Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1548631910482.png (661x716, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVIxDpvjJr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for good job Alberta!

This country fucking sucks.

Attached: 1496079620336.png (645x1260, 440K)

The provinces in a row, including the two largest provinces, just kicked out their leftist governments.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVIxDpvjJr0

>THREE* provinces
Blarg.

Anyway if noone has taken the ATC course I'll be sure to post my experience after I finish it for you lads

Ay things are looking good lads, time for a Conservative government in October!

Thank you user!

Looking forward to it!
PEI's election is later this month.
Their current government is 16 Lib seats, 8 PC, 2 Green and 1 Ind. Might be interesting.

Alberta is just a sign of bigger and better things to come, can't stop the blue wave now that it's in motion.

Attached: k photobombs Britbongs.jpg (1000x751, 375K)

Three for three, guys.
At this rate, there will be so much salt that the great lakes will become uninhabitable to fresh water fish.

we should start a fund for smuggling a huge amount of ar's into canadia

I don't know about that. Even if Alberta voted in the NDP again, they're still going to overwhelmingly vote for the Conservatives in the federal election.

Is it true that there's a uniform with MY NAME waiting for me?

>t. Arrrr See Emmm Pea

Attached: Constable Parker.png (476x532, 268K)

Anyone here have any experiences with Remington 700's?

If you want one, either get a pre-2007 one or go 100% aftermarket.
MDT is a domestic company (BC), if you're looking at chassis build.

>ppk too smol for Canada

Attached: 49E98BD425C04E98A2F962B3927F911E.jpg (252x200, 7K)

Bersa recently announced that they'll be making threaded versions of their pistols, which should make them long enough to be Canada-legal.

Attached: Bersa-Thunder-Threaded-Barrel.jpg (893x644, 491K)

>You will never own a makarov or any variations of it, especially the CZ-82

Attached: 1539705875629.jpg (900x1224, 152K)

To be honest there were better parties that i wish would have won. But they were long shots.

"Perfect" is the enemy of good, as the saying goes.

If we managed to get that hearing protection act passed I'd be all over this shit, would look great with a suppressor, looks pretty goofy as is.

Like AIP?

AIP would have been hilarious if it won, but you seriously expected anyone outside of the big three to get any sort of attention?

Attached: AhhhhhNuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (400x386, 36K)

I don't know if this is a good sign in the long run. If Kenney tries to fuck up BC, (which he said he would) it will galvanize a lot of BC voters away from the NDP and towards the Liberals federally. Remember that support for Scheer dropped a lot, and Trudeau got a boost when when Ford got elected. Also remember that Ontario usually votes for the federal party that is opposite of their provincial governing party.

>ywn own a snubby wheelgun

Attached: sad bunny.jpg (500x551, 214K)

Sucks being rural BC and having to live under the yoke of Vancouver led oppression. Bunch of pot addled Starbucks hippy scum control everything. It's not like anyone with a brain wanted to stop Alberta building the pipeline. I hope the gas prices down south go insane

Why are snap caps so expensive? What the hell do they put in them that warrants $16 for two fake boolits?

I just make my own for my guns and frens
Simply pack it full of sand and a spent primer and crimp it really hard with a dab of epoxy/crazy glue on the boolet and they last for years

That's actually a pretty good idea, I got a shit ton of spent steel cases just laying around so I'll have to try that, thanks user.

Attached: 1496240309355.png (697x568, 217K)

Just got off the phone with the Ontario CFO about delays in printing licenses. Apparently all the licenses are printed in Miramichi, and right now 1 of their 2 machines are broken so licenses that were approved on March 22 are just getting printed now. According to them, expect 4-5 weeks wait to get your physical card in the mail after your application shows up as approved on the portal.
On the bright side, the printing capacity of their machines is 1000/day, and they apparently normally run at full capacity. That means 2000 licenses are normally getting printed every day, so T I P P I N G P O I N T

Attached: index.jpg (248x203, 11K)

You could put a linear compensator on it. If you look at them from the back or the side, it looks like a suppressor and it has the benefit of directing more of the sound towards the target, so it's quieter for you and people next to you.
I've seen people make centerfire snap caps by shoving pencil erasers into the primer pocket.

