China's jet engine is 20 years beh

>globaltimes.cn/content/1146297.shtml

>t took the development team only a year to design the engine, and just six months to finish testing the first prototype, and the manufacturing cycle has been reduced by two thirds, the statement said.

>With the new engine, China's future advanced fighter jets will finally solve the "heart problem," Wei Dongxu, a Beijing-based military analyst, told the Global Times on Wednesday. "This is great, great news," he said. The aero engine is often dubbed "heart of aircraft" as it provides the power the aircraft needs.

>Wei said the engine could be related to China's medium-sized twin-engine stealth aircraft FC-31, which could become China's next generation aircraft carrier-based fighter jet.

Finally, there will be a F-35 that doesn't crash!

Attached: BFTO.jpg (1280x853, 731K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Sichuan_earthquake
dms.licdn.com/playback/C4D05AQE8hl2GCSdo1Q/feedshare-aws-analyzed_servable_progressive_video?e=1555491600&v=beta&t=HDlb6B-v294Dlxbl-tzC-Gtw-DjFucaSeQ1HW642jUs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure there bud

Attached: 25234534.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

>Pajeet hold onto a webm made in 2012 and kept posting it ever since.

Attached: shenzhen-china-then-and-now-30-years-later-1980-vs-2011.jpg (800x1182, 368K)

I take solace that despite our only carrier is coal powered, at least our jets don't do that

Attached: 368904532_8a33a1d46a.jpg (352x288, 33K)

Most analysts have speculated that the FC-31 is meant to compete with the F-35 as an export model only. Doubt it'll be seen on Chinese carriers.

Fuck off chang

>took the development team only a year to design the engine
you mean it took them a year to study the stolen designs from various western company's and 6 months to build a working prototype mash up

Now post that India one.

That one showing their insane develpment from December 2019 to Janurary 2020.

They should blur the faces, not the engine (which has discernable stealthy saw nozzle petals despite the censor).

Who knows when they will be abducted by the US on charges of circumventing Iran sanctions or some shit.

Anyway, this one is the WS-19, right? Will the J-31 finally get its target engine at last?

Attached: D4MuHorW0AAXuZw.png (488x280, 218K)

Because only Pajeets can find the Chinese irritating?

Attached: 1547615019041.jpg (217x232, 3K)

>Pajeet
Did you know its possible to dislike both China and India?

That's the J-20 prototype doing fuel dump tho.

Prototypes used AL-31F, which have the typical Russian centerline fuel dump systems.

Attached: Indian_Air_Force_Touch_the_sky_with_glory__YouTube_20140110_162243.jpg (1276x749, 289K)

>Advanced turbofan engines are difficult to develop, especially the manufacturing of fan blades, which must be built to resist very high temperatures and pressure, Wei noted.

>The upcoming award is an indication that China has made breakthroughs not only in designing, but also manufacturing, Wei said.

I didn't know you can copy metallurgy.
Cope more
Pic related is Shenzen in 2016. 300% growth compared to 2011

Attached: shenzhen.jpg (1999x1331, 425K)

More Su-27 dumping fuel which makes it look like the engine smokes.

Attached: 156yemr.jpg (800x534, 29K)

Based and Chinpilled.

>chief designer is the female engineer named Huang Weina, the second row on the left

Why can China have actual and real feminism, female engineers and soldiers working for the advancement of the nation, while in the West all they do is to complain about micro-aggressions and being triggered by literally anything

Would be in the same class as the EJ-200 medium thrust engine.

Attached: WS-X.jpg (922x560, 97K)

because if you complain in china you go to gulag
or shot

>lets rape nature
Fucking chinks.

I don't understand why Chinese shill for China so much. Is it brainwashing indoctrination that makes them think their oppressive shit hole is somehow relevant besides being the west's slave labor force. I have only had the misfortune of visiting China twice and i can understand why anyone would want to live their.

