What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: General-Jim-Mattis-600x450.jpg (600x450, 47K)

Flouride

Neocons

Zionism

Israel

Trannies

a
very
palpable
complete
absence of
P O O N T A N G

can we finally admit that "muh troops" know fuck all about what makes a good secdef?

Old men are weak to even the homeliest of younger women.

Attached: make the wagies clap - control the normalfags - elizabeth holmes.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Literally nothing you dumb nigs. The dude is based, you're just dumb and blind

He, like all career military men, realize that war is big business. To get to where he is, he owes a lot of favors to war profiteers. It's that simple. He wanted to double down in the Middle East as any career military officer would.

When the commander in chief has no plan, no vision, no policy and not a clue since he can't be arsed to read or listen to intel and will instead happily throw a main ally under the bus just because he got bored talking to Erdogan on the phone for all of five minutes... the job isn't really suited to anyone with an interest in the best of the nation any more, or anything else but kissing the boss' ass.

what even is this shit?

>t. Marine boot IQ

He betrayed our POTUS out of a misguided sense of loyalty to something greater than our POTUS. He is a democrat, likely coward, and has never served his country like our POTUS.

Neocon commie closeted homosexual.

Attached: 1555569014614.png (946x1297, 84K)

That is Elizabeth Holmes, the founder and former CEO of the now defunct company Theranos. Mattis was on the board of that company. It was a gigantic scam.

Attached: 1532947821740.png (1452x1931, 235K)

you think he'll ever return all those stolen Theranos millions?

Attached: 1524462025577.jpg (1110x1478, 293K)

>Vox

Okay...just keep posting fake news.

t. buttmad indoctrinated commie

Attached: 1541398228295.jpg (642x1121, 144K)

You just keep shitting out confirmed fake news from liberal outlets.

>I WANT FREEDOM
>Mr. SOLDIER PLEASE CARRY GUNS AROUND THE U.S., PLEASE LET ME LICK YOUR BOOTS, TOO!

Total cuck

Attached: PAtriot.png (714x1000, 814K)

trump being a complete failure.

When his role in that medical device scandal went public.

Back to leftypol you retard

globalist warmongers gonna globalist warmonger

He's a neocon.

he memed everyone into thinking he was anything other than a standard boomer neocon zog shill

>yes yes let me be replaced
>please more wars for Israel
>b-bootlicker

he was a massive ZOG shill

no he wasn't that bad. you think ash carter was good or somethin?
not saying secdef needs to be prior service but it's not a bad thing.

cope harder

That response doesn't make any sense you idiot
you're wasting your time leftypol

With the exception of Iran Trump was in the right for all of those.

>Zionism and Israel
>Leftypol

He's a Zionist/Globalist/Neocon. Doesn't matter. He still got his way. The kikes cry out in pain while they strike you.

>he seriously thought the military would ever shoot at refugees on the border
international optics > your fantasies unfortunately for you

Democrat

Attached: 2886B19E-6B92-48CE-B2B2-332C7EF06020-449-000000A129294409.jpg (650x366, 48K)

Make way for the greatest secretary of defense in the last 40 years. I remember everyone giving Rumsfeld shit because he believed nation building in Afghanistan and Iraq was a bad idea. He turned out be right.

Attached: 800px-Rumsfeld1.jpg (800x1000, 221K)

seething mohammadan

well commies are the ones that hate Israel these days besides muslims

>doesn't want to withdraw troops from syrian sphere of influence despite the presence not really costing anything and containing ISIS
>REEEE ZIONISM REEEEE
imagine being this much of an assad bootlicker.

You're just mad that the US blew away all those Syrians and Russians.

now go ahead and call me JIDF

he had Pat Tillman whacked

Attached: 1552780171096.png (480x457, 279K)

>my total failure that costs trillions of dollars makes me look good

You don't get credit for defeating something you create, retard. Syria didn't need your help and didn't have the ISIS problem until America created/armed/funded it.

Attached: 139927.jpg (459x278, 52K)

Opposing Israel and Israel's dominant influence in US politics is a non-partisan issue.

I don't want any more Americans to die for some sandniggers (in Israel or anywhere else in the middle east).

Jews