Oh god does this mean I'm gonna get v& when I mail off my renewal in the next week or so? Expires in june.

Oh, and also pic related for .22 revolvers.

Attached: improv 22 snap caps.jpg (1000x1200, 353K)

Nah, thanks to Harper if your license is expired you're fine, you just can't buy any more guns or take your guns out of your home iirc.
>Google exactly what restrictions you get so you don't get v& though

Attached: winnie the pooh.jpg (640x478, 32K)

Bill C-72 hasn't passed yet, you still get a 6 month grace period.

It's not the card itself that matters. It's the information in the database. Even if your card is expired, if you got pulled over on the way back from the range, they could check from the patrol car.

No, thats why i said wish. I also liked the freedom conservatives.

Yeah, it basically turns into a POL until the paperwork goes through.
Before that, you could send your renewal application in months in advance and if they fucked up, failing to process it before expiration, the cops could kick down your fucking door one second after midnight on the last day of it being valid.
I don't know of any cases where it happened, but it being allowed at all is too close to an Orwellian nightmare than I'm particularly comfortable with.

Especially considering when you could only mail in renewals it wasn't unheard of for the renewal to take almost a year before it finally went through.
The new online renewals and grace period have really been a huge help in helping gun owners renew their license without sweating about the RCMP coming to murder their dogs because they lost the mail behind a desk.

>tfw the government services site still sucks fat cock
This is the most autistic shit I've ever seen. How the fuck can the government have a services site that not only doesn't work in a browser other than Windows Explorer but also doesn't actually work at all. Why do we even pay taxes for this garbage? Paper application it is, I guess.

It was probably made by some of those minorities that we imported that "totally have a degree in this"

QC user here, PAL got mailed out today, speaking of the devil. Feels good

No user, your taxes fund multimillion dollar vacations, they probably paid some guy like $20 to make their websites.

both true and hilarious

Attached: 1554231842011.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

One rotation isn't going to make much of a difference in zero. It might shift up or down a bit, but it's no big deal. You're not good enough of a shot offhand to worry about it, anyway.

I also bought one of those and I could barely see the fiber in daylight, and in dim light it didn't gather enough light to seem any different from a standard front post. Maybe the green one works better?

Attached: 1546168520700.jpg (635x920, 77K)

My m305 is out for delivery now :)

Attached: 2E5AA2E5-B05B-4584-B6DD-1916E86558F6.jpg (1024x768, 780K)

NR M1 Carbine: $900
>.30 Carbine: $0.52+ cpr
Mini-14: $1250
>.223: $0.40+ cpr
Hmm

Attached: 65gj5ylcqos21.jpg (659x680, 57K)

Break-even on the $350 savings would be 2917 rounds at those prices. If you're actually broke ask yourself whether you'll actually shoot ~3k rounds through the gun, if you're not broke buy whatever your heart desires.

Attached: lego snek.jpg (533x400, 34K)

.30 carbine should be pretty easy to reload, though, being a straight-wall cartridge. No shortage of .308 caliber bullets on the market.

>Finally, a use for a .40 S&W!

Attached: Worse than stepping on a Lego.jpg (637x637, 73K)

they found me

Attached: IMG_20190417_154335999.jpg (1836x3264, 1.79M)

Attached: dis gon b gud.gif (350x191, 1M)

Yeah I want to see what happens

That looks like a Vz58 tho. user what did you do?

Rest in pizza my sweet pepperoni

F

Sweet guess I'll get an M1 Carbine for summer NR crownland fun

Where to find NR length? Ive only seen R am doing the shitty Chiapas 9mm ones

Maybe this goes in /out/ but any more experienced infantiers who can advise what to bring into the field aside from issued shit? See some guys rolling with jetboils and spats/Neos and shit.

