American Hiding My Guns?

Need some advice.

>be me, 23
>wife is libtard, but love her to death
>she hates when I go shooting with the boys
>says I can't own a gun
>idgaf.gif

I wanna buy my own shotgun or long rifle, but I need to do it in a way where she doesn't ever find out. If user has suggestions, I'd be grateful. In the state of Indiana, if you're wondering about state laws.

Attached: Model870-Wingmaster.jpg (3564x610, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mh5tBeVHqMM?t=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just do it pussy

Married at 23 and whipped damn son

You might as well just consider suicide for marrying such a retard.

>says I can't own a gun
divorce her
i'm serious
it's not even about the gun
you're going to spend the rest of your life with a woman who thinks she can tell you what to do?
fuck that shit

You shouldn't have married her.

Tell her she doesn’t get to make those decisions for you, just like you don’t get to tell her not to buy socks.

This.

Wow, I bet she doesn't like you masturbating either. Does she keep your balls in her purse next to your Man Card?

Take her ass shooting

Attached: 1535321177964.jpg (1640x919, 156K)

>males in 2k19
Show her who is the man, she probably hates you now that she is charge.

user, always solve a problem at the roots. You have to redpill your wife, and it shouldn't be difficult, history and philosophy side with the individual when it comes to guns. The best route to start with females is self-defense, explain that rape culture would expand in a gun control state, that guns empower women.

^this bread.

Tell her to fuck off and keep your gun.

>Need some advice.
Quit being a pussy-whipped faggot cunt. Buy a gun, fuck your bitch in the ass, wipe your dick on the curtains, and inform your ho that you'll bring the gun club home to gangbang her if she doesn't get with the program.

>wife says i can't have guns
>wife
>says i can't have

that's where our trails become separated, honey

Attached: youyou.png (564x527, 13K)

Just buy one faggot. Hang it over your front door, that way she has to see it whenever she walks out the house.

Your wife is a stupid bitch, a filthy slut who you should teach to fuck with you like that.

Do what Chucky does:

youtu.be/Mh5tBeVHqMM?t=21

You will never be happy with a woman who holds this level of power over you. Buy a safe and a gun. Tell her that is the way it will be. Show her where the door is if she gets shitty about it. Lots of fish in the sea man, lots of fish.

Attached: 1547250988714.jpg (800x1200, 253K)

Imagine letting a woman tell you what you can own.

Attached: 1538950730563.jpg (2917x2083, 822K)

You go to the god damn gun store tomorrow and buy an AR. Don't even bother hiding it. You're doing it this way because of Prove that you're not going to let her control you like that. If she gets pissed, don't even worry about it because she'll get over it. If she says she wants a divorce, consider it a blessing in disguise.

unironically purchase a firearm within the next 48 hours and tell her that's the way it is.

it's not about the gun now. it's about your balls

Don't let her tell you what's what, if you lose this argument you'll be losing for the rest of the marriage..

bro get a divorce

Just how good is that pussy dude.. Honestly

What pussy? He's married.

This. She won't do shit. If you stand up for yourself and don't be a fucking pussy that will be the end of it

this. time for a new wife

Buy the blackest rifle you can find tomorrow and tell her to hit the door if it's such a problem

Yeah. He doesn't know it yet, but this issue is actually going to affect the entirety of the rest of his marriage with her. Women are ruled by emotions and need to be reassured out of their hysteria. In the back of their minds they even know it, and she will actually lose respect for him if he caves. He needs to be the man here, whether he wants to or not.

based.

hid it in her purse, right beside where she hides your testicles

Find something she does that is completely retarded. Tell her you won't get a gun if she cuts that shit out, she probably won't.

Alternatively, put your fucking foot down and tell her you're getting a fucking gun.

try divorce

kill that bitch

Attached: street sweeper.jpg (1682x1088, 745K)

Listen up OP, I’m assuming that you and your wife are White. Now since you are married, you have to be willing to do anything necessary to stay married and have as many children as possible. That means getting rid of your toys and not betraying her trust.

>get the amount in cash,stash it, wait 2 weeks. >purchase the fire arm with cash
>breakdown the fire arm and hide it in your personal vehicle OR leave it in the care of a good friend OR put it away in your house and when she starts arguing with you and tell her she is the problem not the gun then bitch slap her with the divorce papers (fake).

>23 and married
>I love her, but she doesn't respect me
>this is totally legit

Wow. And the user in the other thread said I was the cuck. Just like the gun in your pic, you're fucked, m8. It's either her or the gun. Better luck next time.

>mfw bachelor who savors your tears, same age as you

Attached: Vlcsnap-2014-07-01-10h03m24s182.png (640x480, 421K)

W I F E
S A Y S
I T ' S
G O T T A
G O

>do it in a way where she doesn't ever find out
This is your second mistake. First was hitching yourself legally and financially to a retarded woman.