HAHAHAHA SO FUNNNY11 CHING CHONG CHINKA CHOKNKA WONG WONNNGGGG \;;;/

yes it's the WS-19. If they can get the material side of the engines down, the WS-15 must be coming along nicely.

It literally doesn't count when those fucking buildings are empty pig iron frames

I hope and pray every day that the CIA are laying the groundwork for a chinese civil war. I don't even care if it's succesful, I just want to see thousands of bugs die.

Attached: 1550044552128.jpg (625x720, 94K)

Stay mad subhuman cockroach, you will always be inferior to us.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

So fucking ugly.

Stay butthurt Pajeet

>everyone who isnt acting like a total retard and spamming butthurt false flag threads and shitposts about China is a Chinese government muh Chink shill fellow white Americans of the America
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE stop generalizing Im not a Pajeet my shitpost is a legitimate opinion, you know I could be a fellow white American of the America
Stay butthurt Pajeet

Attached: the poo.png (1060x1110, 949K)

oh god, all those skyscrapers, I can't wait for the next regional earthquake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Sichuan_earthquake

I'm hoping for an American-Chinese nuclear handshake.

You could always stop larping and posting these threads Pajeet

*Russian-Chinese
Two birds with one stone.

And thereby, they achieve more than any 56% wymyn will ever achieve.

no one cares, buttmad nigger

Attached: 1544108277874.webm (230x408, 2.1M)

Make it a trio of them then I'm happy.

>2000 years later
>Nguyen bin Pajeet still hasnt figured out that pig iron is not a waste product and still forcing one of his cringe dead memes

>CIA

Fucking incompetent.
Your informants are rotting in the ground and their handlers get some tough love from our master torturers.

My sources are telling me that it took only two days until they spilled all the beans and begged for us to finally kill them.
But we didnt. These whitoid pigs are literally being turned into human swines now:
Arms, legs, genitals all sawn off, eyes poked with needles, ear-drums penetrated by hot metal chopsticks, nose cut off, tongue ripped out and every single teeth removed with pliers over the course of a week, they will now forever live in our dungeons as human cattle. A true and tested method used against the worst of our traitors since the early Han-Dynasty 200BC.

We will do the same to all of you whiteys. Look forward to it.

Attached: CIA at its best.jpg (532x1024, 431K)

wtf am i watching?

a badass chink.

Same, but millions

I hate China, but you're right, poor metallurgy was one of the primary limiting factors to Chinese engine development, and if the engine is as effective as they claim, this no longer seems to be an obstacle for them. It was only a matter of time, engineering isn't magic.

Pretty sure those are mutually exclusive

I hope that the WS-19 has TVC as well.

Attached: DraJnfuU8AA6Yvm.jpg (1035x1200, 245K)

chinks can now do things that not even West can do:

dms.licdn.com/playback/C4D05AQE8hl2GCSdo1Q/feedshare-aws-analyzed_servable_progressive_video?e=1555491600&v=beta&t=HDlb6B-v294Dlxbl-tzC-Gtw-DjFucaSeQ1HW642jUs

that's what happens when you lose manufacturing base.

>When you import pigs from some shitty backwater african nation and now your pig farming industry is crippled with Swine flu
Amazing job China, truely a great decision

Impressive.

With this most recent achievement, fate has in a single stroke, marked the decline of the west and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers and the cruel subjugation it brought to the humbler nations of the world. With the blessings of Chinese quantum direct-current electricity, quantum aircraft carriers and quantum enhanced railguns will be the instruments with which China affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative to the depredations of Western leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.

Have you ever noticed how much the President of China looks like Winnie the Pooh?

Attached: Tianamen Square 1989.jpg (990x654, 180K)

He would still destroy yours.

Because he's a man of action and not a dumb goy.

Attached: DUUST25VAAE29wC.jpg (469x457, 44K)

China? More like Vachina.

Attached: 8E78F37C-CCAA-4710-97A1-306175BD3789.png (800x1672, 209K)

>We will do the same to all of you whiteys. Look forward to it.

