.

Attached: ojhf0zT5WQ1shmfbwo6_1280.jpg (1024x1280, 503K)

>implying being fucked in the ass isn't both amazing and tremendous

Lol

If you cant tell, that means its a quality post.

they threw the scrap without getting anything in return just like theyve been doing for all of time.

How long before we're out of scraps?

You know that the next thing is “military style” guns

They'll just come back for the slab of meat tho

But shit like foxes and white tailled deer are easily huntable as they are medium sized

DE? Delawhere is that?

You are lawyering this.

The "definition" of automatic doesnt matter; the law didnt want to ban the guns that suit your autistic tech definition of auto, wanted to ban guns that go "brrrrrrt", simple as that. Retard-stocks made guns go "brrrrt", so it was obvious they would be banned.

>the law doesn't matter
>only feels matter

I feel like you're a retard.

>goat

Might as well get a lightning link or auto sear because they're actually useful and they carry the same penalties as the bump stock

Attached: 1523597370751.jpg (880x672, 112K)

>I am lawyering definitions they themselves defined
nice job subverting the very definition of law

You can drop the condescending tone with me kid, I don't give a fuck if you want to play rambo in the woods, I'm not going to sperg out about you using .223 instead of .22, I don't give a tincup shit if you want to lug around a roller delayed battle rifle for "survival" (whatever the fuck that means) in the "wilderness" (I bring a knife and a fly fishing kit here). I think my breech loading .22 or pump 12 will be just fine, I'll call you if I run into a bluehelmet patrol or grizzly bear in West Virginia, okay bud?

>We need flags on Jow Forums

>223 for a bear

You're one of those fudds that thinks 223 is a "high powered" cartridge aren't you? Fuddtarded

>i dont need a thing
>therefore you dont need it either

>Do you have to be able to prove that you destroyed a bump stock?
No, presumption of innocence and all that. The government must prove you possessed a non-destroyed bumpstock after the ban -- if they don't have any evidence, you can say "LOL no, I sold it in a boating accident, your move."

>Can the ATF come after people if the people bought the bump stock with a credit card?
It's likely they get hold of customer lists one way or another. But assuming so, all they can do is send you scary letters (or, if they have the manpower to spend, knock on your door and ask scary questions) in the hopes you'll break down and confess -- unless they have some evidence you didn't sell it or destroy it before the deadline, they can't do shit.

Note that ATF does specify specific means of destruction (three saw cuts in specific places -- they have a PDF showing the cut locations for each model of bump stock), and says that it may still be a machinegun if you do other things so be careful of admitting your specific method of destruction. Admitting you "destroyed" it in a manner that ATF says is not real destruction just opens you up for unnecessary hassle.

If I had a bump stock (I don't) and planned to comply with the new ruling, I would definitely destroy it myself rather than turn it in, just because keeping them guessing about how many bump stocks are still out there is worth more to me than any buyback will pay.

If I had a bump stock and didn't plan to comply, I'd claim I destroyed it myself, and make sure it's hidden such that there's zero chance of them finding it if they search my property (even though they have no basis to get a search warrant) until any immediate enforcement effort blows over.

But has a point. Unless your plan is to wait until the bump-stock ban get tossed in court, and sell your pre-ban bump-stock as a collectible, "do not comply" is best accomplished by destroying the stock and getting a coat hanger.

>pull the shell
Not gonna make it.

The proper technique is to leave the spent shell, load the new shell in the opposite end of the barrel, and blast the spent shell downrange with the next shot.

>muh barrel obstruction split
Normal shotgun barrels are tapered down to absurdly thin at the muzzle end, of course they split easily. An empty shotshell isn't a solid enough obstruction to pose any risk to a pipe barrel, which has the same wall thickness clear through.

Based "Based Murodoc posting" posting

Learn to read
We don't talk about "need" here. You don't need it but no one is telling you can't have it. Do what you want, play faggot in the woods, I don't care. I'm slowly moving to hunting with black powder only myself

Which is a larp too

Guess it's time for some autistic bottle openers and a a third pin hole.

Attached: 1550221820717_0.png (3135x1570, 204K)

>Delaware
Hope you're a Sussex Jow Forumsounty user for your well being