I had an SPS from 2015, post recall (x-mark pro trigger), and it was very average. The trigger wasn't terrible, the stock was cheap feeling (and light in the wrong way so it threw off the balance), and the finish looked bad. I didn't have any rust problems, and after some cycling and breakin the extractor worked alright. It was a boring sort of gun.

nogunz canadian with safety course next month.

i know im getting a bit ahead of myself, but I'm thinking to start with a mosin or some kind of mossberg as my first buy

any suggestions? im not rich so 1500$ ar isn't gonna happen/

if i had the $$$ i'd go right for my fav gun a model 94 lever

sks famalam

forget the mosin, get an sks

you know that guide that gets posted here every so often on how to convert a vz58 to full auto? well...

If you want cheap, get an SKS and sign up for the CGN EE, then get a used Mossberg 500 or 590 off the EE once you see one pop up. Mosins aren't worth it now that they cost more than SKSes - the SKS eats cheaper ammo and lets you dab on grabbers.

>be handlet
>claim current laws are discriminatory
>cbc rallies behind this blatant human rights case and cucked canada is forced to oblige
>own all the lugers/makarovs/ppks i could ever dream of

Attached: images(2).jpg (224x224, 6K)

[x] Doubt

You deserve it if you were giggling at an actual range, though.

Fucking lmao u brainlet

this is a LARP, right

thanx was looking @ sks.

It eats 2x5 stripper clips right??

nice to have more than fagget 5 cap magazine

Don't get a nugget. Cheapest they are going for is $350-400 for a meh quality ruskie 91/30. Get an SKS, they're cheaper if you want some combloc garbage.

Lmao nice larp

>It eats 2x5 stripper clips right??
>nice to have more than fagget 5 cap magazine

Attached: 1553274638495.png (371x353, 148K)

na they're still pinned to 5.

if you want 10 rounds in a semi auto you have to go for something that takes AR / STANAG magazines.

1 sks should be the very minimum you should own at least 2 like the other user said to dab on the grabbers

COOL!

is it hard to transfer guns in canada? they arent registered correct?

also oh sweaty you have much 2 learn its still 5

if its NR youre gucci and isnt registered, R is though

Except that looks like a CSA vz, the guide would only work for an original CZ858 - if you followed it, which would be illegal and I would strongly advise against doing.
>be non-handlet
>handlet wins human rights case
>claim laws are discriminatory by allowing handlet lugers/maks/ppks but not non-handlets
>cbc rallies behind yet another blatant human rights case and cucked canada is forced to oblige
>everyone gets all the lugers/makarovs/ppks they could ever dream of

Attached: pepe wearing a vr headset.png (600x600, 189K)

ew... what about my model 94 then or shotties with higher than 5 cap??

is literally every gun capped at 5??? thought sks was fed strippers not a mag

we all come out winners :))

Won't work because Section 1 of the Charter basically allows the government to violate every other section if they consider it "reasonable"

thats so dumb that it would probably work

you know that little thingy sticking out in front of the trigger on the sks? thats a mag and the stripper clips load into that mag

ah on research i see there are some sks with mags and some with strippers..

these laws make 0 sense lol

Epic

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

>he says as he posts a CSA vz 58
0/10 apply yourself

i see i see. so its detachable AND non-detachable mags that suffer from these restrictions.

so how would these retards pin a tubular mag on a model 94??? or do I get away with 7 rd capacity?????

i can't find ANYTHING about it online. are we supposed to not talk about it save these retards figure out they missed my precious lever actions?

all these dumb questions get answered during the course.

yes

bonus points if in your course someone brings up bump stocks and if the bayonet on the sks dummy rifle is legal

MS F/A uppers looking bretty good

Attached: 57414096_1269995799826973_1141072394211819520_n[1].jpg (960x720, 50K)

>pin in mag
>csa semi only gun
lmao nice troll

>so how would these retards pin a tubular mag on a model 94???
it's not semi auto, so it can legally hold more than 5 rounds

only semi auto centerfires have mag restrictions

[HYPE INTENSIFIES]

October means voting out shitLibs and getting forward assist Sporters.

BASED

ah ok thank u for clarifying.

Say hello to my newly liberated m305

Forgot pic lol

Attached: 83D90363-C557-4F93-834B-D0391E2F9673.jpg (1024x768, 83K)