And they think they aren't barbarians.

Attached: firedrill.webm (480x284, 2.91M)

Wow I never knew that there are no Britbongs anymore because they were conquered by the French and raped by the Vikings!

The British don't claim to be the successors to some ancient regime. They're delusional about many things, but that isn't one of them. Their entire identity isn't based on a lie, their royal family is basically German and they know it.

You have to be a highly cultured and advanced society to know the nerve ends in the human body to preserve someone's life while cutting off all his non-essential parts.
A good torturer and master of the art of lingchi is capable of cutting so much flesh and skin off a living human body that we can enjoy seeing the beating heart through his exposed ripcage. The person will continue to stay alive for as long as the Emperor commands due to the refined arts of his flesh-artisans.

But we wont give you that honor. You little piece of shit will just be buried alive in a big pit alongside your family and your race and be turned into fertilizer.

This is the kind of thing that is possible when you have a high floor on basic national intelligence and you aren't dragged down by millions of niggers or sidetracked by jewish neuroticism. Same blueprint as Germany, but no one is coming to bail the kikes out this time.

RIP in peace nigmerica.

>You have to be a highly cultured and advanced society to know the nerve ends in the human body to preserve someone's life while cutting off all his non-essential parts.

Or you've just got so many people that you've figured it out by trial and error.

Attached: 1541565452973.gif (200x150, 966K)

China is more advanced than the British babarians whose only basis of legitimacy is some dumb notion of blood.

Chinese base their Imperial lineage on the Idea of preserving the unity of China and the rule of the heavenly court, no matter who that may be.

If a Mongol Khan rules China as a confucian emperor, which he did, he deserves the dragon throne just as much as any Khitan, Jurchen, Han and others. Only dumb whitoids put so much faith and legitimacy on their imbred genes, going as far as to fuck their sister to produce """"pure blooded""" off-spring so that their pathetic royal houses can rule their little fiefdoms.

I swear, when China rises, we will do what Zheng He should have done when he had the world's most powerful navy under his command: Genociding the White Race.

We’ll just let Japan rape Nanking again. You won’t be talking so tough after being molested.

That manlet eunuch isn’t genociding anything.

There aren't any White people left. This is nonsensically out of date and borderline delusional. It isn't 1992.

Zheng He was too nice.

He and his fleet could have prevented 200 years of Western Imperialism if only he wasnt such a confucian pacifist and thought a bit more like the Euroshits.

Attached: eQzsaaPz9ObqYZPT9nEPT2KS6uL63OtzaiV0VG4LeNs.jpg (960x720, 177K)

>Chinese base their Imperial lineage on the Idea of preserving the unity of China and the rule of the heavenly court, no matter who that may be.

*On backward superstition with no real basis in reality.

>Calling others barbarians
>System based on fairy tales
>Can't stop talking like a backwater warlord

Yeah really showed them didn't you?

Attached: 1555109765622.jpg (677x678, 180K)

There are no more real "Chinese".

Attached: 6DAA6299-8284-42C1-A849-110843F5AD2B.jpg (800x1800, 278K)

>chinktard bragging about a drinking man
Imagine your greatest naval commander not being able to control his bladder

Why do the Chinese love being raped so much?

>stinking man*

They’re naturally inclined to be cucks

Yikes, the Chinese truly are the mystery meat of the human race. Lu Xun was right. Poor Li Mu Bai...

1000 years of being raped by foreigners changed their sexual preferences.

Attached: SmilingImperialJapanese.jpg (322x400, 26K)

>why yes I dox chink posters
>how could you tell

Attached: 95FBFC43-A293-4B83-9509-377FF2F9E98F.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

>Chinese don't care about blood
*proceeds to import Han Chinese into Tibet and Xinjiang*

>China
>Unity
kek

no it does not

So, have they won a war against Japan yet?

Your anger isn't going to win you that third opium war.