Buy the gun you want, and enjoy it. Keep it locked up. If she takes it or hides it from you, that's theft. If you aren't about pressing charges then beat her fucking ass tbhwy. Be a man.

Attached: godfather.gif (368x200, 190K)

You fucked up when you failed to set the tone/expectations the first moment you became aware that her beliefs may be at odds with yours. You fucked up when you allowed her to believe that she had any sort of input on your hobbies. You are now fucking up by attempting to betray her trust in this bizarre detente you've allowed to form.

The best course of action would have been to nip this shit in the bud when it wasn't a big deal. The worst course of action is to hide a gun, get caught, then get your ass stroked for being a liar and expanding your forbidden hobby. You are now faced with the painful but necessary option. Change the expectations you have given her, and do it directly. Sit her ass down, tell her this is your thing, it means a lot to you, and it makes you happy. Tell her you were going to pick up a rifle to continue your hobby, felt uncomfortable about how she would take it, that bothered you, and you want to be open/honest. Apologize for letting expectations get to this point. Let her say her piece, but put your foot down. Then go buy the rifle. If she's worth a fuck that will be the end of it. If she fights you on this, it's a pretty glaring warning sign.

>You fucked up when you allowed her to believe that she had any sort of input on your hobbies.

This, above anything else

a good fucking post on Jow Forums. based oldfag. listen to this user, OP.

Ok cuck

Attached: FB_IMG_1552171611162.jpg (720x701, 32K)

Stop being pussywhipped and tell her you're buying a gun whether she likes it or not

>letting a wet hole tell you what to do

Clearly you need to work on your logic reasoning skills op, but fortunately for you, a more intelligent person is willing to help you out.

She said that you can't own "a" gun, so in order to respect her wishes, while also equipping yourself to defend your family and have fun with your friends........

You must buy "two gunS". This gets you around her explicit prohibition of you not buying just one.

Might I suggest an ak-47 to go with that shotgun.

Or be a pussy, and buy a backpack rifle or an ar-7 and hide it in the spare tire well if the car..

He doesnt need to divorce her. He just needs to take control of his own life. He will regret it forever if he doesnt establish that he gets his own way too

You better fucking listen, this is the best advice in this thread. You're still a going couple and so you can still fix this. But if you get too far and you're still acting like this it will destroy your married life, I am not even kidding about this. You will regret it forever if you dont stand up for yourself right now.

Yep, wife says it's gotta go....
NO LOWBALL OFFERS
I KNOW WHAT I GOT
Vasectimized 2001-
Married 2001
God, I love my wife.

Attached: 41EEA500-A002-4D3C-B7AF-95C7A9D84AED.jpg (192x263, 7K)

Kek

Tell her to shut the fuck up.

Attached: pe08ii3nmwtz.jpg (551x654, 323K)

I'd say hide the shotgun up your ass, but she'd notice it when she's drilling you with her strap on.

These man.
I know what it’s like being with a woman long term and how it makes you rethink your life choices entirely.
That being said this is just foreshadowing the rest of the relationship.

>23
>married
Yikes. Pussy market is open 24/7 my fellow nigger

You have two choices
Man up and buy a big ass revolver or a 1911 and open carry it around the house. When she gives lip talk her down then smack her pussy around with your dick.
Or
Buy a cock cage and let her pound your little puckered asshole with a strap on until she gets tired and Jamal comes over to finish her off.

She's the man of the house, so you'd better learn to follow her lead

Kys cuck. You'll do it anyways when she leaves you for a real man, who has the balls to do what he wants.

why is she in charge of if you own a gun or not

If you live in a state with red flag confiscation laws, you need to think very carefully about the situation you've put yourself in.
If you buy a gun, she will be able to have an armed team of thugs kick your door in whenever she gets emotional enough to feel like doing it. Like, say, after you buy a gun. Or during divorce proceedings. Or if she cheats on you and you catch her.
She can also accuse you of domestic violence and potentially prevent you from ever being able to own guns.

You have chosen to tie your life together with a woman who fundamentally disagrees with you about what your god-given rights are.
Your wife unironically believes the man she chose to marry should have fewer rights than he currently has.
This is not a healthy situation. This is not normal.
What else will she expect you to give up?

Its likely she got her beliefs about guns from the media. Your wife believes the media over you, her husband.
The state/corporate media apparatus is now an authoritative part of your domestic life's morality and principles. This makes the principles and morality of your home life inherently unstable- not only because you and your wife fundamentally disagree on the topic of rights, but also because the media is perpetually sliding deeper into a position of being uncompromisingly against rights and against familial independence from the state apparatus.

Think long and hard about what will happen after you have kids. What are you going to teach your children?
What is your wife going to teach your children?
What will your wife tell your children about you, their father?
What beliefs do you hold sacred now, that in five or ten years will be considered child abuse by a domineering left-wing media apparatus? Remember that this is an apparatus that- right now- has your wife's ear. And that she regards this apparatus as being more credible and more righteous than you.
And she has no intention of discussing her beliefs or compromising with you.

