JROTC

Any other Jow Forumsommandos in or were in JROTC and if so share some funny stories from your time

Attached: download.png (184x275, 17K)

Is this bait or genuine? I cant even tell anymore. That fake Descartes quote was right.

>That fake Descartes quote was right.
Which one?

Attached: 1553367630658.jpg (1072x1440, 320K)

Was in for a year and a half, most of the kids were stoners or ghetto trash and the Sergeants weren't allowed to effectively discipline anyone so they got away with it. Left before I graduated because I saw it as a fucking joke.

I am just looking for some other people to talk too

My main DI is a non active 1st sargent form the marines and he is fucking scary

JROTC is the military equivalent of anime club

One of my fellow cadets is a greaser wannabe and another is a sorta stoner and me and my lift buddy are just straight kommandos

this one

Attached: 20190324_202955.png (500x312, 311K)

You have to be 18 to post here

Yeah but since i live in beaner-ville there are just wannabe marine beaners btw i am a beaner my self

I did 3 years of Marine Corps JROTC in highschool. I had a blast. Unlike our instructors handled everything in house and never talked with the school administration, and the administration left them alone. No one ever even sat in on a single class to see what was taught.

It was basically playing dress up and Marine for 3 years, but damn we had a great time.

Woops

oh shit MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here except diffrent branch. Also nice to see a happy jrotc cadet simper si
Also also what is your 5 general order

What's with the ribbon overload?

Attached: JROTC_medals.jpg (449x450, 202K)

To quit my post only when properly relieved

1st might not even be jrotc she looks like a rotc cadet
2nd because she probably did thing ya know

I can only remember about 3 or 4 of them its been 12 years since I graduated

I'm sure there are great ones out there but mine sucked. Public school in a city that is over half black tends to destroy anything good about the things you previously enjoyed.

I was in all 4 years of high school. I did rifle team. I was the only student that had a gun and shot outside of class. The other teammates were pissed that I didn’t need to practice to outshoot them. I was going to go to gym my sophomore year. The year 2-4 instructor put me on “staff” because I can read well aloud. I sped us through the book work, and my grandfather who raised me,was a marine drill instructor so I knew most bullshit. When I broke my arm the class all drew tanks on my cast.

Nice

Understandable
Sad you had a shit experience

What was your rank
Also was it armed aka skin rifles or was it color gaurd aka flags and rifles

Spin*

My aformentioned lifting buddy and i frequently goto the school weight room and we are starting actually make gains not to brag

Another story i have is when i started selling mre's to my group of friends

Read that again man

Yeah i know

Still have some leftover

I cannot even remember. This was all 25 years ago. I do remember that the rifles were spring powered pellet rifle. I had my own for small game hunting. Sarge would let me bring it so I wasn’t wasting a rifle when I did my mandatory tri weekly practice shots. I never cared about the rank. I wanted to go to gym, but the senior instructor really needed someone like me that didn’t want a rank to make the other students do push-ups. I’ll call my buddy in the morning and ask what rank I graduated with. He was one of the types that treated it like it was the real military.

J-Rotsee pussy was to die for. Every guy on staff had a JROTC gf.

We do that and its called air rifle at my school.
Bunch of my friends got JROTC gf's

Dude the girls in our unit were absolute hogs. You wouldn't want to touch them with someone elses dick.

There i a group of girls in my unit that are just for a lack of word fucking subhuman

I saw a bunch rucking while I was walking my dog around a trail. They were all pimple faced nerds and one was wearing full larp gear and a multicam uniform. I was really attractive and athletic in HS and dated a college girl my senior year so I had no need for that virgin nerd circle jerk. Idk they'll probably be better off in ten years than I am so jokes on me but still it seems like predominantly losers and betas gravitate towards it.

Yeah pretty much thats why i am very carefully sculpting my friend group to have the actual decent people in it

Was in all 4 years of highschool, it was a larp fest all 4 years, just cringe worthy shit, people wore multicam even though it wasnt issued at all (most of them got shit on and never wore it again) was commander of the rifle team and flag detail for junior and senior year of highschool, our instructors were a retired old ass pasty csm and a retired 1sgt, honestly the instructors were breddy cool, the csm was in vietnam and pretty badass, green baret and all that shit, 1sgt was a grunt in the marines and fought in the 1st battle of Fallujah. They never really talked about it but we were told stories here there and like I said it was probably the most enjoyable part.