Post guns with timestamp you two inch dicked faggot
Pic related is the average chinese “man”

Attached: 3739F8A9-DA67-46D2-B7C4-B1698D7FB467.jpg (720x1280, 92K)

1980s China looks nicer and looks like it has cleaner air to breath and cleaner water to drink. I bet it still had river dolphins and other cool stuff.

Also, that comparison is all fucked up because of location and height differences

We had them too. But the fact that those women had added value pissed off all the raging useless cunts, so they resolved to ally with whoever would help them tear it all down the most efficiently.

Don't worry, it won't all go up in a flaming hellstorm thanks to all the asbestos.

Its also nice to have your rivals littered with spies tripping over themselves to give you everything they can

Dated a female aerospace engineer for a few years. I can assure you that most female engineers hate all of the "strong women in engineering" and affirmative action shit as much as the men do.

Which is why their opinions get suppressed and ignored even harder, because they managed to add value to themselves

I've seen the very opposite.

>Stay butt
What's his cat called?

I guess it depends on the type of engineering. The few women in AE and ME I knew were all pretty centrist to right-wing. Biomed and compsci seemed to have a much higher proportion of lieteral SJWs, though. This was at a top-5 engineering school in the south, though, so I imagine that location plays into it.

Looks like the POOIDF arrived

>This was at a top-5 engineering school in the south

Lol. Only 2 matters. Austin and GTech

It was at Tech. Pretty sure their AE dept has been #1 in the country for the past 2 years.

2nd.
But Aerospace is a pussy major. It’s a dilution of other core disciplines. The really hard core majors are EE and core theory CS. Then Chem.
GTech has a really strong program in silicon tech, tho, which is interesting because it’s not exactly close to the west coast and it’s not Michigan (my alma mater).

Nah man, aerospace is great. Plus, thermofluids alone blows anything MEs do out of the water. The chem pre-reqs I took were all piss-easy, but I will admit I'm completely out of my element when it comes to electronics classes, even physics 2 gave me some trouble. The math just doesn't gel with me for some reason.

MEs are fags. Honestly that entire profession can be replaced by a cad program and a material fatigue database.

Btw, never call EE electronics. That’s a fucking vocational school thing.

Fair enough. I only ever hung out with one EE back then, and he never seemed to mind.

They willfully ignore international ecologic law because they believe it's their right to exploit nature as much as they wish to industrialize. They see Western opinions against ecological destruction as "unfair" because we benefited from industrialization before such ecological restrictions we're in place. It's madness

We also came close to polluting our rivers beyond repair, to the point that several where constantly on fire. And there nonsense rings hollow now, when they insense on being spiteful locusts rendering everything desert when they just plain don't have to anymore. They could, really could, start slamming down all the outlaw pollution heavy operations and other nonsense, and it would be fine, know why? Because thats half the fucking point of Capitalism, that there are in fact, alternatives and somebody ready to replace you. So as soon as you shut down filthy nonsense factories, law abiding ones will immediately sprout up to supply the demand

Its worse than Japan and whaling

>So as soon as you shut down filthy nonsense factories, law abiding ones will immediately sprout up to supply the demand
You mean they move over to the next best country while in your country a debt driven hippie bullshit job market sprouts

>My sources are telling me...
We Navy SEAL copypasta now

That's the point of the global bans on ecologically disasterous business practices though. Just like banning guns means only criminals will have them, if you don't enforce ecological protections globally it doesn't matter. You either enforce them in your own country and move to a service/research based economy, or you try to compete industrially and lose to countries like china that legitimately think it's their right to destroy the environment

>That's the point of the global bans on ecologically disasterous business practices though
>Global
GOOD. FUCKING. LUCK.
Sovereign rights isn't the same as fucking personal rights.

They've been done and they were enforced much the same as federal(not federal) laws are here in the states, in that non-compliance was met with repercussions. Of course, its never that easy and you're going to get non compliant sovereignties like china that just pretend they don't know what's going on. There's no one solution that'll work, but you can't just say "fuck it, let's go all in and live knee deep in trash and burning rivers"