So, I finally got my weapons license here in Switzerland

So, I finally got my weapons license here in Switzerland.
I want to buy a handgun, but I have trouble deciding which one.
I've narrowed it down to either the CZ 75, the Glock17 or the SIG P226.
Which one should I get?

Attached: topelement.jpg (640x426, 165K)

Do you guys get actual Sig p226s made there or in Germany?

Get a Glock, even if you buy new the SIG stuff is usually 30 - 40% more expensive. And CZ just isn‘t a good pistol for a beginner, so stick to the plastic stuff first.

I think they're made in Germany.
The P220 is the handgun of our army though.

I thought the Glock would probably be best for me.
I wonder though, why isn't the CZ a good pistol for a beginner?

glocks are decent if you dont mind the ugly looks
wälle kanton?

>less felt recoil, better ergos
>not a good beginner pistol
Wat

Becuase it‘s by now more expensive thanks to the (((collectors))), at least in Switzerland. So you pay premium money for a used up, old pistol. Basically the same reason why you don‘t start shooting with a FAL when you get into rifles.

BL

BS ^^

Kennsch e guete waffelade in Basel? Ha im internet nid viel gfunde.

You get to live in Europe and own weapons? Go buy a lottery ticket

>tfw Geneva

Lucky swiss bro. I have the feeling i will get fucked because i live in the worst canton.

Enjoy that gun bro.

Since you said the sig P226, have you considered the USP? ( just wondering)

That aside you seem to put 3 different handguns that are quite different than each other. My advice is since it's your first gun get whatever handgun you wanna get and is closest to your heart and you'll enjoy the most.

You DO need to make sure they are comfortable to operate and shoot (rack the slide, mag release, slide lock, safety, decock), outside of that get which feels the best and you like the most, but you gotta make sure operating the gun feels good.

You don't have enough experience or know what you like in guns that you should put that much attention on your first gun imo.

After that you'll get enough shooting experience to know what you like in handguns yourself and you'll make a much more educated decision on your 2nd gun.

s'gitt eine näbe dr mittlere bruck, aber dä het nid son es grosses sortiment
d'lüüt det sind aber ziemlig nett
weiss nümm genau wo de isch, bi vor 3 joor zletscht det gsi, cha mi no erinnere dass i a dr schiffländi mit em trämmli gange bi

You cannot use the Cz in fudd ranges as only army weapons are allowed. The Glock 17/19/26 and the SIG P226/P75/P210 are allowed on those ranges. If you don't give a fuck about fudd ranges, get whatever you want. Current best bang for the buck seems to be the Cz P10C. You can usually find it for less than 700 Alpine Shekels.

Waffen Joray in Laufen has a pretty good selection.

Messi

>messi
is that what you guys butcher the beautiful french language to? "messi"?

I'm German and i hereby forbid you to use our language in this way, what the fuck are you guys doing with it

Attached: aaaaaaa.jpg (759x422, 133K)

>Lucky swiss bro. I have the feeling i will get fucked because i live in the worst canton.
The cantonal law is garbage (only one gun per license), but the gun office people are pretty chill. You'll get your license, but expect some delay as the gun office is currently overrun by license demands.

german. IIRC sig sauer, manufacturer of the p226, is a german company. SIG neuhausen, manufacturer of the SG-line of rifles, is a different company.

Ich au

Gang nach Zwingen Munitionsdepot hett alles was de bruchsch

>french
>beautiful

Sag das mal Bayern

whats up achmed, have you ever heard a bayer talk?

>s'gitt eine näbe dr mittlere bruck, aber dä het nid son es grosses sortiment
>d'lüüt det sind aber ziemlig nett
>weiss nümm genau wo de isch, bi vor 3 joor zletscht det gsi, cha mi no erinnere dass i a dr schiffländi mit em trämmli gange bi

Bavarian is a German dialect. THIS is fucking madness. Don't try to compare bavarian to swiss german

dis isch our language now, wh*de boi

Glocc!

Attached: Pucci.jpg (640x426, 63K)

*schlürf*
E SIG P210.
DAS esch no e rechtigi Pischtole gsi.

Attached: download (3).jpg (380x349, 40K)

Get a fucking Sphinx SDP and be proud that your country makes its own guns you faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20181206090527_Gallery.jpg (2220x1080, 1.29M)

>You cannot use the Cz in fudd ranges as only army weapons are allowed

I'll let you rethink that again. Idiot cuck memer.