Love is a chemical anomaly.
When entering a relationship you have to look at it like a business.
Is this the type of person who you would trust to go into a business together?
Is she responsible and trustworthy?
Does she make impulsive decisions?
You get the idea.

Attached: 1430502014833.jpg (637x637, 66K)

Dude if your wife would leave you over a minor hobby, fucking leave her now. You are sticking your dick in crazy and need to extract yourself from the situation before shit gets bad. If a woman will try to restrict your hobbies or behavior, leave her. If you were a girl and, say, your husband was not allowing you to go out with your friends and own a TV, people would be screaming abuse and trying to extract you. Leave. Exfil. GTFOD, It aint worth it.

your fucked man, i hope you figure something out with that woman of yours

My wife dislikes guns too (run in with a while dindu), so know what i did? I set up a meetup off armslist to buy a 590 the same time I was taking her to the mall. Bought it in front of her and cleaned it as soon as we got home. Be a man

AR instead of an AK.

"Or be a pussy, and buy a backpack rifle or an ar-7 and hide it in the spare tire well if the car.."

Should be doing that anyways.

Also why not buy like 10 hi-points and stash them in every room of your house. One in the toilet water tank, one in the kitchen drawer, one in your bedroom, one in the front entrance & one in every vehicle and one stashed in a PVC tube sealed up and immersed in plastic bags and oil buried at a non descript location.

Better yet, OP should buy his wife a gun.

man up!
who wears the pants in your house?

Bingo bango bongo habibi.

You whipped soiboi. Puttin u r dick up for rent

God I’d drag my dick through a country mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a payphone.

Lulz

Be a man and go buy a fucking gun. Tell the stupid bitch she's going to shoot it. Hit her for good measure.

23 and married? You are a cuck, nevermind the age, getting married in 2019 = massive cuck

Attached: 1524463052152.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

fiance is normie qt3.14, normie in everyway, Trump is bad, America is bad, reddit is a good source of knowledge... ect... But she is fully onboard with my firearm thing, she even wants to shoot when we move to America, she is cool with it becuase she knows how much I care about it. She knows how safe minded I am, smart with dangerous items I am, and she might be leberal because indoctrination and social circles/social media but she is controlling and obsessed with banning me from anything. Leave your shgit fucking master OP you stupid cuck

Attached: 1540859706205.jpg (576x1024, 99K)

This. Generally being a man and doing what you want will actually get them to love and respect you more

meant to say not controlling

Go away jew

Man up and tell your wife to fuck off you sad sack of shit

buy two, just to piss her off even more

>go to hood
>give Jamal $100 in cash and tell him to do a B&E on your house when you’re gone
>wife gets beaten and raped
>”well that wouldn’t have happened if we had a gun in the house”

>ffw a year
>wife kicks you out of the house and leaves you for Jamal

Be a fucking man and buy the most decked out AR you can, pussy.

>but she is controlling and obsessed with banning me from anything
Mega kek, a hidden message for help

Fuck off virgin faggot. Good men find good women early and make them wives early.

If she can't accept you for who you are now, she never will.

Attached: 2096a3f79a504b1c8481468a2f43f963.png (1800x1080, 2.16M)

dude, don't hide your guns from your wife
what's wrong with you

Attached: burt_2.jpg (415x376, 27K)

If you have not bred with that retard, get a divorce now.

My wife (at the time gf) tried to tell me no guns. So now I own several long guns, pistols, and I'm pending a few NFA items. She's now asking if she can have her own pistol for self defense.

Just fucking buy some fucking guns.

Damn, this guy hit it. It goes way deeper than just a gun or man-up shit (which isn't bad, but it goes deeper).

Attached: 1542567723786.jpg (960x923, 85K)

This.

Based.

If you were better at sex this wouldn’t even be an issue with her.

You need to tell her that you want a gun and a marriage is 50/50.
Maybe wait until your birthday

user i’ve got bad news for you

Attached: DBDDFB06-099B-43BB-A7F3-458FAF2AFB1D.jpg (634x860, 77K)

Just buy it faggot, leave it out on the coffee table when you clean it and only lean it up in the corner of your bedroom when you aren't using it.

Assert your dominance, pussy

Yeah user, fuck that. Leave her.

Attached: 1551491403313.png (479x482, 163K)

And this is why you talk about these important things when you date a woman. Ask her about her thoughts on guns, other politics because you're going to be stuck in the same damn house as this person for the next 60+ years. You might as well like the person if you're going to live with them.
You fucked up royally OP. Find a way to change her mind or you better change your wife.

>he didnt have a bunch of guns laying around his house haphazardly in the open before he ever had a woman enter it
Pleb

the best deals are found this way

Bet he knocked her up before getting married

Never make an ultimatum unless your willing to go through with it.

>Kicks
NAP violation detected
Lethal force has been authorized
>Kill wife
>Keep house
>69 with your new bro Jamal