Understandable. America's hero worship of service members is kind of a bad mix with a high schoolers ego. There are plenty of cool dudes just trying to get something out of it and who treat it like any other extra curricular activity.

Most of them are fun kids, who just want to play army. They are having fun in HS which is a lot better than the normal complaints of, "Highschool sucked, jocks are dumb!"

JROTC does attract its share of weirdos, but most were fun guys to me.

When I have it explained to me like that i almost get envious. The fuck did I play lacrosse for if I could've larped as Duke from GI Joe all through HS. I was on the chans a lot in HS as well which probably made me more cynical of shit like that to the point where I judged it without having done it. Oh well.

One for each child she murdered

My AAI was a combat engineer Vietnam vet. He would throw his keys at people who feel asleep in class. He joked about killing the whole class with a Bangalore torpedo.

Also, during the Rodney King riots, he said he hoped they lasted until the weekend so he could "bag some niggers." He actually said this in front of the class. Private schools rule.

His house burned down during my junior year. Rumor said one of my classmates did it.

Did army JROTC for two years. Head honcho was pretty cool, former Airborne, would y’all about his exploits overseas. Never bragged about his time, apparently he enlisted just a couple years after we pulled out of ‘Nam.

Experience was pretty good, we wore dress uniforms once a week and regular school wear the rest of the week. We did typical stuff, marching drills, PT, learning about military nomenclature and structure, that sorta stuff. Company commander was a cunt tho, treated the underclassmen and even her fellow seniors like shit.

Once a month if everyone was caught up with class work we would play kickball or dodgeball after PT. Was a fun experience all around, but I do wish that we got to practice with the air rifles, apparently my school used to have a rifle team but they discontinued it before I entered high school.

>pick jrotc as elective
>get put in weight training
>half of the day is spent doing Raider shit and Weight Training
>fit mode
>fuck sluts at jclc

It was fun, I ended up getting out of Weight Training and Raider and I was up to Sgt Maj so I just became a Clerk.

>put in a small room to fix all the uniform stock room problems
>dont ever fix it
>just fix shit for half the class, other half I play games on my laptop or watch movies
>bring in female 'assistants'
>fuck all the time

Jrotc was okay but it fucked my body up.

Attached: xs0FmSC.png (808x675, 656K)

theoretically, he could be a senior in high school and this is his first and last year in jrotc. lmfao.

Attached: 1548634369474.jpg (370x527, 114K)

fuck off kid. jrotc is to really serving like airshit is to real gun. Take your preschool yarns to another site, faggot

are those kitchen tabs?

and they all clapped.......faggot

>make gains
is this what you kids call buttsex now?

>JROTC user
You're that fucking kid from /meg/ that didn't join because he didn't want to lie at MEPS because of "muh honor and integrity"
Stop talking about a high school elective like it's real service

Everyone look at this retard and laugh

Had many lulz in my 4 years. Went from a 2LT at the end of my freshman year to LTC and battalion commander of our school as a senior.

Did fuckall besides staff duty when I was in "class." Skipped school during class to get food and do random shit because our instructors actually trusted the higher ups to not be shitbags.

Last two years we had a Vietnam huey pilot as our SAI. He talked about killing gooks regularly. One class had Vietnamese kid in it, the teacher said "I killed 6 gooks in a second with a minigun (on a huey snake gunship)." We all look at kid and he does beta asian stare of I wont say shit.

One year for pep week, we had "military day." I wear tiger stripe BDUs M-1 with vietnam cover and web gear to school. Give Vietnamese kid black sweats and a rice paddy hat. Use my fake rank to make him wear gook costume and try and make instructor have vietnam flashback. Worry that instructor might snap kids neck out of reflexes.

My junior and senior military ball I wore every single competition medal I earned and spaced the medals out on purpose to create North Korean General look. Spaced out medals so much, I had a row of medals on my pants below my jacket. Made my staff officers refer to me as supreme allied commander when I wore my medals like that.

Good times overall (the above are only some of my personal favorite stories), but I wish I would have taken college classes with the time I spent wasting in JROTC.

Attached: North-Korea-medals.jpg (960x737, 94K)

JROTC is faggotry incarnate and everyone makes fun of them. ROTC thanks their lucky stars that there is something worse than their LARPing.